Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    badi meharbani aapki!!!!!

    He didn't mentioned .... form his this Id or from any of his Id's......Please clarify....
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Kids are thankful to their parents for giving them good facilities where they are enjoying in their summer Break..

    Refreshing to see it.


    Do you guys have to pay some kind of monthly fee to avail these services or any member can take a splash when he wants to?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Do you guys have to pay some kind of monthly fee to avail these services or any member can take a splash when he wants to?

    mike those who have permanent membership have to take membership either on quarterly,half yearly or yearly basis.rates are 1500,3000 & 6000 respectively for a family of four.

    For non members it is just double.

    u can use table tennis, lawn tennis, pool, gym, carrom & badminton in these charges..

    Apart from above daily coupan of rs. 50 per person facility is also available..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    mike those who have permanent membership have to take membership either on quarterly,half yearly or yearly basis.rates are 1500,3000 & 6000 respectively for a family of four.

    For non members it is just double.

    u can use table tennis, lawn tennis, pool, gym, carrom & badminton in these charges..

    Apart from above daily coupan of rs. 50 per person facility is also available..


    Yeah that's better. Otherwise aaltu faaltu people spoil the facilities for fun. When one pays for things, he also keeps it maintained.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Yeah that's better. Otherwise aaltu faaltu people spoil the facilities for fun. When one pays for things, he also keeps it maintained.

    Rs 500 / month is not a big amount at all to use a facility like that .... usually one pays much more than that to use only Gymnasium .....
    I am a resident of CR since almost last 6 months and would like to say that " Cost of living is low in CR but standard of living is high "

    Thanks !!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Rs 500 / month is not a big amount at all to use a facility like that .... usually one pays much more than that to use only Gymnasium .....
    I am a resident of CR since almost last 6 months and would like to say that " Cost of living is low in CR but standard of living is high "

    Thanks !!
    Pratts

    Very True Sir

    Moreover,Rental is lowest despite High standard quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Very True Sir

    Moreover,Rental is lowest despite High standard quality.


    What is the current rental ...say in Mahagun now a days.
    I remember last year Sept it was around 8K for 3 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Very True Sir

    Moreover,Rental is lowest despite High standard quality.

    Good for public at large..

    8-11k for 2bhk + maintenance is the going rate.

    Its double the rate from last year.

    Rent markets have eased down in general.

    As we move to our office from CR we see entire noida extention,noida 119,120,121,7xx sectors daily.so many flats getting ready.so many investors in these flats too. Where are the buyers and end users?

    I for one feel supply is much much more than the demand.i may be wrong but this is the general feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • ..

    waise patiala saab ek baat to agree karoge. CR se sector 63 tak behan jee/yadav jee ne road banwa diya ekdum mast makhaan ki tarah.. I get lot of chances to test 1600 cc engine on traffic free road..

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Good for public at large..

    8-11k for 2bhk + maintenance is the going rate.

    Its double the rate from last year.

    Rent markets have eased down in general.

    As we move to our office from CR we see entire noida extention,noida 119,120,121,7xx sectors daily.so many flats getting ready.so many investors in these flats too. Where are the buyers and end users?

    I for one feel supply is much much more than the demand.i may be wrong but this is the general feeling.
    CommentQuote
  • NH24 widening news

    Finally NH24 widening is approved as per hindustan times. Below is the news.
    I think by 2013 end, no body will question about conectivity issue to CR.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HareRama
    Finally NH24 widening is approved as per hindustan times. Below is the news.
    I think by 2013 end, no body will question about conectivity issue to CR.

    hey bhagwan is baar yey khabar sach ho.... :) her bar galat nikal jatee hay ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Very True Sir

    Moreover,Rental is lowest despite High standard quality.

    Cookie bhai if you will ask me .... I don't care about rent ... mera aapna ghar hay in CR and I bought it so that I could live life King size within my budget and this is exactly what is happening .... I have spend some time in Gurgaon, Delhi etc but let me be honest with you .... stay in CR is the most enjoying ... but yes Gurgaon and Delhi do have good memories ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    hey bhagwan is baar yey khabar sach ho.... :) her bar galat nikal jatee hay ....

    This time it has eyes & ear's of Manmohan Singh, Akhilesh yadav & rajnath singh.This was discussed in parliament & this time comprehensive plan & study has been done..

    This will be reality for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • ...

    yes you are rite sir .. this news is not taking bot some deadlines or DPR to be approved or NOC to be received.. It says work will start and developmet place has been identified. which suggests finally 7 year wait has ended since CR inception :)

    bus ek section bhi start ho jaye maza aa jata.. mast DJ lagwate CR me common place pe GC me to do some Dance... hahaahha...

    Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This time it has eyes & ear's of Manmohan Singh, Akhilesh yadav & rajnath singh.This was discussed in parliament & this time comprehensive plan & study has been done..

    This will be reality for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • :) any ground survey/update /pic of Nex marg?


    Originally Posted by pscr123
    yes you are rite sir .. this news is not taking bot some deadlines or DPR to be approved or NOC to be received.. It says work will start and developmet place has been identified. which suggests finally 7 year wait has ended since CR inception :)

    bus ek section bhi start ho jaye maza aa jata.. mast DJ lagwate CR me common place pe GC me to do some Dance... hahaahha...
    CommentQuote