Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by negi2013 View Post
    But, I think the ongoing case is related to ownership of this 14 acre land itself. I heard this from one of my friends living in crossings... Is this not the case?
    Right !! The case of Ansal vs Up Govt. is Land Accquisition case. Ansals says that GDA has sold the Land to them. SC will decide actual owner.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
      Hi,

All my friends, here is the little and sweet CR story. If you like it kindly appreciate it. If you don't then its ok, you are not a CR resident

a) A person makes a dream in 2010 of owning a decent home in NCR and named it Target2012.
      b) He keeps on doing fieldWork and visited almost all places in NCR but couldn't able to find good deal.
      c) He then visited CR one day to get its location, look and feel, in front of CR main gate it always met a man which keeps on changing his name identity and keep shouting DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry and distribute tasteless cookies made in hindustan to them. Few people believe him but intelligent knows he is in not normal, so avoided him.
      d) After NE launch he is happy but not able to make final mind between RNE and NE and then NE issue make him decision less.
      e) In between he keeps on track for CR but due to some so called veteran suggestion and tasteless cookie from unknown/multi-name guy he always assume CR is not worth
      f) Two year later, he again visited CR and surprised to see resident enjoying peaceful and tension free life with good facilities.

Today's scenario

a) Target2012 has failed and now it has become Target2021. He is still doing fieldwork all over Hindustan
      b) Unknown guy still shouting same song, DG, theft, broker, Villages, NH par area, Khoda, gentry, but now not allowed inside CR, because of known reason. Now even attached with fake NGO
      c) Few veteran still gives useless suggestion about CR, only problems, no solution with no practical experience. They think that they are the only expert who knows all places in NCR. Dancing on same old song with no updates and ground reality.
      d) Above all, CR resident are as happy as ever, now they have a good place to live, peace of mind and good neighbors. Solving their problems priority-wise, fighting for issues and thinking of other good investment in future.
      Allah....hhh...Aapko to writer hona chahiye..kya piroya hai sarey bikhrey motiyon ko...my heart goes with this poor fellow who missed the CR Bus..!! Njoy CRians.

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
        Allah....hhh...Aapko to writer hona chahiye..kya piroya hai sarey bikhrey motiyon ko...my heart goes with this poor fellow who missed the CR Bus..!! Njoy CRians.
        Bus Hehehe
        those 3rd class bus of Ghaziabad...
        What's the use of boarding such buses where there is very poor connectivity.

Lucky are those who are buying Flats on Expressways.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Bus Hehehe

My dear fellow (hope you would be) you are seeing this from your own glasses and stamping as 3rd Class do you have any contigent / vested interest in society? if no you can not judge anything from outside. In my view i have got deal of my life and it was the classic decision to own a house in a beautiful place like CR (at least at this cost) Today i have completed 2 years from the day of my house warming ceremony in my home crossings and i am really be proud to be a CRian. Today most of the good school want to capture the CR children and arranging special buses for CR only. We can fulfill all our day in out needs from here itself. A beautiful morning / evening walk with family and extended to our guests. Clean Air..Green Environment. So much talked about Shahberi Jams and NH-24 but i have never got more that 15-30 minutes in Shahberi even during peak hours (which is common everywhere...you name the place in NCR where these issues are not there) and NH-24 is not so chiotic post the policement are posted there day and night...yes we are thriving for more like multiplexes, big branh departmental stores, malls, hospitals in our own society and that will also be there with- in its own course of time (we are very hopeful for this..please dont debate this..sooner or later this will be true)...!!

IF you really want to give feedback which can help us to improve than we will openly welcome that but if we feel that somebody is trying to malign our city than we will surely answer the same in same manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jainanurag View Post
            My dear fellow (hope you would be) you are seeing this from your own glasses and stamping as 3rd Class do you have any contigent / vested interest in society? if no you can not judge anything from outside. In my view i have got deal of my life and it was the classic decision to own a house in a beautiful place like CR (at least at this cost) Today i have completed 2 years from the day of my house warming ceremony in my home crossings and i am really be proud to be a CRian. Today most of the good school want to capture the CR children and arranging special buses for CR only. We can fulfill all our day in out needs from here itself. A beautiful morning / evening walk with family and extended to our guests. Clean Air..Green Environment. So much talked about Shahberi Jams and NH-24 but i have never got more that 15-30 minutes in Shahberi even during peak hours (which is common everywhere...you name the place in NCR where these issues are not there) and NH-24 is not so chiotic post the policement are posted there day and night...yes we are thriving for more like multiplexes, big branh departmental stores, malls, hospitals in our own society and that will also be there with- in its own course of time (we are very hopeful for this..please dont debate this..sooner or later this will be true)...!!

IF you really want to give feedback which can help us to improve than we will openly welcome that but if we feel that somebody is trying to malign our city than we will surely answer the same in same manner.
            not interested in reading poetry.
            What makes you think that others missed the bus?
            Thanks

Comment

Because from you profile pic it seems you are still running after this bus......but this bus is running quite fast than what you thought and thinking, sorry we can't give you hand this is not film, nor online forum its real life, where action speaks larger than posts

You are right Noida Expressway is better investment but for those who can afford it. By the way JP launches few projects in 2008-09 and you know the rest of the story. Forget possession but construction seems to be quite slow. Bhai middle class ko RTM ghar chahiye with decent locality and at affordable price. Villas are very good in GK (Delhi), so it doesn't mean everyone will buy there.

Thanks,
              Suraj
              Last edited April 3 2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Anurag's comment was for general. why are you taking it personal and taking pain in replying the post? have you also tried getting in deal at CR? if not then let pple decide ..

you are vetran memeber on IREF.. expect to reply with logic.. not all have 60 Lakh in cash or investors.. also I guess end users who have bought flats in CR are not fools right?

pple are so much crying against CR .. then why we are seeing demand for rental and long queue on weekends outside of societies? if the area is so much negativity then why still development is happening if demand is not there?

Comment

Bus Hehehe

Now you started selling expressway as well as NE..... good good... expand your business interest.....

Comment

Originally posted by manmohan975 View Post
                    Below is the Supreme Court Order. Good thing about it is that it confirm that NOC from UP Pollution Board is not available.

Extract of Order " Having regard to the fact that the authorisation granted by
                    the U.P. Pollution Control Board has since expired, the relief
                    prayed for in I.A.No.6 has to a large extent been watered down.
                    Let both the I.A and the Special Leave Petition, be taken up
                    for consideration for final reliefs on 30th April, 2013, within
                    the first three items of the hearing group."

Date of final hearing is 30th Apr. 13.

ITEM NO.2 COURT NO.1 SECTION XI

S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A
                    RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS

IA 6/2013 in
                    Petition(s) for Special Leave to Appeal (Civil) No(s).32118/2011

(From the judgement and order dated 30/08/2011 in WP No.254/2009
                    of The HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD, BENCH AT LUCKNOW)

M/S ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRAS.LTD. Petitioner(s)

VERSUS

STATE OF U.P.& ORS. Respondent(s)

( for stay and office report ))

Date: 02/04/2013 This Petition was called on for hearing today.

CORAM :
                    HON'BLE THE CHIEF JUSTICE
                    HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE ANIL R. DAVE
                    HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE VIKRAMAJIT SEN

For Petitioner(s) Mr. Gopal Subramanium, Sr. Adv.
                    Mr. S.M.A. Kazmi, Sr. Adv.
                    Ms. Mukti Chaudhry,AOR.
                    Mr. Sahil Chopra, Adv.
                    Mr. Pankaj Tiwari, Adv.

For Respondent(s)
                    R.5 Mr. Sudhir Kulshreshtha,AOR.

Mr. Pradeep Misra ,AOR

R.4 Mr. Ranbir Singh Yadav ,AOR
                    Mr. P.Kakra, Adv.
                    Ms. Anzu K.Varkey, Adv.

Mr. Gaurav Bhatia, AAG, UP.
                    Mr. Vinay Garg ,AOR
                    Mr. Rajat Singh, Adv.

Mr. Tanmaya Agarwal, Adv.
                    Mr. Vinay Garg, AOR.
                    UPON hearing counsel the Court made the following
                    O R D E R

Having regard to the fact that the authorisation granted by
                    the U.P. Pollution Control Board has since expired, the relief
                    prayed for in I.A.No.6 has to a large extent been watered down.
                    Let both the I.A and the Special Leave Petition, be taken up
                    for consideration for final reliefs on 30th April, 2013, within
                    the first three items of the hearing group.

|(Sheetal Dhingra) | |(Juginder Kaur) |
                    |AR-cum-PS | |Assistant Registrar |
                    Manmohanji Thanks for the update:

For better understanding as received from Croma:

"We must clarify the order in a simple way that since UP Pollution Control Board which is one of the Respondent, in their letter written to GNN annexed with their Affidavit filed in the Court has clearly stated that 'no construction activity can be continue without Enviornment Clearance which is already expired'. This is the same prayer pleaded by Ansal's in their Application for Stay that construction can not be commenced for Dumpyard without all compliance in place including Enviornment Clearance .Therefore in view of the UPPCB Affidavit, the Hon'ble Supreme Court has recorded in the order by stating that :
                    "Having regard to the fact that the authorisation granted by the U.P. Pollution Control Board has since expired, the relief prayed for in I.A.No.6 has to a large extent been watered down"

Since Prayer requested by Ansal's is already complied by undertaking of UPPCB and the matter for current situation vis a vis construction is concern stands clear by the Respondent party themselves. Therefore the above order is passed. Hope this clarify the situation to everyone."

Comment

With start of new school session occupancy level has certainly increased IN Crossings.this can easily be felt when you see buses of each school increasing.Can we roughly arrive at how many flats occupied by contribution of all...

For GH-7- Around 1650 flats are occupied..

Others are requested to contribute..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X