Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    Living in best of places in ncr and talking about third grade cr sahi hain boss.

For day in and day out spreading negativity and fighting on each forums sahi hain boss.

I have never seen u supporting the under dogs.

U live in gurgaon and have investment in greater noida so poore ncr be baare mein maje lete raho.

Kaise kar lete ho yeh sab.

Sorry for getting personal.
    Bhai

I am sorry but I never said CR is 3rd grade in fact I always say and still saying CR is good for end-use.

we start finding issues when we think the price we pay for something, really worth it or not.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

Agreed, that's why I said show the "Victory Part". Do not lose the context, please.

As of now it's in appeal in SC, with no relief in any of the areas marked "Red".

Also do read the link to Hindon Air Base on wikipedia and relate it to the 1996 SC order, you will get the picture. Sector 121, is right next to Residential sectors (builders of course), if SLF can come there, with no Defence importance, you can decide what will happen on Ansal/CR area.

Just note : I do not respond to those you indulge in personal attacks.

"Victory part" is People are living in CR from last 2 years without DG and will continue in future also

Note: I reply to few nonsense comments also
      Last edited April 3 2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Bhai

I am sorry but I never said CR is 3rd grade in fact I always say and still saying CR is good for end-use.

we start finding issues when we think the price we pay for something, really worth it or not.
        Hi Friend,

I again want to listen your logic, that how a place is only and only good for end user and nothing else. can you elaborate? common sense says things are correlated, a place good to live is also good for investment.

Thanks,
        Suraj

Comment

I miss those days when we had per posts unlimited smileys on IREF.

Comment

Fieldworker ji up environmental board has not given the noc.no work will happen on dg.

Why this selective amnesia.a very very bad attempt to cover your goof up.

We can discuss yesterdays judgement.

To make bashers happy dg is still on par lagta hain atleast 3 saal phir kuch nahi hoga.

Comment

Re-read, again again, until you get it.

Agreed, that's why I said show the "Victory Part". Do not lose the context, please.

As of now it's in appeal in SC, with no relief in any of the areas marked "Red".

Also do read the link to Hindon Air Base on wikipedia and relate it to the 1996 SC order, you will get the picture. Sector 123, is right next to Residential sectors (builders of course), if SLF can come there, with no Defence importance, you can decide what will happen on Ansal/CR area.

Just note : I do not respond to those who indulge in personal attacks.
              This river of insight flows in one direction and it does not care for low beings making noises.

Comment

I miss those days when we had per posts unlimited smileys on IREF.

Let's plan for a hawan.shanti hawan.

Neharpaar people are doing that for GOD's intervention for possession.

Comment

All my near and dear friends

Sorry for personal comments. But this forum has really improved my written communication skills

Thanks,
                  Suraj
                  Last edited April 3 2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    Hi Friend,

I again want to listen your logic, that how a place is only and only good for end user and nothing else. can you elaborate? common sense says things are correlated, a place good to live is also good for investment.

Thanks,
                    Suraj
                    CR is good for end-use who can't afford elsewhere, not for investment.
                    I stick to this and can debate on it.
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                      Sorry for personal comments. But this forum has really improved by written communication skills
                      Bingo, as people say, always understand your enemy, you can read my posts since start.

Even preposition, spelling, context, as correct as possible I can get, re-edit after a review or two. I require, good written English for some advance tests (hint: foreign MBA). IREF, provides a good practice forum for that.

The biggest takeaway, from IREF.

Last edited April 3 2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X