Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    I just got a thought that is noida ex 50 mt. is left by builders with intentions to sell nx more.

coz by doing it CIPL fullfiled their promice but didnot served the purpose as well.. what are your thoughts??

Unless and until last leg is completed..we cannot trust these builders...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Personal Auto takes 140 - 160 Rs for Vaishali... I think thinking that way Rs 60 is fare enough ( if No one standing will strictly be followed )

Thanks!!
    Pratts

DR Pratts if you share personal auto with 2/3 person then it becomes cheapER, time saver and comfortable jurney. I think it will not be difficult to get persons towards same direction during office hour
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    DR Pratts if you share personal auto with 2/3 person then it becomes cheap, time saver and comfortable jurney. I think it will not be difficult to get persons towards same direction during office hour

You are absolutely correct Professor Pulokito :) but the problem is safety and Autowala wont allow you to pick up savaries like that ... I think better thing in that case to do is Carpool.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • In any case the good news is that we have one more mode of transportation dedicatedly for CR!!!

Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    DR Pratts if you share personal auto with 2/3 person then it becomes cheapER, time saver and comfortable jurney. I think it will not be difficult to get persons towards same direction during office hour
    CommentQuote
    rs. 60/- for one side jurney appears to be on higher side.

Yes considering public transport, it's on higher side. But at least people got another option and in longer run RWA will discuss with CIPL management on pricing issue.
    CommentQuote

150 shared by 3 will be 50, its little higher than city bus but much cheaper than present mode. 2-3 time i have come by DTC Ac bus from Sarita Vihar to Botanical Garden and fare is 21.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think builders will interfere in development of CR. CR inventory is almost sold out. The way CR has shaped today, I think the builders will not leave a single point to take credit of the beautiful, well managed township. Builders are same in Noida ext & in fact before CR, few builders were nothing in real estate market. CR made them big..........

Originally Posted by pscr123
    I just got a thought that is noida ex 50 mt. is left by builders with intentions to sell nx more.

coz by doing it CIPL fullfiled their promice but didnot served the purpose as well.. what are your thoughts??
    CommentQuote
  • This is just a beginning of rise of CR!

Disclaimer: I am not invested in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Bus Service Inauguration

invitation
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • anyone suggest good usb data card in CR. also provide contact info and tarrif. interested in limited net upto 700-900 rs/month
    CommentQuote
  • Photon + is the best
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

How was Flagging off ceremony? feedback awaited. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Read carefully the detail of Flagging off Ceremony
    CommentQuote
  • Kya baat hai sir. Aap aaye aur baarish bhi le ke aaye. Lagta hai water logging bhi check karni padegi dobara.....

Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • rains pic

from paramount
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote