Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2850 + PRK.(3.5L) + PLC(50 PARK, 60 floor) + IFMS + Registry
    CommentQuote
  • @gm_diwedi pls share the info to join Mahagun RWA (if any)....
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody give me any recommendation on Gold Coast Crossing Republik? They seem to have options right next to the golf course and there prices are good too (2500 all inclusive for 11-19th floor).
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Raghu2011. Now that u have become a customer of Mahagun, do make sure every promise made by Mahagun is in B&W as their verbal commitments can't be trusted at all. Secondly, always ensure that you are meeting your payment commitments on time as they will charge interest for any and every late payment without any leniency.
    CommentQuote
  • gr8... What is the rate in general for ready to move in socities in CR all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • there is news that dumping ground construction is going rapidly near crossing republic. urban minister azam khan has ordered to complete it soon. what is actual situatio, do any one have idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghavsin
    gr8... What is the rate in general for ready to move in socities in CR all inclusive

CR note becoming a sticky is testimony to the interest in CR now ...congrats to all CR folks .. it's a good sign ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    there is news that dumping ground construction is going rapidly near crossing republic. urban minister azam khan has ordered to complete it soon. what is actual situatio, do any one have idea.

Assotech and Prateek are the societies in CR closer to DG. could we see the cut in rates in these projects??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, What are the current rates to buy in CR these days..average rates.. Any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    there is news that dumping ground construction is going rapidly near crossing republic. urban minister azam khan has ordered to complete it soon. what is actual situatio, do any one have idea.

Any reference to your news ? In fact Azam Khan has directed GDA and GNN to speed up the land acquisition for dumping ground near Galand.
    CommentQuote
  • actually on last tuesday there was meeting in lucknow of GDA & GNN officers with azam khan about status on dumoing ground in ghaziabad. what is update after this meeting do any one have idea.
    CommentQuote
  • actually on last tuesday there was meeting in lucknow of GDA & GNN officers with azam khan about status on dumoing ground in ghaziabad. what is update after this meeting do any one have idea.

That meeting was about land availability in Galand village where builders have given 10 acres to GNN and another 15 acres is required. There was no mention for Dundahera DG in that meeting. Please refer Amar Uzala ( 2 days back) page # 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Raghu2011. Now that u have become a customer of Mahagun, do make sure every promise made by Mahagun is in B&W as their verbal commitments can't be trusted at all. Secondly, always ensure that you are meeting your payment commitments on time as they will charge interest for any and every late payment without any leniency.

Thanks....note taken will pay them on time and get everything in B&W
    CommentQuote
  • I was going to but a flat in CR but at last minute changed my mind reason why?

1. Connectivity issue. if you see NH-24 cann't be completed in next 2 years thats for sure. its our indian goverment never delivery any thing on time.
    Villiage connectivity is just not at all usable.

2. if you see in CR dumping issue is still there only its on hold. the main reason demand increase is the Noida Extension is not yet open the day NE is open I wouldn;t think anyone would want to go to CR.

3. over crowded, look around it there are high rise building everywhere.

4. Carbon issue just opposite to CR there are fatory and in future factory will increase only.

In my personal view if you want to invest don't go for CR. wait for NE to open or Expressway.

the only plus point I see in CR is its affordable compared to any other project.
    CommentQuote
  • Have sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by raghu2011
    @gm_diwedi pls share the info to join Mahagun RWA (if any)....
    CommentQuote