Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • seems you couldn't read English? its 1st july.. Monday.. pahli tarikh.. july ki...

Originally Posted by cookie
    How is the Bus Service Guys?
    None shared the experience....... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Oh damn my impatience.
    I missed that, I just saw Big Bus and thought ki bus chal padi.
    Sorry for confusion Bro.
    CommentQuote
  • have u people seen today's amar ujala

http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_index.

page no 16- DG News
    CommentQuote
  • lets see.. we need to wait for authentication of this news, last time in the year 2010.. they asked for public view and so it was not given , not sue how they did this time.. under the table:bab (45):

Originally Posted by Piyush1018
    have u people seen today's amar ujala

http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_index.

page no 16- DG News
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • डंपिंग ग्राउंड को मिली एनओसी

Ghaziabad | अंतिम अपडेट 30 जून 2013 5:30 AM IST पर
    गाजियाबाद। डूंडाहेड़ा में डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए निगम को पर्यावरण की एनओसी मिल गई है। निगम एनओसी को कोर्ट में प्रस्तुत करेगा। हालांकि, डंपिंग ग्राउंड में अभी भी प्लांट लगाने पर रोक है।
    डूंडाहेड़ा में प्रस्तावित डंपिंग ग्राउंड को 2005-06 में भी प्रदूषण नियंत्रण बोर्ड की एनओसी मिली हुई थी। बाद में रिहाइशी इमारतें खड़ी हो जाने के बाद एनओसी रद्द हो गई थी। निगम को अब बोर्ड से इन्वायरनमेंट क्लीयरेंस रिपोर्ट की जरूरत थी। शासन स्तर पर भी मामले की पैरवी की गई। अपर नगर आयुक्त डीके सिन्हा का कहना है कि यूपीपीसीबी (उत्तर प्रदेश प्रदूषण नियंत्रण बोर्ड) ने निगम को अनापत्ति जारी कर दी है। निगम अब जल्द ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट में हलफनामा देगा। उधर, निगम ने सालिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट के लिए गौतमबुद्ध नगर प्रशासन से मिली 14.5 एकड़ भूमि पर से अवैध कब्जे हटाने की तैयारी की जा रही है। सालिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट का भविष्य कोर्ट का निर्णय तय करेगा।

If NOC that was with GNN in 2005-06 and UPPCB revoked the same due to residential area in the vicinity, how NOC can now be granted when density of residential area has only increased since then?

Also, a huge number of online objections too have been filed with UPPCB by CRians in the past and no response has been received till date. If UPPCB does not take cognizance of objections, court will take the same into account.

Is anyone aware of the date of next court hearing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

Ghaziabad | 30 2013 5:30 AM IST
    2005-06 ( ) , 14.5

If NOC that was with GNN in 2005-06 and UPPCB revoked the same due to residential area in the vicinity, how NOC can now be granted when density of residential area has only increased since then?

Also, a huge number of online objections too have been filed with UPPCB by CRians in the past and no response has been received till date. If UPPCB does not take cognizance of objections, court will take the same into account.

Very sad news.. what else we can expect from government. . We can not do anything. ..there is a big politics behind it and we dont have that strength to flight with. . May God save us..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    Very sad news.. what else we can expect from government. . We can not do anything. ..there is a big politics behind it and we dont have that strength to flight with. . May God save us..

It looks like SC is now going to rule in favor of them as they have all the required clearance and Land ... so let start think of Plan B ....... lets start thinking on those lines Proactively and start planing..... Now its War and we cant take it easy....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    It looks like SC is now going to rule in favor of them as they have all the required clearance and Land ... so let start think of Plan B ....... lets start thinking on those lines Proactively and start planing..... Now its War and we cant take it easy....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

What is the plan B?

CommentQuote
  • Where is CROMA ?
    CommentQuote
  • डंपिंग ग्राउंड को मिली एनओसी

निगम अब जल्द ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट में हलफनामा देगा। उधर, निगम ने सालिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट के लिए गौतमबुद्ध नगर प्रशासन से मिली 14.5 एकड़ भूमि पर से अवैध कब्जे हटाने की तैयारी की जा रही है

CIPL and authorities combined are finding difficult to get 50meter patch vacant for paving road from new culvert to NE.

How anyone is hopeful that authority will ever be able to get possession of the land for DG when the same is not at all in the interest of nearby villagers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR

Ghaziabad | 30 2013 5:30 AM IST
    , 14.5

CIPL and authorities combined are finding difficult to get 50meter patch vacant for paving road from new culvert to NE.

How anyone is hopeful that authority will ever be able to get possession of the land for DG when the same is not at all in the interest of nearby villagers.

If SC gives the verdict in favour of DG then I dont think villagers will be able to do anythings. . Soon SC hearing will happen and by the time GNN will be having all the clearances and also enough land.
    Only thing left is environment clearance. If they got pollution they can get remaining clearance also and very easily.

Now it is time to worry and get together again to do the protests in a bigger form.. what else we can do.

Ab chakka jaam NH24 par hi karna padega.
    May god save our CR..

Bahot andher hai bhai...

CommentQuote
  • If NOC news is correct it is a big setback.

The same needs to be informed to lawyers so that they can plan their next move.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    डंपिंग ग्राउंड को मिली एनओसी

गाजियाबाद। डूंडाहेड़ा में डंपिंग ग्राउंड के लिए निगम को पर्यावरण की एनओसी मिल गई है। निगम एनओसी को कोर्ट में प्रस्तुत करेगा। हालांकि, डंपिंग ग्राउंड में अभी भी प्लांट लगाने पर रोक है।
    डूंडाहेड़ा में प्रस्तावित डंपिंग ग्राउंड को 2005-06 में भी प्रदूषण नियंत्रण बोर्ड की एनओसी मिली हुई थी। बाद में रिहाइशी इमारतें खड़ी हो जाने के बाद एनओसी रद्द हो गई थी। निगम को अब बोर्ड से इन्वायरनमेंट क्लीयरेंस रिपोर्ट की जरूरत थी। शासन स्तर पर भी मामले की पैरवी की गई। अपर नगर आयुक्त डीके सिन्हा का कहना है कि यूपीपीसीबी (उत्तर प्रदेश प्रदूषण नियंत्रण बोर्ड) ने निगम को अनापत्ति जारी कर दी है। निगम अब जल्द ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट में हलफनामा देगा। उधर, निगम ने सालिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट के लिए गौतमबुद्ध नगर प्रशासन से मिली 14.5 एकड़ भूमि पर से अवैध कब्जे हटाने की तैयारी की जा रही है। सालिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट का भविष्य कोर्ट का निर्णय तय करेगा।

Its very Sad and Unfortunate news, for CR guys, Sympathies ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    If NOC news is correct it is a big setback.

The same needs to be informed to lawyers so that they can plan their next move.

Dkppatiala@ Plan B ??

We were so happy to see improved connectivity to CR from Pulia side, this news is so unfortunate..
    CommentQuote
  • All in CR will certainly rise to this challenge.

Plan B will only come into force once supreme court lifts the status quo.

Even after works starts it will only be after nearly 2 years that swmp will be operational. Cr residents will have enough time for plan b and plan c.

build operate and transfer model on such contentious project is bound to FAIL.
    CommentQuote