Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    It looks like SC is now going to rule in favor of them as they have all the required clearance and Land ... so let start think of Plan B ....... lets start thinking on those lines Proactively and start planing..... Now its War and we cant take it easy....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Sir, with all due respect, if Supreme Court rules in favor of DG, then nothing can be done. The lawyers must present facts in a way that the court is convinced that DG is not healthy in living surroundings.
    CommentQuote
  • guys n folks - i understand people making such mistakes a deacde or 5-6 years back, by now everyone should know that UP administration, policies, authorities, management is all a sham, they increase circle rates to boost re, increase FAR beyond the infrastructure - see indirapuram, noida, rne, crossings societies - which was supposed to be panned - most socities were supposed to have greens, parks, but look now all are full of towers, even in so called posh socities like orange county, windsor, even ATS

now since they have sucked CR people and most are end users there, so they are least bothered, and if possible may dump on their heads also if they can, so dumping ground goes on, no - dont say we are vote banks - coz it hardly matters whom you vote - one way or the other its connected
    for new areas like next, gnw, nh24 they are yet to sell to end murgas so they dont have any other place for dg , i can only empathize being a consumer, but have learnt my lesson never invest in UP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    It's set back, the fresh approvals to dumping ground.

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta

What about your promise that your second last post was to be your last post.

Sepulchar you can't stay from us..?

Why this desperation?

CR is still becoming better..kyun khoon jala rahe ho.

Anyways marzi hain aapki aakhir sir hain aapka.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info, this is known factor... so according to you and by your experience .. where one invest .. esp mango pple with average 30 to 40 lakh and on loan?

Originally Posted by jthakar
    guys n folks - i understand people making such mistakes a deacde or 5-6 years back, by now everyone should know that UP administration, policies, authorities, management is all a sham, they increase circle rates to boost re, increase FAR beyond the infrastructure - see indirapuram, noida, rne, crossings societies - which was supposed to be panned - most socities were supposed to have greens, parks, but look now all are full of towers, even in so called posh socities like orange county, windsor, even ATS

now since they have sucked CR people and most are end users there, so they are least bothered, and if possible may dump on their heads also if they can, so dumping ground goes on,
    for new areas like next, gnw, nh24 they are yet to sell to end murgas so they dont have any other place for dg , i can only empathize being a consumer, but have learnt my lesson never invest in UP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jthakar
    guys n folks - i understand people making such mistakes a deacde or 5-6 years back, by now everyone should know that UP administration, policies, authorities, management is all a sham, they increase circle rates to boost re, increase FAR beyond the infrastructure - see indirapuram, noida, rne, crossings societies - which was supposed to be panned - most socities were supposed to have greens, parks, but look now all are full of towers, even in so called posh socities like orange county, windsor, even ATS

now since they have sucked CR people and most are end users there, so they are least bothered, and if possible may dump on their heads also if they can, so dumping ground goes on, no - dont say we are vote banks - coz it hardly matters whom you vote - one way or the other its connected

Thousands of people are still waiting for possession even after 7 years in haryana.

I have also decided not to invest in haryana.

See boss please do not gang up.

We all know faridabad thread is run by a single broking house.all gang up to write against CR on slightest of opportunity.

CR has turned up so good so please excuse us with your sermons..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks for info, this is known factor... so according to you and by your experience .. where one invest .. esp mango pple with average 30 to 40 lakh and on loan?

There was a protest against BPTP at jantar mantar.

Apart from Bless u all are silent on faridabad thread.there is pin drop silence.they won't write there but on CR thread can write pages.

Really shameful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jthakar

Your language is derogatory..

Do u think we are dead people on whom dirt can be dumped.
    CommentQuote
  • Something wrong with CR guys, why they relate everyone who talks about CR with faridabad.

Please consider focus on problem of your area than any other

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kratos
    Again you are cussing Faridabadis. Right now you should cuss those builders who sold you flats near DG. IF Sepulchar and Rohit were the same persons, why are their ids not merged like Sepulchars. Talk sense yaar.

Tell me who you are?

In 15 posts you know all about finer details.

Even yash fbd became sepulchar only at very fag end.

People now are using smart phones.slowly but surely truth will prevail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Something wrong with CR guys, why they relate everyone who talks about CR with faridabad.

Please consider focus on problem of your area than any other

Haha..

You look at your posts history..

You started with cr searching..became ph.d in few days in cr..said that it is last post on cr thread and then went to faridabad and became master there.

Look we were discussing DG as a threat but we do not need your sympathies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kratos
    Again you are cussing Faridabadis. Right now you should cuss those builders who sold you flats near DG. IF Sepulchar and Rohit were the same persons, why are their ids not merged like Sepulchars. Talk sense yaar.

They are frustrated , they know builder sold land near dg ,

CommentQuote
  • But most of your posts any how try to target faridabad, be it soft or hardline.

You mentioned your travel on bypass road faridabad, just a slow traffic near entry highlighted a lot by you, we feel happier if you also truth about travel on nh24 , where you even at peak hours get traffic free.....

We want you should not defame any area, CR had genuine issues focus it.

Waise bhi logo ki predictions coming true about CR...... bigger lobbies like nodia ext, xpressway , RNE are bigger threat to CR., as these are with inventory, and DG at CR will dump the place...... in other sense the other areas will see fresh sales.

So it's ultimate truth, we have sympathy but fact is fact

CommentQuote
  • Let's keep off topic discussion , the only issue which is to think is of "SWMP plant"
    anyone has any info on this latest progress please..:bab (39):,Moneybhai?

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I also wrote good about faridabad but you being the epitome of negativity will never understand that.

Mr. Sepulchar why am I spoiling my tuesday.

CR is a run away success so jalte raho.

We are years ahead of our neighbouring area.we will easily co-exist.

It is only in your mind that cr will finish.

Mazaa aata hain tumhe chidaane mein i mean jitna cr aage badhta hain aur tumhari broking firm ki jalti hain.

Cr is heaven for middle class.

Tumne to kachra dump ki snap bhi daal di jis din waisa hoga then and then only you will be a winner.and that win won't be sweet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I also wrote good about faridabad but you being the epitome of negativity will never understand that.

Mr. Sepulchar why am I spoiling my tuesday.

CR is a run away success so jalte raho.

We are years ahead of our neighbouring area.we will easily co-exist.

It is only in your mind that cr will finish.

Mazaa aata hain tumhe chidaane mein i mean jitna cr aage badhta hain aur tumhari broking firm ki jalti hain.

Cr is heaven for middle class.

Tumne to kachra dump ki snap bhi daal di jis din waisa hoga then and then only you will be a winner.and that win won't be sweet.

Pls stop this sepulcharphobia dkpatiala ji. Everyone raise issues of CR is not sepulchre. I came back on forum because of this sad news of dg got approvals.

Try to calm down and see we all are with you

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Your language is derogatory..

Do u think we are dead people on whom dirt can be dumped.

yes, true - dkp - particularly after my quote on UP admin, Note - there was no mention whatsoever of word Haryana Fbd/Ggn - so you cooking up comparisions out of nowhere speaks volumes about your 'J' factor -

and no matter what you do - the DG will be dumped for sure as there is no escape now - CR eu have already laid their egg,

n i too am a end user - n i hate the administration be it UP or GF or Huda, but its like taking the lesser evil. - n theres no doubt the UP admin is the pits - bottomline - heights of this

for your info even in UP or anywhere if you buy what you see RTM it is the best bet - considering the rampant far increases, layout changes, superbuilt increase, disappearing greens, new towers, new floors.

so there .... hope you understand the real point
    CommentQuote