Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    Cookie I want best for greater noida always.

I have said always ki I wld love to live there.

Ur points well taken.

Akhilesh coming here wld have been better.

Its sad to see cm's shying away from noida and greater noida because of some bad omen
    hehehe

sour grapes is the write thing to reply.
    1st you share half cooked facts and when that was answered you again did the same.
    at least CM gave his NOD for such infra projects, what Ghaziabad has got?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      hehehe

1st you share half cooked facts and when that was answered you again did the same.
      Cookie I expect more for gnoida.

Cr is not at all comparable.

Kahan raja bhoj kahan gangu teli.

When I wrote that post my tone was not negative.honda should have invested in greater noida.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
        Cookie I expect more for gnoida.

Cr is not at all comparable.

Kahan raja bhoj kahan gangu teli.

When I wrote that post my tone was not negative.honda should have invested in greater noida.
        but you shared just one side of the coin, read your post once again, all points and read my reply.
        problem is you guys make silly posts and when someone reply in the same manner, you start making personal comments.

why not stick to facts rather than making silly posts like "raja gangu teli".
        Last edited April 3 2013, 11:53 PM.
        Thanks

Comment

hehehe

Bhai, you dont think you are trying to be oversmart!!! Aapto NE me @1600 ke rate me flat book kar ke apne aap to super rich category me samajhane lage hai!!!.... bas thode se niche hai Ambanis se!!

Comment

but you shared just one side of the coin, read your post once again, all points and read my reply.
            problem is you guys make silly posts and when someone reply in the same manner, you start making personal comments.

why not stick to facts rather than making silly posts like "raja gangu teli".
            Ur taking it too far.

I said I fail to understand why not greater noida.

I said greater noida needs more jobs in lacs.

Kyun bacchhe ki jaan lene mein lage ho.

Comment

Sunday i happen to visit noida expressway due to some reason.. Nd after visiting that area i felt that my decision of buying in CR was good. That place is so so so isolated to main noida with dust nd lot of dust everywhere, with no public conveyence. No shops near by only broad roads .. As if noida authority hs spend only fr roads nd endless vacant roads. Nd for thoz who say that CR is densed, just visit noida xway and luk around honeycomb societies. CR is truelly a gem with so easy connectivity to noida nd ghaziabad nd direct 20 min drive to main delhi.. All imp places of delhi like india gate cp are closer to CR then to noida xway wich is so so hyped. Keep faith in CR all thez bashers are nothing bt paid computer glued agents.. With in CR every day amemeties are opening .. Wen NE wil open it wil also cater to us.. Nd the moment nh24 is revamped it wil b a breeze to delhi..Today i can say im a proud owner of CR. CR rockkksss

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
                Sunday i happen to visit noida expressway due to some reason.. Nd after visiting that area i felt that my decision of buying in CR was good. That place is so so so isolated to main noida with dust nd lot of dust everywhere, with no public conveyence. No shops near by only broad roads .. As if noida authority hs spend only fr roads nd endless vacant roads. Nd for thoz who say that CR is densed, just visit noida xway and luk around honeycomb societies. CR is truelly a gem with so easy connectivity to noida nd ghaziabad nd direct 20 min drive to main delhi.. All imp places of delhi like india gate cp are closer to CR then to noida xway wich is so so hyped. Keep faith in CR all thez bashers are nothing bt paid computer glued agents.. With in CR every day amemeties are opening .. Wen NE wil open it wil also cater to us.. Nd the moment nh24 is revamped it wil b a breeze to delhi..Today i can say im a proud owner of CR. CR rockkksss

Same feelings here,

one should understand, not everyone can buy 70 lacs+ property and too with compromise in size and also not RTM? Also If I need to work in and around sector 60s noida then why should one go for Expressway. I can afford villa at my hometown but I want to live near my workplace to enjoy quality time with my family.

Thanks,
                Suraj
                Last edited April 4 2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by abhay87 View Post
                  Your views on Noida expressway versus cr seems to be heavily biased towards CR. Just to point out few things. Dust. Don't you expect to see dust when there's so much construction activity going on? Was CR built without any dust around? If so what technology was used in CR? Ride to Delhi. Are you trying to imply that ride to Delhi from ne is pathetic? If that's what you are trying to imply then all I can say is that you really need to get your facts correct. In 20 minutes folks can reach ashram lajpat Nagar via dnd give or take 5 mins extra at times.
                  Appreciate where you live but be a little realistic when you try to compare other areas. NE has started possession and within a year or so many projects are going to get delivered. Commercial would see more growth. Companies opening offices and you would then see what difference NE makes to the region. Time will tell and that time is not too far off. Till then please continue with your biased posts as you please.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                    Your views on Noida expressway versus cr seems to be heavily biased towards CR. Just to point out few things. Dust. Don't you expect to see dust when there's so much construction activity going on? Was CR built without any dust around? If so what technology was used in CR? Ride to Delhi. Are you trying to imply that ride to Delhi from ne is pathetic? If that's what you are trying to imply then all I can say is that you really need to get your facts correct. In 20 minutes folks can reach ashram lajpat Nagar via dnd give or take 5 mins extra at times.
                    Appreciate where you live but be a little realistic when you try to compare other areas. NE has started possession and within a year or so many projects are going to get delivered. Commercial would see more growth. Companies opening offices and you would then see what difference NE makes to the region. Time will tell and that time is not too far off. Till then please continue with your biased posts as you please.

By the way, if you maintain that CR is better than noida expressway then that's fine. Your thoughts and you are entitled to one. I beg to differ and hence the above comments. My views on CR are that those who like the area go for it coz later this area maybe out of reach of a commoner too given the state of real estate. That as per me is the realistic view and yes there are issues but that's everywhere. Even dwarka expressway has its share of issues and the area is already out of reach for a commoner.

Comment

40+ Posts deleted.

GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
                      Insults/Flaming IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated.Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
                      Warning - Stop hijacking the thread! Or Face Suspension/Ban.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...on-ban?t=25257
                      Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X