Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks for info, this is known factor... so according to you and by your experience .. where one invest .. esp mango pple with average 30 to 40 lakh and on loan?

nilabh - we as consumers have least choices - most are forced ones - i am no expert but will only and only go for rtm (anywhere anystate) and buy what i see - n not be in false hopes n promises -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Thousands of people are still waiting for possession even after 7 years in haryana.

I have also decided not to invest in haryana.

See boss please do not gang up.

We all know faridabad thread is run by a single broking house.all gang up to write against CR on slightest of opportunity.

CR has turned up so good so please excuse us with your sermons..

DKP - put on your glasses or take english classes :) - theres no mention of word haryana in the post - so dont go off topic - this shows your frustration of getting dumping ground as a bonus - this isnt funny and i certainly feel bad bcoz i am one of EU / consumer - so yes it matters to me as this can happen anywhere - but in UP the certainity is higher
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jthakar
    DKP - put on your glasses or take english classes :) - theres no mention of word haryana in the post - so dont go off topic - this shows your frustration of getting dumping ground as a bonus - this isnt funny and i certainly feel bad bcoz i am one of EU / consumer - so yes it matters to me as this can happen anywhere - but in UP the certainity is higher

You put on your glasses...you wrote U shall stay away from U.P..I have just said I shall stay away from Haryana for obvious reasons..

Why are you getting frustrated..We have not got any dumping ground still..do not celebrate in a hurry.....is it a joint strategy for July 2, 2013..come on give us something good this tuesday morning>>.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing republik bus serice..

Tempo Travellers have been put into service.The service is non A/c right now
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Good, gives a great feeling of a distant place getting connectivity. However 60 bucks for mere 10kms and Non A.C........ It's too much of loot .

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Tempo Travellors have been put into service.The service is non A/c right now

Good part about this service is for City Center & Sec 18 it is not going thru NH 24, Seen these tempo traveler today on the way to city center.

Vehicle are new one.

However there were only 4 passenger on the way to City Center at 9 am. We should use this service for making it viable else it will close down. Next week onward whenever I am not taking my vehicle direct to office will use this.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=30768
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

dono baate ek saath hi kar di dost.

distant place getting connectivity you are too happy bot it.

and if it is a distant place 60 should be fair i guess ..

Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Good, gives a great feeling of a distant place getting connectivity. However 60 bucks for mere 10kms and Non A.C........ It's too much of loot .

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

There is a saying "you can not teach old dogs new tricks ....." ( this is a saying only do not take it literally and unnecessarily feel bad ) all the time he does that only ..... CR is a time bomb, someone picked my pocket in CR and blah blah blah ..
    old habits doesn't go away that easily ...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

old habits die hard..after all he is Sepulchar..
    CommentQuote
    yes, true - dkp - particularly after my quote on UP admin, Note - there was no mention whatsoever of word Haryana Fbd/Ggn - so you cooking up comparisions out of nowhere speaks volumes about your 'J' factor -

and no matter what you do - the DG will be dumped for sure as there is no escape now - CR eu have already laid their egg,

n i too am a end user - n i hate the administration be it UP or GF or Huda, but its like taking the lesser evil. - n theres no doubt the UP admin is the pits - bottomline - heights of this

for your info even in UP or anywhere if you buy what you see RTM it is the best bet - considering the rampant far increases, layout changes, superbuilt increase, disappearing greens, new towers, new floors.

so there .... hope you understand the real point

I respect your decision to book in Neharpaar..greater faridabad..I have booked in Cr & I am living there happily for over a year..So i am also happy & you are also happy..u cannot question my wisdom on being part of CR...it is good for me..I was not happy when i was being cheated for my basic requirement of flat by BPTP for 6 years..atleast i have it here..rest SWMP is a problem on which Greater noida west, Shahberi, Chipiyana & CR shall jointly act...

summers have come & gone & CR has done so well on electricity front...accessibility is improving daily...

Shops, commercials, play schools, eating joints and all facilities are available in plenty..

banks, post office, police station is also there...

end users are enjoying their stay & that is what is the be all & end all...

No further comments from my side on this..
    CommentQuote

and no matter what you do - the DG will be dumped for sure as there is no escape now - CR eu have already laid their egg,

Just want to check ( for my knowledge only ) by any chance are you a judge in SC ??

just because statement above is too strong and you look too confident .....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • First elections for "Association of apartment Owners" is being held at Gh-7 on 7th July 2013.

All owners are requested to vote from 8.00 a.m to 2 p.m.

this is as per new law of U.P state where only the actual owner can stand in the election & only actual owners can vote...
    CommentQuote
  • My POV only, DG would be tough task for GNN even SC rules in favour of it as situation is totally different from past, earlier they could have done easily, but now a strong opposition would be there, so chances are 0, it is not because of CR residents only, but nearby villages too will confront this, as their land prices would get slashed down in case if it happenes, and you know these villagers, whole GNW was on hold for almost 2 years because of their agitation.
    CommentQuote
  • DKP,
    If anyone has to make an existing line short, then they have to make a bigger line but these guys are trying to rub the existing line which is impossible in our case. let them try their luck but yes if they want to prove their own home better, they have to popularize the facilities & developments in their area instead of making an attempt to bad mouth about CR. and yes if anyone has bad experience as an individual about CR, he can discuss & share as it will be beneficial for us also....

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I respect your decision to book in Neharpaar..greater faridabad..I have booked in Cr & I am living there happily for over a year..So i am also happy & you are also happy..u cannot question my wisdom on being part of CR...it is good for me..I was not happy when i was being cheated for my basic requirement of flat by BPTP for 6 years..atleast i have it here..rest SWMP is a problem on which Greater noida west, Shahberi, Chipiyana & CR shall jointly act...

summers have come & gone & CR has done so well on electricity front...accessibility is improving daily...

Shops, commercials, play schools, eating joints and all facilities are available in plenty..

banks, post office, police station is also there...

end users are enjoying their stay & that is what is the be all & end all...

No further comments from my side on this..
    CommentQuote
  • Bus Service

Attachments:
    CommentQuote