Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I am talking investment at current rates, not talking about investment made 4-5 years back.
    still there are guys stuck in CR for the last one year due to non approval.
    more then half of the projects in cr are very bad.
    rental is lowest in NCR.
    Sharp increase in rental from 5K to 9-10K for 2 BHK within a year says story itself...... It takes time to people knows about the area..... but to whom I am explaining??? selfclaimed smart guy

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
      Sharp increase in rental from 5K to 9-10K for 2 BHK within a year says story itself...... It takes time to people knows about the area..... but to whom I am explaining??? selfclaimed smart guy
      Still one can get 2 BHK raw flat in 6k.
      I can give you numbers from online portals..

      Good Day
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Even I would say..CNG gas station in CR is not at appropriate location. its very much near to residential area.
        r u an expert in defining the area for set up of cng station......................unnecessarily IGL ppl are paying so much of salary to their employees who do not even know where they should set up CNG pump...........
        Last edited April 5 2013, 12:44 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by Anurag1972 View Post
          r u an expert in defining the area for set up of cng station......................unnecessarily IGL ppl are paying so much of salary to their employees who do not even know where they should set up CNG pump..................:
          Humm If i Say the same Story when DG was planned and thought of setting up here in Dhundhera land in 1996 onwards..... but then CR established and today it seems the DG decision is worng!!! isnt it?

          Same way the IGL ppl shown some other dreams, coul dbe possible and i future it will be wrong decision as now high pressure gas piplines passes through footpath (as claiemd by CR members) but when phase II will come, it will come on the other side of pump....and it will be like a sandwich in apartments.

          Think with broader mind , and futuristics

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
            Humm If i Say the same Story when DG was planned and thought of setting up here in Dhundhera land in 1996 onwards..... but then CR established and today it seems the DG decision is worng!!! isnt it?

            Same way the IGL ppl shown some other dreams, coul dbe possible and i future it will be wrong decision as now high pressure gas piplines passes through footpath (as claiemd by CR members) but when phase II will come, it will come on the other side of pump....and it will be like a sandwich in apartments.

            Think with broader mind , and futuristics
            Keep thinking abt the future and forget about investing at present...................

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              PM please

              dear please PM me numbers one of my friend is looking for raw flat but not able to crack any deal below 8000 + maintaince. It will be great help if you give owner number who are ready to rent on 6k per month.

              thanks!!!


              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Still one can get 2 BHK raw flat in 6k.
              I can give you numbers from online portals..

              Good Day

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                why this kolaveri di

                Back to IREF after a long gap ..and is still amazes me the extent some people are going to 'educate' people about CR ... all the new threads in GZB forum about CR (negative from the first post itself) started by people who never invested in CR .. nor have any plans to even consider CR in their future investment plans ....half of them havent even visited CR in last 1 year...
                now it really makes me wonder why so much 'charity' by these senior IREF regulars (if you can call them that) ..sometime I really question whether this forum if merely a tool used by some brokers/investors to just 'glorify' a particular area for a period of time... woo some 'bakras'.. and then move on ...Since bulk of brokers/agents have moved to other upcoming areas ..CR has now become a punching bag for others esp Noida x'TENSION' promoters..
                Earlier they were all about DG DG DG .. now with SC decisions tilting towards 'no DG' ..and an imminent stay ..they have shifted focus to other 'pertinent'(sic) areas ...
                Would just request the residents/end users to ignore useless confrontation with these people (better to greet them with a 'Get well soon' message) .. try to answer genuine queries from serious members and post the latest information on CR happenings (original intention of this sticky)
                CR has still got a long way to go in terms of development and a strong resident bonding (which shows on this forum) will make sure that the govt authorities gives CR all its dues ...and more !!!!

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                  Back to IREF after a long gap ..and is still amazes me the extent some people are going to 'educate' people about CR ... all the new threads in GZB forum about CR (negative from the first post itself) started by people who never invested in CR .. nor have any plans to even consider CR in their future investment plans ....half of them havent even visited CR in last 1 year...
                  now it really makes me wonder why so much 'charity' by these senior IREF regulars (if you can call them that) ..sometime I really question whether this forum if merely a tool used by some brokers/investors to just 'glorify' a particular area for a period of time... woo some 'bakras'.. and then move on ...Since bulk of brokers/agents have moved to other upcoming areas ..CR has now become a punching bag for others esp Noida x'TENSION' promoters..
                  Earlier they were all about DG DG DG .. now with SC decisions tilting towards 'no DG' ..and an imminent stay ..they have shifted focus to other 'pertinent'(sic) areas ...
                  Would just request the residents/end users to ignore useless confrontation with these people (better to greet them with a 'Get well soon' message) .. try to answer genuine queries from serious members and post the latest information on CR happenings (original intention of this sticky)
                  CR has still got a long way to go in terms of development and a strong resident bonding (which shows on this forum) will make sure that the govt authorities gives CR all its dues ...and more !!!!
                  was wondering where u went? welcome.. I try to be calm & have stopped posting on other threads..

                  But Unity of CR residents on IREF Rocks...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Still one can get 2 BHK raw flat in 6k.
                    I can give you numbers from online portals..

                    Good Day
                    I Know lot many friends who has let out their flats in 5-6 K last year….. now they are renting out around 9-10 K……..
                    Baki apke manane ki baat hai because THETHROLOGY (Bakawas) me aapka koi jabab nahi have….. You are really VETERAN in this area!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
                      Back to IREF after a long gap ..and is still amazes me the extent some people are going to 'educate' people about CR ... all the new threads in GZB forum about CR (negative from the first post itself) started by people who never invested in CR .. nor have any plans to even consider CR in their future investment plans ....half of them havent even visited CR in last 1 year...
                      now it really makes me wonder why so much 'charity' by these senior IREF regulars (if you can call them that) ..sometime I really question whether this forum if merely a tool used by some brokers/investors to just 'glorify' a particular area for a period of time... woo some 'bakras'.. and then move on ...Since bulk of brokers/agents have moved to other upcoming areas ..CR has now become a punching bag for others esp Noida x'TENSION' promoters..
                      Earlier they were all about DG DG DG .. now with SC decisions tilting towards 'no DG' ..and an imminent stay ..they have shifted focus to other 'pertinent'(sic) areas ...
                      Would just request the residents/end users to ignore useless confrontation with these people (better to greet them with a 'Get well soon' message) .. try to answer genuine queries from serious members and post the latest information on CR happenings (original intention of this sticky)
                      CR has still got a long way to go in terms of development and a strong resident bonding (which shows on this forum) will make sure that the govt authorities gives CR all its dues ...and more !!!!



                      are bhai cradlecog where were you ... seems like you were on long holiday ... Glad to see you back on IREF

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X