Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why on this forum every person is given name sepulchar , I fail to understand, guys for God sake focus on DG.issue, day by day progress is showing signs of worry for crossings.

First land acquiring notice by govt and land given by greater noida near DG, now okay from pollution and other departments, it's high time to focus on issues rather than any zepulchre or .....

Sent from my GT I9300 using Tapatalk 4 beta
    CommentQuote
  • And yes PIL filed

CommentQuote
  • Another Bus..

Bus to Vaishali...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Stable your mind first & decide whether you are in favour of DG or against it. in one post you say it is in intrest of lacs of gzb people & immediate after that in next post you ask CR guys to focus on DG issue???
    Pollution board approval was there in 2005~06 & after 8 yrs, DG is non-existing. Its not party time for you yet......

Originally Posted by NCR2013
    Why on this forum every person is given name sepulchar , I fail to understand, guys for God sake focus on DG.issue, day by day progress is showing signs of worry for crossings.

First land acquiring notice by govt and land given by greater noida near DG, now okay from pollution and other departments, it's high time to focus on issues rather than any zepulchre or .....

CommentQuote
  • show us the PIL copy or link or from where you heard atleast

Originally Posted by NCR2013
    And yes PIL filed

CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am about to sell my flat in Mahagun Mascot. Can any of the members please explain the duty of the seller towards the following:
    1. Income tax department
    2. Builder
    3. Maintenance office
    4. Any other you can think of?

Sent from my Karbonn A21 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anukan
    Hi, I am about to sell my flat in Mahagun Mascot. Can any of the members please explain the duty of the seller towards the following:
    1. Income tax department
    2. Builder
    3. Maintenance office
    4. Any other you can think of?

Is it a registered property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCR2013
    And yes PIL filed

You seem to be very rich..
    CommentQuote
  • Can we discuss something productive on this forum. If you want can start a topic on seoulchre or wulture .... in coffee table thread.

DG chances with progress seems on higher side , let's wait and watch what happens in future.

CommentQuote
    Can we discuss something productive on this forum. If you want can start a topic on seoulchre or wulture .... in coffee table thread.

DG chances with progress seems on higher side , let's wait and watch what happens in future.

Discussion and that too with you ... I don't see a scope ...
    It is not a piece of cake to get DG to reality as it is difficult to explain you that there is no black particles on my Chamolies balcony...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    Can we discuss something productive on this forum. If you want can start a topic on seoulchre or wulture .... in coffee table thread.

Okays lets take your views on this....
    Tell us rather guide us .... what should be the course of action from our side ...... now use your creativity and show us a way my dear ..

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote

you came out looking for a flat..you haven't buyed here..why so much interest to destroy Crossings??
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, its a resale.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Is it a registered property?

Yes, its a registered property.

CommentQuote
  • CR- new buyer

Hello Friends,

I have been talking to few brokers and have finalised a flat in gh7(with covered parking but no club facility).The seller has demanded 45 lakhs(31 white and 14 black).request you to answer the following based on your exp:
    1. How is the black component delivered( the seller has given an alternate bank acct no.but insists no RTGS or online transfer).
    2.Is it a good deal @45 +brokerage at this time in CR,or shall i spend some more time in looking for better investment options.You can also suggest the same( my budget is 45- 49 lk)
    3.The deal was finalized few months back,however i have not seen any significant rise in cost of flats during these months.Any reason you can relate too?

Thanks in adv,
    Shekhar
    CommentQuote