Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
    Is it SLF or STP ... i was under the impression that there is an STP in Sector 123
    There is STP as well other side of the road in sector 123.

Comment

For Khoda lovers, this link is good for reading

main points

Area - 700 acre
      Population - 6 lakhs official, may be 1 million in real

Originally part of Noida now transferred to Ghaziabad

Khoda: Forsaken land a haven for criminals - Hindustan Times

Thanks,
      Suraj

Comment

HI CR residents,
        I will be visiting crossings next weekend for my flat search. I have shortlisted parmount symphony, assotech nest, gaur global village for visit. Kindly suggest some other good projects, which i can add in my list. My requirements are:
        1) For end use after one year. so UC is also viable
        2) 2+1 or 3BHK 1300sqft+
        3) Budget 45L
        Please feel free to add your suggestions.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by negi2013 View Post
          HI CR residents,
          I will be visiting crossings next weekend for my flat search. I have shortlisted parmount symphony, assotech nest, gaur global village for visit. Kindly suggest some other good projects, which i can add in my list. My requirements are:
          1) For end use after one year. so UC is also viable
          2) 2+1 or 3BHK 1300sqft+
          3) Budget 45L
          Please feel free to add your suggestions.

Thanks
          Check in Arihant too, I have visited most of the apartment except Paramount & Ajnara and found Arihnat one amongst better one.

Don't know 2BHK are still available or not but 3 BHK (1690) is available and price is 64 -66 L all inclusive.

Comment

Perfect,

Re-read, this again and again...
            And after that just imagine 5 years into future.

After Noida was planned in 1976, land acquisition started but officials spared Khoda village. As Noida gradually began to develop, the builder mafia eyed Khoda because of its location and set up illegal colonies.

To check the illegal growth, the Noida authority in the 1980s acquired 1,000 bighas of land in Khoda but could not take possession.

Land owners who accepted compensation from the authority went on to sell the same land, in patches, to the builder mafia in connivance with officials.

Khoda was "handed over" to the Ghaziabad administration despite its "location" in Noida.

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            For Khoda lovers, this link is good for reading
            main points
            Khoda: Forsaken land a haven for criminals - Hindustan Times
            Thanks,
            Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

Perfect,

Re-read, this again and again...
              And after that just imagine 5 years into future.

After Noida was planned in 1976, land acquisition started but officials spared Khoda village. As Noida gradually began to develop, the builder mafia eyed Khoda because of its location and set up illegal colonies.

To check the illegal growth, the Noida authority in the 1980s acquired 1,000 bighas of land in Khoda but could not take possession.

Land owners who accepted compensation from the authority went on to sell the same land, in patches, to the builder mafia in connivance with officials.

Khoda was "handed over" to the Ghaziabad administration despite its "location" in Noida.

Fieldworker gh-7 main crossings density(flats per acre) is around 55.please suggest a project in noida extension of lesser density.

Here we have full wall wardrobe in 2 bedrooms so no items remain outside.suggest a good layout project also.

Balconies of 5 ft wide and total around 300 sqft also will be a deal clincher.

Comment

Everybody’s needs are different.
                NExtn is not for faint-hearted, my total investment in NExtn is just about my 18 months take home salary.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ctures?t=54217

Originally posted by FieldWorker
                But, understand facilities (like 24hr water, 24hr electricity, and parking) and social life (like celebrating festivals together) is more or less taken for granted in any new/upcoming private builder's multi-story apartment complex. Even wow-factor facilities like club and swimming pool are pretty common in all new apartment complexes anywhere in India.

In this thread we are talking about overall area, it’s planning and future, not what’s great happening inside someone’s flat or society. I have kept all my observation and graphics, strictly to this, period. I do not have lofty ideals of saving someone, one visit to CR, the person can decide himself; it’s his money, his life. I have been absolutely critical and harsh right from the start, please visit GNoida forum, how I criticized every aspect of NExtn, still I bought when I sensed an opportunity. This is a real estate forum, not a Facebook page to share your feelings and cute photos; we are talking harsh realities here.

Every area has its shortcomings; this is India. But having a hell lot of current and future issues within an area of 360 acres for projected 1 Lakh population is a very huge issue for any forum talking about multi-story apartments in NCR. For IREF, it’s like “earth shattering” even if rest of Internet does not even feels the murmur.
                Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post
                I have created one for NExtn, now it is somewhat out of date, I feel no urge to update it, but you can reference it here NExtn : Beyond the glossy brochures

I just give my opinion, I do start crying, feeling insecure, focussing on nonsense. You are more than welcome to "bash" GNoida or NExtn, does not matter, more the truth comes out the better it is, this is an Internet forum not "actual living"

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                Fieldworker gh-7 main crossings density(flats per acre) is around 55.please suggest a project in noida extension of lesser density.
                Here we have full wall wardrobe in 2 bedrooms so no items remain outside.suggest a good layout project also.

Last edited April 4 2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post

But not able to understand how it is related to CR. It was just an info on Khoda area......let me know if I missed any thing from FieldWorker post?

Comment

Originally posted by manmohan975 View Post
                    Check in Arihant too, I have visited most of the apartment except Paramount & Ajnara and found Arihnat one amongst better one.

Don't know 2BHK are still available or not but 3 BHK (1690) is available and price is 64 -66 L all inclusive.
                    This is too much for 1690, I think Panchsheel golfcourse facing flat 1700 are available in this price, location wise it should be good

In 2+1 around 1300-1400, you will get in Exotica and other smaller societies only on resale. I guess in this area it will not be less than 50 lacs.

Thanks,
                    Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      what's about saving electricity and diesel?
                      GHAZIABAD me Govt electricity aati hai kya?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X