Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
    Bhai we know that you are not bashing CR, but we are also replying to your misconception and our point of view. It may be possible that I am also wrong, We are not SC judge that our statement will be considered as final. Anyone can give their suggestion and opinion. In general, resident will always have more accurate information regarding their area than any other outside people.
    Did I ever challenged, the "inside" information of CR.

You always say and multiple times you have challenged me on this one - the so-called upcoming CR connectivity to 60m road (to NExtn-NH24 road). Please answer at least this one and mark this on the wiki-map.

Last edited April 5 2013, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

Did I ever challenged, the "inside" information of CR.

You always say and multiple times you have challenged me on this one - the so-called upcoming CR connectivity to 60m road (to NExtn-NH24 road). Please answer at least this one and mark this on the wiki-map.

Bhai, wiki-map and maps shows current status of any place not the future? and this road is proposed (doesn't exist) and work will start after some time.

Comment

Bhai, wiki-map and maps shows current status of any place not the future? and this road is proposed (doesn't exist) and work will start after some time.
        Bisht-ji,

From which point to which point??? That's all I want to know.

By the way, you can "mark" the road on wikimapia, if it is not there, satellite map will not show it (obviously ). Anyone, just tell the points along this proposed road, I will mark it, no problem.

Last edited April 5 2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

You may be right, but few things to highlight
          a) Now trend is reverting, worker class people are going back to their respective places as employment in there local area is increasing (let say bihar, its an example no racism please)
          b) There were many colonies/villages in delhi that were made authorized with proper control hope it will start happening in Noida and Ghaziabad also.
          c) After general election 2014 many things will change either UP will become Delhi or Delhi will become UP
          d) Area mentioned by you is already packed no further inclusion possible as land is limited, it may be possible that people will start encroaching nearby open places like GN west.
          e) Last but not the least with NH-24 widening and adjacent service lanes it will not matter to passing by people.

Hence my case
          Thanks,
          Suraj
          Suraj bhai I can assure you that people are not going to bihar buy instead thousands are coming by the day. Despite some positive progress in bihar employment opportunities for the poor is not there. That point I don't agree to. Also, if it were to be true then half the projects in NCR would come to a standstill due to labor shortage. Would be bad for real estate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

GH-7 Club

Entire Club is not in the picture...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
              Suraj bhai I can assure you that people are not going to bihar buy instead thousands are coming by the day. Despite some positive progress in bihar employment opportunities for the poor is not there. That point I don't agree to. Also, if it were to be true then half the projects in NCR would come to a standstill due to labor shortage. Would be bad for real estate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
              Projects in NCR will face labour shortage always..labour will always go back for holi, diwali, elections,marriages & in crop season..work will slow down & pick up pace depending on their availability...

See structures get ready pretty soon..because Tower Cranes are used..prefab structures are also used..but on plumbing, electrical,tiling, painting, finishing jobs much more time is required as there is shortage of skilled labour..

All NE projects will face this problem..generally no projects are handed over within 5 years..Now the trend is going towards 8-10 years & that is the worry factor..

Not all Cr Projects are handed over >its been almost 6 years from launch...

Nehar paar also has 7 years old projects still not handed over..

same is true in Gurgaon, Noida, Expressway, greater Noida..

Basic reasons is shortage of labour for good part of the year

Comment

crossings masterplan

Hi All,
                Can anyone share crossings masterplan with good details? One on their crossing republik site is of low resolution and without any markings for different amenities. I see one more road from crossings connecting to NH24 in that map. Has work started on this?

Comment

Shahberi village land re-acquisition by GNA

I got a TOI new link that GNA started fresh acquisition of land in shahberi area few months back. Does anyone has update on this? link is
                  Land of Noida Extension villages to be acquired again - Times Of India

I think it will have major impact on crossings. However, it is going to be bumpy ride..

bhai logon next round start karne se pehle, i will be thankful if you could help me with my last two posts
                  Last edited April 5 2013, 12:44 PM. Reason: just adding

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    Entire Club is not in the picture...
                    Patiala bhai,
                    Kabhi party warty plan karo yaar, iss club me...... IREF pe invitation bhej dena logo ke liye!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by negi2013 View Post
                      I got a TOI new link that GNA started fresh acquisition of land in shahberi area few months back. Does anyone has update on this? link is
                      Land of Noida Extension villages to be acquired again - Times Of India

I think it will have major impact on crossings. However, it is going to be bumpy ride..

bhai logon next round start karne se pehle, i will be thankful if you could help me with my last two posts

Abhi greater noida authority KI LAGI HUI HAI.... supreme court ko aquasition justify karne me..... Ye GNA ki BANDAR GHUDKI hai..... Noida Extention me MURGA FASANE KE LIYE.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X