Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Trends from another site

shows https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=31110

Property Price trends for buying a property in Crossing Republic, Ghaziabad, Delhi / NCR -

And there are many listings of crossings in this site for rates > 4K/psft. 35% change in a year seems really good. :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Did you interpret the chart rate rs10000 psqt??????

even average rate is 5000 + what????

RS10000 is definitely a defect not tested properly :)

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801
    shows https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=31110

Property Price trends for buying a property in Crossing Republic, Ghaziabad, Delhi / NCR -

And there are many listings of crossings in this site for rates > 4K/psft. 35% change in a year seems really good. :)

looks steady and realistic too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801

It seems better . Price have almost doubled for those who invested 2 years back. 3500-4000 seems ok but 5000 is out of question as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • He all

Just to bring the discussion back..
    Pollution NOC has been given to GNN now. What has been planned next by CROMA for the DG issue? Also when is the next/final SC hearing? No updates on croma website. .

Pullia construction - what is the next course of actions from croma to get rest 50 m of land acquisition? Without it the effort put till date would not be that fruitful. .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Full the mail Box of NGT.

Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    The above matter has also been mailed to NGT at registrar-ngt@nic.in and vinod.rajput@hindustantimes.com

Did my work.
    CommentQuote
  • Association of Apartment Owners-Election-GH-7

Serpentine queues were seen in the election..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The elections completed in healthy environment, really appreciable job done by GH7ians and Election committee.
    CommentQuote
  • patiala bhai aapney to mera hi photograph upload kar diya but face nahi dikh raha hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    patiala bhai aapney to mera hi photograph upload kar diya but face nahi dikh raha hai

Anurag I didn't realise that...but yes..orange T-shirt is you..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Serpentine queues were seen in the election..

If I am not wrong Association of Apartment Owners is a new name for RWA ? correct??

Do we have some of our IREF friends as contestants in the elections? Just curious ....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    If I am not wrong Association of Apartment Owners is a new name for RWA ? correct??

Do we have some of our IREF friends as contestants in the elections? Just curious ....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

As per definition of RWA any residents even tenants were eligible for becoming part of executive body.

As per AAO only owner of flat can become part of executive body.
    CommentQuote
  • and that executive body is the only legal body who can take over the administration of society and is the legal entity ..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, thread is becoming a bit stagnant .. please post some pics atleast on new development...:)

Originally Posted by miketest
    Patiala bhai apni bhi karo upload. Khud line ke bahar khade hoke photo kheench rahe ho...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Guys, thread is becoming a bit stagnant .. please post some pics atleast on new development...:)

see CR is getting stabilized..Almost all societies are seeing possession:People are managing fine & are also satisfied:Below development which are important for future of CR is also stagnant:

1] SWMP issues..(Mahaul shaant hain par kahin yeh toofan se pehle ki shaanti to nahi)
    2] Pulia widening (Pulia chaudikaran ka kaam shuru hain...yeh sirf board par likha hain..
    3] New route to Noida Extension: Last patch in Greater Noida west is not cleared.
    4] NH-24 widening: some preliminary work can be seen but tender is still not out.
    5] rates are also stable.
    6] Light & water situation is much better..

So all in all..everything is under control.....
    CommentQuote