Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Mahagun 2BHK outer flats faces village and industrial chimneys... on the road may face Dumping Ground

Better to check again before investing

Knowing all issues related to CR , if someone to buy property in CR as END user and as an investor which builders you will suggest ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any 1BHK RTM option too in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone tell me about the Gardenia square project in crossings republik?

I was interested in their 1350 sq ft flat, possession proposed Dec 2012.

Need some opinion on builder reputation and location. It is on the inside and the proposed dumping ground is in front of Assotech as I know.

What about that drain? How far is it from this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocky52
    Can anyone tell me about the Gardenia square project in crossings republik?

I was interested in their 1350 sq ft flat, possession proposed Dec 2012.

Need some opinion on builder reputation and location. It is on the inside and the proposed dumping ground is in front of Assotech as I know.

What about that drain? How far is it from this project?

Dumping groud is south east diagnoal to Prateek Royal Cliff and not in front of assotech. You must visit site to understand drain distance from Gardenia and dumping ground. what is price you getting and for which floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Dumping groud is south east diagnoal to Prateek Royal Cliff and not in front of assotech. You must visit site to understand drain distance from Gardenia and dumping ground. what is price you getting and for which floor

I did visit the site but wasn't sure where the drain is. Gardenia is just behind Assotech as you go towards Panchsheel.

The rate offered was 2050/sqft all inclusive plus car parking and power back up without discount without floor PLC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Knowing all issues related to CR , if someone to buy property in CR as END user and as an investor which builders you will suggest ?

I Like Gaur Global Village the most, may be my good friend has flat here due to this but this society is in the middle of Crossings Republik with Orbit Plaza at one side, very good quality..... every thing here I like in Gaur Global Village CR.
    CommentQuote
    Unfortunately dumping ground issue again hits the area ... any idea about rates in the area?

I guess Savior green-isle is giving much discounts ... 21L ground floor

Savoior has been slowest in terms of real progress on the ground and this is the reason they will be the cheapest in CR . They are way behind schedule . Please look for branded builders like Mahagun , Assotech , Gaur , Prateek , Paramount or Supertech . They are way ahead in the game and have given possession for few towers already.
    CommentQuote
  • main problem with gaur village is that it is near to sewer treatment plant.
    supertech is congested
    mahagun and ajnara on road side are good, prateek is infront of proposed dumping ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Mainsh Bhai

These are permanent issues with CR and definatly reflected on the rates as well
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic marketed as India's 1st Global City. (out and out Hogwash)

How much does it live up to its name?
    CommentQuote
  • It definatly not fullfilled the promises made by developers ...

feeling sorry for the poor buyers

Mahagun for 1900PSF before dumping ground price (june2011) .... how people are quoting 2200+ after Dumping ground issue...

Rightly said by Manish ... is that apperciation is due to dumpping ground ... ??:bab (59):

No in actual there is nothing happening .. its gonna be like Narela
    CommentQuote
  • You can’t plan a city in India without a village in surrounding.
    Ultimately land for city comes from villagers only. It’s sometimes good also that you are getting domestic help easily.

In indirapuram MAKANPUR is a big village. All sectors of noida is having villages nearby.
    Crossing Republik is self sufficient city having all necessary facilities within itself. It needs thousand of domestic help after full occupancy and village in nearby is good for it.

In indirapurm, 75% of road blocked by REDIWALA and you can’t complain to anybody because they are paying GHUSH to authority. This kind of problem will not be seen in private township like Crossing Republik.
    CommentQuote
    It definatly not fullfilled the promises made by developers ...

feeling sorry for the poor buyers

Mahagun for 1900PSF before dumping ground price (june2011) .... how people are quoting 2200+ after Dumping ground issue...

Rightly said by Manish ... is that apperciation is due to dumpping ground ... ??:bab (59):

No in actual there is nothing happening .. its gonna be like Narela

Please visit and check for yourself in premium builders listed earlier in CR . You will get a real sense of truth . Speculation doesnt help anyone in the forum . As I said , non premium builders have lower rates available . Dont see anything unusual about that .. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocky52
    I did visit the site but wasn't sure where the drain is. Gardenia is just behind Assotech as you go towards Panchsheel.

The rate offered was 2050/sqft all inclusive plus car parking and power back up without discount without floor PLC.

Any feedback on my question? Anyone has any idea about the Gardenia Square project?

And where is the drain and the sewage treatment plant? It is near which project?
    CommentQuote
  • now if noida extension issue is even solved, then also:
    1. rate will increase
    2. GNA has already increase FAR, so higher density even though infrastructure is designed for initial FAR, so will cause many problems.
    3. project will be delayed atleast 2 years, as projects in noida without issues are already delaying by at least 1 years.

CR is in advanced stage and is 4 years ahead of Noida extension.
    CommentQuote