Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    I sold my 1450 Sq ft flat in 39 Lacs 2 weeks back... So thats fine.. little high but not this much as u said. U r just sitting and room and making ur own assumptions, come out of room and see the reality of the world and dont confuse the guys here

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by raghavsin View Post
      I sold my 1450 Sq ft flat in 39 Lacs 2 weeks back... So thats fine.. little high but not this much as u said. U r just sitting and room and making ur own assumptions, come out of room and see the reality of the world and dont confuse the guys here
      What floor and which society?

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by himkat View Post
        dude 48 lakhs for a 1550 sq ft in CR. Thats more than 3000/ sq ft.

        market rates around 38 lakhs not 48 lakhs
        Boss, I am sorry to say that your assumption towards the rates is not true. In this forum itself you can find rates way above my expectation. go to CR and inquire about rates Mascot rates from any dealer/owner there and you will find these rates are reasonable. First of all the construction quality of Mahagun can not be compared with that of Supertech or any other builder at CR. Other builders are not able to sell their flats so they might offer less rates but for end user I guess quality is most important. Check on Mahagun site the rates for Mascot Phase-V.Mahagun is asking around Rs2900 per sqft(on down payment top floor) which is very very far from possession. link is below.
        Mahagun Mascot
        I was forgot to mention in my post that my post was directed to genuine buyers who are end users of the flat not the investors. My flat is in Phase-1 and on 4th Floor so I do'nt think that I am asking unreasonable price.
        Regards
        Amit

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          selling nad buying is prohibited on this forum

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            I was there in CR this weekend, and inquired several projects, i found that the rate for 3BHK is around 40 Lacs (+/- 2 Lacs) depending on the size and the project.

            I liked the Panchsheel Wellington which is offering good rate of around 2550 - need your advice on the quality and reliability of the builder
            I saw Mahagun as well but the quality seemed to be not that good , it could be the case with one particular flat but the seepage was huge
            Also, if anyone of you know about poject named "PROVOEW - LABONI" - could not see it, but there are lots of add on the web for sell

            Thanks!
            Amit

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by ak9527 View Post
              I was there in CR this weekend, and inquired several projects, i found that the rate for 3BHK is around 40 Lacs (+/- 2 Lacs) depending on the size and the project.

              I liked the Panchsheel Wellington which is offering good rate of around 2550 - need your advice on the quality and reliability of the builder
              I saw Mahagun as well but the quality seemed to be not that good , it could be the case with one particular flat but the seepage was huge
              Also, if anyone of you know about poject named "PROVOEW - LABONI" - could not see it, but there are lots of add on the web for sell

              Thanks!
              Amit
              Share the size and possession date in which you getting 2550 rates ?

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                There were two sizes - 1450 Sq Ft and 1700 Sq Ft - Ready to move in flats

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by ak9527 View Post
                  There were two sizes - 1450 Sq Ft and 1700 Sq Ft - Ready to move in flats
                  1450 in 40 lakhs sounds to be ok but if you are getting 1700 in 40 lakhs that's dirt cheap.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Any feedback on PROVIEW - LABONI project offering Ready to move in flats

                    got call from one of the brokers he said builder is offering "32" lcd,Refridge,Wshing m/c,Microwve,Spilit a/c,Juicer mixr, mudlor ktchn" with the booking, now doubt has deepen on its quality... Please suggest

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by ak9527 View Post
                      Any feedback on PROVIEW - LABONI project offering Ready to move in flats

                      got call from one of the brokers he said builder is offering "32" lcd,Refridge,Wshing m/c,Microwve,Spilit a/c,Juicer mixr, mudlor ktchn" with the booking, now doubt has deepen on its quality... Please suggest
                      So they giving everything but may not be the quality of flat itself.. Personally I don't know anything about Preview builder but can understand if they are giving such lucrative offer then somewhere quality must be compromised.
                      Be aware of such offers !

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X