Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitkverma
    I was going to but a flat in CR but at last minute changed my mind reason why?

1. Connectivity issue. if you see NH-24 cann't be completed in next 2 years thats for sure. its our indian goverment never delivery any thing on time.
    Villiage connectivity is just not at all usable.

2. if you see in CR dumping issue is still there only its on hold. the main reason demand increase is the Noida Extension is not yet open the day NE is open I wouldn;t think anyone would want to go to CR.

3. over crowded, look around it there are high rise building everywhere.

4. Carbon issue just opposite to CR there are fatory and in future factory will increase only.

In my personal view if you want to invest don't go for CR. wait for NE to open or Expressway.

the only plus point I see in CR is its affordable compared to any other project.

Good decision :)...
    By the way you planning to buy flat for investment or end user ?
    Reason I am asking becoz if you planning to buy as end user then how come does it matter that in two years NH24 should be ready to use. Property ownership generally more then 10 to say the least so sooner or later NH24 will have its shape.

Regarding congestion , please visit Noida Sector 137 , IndiraPuram and in fact don't miss visiting Lotus Bulevard then see how you rate CR.

Also about Carbon , on this thread there are many end users so this reason doesn't exists at all :)..

Still I would say you made right decision of not buying coz if you are not convinced then there is no point of buying on that place. It's better to wait for Noida Extension which is yet to deliver in 4 years where we don't know in what direction Supreme Court will give its verdict. We still not sure what will happen to Noida Extension when next election in UP will come .Density is surely going to be higher then even CR .

Amazing builder's site plans ,flat layouts, amenities list on shining paper looks far better then actual societies where people living . This is called sales marketing :)
    CommentQuote
  • Best Project of N-Eway ie Lotus Boulevard by Best Builder 3C is also equally congested as Crossing societies....... LB-3C is also surrounded by huge villages area.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Best Project of N-Eway ie Lotus Boulevard by Best Builder 3C is also equally congested as Crossing societies....... LB-3C is also surrounded by huge villages area.....

Are you sure LB is surrounded by Village? what is that village called?
    CommentQuote
  • I visted CR last saturday and went to golf course ..they are building a very nice club there with lake/golf view (under the road)....I asked when the membership will open and what is the cost ...they were not sure but said probably next month...

Any idea about this upcoming club ?
    CommentQuote
  • Good Decision Amit.... Just my replies to your concerns

Originally Posted by amitkverma
    I was going to but a flat in CR but at last minute changed my mind reason why?

1. Connectivity issue. if you see NH-24 cann't be completed in next 2 years thats for sure. its our indian goverment never delivery any thing on time.
    Villiage connectivity is just not at all usable.

I haven't used NH24 since long, after shifting here.. I and others have better option via Shahbery and NE. Even heard that now-a-days NH24 is 'Jam-Free' . And further, NH24 work is on fast track.. so hope to see this dissolved ASAP.

2. if you see in CR dumping issue is still there only its on hold. the main reason demand increase is the Noida Extension is not yet open the day NE is open I wouldn;t think anyone would want to go to CR.

Currently, DG is a weighted risk here.

3. over crowded, look around it there are high rise building everywhere.

I don't understand the word 'crowded'. Has Any builder has illegally exceeded the FAR . If not, then what is meant by crowded? With this benchmark, which of the current projects across ghaziabad is less crowded?

4. Carbon issue just opposite to CR there are fatory and in future factory will increase only.

10 Months touching, almost saw all seasons here.. Till now not an extra CO2 molecule got into my lungs/home.... In straight words, never felt any issue/smell/pollution/black air etc... due to Carbon factory... . IF you want to check come to my home for a tea... I will assist.

In my personal view if you want to invest don't go for CR. wait for NE to open or Expressway.

Currently, NE is greater risk than DG in CR. Buy a flat in NE on more than CR rate, which will be delivered after 10 years; if it gets out of dark tunnel of legal battle.

the only plus point I see in CR is its affordable compared to any other project.

Thats the cheapest bus, who is speeding up rapidly... You can catch it with weighted risk of DG, or miss forever...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Good decision :)...
    By the way you planning to buy flat for investment or end user ?
    Reason I am asking becoz if you planning to buy as end user then how come does it matter that in two years NH24 should be ready to use. Property ownership generally more then 10 to say the least so sooner or later NH24 will have its shape.

Regarding congestion , please visit Noida Sector 137 , IndiraPuram and in fact don't miss visiting Lotus Bulevard then see how you rate CR.

Also about Carbon , on this thread there are many end users so this reason doesn't exists at all :)..

Still I would say you made right decision of not buying coz if you are not convinced then there is no point of buying on that place. It's better to wait for Noida Extension which is yet to deliver in 4 years where we don't know in what direction Supreme Court will give its verdict. We still not sure what will happen to Noida Extension when next election in UP will come .Density is surely going to be higher then even CR .

Amazing builder's site plans ,flat layouts, amenities list on shining paper looks far better then actual societies where people living . This is called sales marketing :)

well said
    CommentQuote
  • reply to amitkverma

Sir,

To buy or not to buy is a individual decision but do you think if not DG issue anybody will getting a ready to move in flat for 2400- 2500 rs/sq ft in NCR ?

2400 - 2500 are the YEAR 2005-06 rates ..check any place in NCR ...

But from investor's view you are very true ...I recently bought a apartment in CR for self use but if I would have to invest ..probably CR wouldn't be on my buying list....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Are you sure LB is surrounded by Village? what is that village called?

If surrounding of Crossing is not good as said by some then surrounding of LB-3C (most brand society of Noida E-way is also equally bad)..... check below... So this is not an issue for CR as said by some guys.

Surrounding of LB

CommentQuote
  • Guys

If Noida Extension is scrapped by SC court which I think won't happen, it would impact Noida reality positively.
    I would like to know how It would impact CR if Noida Extension is scrapped, would that one lane life line of CR to Noida via shaberi Village would remain there?

I am just asking ..... not commenting. Please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a common club planned, but dont know current status... Meanwhile I think CR will be a club-hub .. with one club in each society + common club...;)

Originally Posted by raghu2011
    I visted CR last saturday and went to golf course ..they are building a very nice club there with lake/golf view (under the road)....I asked when the membership will open and what is the cost ...they were not sure but said probably next month...

Any idea about this upcoming club ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    If surrounding of Crossing is not good as said by some then surrounding of LB-3C (most brand society of Noida E-way is also equally bad)..... check below... So this is not an issue for CR as said by some guys.

Surrounding of LB

I am asking where is the Village you said?
    Lb is surrounded by Noida developed sectors....
    CommentQuote
  • Agree.. And I have always maintained that CR is at end-user status. For Investor, only new projects/pre-launch are beneficial..

Originally Posted by raghu2011
    reply to amitkverma

Sir,

To buy or not to buy is a individual decision but do you think if not DG issue anybody will getting a ready to move in flat for 2400- 2500 rs/sq ft in NCR ?

2400 - 2500 are the YEAR 2005-06 rates ..check any place in NCR ...

But from investor's view you are very true ...I recently bought a apartment in CR for self use but if I would have to invest ..probably CR wouldn't be on my buying list....
    CommentQuote
  • I believe, Infrastructure is developed on demand/need basis... NE road is there, because, NE needed that.. Shahberi road is there, because it is needed .. NH24 is being taken on serious note, because it is needed... So, if there is any need for a better connectivity for CR, it will spontaneously looked upon... No place in NCR had already very good connectivity without 'ANYBODY LIVING'...

Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

If Noida Extension is scrapped by SC court which I think won't happen, it would impact Noida reality positively.
    I would like to know how It would impact CR if Noida Extension is scrapped, would that one lane life line of CR to Noida via shaberi Village would remain there?

I am just asking ..... not commenting. Please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Question is not only village but congestion within the society itself. Investors do not understand that end users need air and sun light also :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Question is not only village but congestion within the society itself. Investors do not understand that end users need air and sun light also :)

You are Right....
    CommentQuote