Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by FieldWorker View Post

Density in terms of Flats per Acre is also a parameter, absolutely correct.

180 is a good representative for NExtn projects with high density like SuperTech Check here for calculations
    The best one is Stellar Jeevan with 110 (can get higher if one more tower), but about 120 nevertheless.

Many builder are making big balconies, as balconies up to 5 feet are not considered as part of FAR. That's is a big incentive for builder, just a fraction of construction cost, large balconies significantly increase Super Area and thus a significant addition to price.

Bhai, you changed the whole concept of FAR. If we calculate using your formula, in NExtn, roughly 20% or so land is occupied by GHs, so here if average density of NExtn is 160, so its about roughly 160/5 = 32 for overall area, excellent for an an area .

It least I do not understand your definition of FAR. Moreover, in CR the bigger problem is of ground coverage allowed for construction.

it's more difficult than the way you make us understand..seeing is believing I Presume..we saw ..we decided..

I asked u 56 flats per acre for a 33 acre township..14 Floors..good layout..is it good or bad???

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
      Ur Field worker come & see on the ground...
      I will give u the route...
      Move ahead of gate no 2 Gh-7 & reach near to school site...see the progress of making culvert over naala...
      U can clearly see that land exists on which this roads can come...
      Go to Shaberi Pulia..take right near to Radha Saomi satsang..keep right..reach at backside of mahagun mywoods & see CR..U can see the possible road..
      That road can come is for sure..will it come is for Builders to work & for which I am keeping my fingers crossed.I will rejoice only if it becomes reality..
      Sorry did not get it, please mark it on a map.

Also, few points to note.

1. The road will primality lie in GN and GN master plan says nothing about it. GNA simply can't invest in a road not in it's MP2021.
      2. The road will lie in farmland of Shaberi, and ownership, lies with villagers, well if villagers sold land to builders it can happen. But what are odds of builders paying huge sums to villagers.
      3. Fast illegal colonies are coming up in this land parcel.
      4. Until now to help CR, GDA has not acquired a single square metre of land. Even partial block on the NH24 connection is not removed. Asking for 500 m of road that too in GNoida, is too much to ask.
      5. GDA needs to pay to GNA for road connection. As GNA paid to GDA for NExtn-NH24 connection. Until now what GDA has done for CR, zilch.

My last post on this proposed road - Chances are very very remote, next to nil.

Last edited April 5 2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

it's more difficult than the way you make us understand..seeing is believing I Presume..we saw ..we decided..
        I asked u 56 flats per acre for a 33 acre township..14 Floors..good layout..is it good or bad???

Re-read again, I did not tell how good or bad is the density.

You messed-up the meaning of FAR, I only corrected that.

Comment

Wow Today this thread has reached to 400 Page, the way argument is happening in another 30-40 days it can cross 500.

Comment

Sorry did not get it, please mark it on a map.

Also, few points to note.

1. The road will primality lie in GN and GN master plan says nothing about it. GNA simply can't invest in a road not in it's MP2021.
            2. The road will lie in farmland of Shaberi, and ownership, lies with villagers, well if villagers sold land to builders it can happen. But what are odds of builders paying huge sums to villagers.
            3. Fast illegal colonies are coming up in this land parcel.
            4. Until now to help CR, GDA has not acquired a single square metre of land. Even partial block on the NH24 connection is not removed. Asking for 500 m of road that too in GNoida, is too much to ask.
            5. GDA needs to pay to GNA for road connection. As GNA paid to GDA for NExtn-NH24 connection. Until now what GDA has done for CR, zilch.

My last post on this proposed road - Chances are very very remote, next to nil.

This road is in Ghaziabad's master plan...

Around 4000 families are living in CR..I am sure GDA would have done something in order for these families living with facility of police station, post office, banks, electricity, water,roads & approvals..

U don't need to have overbearing presence of government agencies to realise that they do exist..

My take as shared earlier also is Pulia widening this year, alternate route in next 3 years & NH-24 widening in 6 years & that should help CR to remain good..which u yourself said..CR is at it's best today

Comment

i have never understood FAR & believe in actual seeing>>.

Comment

Sir Ji Kuchh RNE ke baare main bhee parkash Daliye......

Comment

fastest to make 400.. once upon a time this thread was struggling to reach even 100 too..

Originally posted by manmohan975 View Post
                  Wow Today this thread has reached to 400 Page, the way argument is happening in another 30-40 days it can cross 500.

Comment

on 20th Jan it was on page no. 300. In less than 3 month 100 page.

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                    fastest to make 400.. once upon a time this thread was struggling to reach even 100 too..

Comment

i have never understood FAR & believe in actual seeing>>.
                      This means FAR is only for official significance and nothing to do with flats per acre.

I guess this is wrong, FAR governs lots of things including density of a place and seems FAR is CR is less than or equal to NE. Kindly compare per project and also for entire area. From you figures it seems GH-7 have very less density.

Thanks,
                      Suraj

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X