Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

    1] SWMP issues..(Mahaul shaant hain par kahin yeh toofan se pehle ki shaanti to nahi)


    iss toofan ko na aane diya jaye to hi accha he.
    DG issue is the most critical issue in CR. rest everything will get resolved over a period of time. but if DG will come, then its gonna only worsen the things in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • attention Saviour pple in CR!

    Please read this notice by GDA carefully
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Please read this notice by GDA carefully

    Guys

    Could someone please explain this "Notice" in English?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • it says that the saviour builders in CR is giving possession to its flat buyers without having the completion certificate from GDA. this is illegal and against GDA rules.

    Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

    Could someone please explain this "Notice" in English?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    it says that the saviour builders in CR is giving possession to its flat buyers without having the completion certificate from GDA. this is illegal and against GDA rules.


    Further, it says "If anyone still takes possession of these flats and any kind of accident happens, then he himself will be responsible for the same."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Further, it says "If anyone still takes possession of these flats and any kind of accident happens, then he himself will be responsible for the same."


    Even if something happends after approval.. dont expect anything from GDA..

    Ye likha to nehi but obvious hai..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Please read this notice by GDA carefully[/QUOTE

    Is it means that Saviour is only builder in CR who has given posession without completion certificate.
    And what is advise from senior members to peoples who have booked with SaviourPlease read this notice by GDA carefully[/QUOTE

    Is it means that Saviour is only builder in CR who has given posession without completion certificate.
    And what is advise from senior members to peoples who have booked with Saviour
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajinder21
    Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Please read this notice by GDA carefully


    Is it means that Saviour is only builder in CR who has given posession without completion certificate.
    And what is advise from senior members to peoples who have booked with Saviour


    None of the Builder has the completion certificate till now. As per discussion with our builder in 1st week of June completion certificate will be issued in the name of CIPL, as for complete Crossing approval is taken by CIPL as one project.

    CIPL is in process of applying for partial completion certificate and for that they have collected the documents from different society for completed portion of their projects.

    As communicated to us completion certificate was expected by Jul - Aug but not heard anything till now in this regard hence it must be in process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Originally Posted by rajinder21


    None of the Builder has the completion certificate till now. As per discussion with our builder in 1st week of June completion certificate will be issued in the name of CIPL, as for complete Crossing approval is taken by CIPL as one project.

    CIPL is in process of applying for partial completion certificate and for that they have collected the documents from different society for completed portion of their projects.

    As communicated to us completion certificate was expected by Jul - Aug but not heard anything till now in this regard hence it must be in process.


    Matlab yeh ki ab jab tak society puri complete nahi ho jati posession nahi milega aur mila bhi toh registry nahi hogi...

    Ismein builder ka toh koi nuksan nahi jo buyers hai unhi ko wait karna padega ?


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Matlab yeh ki ab jab tak society puri complete nahi ho jati posession nahi milega aur mila bhi toh registry nahi hogi...

    Ismein builder ka toh koi nuksan nahi jo buyers hai unhi ko wait karna padega ?


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • If builder is not offering posession timely, they have to pay penalty to buyers.


    Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    Originally Posted by mann973


    Matlab yeh ki ab jab tak society puri complete nahi ho jati posession nahi milega aur mila bhi toh registry nahi hogi...

    Ismein builder ka toh koi nuksan nahi jo buyers hai unhi ko wait karna padega ?


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Then GDA should logically not allow any registry to happen in that society... unko saviour se apna CUT nahi mila hoga...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    If builder is not offering posession timely, they have to pay penalty to buyers.


    Originally Posted by SatyaPW


    Builder already committed to pay penalty if posession does not happen on time. How much they stand on their words you know abt it.. how os the notice going to help in this regards..

    Only thing is that we need to wait until the builders will complete everything in the society what they promised for, like pool, club etc..

    So loss is ours...be vajeh hi rent dena padega jab tak apna ghar nahi mil jata..



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    Builder already committed to pay penalty if posession does not happen on time. How much they stand on their words you know abt it.. how os the notice going to help in this regards..

    Only thing is that we need to wait until the builders will complete everything in the society what they promised for, like pool, club etc..

    So loss is ours...be vajeh hi rent dena padega jab tak apna ghar nahi mil jata..



    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    If builder is not offering posession timely, they have to pay penalty to buyers.




    I don't thinks this delay is going to be favorable to buyers in terms of penalty etc.. Builders can easily get the 18% interest on any 1-2 month delayed payment or increase the super area without increasing any carpet area to offset more than 2 years of Rs 3-5 psft penalty amount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    I don't thinks this delay is going to be favorable to buyers in terms of penalty etc.. Builders can easily get the 18% interest on any 1-2 month delayed payment or increase the super area without increasing any carpet area to offset more than 2 years of Rs 3-5 psft penalty amount

    This super area increase thing is funny man .... do they put something like this in the builder buyer aggriment?

    yey to chalupana hay hay yar...

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Everyone,

    I have just joined this forum....I am looking for a Flat in Noida or ghaziabad....I have visited couple of sites recently ...they are, Noida
    sec 74-76-78, Noida Extn,Crossing Republic,Noida sec-137 expressway.

    In all the above i found that Crossing republic is most affordable and will be ready to move in 1 year time.. as the construction work is in full swing.

    I need all seniours views on this.

    Thanks
    Nitin



    Hi Nitin,

    What is the rates in Crossing republic ?

    --Ashish
    CommentQuote