Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3600-4200 for ready to move in depending on society.
    CommentQuote
  • What should the price in Guar Global Village new tower?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chandanberry
    What should the price in Guar Global Village new tower?

Finding sellers for 3500 is increasingly becoming difficult. If you really like CR, better would be first come here on rent and understand the place from your own perspective.

Investment in rent for about 6 months will help you to find the correct project, tower, floor and size at best price.

The above will help you reassure yourself about the suitability of CR to your requirements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Serpentine queues were seen in the election..

How can we get the name, mail id and designations of the persons elected?
    What is the priority wise agenda of the elected body?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    How can we get the name, mail id and designations of the persons elected?
    What is the priority wise agenda of the elected body?

Its avaiable on CRIS gh 7 facebook page.
    CommentQuote
    Its avaiable on CRIS gh 7 facebook page.

I was saw the result sheet of candidates on face book. Please further help me understand the below:

1. What does CRIS stands for? How is it different from CROMA?
    2. How do I know the designations and mail ids of the selected candidates?
    3. I did not see some kind of action plan of the selected body.

Can we presume that CRIS will be available online only on face book for interaction between CRians?
    CommentQuote
    I was saw the result sheet of candidates on face book. Please further help me understand the below:

1. What does CRIS stands for? How is it different from CROMA?
    2. How do I know the designations and mail ids of the selected candidates?
    3. I did not see some kind of action plan of the selected body.

Can we presume that CRIS will be available online only on face book for interaction between CRians?

CRIS or any other RWA of the particular society is for taking care of the work of that society, in this case CRIS is fro GH7. However CROMA is for complete town ship.

Yesterday I have seen a new post on face book with designation of elected member of AAO CRIS.

Hopefully soon they will come out with their action plan with priority list.
    CommentQuote
    Finding sellers for 3500 is increasingly becoming difficult. If you really like CR, better would be first come here on rent and understand the place from your own perspective.

Investment in rent for about 6 months will help you to find the correct project, tower, floor and size at best price.

The above will help you reassure yourself about the suitability of CR to your requirements.

In my POV, if a person starts living in CR barely for a months time, he/she will make decision to purchase in CR........

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Nh24

Picked this pic from one of the thread on IREF and could see Crossing as one of the marked point for Underpass.... This underpass will help ppls commuting towards Ghaziabad as taking right turn towards Ghaziabad from main gate is a pain area...

Hope this News will become a reality.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • An update on Bus service. This is now running as A/c Service with same rate of Rs 60/-
    CommentQuote
  • Underpass still exists but in bad condition... and when one corss that UP one has to climb to NH24 and then take left cut to enter CR link road.. seems they planned to remodel to make it more useful.

Originally Posted by pratts
    Picked this pic from one of the thread on IREF and could see Crossing as one of the marked point for Underpass.... This underpass will help ppls commuting towards Ghaziabad as taking right turn towards Ghaziabad from main gate is a pain area...

Hope this News will become a reality.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends,

I have a questions and need your help to answer that :

Visited Mahagun Mascot this weekend and noticed the overhead high voltage line going through open green area.

What shocked me was the sight of kids playing under that ...and what shocked more their parents watching this ...

Don't understand why parents are even allowing kids to pay under high voltage line ...in just last 1 year there had been numerous incident of these wires falling down with casuality.

I'm wondering if Mahagun RWA is talking to builder to get this line transfered underground or to add some safety measures ...

Any information will be helpful, by the way I have a flat in Mascot, so I'm not trying to bring any bad name to this project.

This is a genuine concern and need opinion from other memebers.

AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THESE WIRES CAN'T BE MOVE UNDERGROUND...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MAHAGUN DID IN THEIR MAHAGUNPURAM PROJECT.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Dear friends,

Visited Mahagun Mascot this weekend and noticed the overhead high voltage line going through open green area.

What shocked me was the sight of kids playing under that ...and what shocked more their parents watching this ...

Don't understand why parents are even allowing kids to pay under high voltage line ...in just last 1 year there had been numerous incident of these wires falling down with casuality.

I'm wondering if Mahagun RWA is talking to builder to get this line transfered underground or to add some safety measures ...

Any information will be helpful, by the way I have a flat in Mascot, so I'm not trying to bring any bad name to this project.

AND PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME THAT THESE WIRES CAN'T BE MOVE UNDERGROUND...THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MAHAGUN DID IN THEIR MAHAGUNPURAM PROJECT.

High Voltage line is also going thru Omaxe Heights & Princess Park in Greater faridabad...

Studies have so far been inconclusive regarding effects of high voltage line on children but yes fears are there..

If it can be moved underground..it should be..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Dear friends,

Raghu,

As you are invested in Mahagun Mascot, did you raised your voice with your societies RWA ? If yes what is there take in this?

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    An update on Bus service. This is now running as A/c Service with same rate of Rs 60/-

Very few ppl is using this service and as on date this is not viable, will be difficult for operator to continue if ridership does not improve.

We all are require to educate fellow residents about this service as many are not aware about pick point & times.
    CommentQuote