Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Just got a message about a new project in Crossing in pre launch 3150 all inclusive. 1/2/3 BHK and the location is adjoining Saviour's residential project. Anyone else has more information about it, the broker told me that the builder is new. How is the area crossing republik for investment...

Comment

The news coming is that Shahberi culvert widening has to be completed by 30.06.13. The present width of the culvert is 5.50 meter. After the widening is complete it width will be three times of the present.
      Earlier the culvert was to be of RCC now it has been settled to be of iron.
      Is anyone aware of the width of the culvert coming up behind GH 07?

Comment

Breaking News...

Sir John bakery opens with fanfare in CR...

Aditya Super Market also opens its shop...

Comment

It would be the best for CR.. could you please give us more information on this? and the reliability of this source of info

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
          The news coming is that Shahberi culvert widening has to be completed by 30.06.13. The present width of the culvert is 5.50 meter. After the widening is complete it width will be three times of the present.
          Earlier the culvert was to be of RCC now it has been settled to be of iron.
          Is anyone aware of the width of the culvert coming up behind GH 07?

Comment

New route to CR....

In recent past CR has been rocking on IREF atleast...

We had a gentleman from your neighbouring NE area visiting us & posting his negative photographs & propagating that all is bad in CR...

People question for new route to Noida extension..they ask us to show that on wikimapia..

For them it is photograph taken from GH-7 terrace..Picture shows the route which builders are targeting..Culvert work which is on can also be seen..

I am again stating for all CR residents that we should only rejoice when this road is there...

And for critics my take is don't just google & depend on the wikimapia (where it is written illegal plotting..who wrote that and how far it is correct cannot be judged)....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
              certianly this is not a good practice and being tax payer and citizens of India we 'SHOULD NOT PROMOTE SUCH WRONG PRACTICES'
              haa haa haa...

I am not tax payer.. and being citizen, I loved this practice a lot ... muaaahhh... maza aa gaya

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
                haa haa haa...

I am not tax payer.. and being citizen, I loved this practice a lot ... muaaahhh... maza aa gaya
                dwivediji ...arre sir nice to c u after so long

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                  Dont understand what message exactly you want to send across, anyways fact will be fact that mere 360 acres surrounded by a large unaurthorised colonies , villages and slums (plus industrial area) will have impact of all this on residents life style
                  But I understood what message he wanted to convey... Please wait till I finish my evening workout at Mahagun's world class gym...

After that, I would explain the meesage in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
                    dwivediji ...arre sir nice to c u after so long
                    Sir.. ab kya kare .. raha nahi jaa raha tha... Few people has missed bus.. but they are .. as if they have missed the last space ship to moon ...

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
                      Sir.. ab kya kare .. raha nahi jaa raha tha... Few people has missed bus.. but they are .. as if they have missed the last space ship to moon ...
                      Boss how many families are now living in mahagun???

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X