Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do You Know :
    Total Area of Crossings 360 acres
    Area covered by Projects119.00 acres
    Total Number of Towers 105
    Total Area covered by Apartments 18641253 Sq. Feet
    Total Apartments Crossings 12838 Units
    Total Number of Balconies 42667
    Total Number of Bathrooms 28960
    Total Number of Servant / Store rooms 876
    Total Value of Apartments र 42874881900
    Total money paid by buyers for registry to GDA र 2236950360
    External Electrification charges of the complex paid by buyers र 1677712770
    Fire Fighting Installation charges paid by buyers र 466031325
    Interest Free Security Deposit paid by buyers र 466031325
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayank10
    Spoke to a friend who registered his Crossing Republik area house 2 days back at Ghaziabad Tehsil.

1. Registration is still happening despite aggressive take from GDA on the formality of completion certificate.
    2. New circle rates have been proposed and same can be found at GDA web site. It's yet not final and the proposed rates are susceptible to revisions.

For Crossing Republik, the applicable circle for his flat was 21,600 psm (Rs 2007 psf) (Old rate). The new proposed rate is a whopping 48.14% higher at 32,000 psm (Rs 2973 psf). Real Estate is going to cost a lot dearer to new buyers now on.

Old Circle Rate for CR flats: Page 2, Row 7, S.No. 1(f)
    http://ghaziabad.nic.in/Sro1_rate_list.pdf

New Proposed Cirle Rate for CR flats: Page 10, Row 4, S.No 5(11)
    http://ghaziabad.nic.in/sro_gzb_proposed_rate_list/jurisdiction%20SRO-1.pdf

New Buyers, Grace yourself for more registration cost. Be ready to shell out about Rs. 1 Lac incremental for every 1000 sq. feet of property you buy in Crossing Republik if the propsed circle rates get implemented.

BTW, few entities/people/builders have raised objection to the steep hike in क्रासिंग रिपब्लिक and स्वर्णजयंती पुरम areas where the hike is steep and maximum. Link below:

प्रस्तावित सर्कल रेट पर दर्ज कराई आपत्ति - Lodged an objection to the proposed circle rates - Navbharat Times

What is the current circle rate of CR, if a person is going tomorrow for registration ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Do You Know :
    Total Area of Crossings 360 acres
    Area covered by Projects119.00 acres
    Total Number of Towers 105
    Total Area covered by Apartments 18641253 Sq. Feet
    Total Apartments Crossings 12838 Units
    Total Number of Balconies 42667
    Total Number of Bathrooms 28960
    Total Number of Servant / Store rooms 876
    Total Value of Apartments र 42874881900
    Total money paid by buyers for registry to GDA र 2236950360
    External Electrification charges of the complex paid by buyers र 1677712770
    Fire Fighting Installation charges paid by buyers र 466031325
    Interest Free Security Deposit paid by buyers र 466031325

I knew this..it is available on crossingsinfo.in..was also shared many a times earlier also..

anyways no harm in refresing it..thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sscorpio
    What is the current circle rate of CR, if a person is going tomorrow for registration ??

As per my understanding Circle Rate comes in picture only when Sale Price is less than Circle Rate.

In case of Crossings as on date Sale Price in New as well as retail is well above 3000 hence circle rate is irrelevant.

Correct me if my assumption is wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    As per my understanding Circle Rate comes in picture only when Sale Price is less than Circle Rate.

In case of Crossings as on date Sale Price in New as well as retail is well above 3000 hence circle rate is irrelevant.

Correct me if my assumption is wrong.

For fresh sale it holds good as now the rate is well beyond 3K psft..but for resale it might matter to some because the black portion in resale deals will now be capped...
    ALSO ... bigger issue for those who bought 2-3 years back and still haven't got their properties registered ...2-3 yrs back the rates for around 2200 psft ..so those guys need to shell out 7% on 800psft more...i.e. for a 1500 sqft flat , a person going for registry tomorrow, he might have to give around 80K more on registry .... though these new circle rates are still in proposal stage and not implemented
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    For fresh sale it holds good as now the rate is well beyond 3K psft..but for resale it might matter to some because the black portion in resale deals will now be capped...
    ALSO ... bigger issue for those who bought 2-3 years back and still haven't got their properties registered ...2-3 yrs back the rates for around 2200 psft ..so those guys need to shell out 7% on 800psft more...i.e. for a 1500 sqft flat , a person going for registry tomorrow, he might have to give around 80K more on registry .... though these new circle rates are still in proposal stage and not implemented

Agreed, never thought for Old Buyer doing 2nd Sale in White + Black and who are yet to get registry done on old rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Road with marking on Wikimapia for To and after New Pulia

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=32125
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for mapping

Originally Posted by mann973
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=32125

Good work done by you.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure my crossing friends would love this piece of news.Wish they also get similar news for their area soon.

Story

contd. on

Story
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    I am sure my crossing friends would love this piece of news.Wish they also get similar news for their area soon.

Story

contd. on

Story

Ya the news is there and it gives a very solid ground for us to drive this SWMP out of dundahera.

I think this is a great news.with improved connectivity if this becomes a reality then it would be like sone par suhaaga.
    CommentQuote
  • I have in writing from GDA, that till date they have not issued completion certificate for a single project.

Our liability to pay monthly maintenance charges shall only commence after formation of the Association (RWA). In this regard your attention is also drawn to The Uttar Pradesh Apartment (Promotion of Construction, Ownership and Maintenance) Act, 2010, Chapter II Section 7.
    CommentQuote
  • The GDA has not issued Completion Certificate for a single project at CR so far.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the Registry of CR going at GHAZIABAD ------ illegally

Originally Posted by Colonel Yogi
    The GDA has not issued Completion Certificate for a single project at CR so far.

Then why the registry of CR apartments is going on in GHAZIABAD Tahseel?

This looks an illegal work.

With out completion certificate the complete CR is an illegal colony?

Govt need to make a rule for Development Authorities and Builders that with out issuing a completion certificate they can not do the registry for builder appartment. Till issuing a completion certificate builder must need to pay rental charges to buyers.

With out completion certificate how a builder can issue a possession latter to buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Can we claim to builder in Consumer Court

Originally Posted by Colonel Yogi
    I have in writing from GDA, that till date they have not issued completion certificate for a single project.

Our liability to pay monthly maintenance charges shall only commence after formation of the Association (RWA). In this regard your attention is also drawn to The Uttar Pradesh Apartment (Promotion of Construction, Ownership and Maintenance) Act, 2010, Chapter II Section 7.

Kindly post the latter which you have received from GDA.

Can any one from CR go in Consumer Court to

1. Claim the rental amount agreed by builder in case if he have done the registry?
    2. Claim the one year advance maintenance amount from builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Kindly post the latter which you have received from GDA.

Can any one from CR go in Consumer Court to

1. Claim the rental amount agreed by builder in case if he have done the registry?
    2. Claim the one year advance maintenance amount from builder?

In context of completion certificate, what are the facts on IP, Vasundhra, Vaishali and RNE?

Registration of property is a big source of revenue for any state government and it will never stop registering a property irrespective of deficiencies.

Penal amount is Rs 5 psf while rental paid by the buyer will be anything from Rs 6 psf to Rs 25 psf. Buyer will prefer to take possession irrespective of deficiencies.

Way forward could be to take possession, get it registered, start residing and later RWA jointly should sue the builder for deficiencies in the project. There is a big possibility that joint peoples power will surmount over builders money power.
    CommentQuote