Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by dkppatiala View Post
    Boss how many families are now living in mahagun???
    Sir ji.. currently approximately 500 families has shifted in mahagun... as per last statistic..

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Ajnara Gen X

      I am really frustrated with Ajnara Gen X. yaar ye log construction kare hi jaa rahe kare hi ja rahe hai kare hi ja rahe hai.. commercial bhi 3rd floor tak bana lia but i guess 4th ka bhi scope choda hai..

      heights of greed by ajnara god knows where they will finish their construction... major reason of dust in fountain area socities..

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Guys looking for an option in CR for my relative. Need advice with 60 lakhs budget. Preferably 3bhk. Criteria is good construction quality and flat location. Seniors please advise.

        Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
          Guys looking for an option in CR for my relative. Need advice with 60 lakhs budget. Preferably 3bhk. Criteria is good construction quality and flat location. Seniors please advise.

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
          Brother, forum me advice mat puchho confuse ho jaoge!! Just visit all your selected area and decide....

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
            Brother, forum me advice mat puchho confuse ho jaoge!! Just visit all your selected area and decide....
            Agree that this could be the case but good to see what folks advice. Would come handy while visiting the site.

            Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Arihant, Paramount, Prateek

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Look for Paramount:- Good location, nice landscape and layout.. but has higher density

                Arihent:- neat, clean and small society, again higher density with no pool

                Gaur, near to fountain , good separation bw the towers, but some towers are adjacent to Orbit plaza thus might block the view..

                Do all research on ground level..

                Disclaimer:- I own a flat in PS




                Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                Agree that this could be the case but good to see what folks advice. Would come handy while visiting the site.

                Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                  Look for Paramount:- Good location, nice landscape and layout.. but has higher density

                  Arihent:- neat, clean and small society, again higher density with no pool

                  Gaur, near to fountain , good separation bw the towers, but some towers are adjacent to Orbit plaza thus might block the view..

                  Do all research on ground level..

                  Disclaimer:- I own a flat in PS
                  Nilabh9-
                  If you meant Arihant by Arihent then Let me tell you that Arihant is having both the pools ( Pool table as well as Swimming Pool ).

                  Swimming pool is on the first floor ( On top of Community hall) and Yes it is a very neat and clean Society ( Living here since 3 months and enjoying the facilities every day )

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    apologize.. Thanks for the info..


                    Originally posted by pratts View Post
                    Nilabh9-
                    If you meant Arihant by Arihent then Let me tell you that Arihant is having both the pools ( Pool table as well as Swimming Pool ).

                    Swimming pool is on the first floor ( On top of Community hall) and Yes it is a very neat and clean Society ( Living here since 3 months and enjoying the facilities every day )

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      You can also go for Panchsheel Wellington. It is quite a spacious and one of the bigger societies in CR. Also they are bring up the Club and other facilities. Club itself is quite a big if we compare other societies. The view of the Golf Course is beautiful from Tower-1 & 2.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X