Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    In context of completion certificate, what are the facts on IP, Vasundhra, Vaishali and RNE?

Registration of property is a big source of revenue for any state government and it will never stop registering a property irrespective of deficiencies.

Penal amount is Rs 5 psf while rental paid by the buyer will be anything from Rs 6 psf to Rs 25 psf. Buyer will prefer to take possession irrespective of deficiencies.

Way forward could be to take possession, get it registered, start residing and later RWA jointly should sue the builder for deficiencies in the project. There is a big possibility that joint peoples power will surmount over builders money power.

NA and GNA don't allow registry without getting Completion Certificate. Why doesn't GDA follow the same?
    Even in Haryana, No possession without occupancy certificate....

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    NA and GNA don't allow registry without getting Completion Certificate. Why doesn't GDA follow the same?
    Even in Haryana, No possession without occupancy certificate....

Thanks

If CR is having 8000 families living happily without approval so be it.

Its much better than socities ready and getting rotten without possession.

Occupancy certificate is just a bureaucratic and corrput way of keeping residents away. This can be on going process between the builders and the authority.

CR is easily giving comfort living to its residents complete with security,acccessibilty,power, water and convenience of commercials.

Sometimes too much of governance is also a hindrance. We are glad that we are living in our homes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    If CR is having 8000 families living happily without approval so be it.

Its much better than socities ready and getting rotten without possession.

Occupancy certificate is just a bureaucratic and corrput way of keeping residents away. This can be on going process between the builders and the authority.

CR is easily giving comfort living to its residents complete with security,acccessibilty,power, water and convenience of commercials.

Sometimes too much of governance is also a hindrance. We are glad that we are living in our homes.

Bhai

Everyone is living comfortable life outside CR also, no need to stress this every time.
    Anyway, I am amazed to get such kind of reply from you. If you think so then why GDA has not approved the towers and floors for long and floors even after ready?

Do you know why eventuality happens in High rises? and yes CR Builders are more reliable than GDA. really? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Whatever rise you see in CR, that is all because of NE. Without NE , CR was separated town in ghaziabad.
    Question was why there is no approval for cr towers from GDA. It is funny that for every question people giving logic of being happy in CR.
    And stop pointing names who is liking what, people are free to like/dislike. Moderators please take care of such elements.

CR owns its rise due to NE and so whatever GNA does or happens in NE is justified is a weird logic, and why did NE did not oblige Ansals Aquapolis? In addition, who to Delhi should be gratified to for its rise?
    (I pray to NE to please allow road on NE land from new pulia to NE. I assure from my side that one CRian will definitely be obliged and surrender to the might of NE, but please make it fast.)
    CR is what it is due to its residents, their effort to keep it a clean and green place its efforts to improve connectivity and due to it’s RTM properties.

If the logic of satisfaction and happiness is incorrect, then through what perspective things need to be seen? Please enlighten us.

Do you have the facts on completion certificate of IP, Vaishali, Vasundhara and RNE (all falling under GDA purview), if yes please share.

Again, anyone is free to air his likes/dislikes. If anyone does not like a tongue out, what can a moderator friend (Cookie) of yours do, IREF allows that by providing icons!! Do not be temperamental be liberal.

Anyway, lot of CRians wrote mails to NGT, did you made an effort in this regard (even of liking or disliking)? Manoja liked that and I appreciate the gesture. Do you use this opportunity provided by IREF to improve the quality of reality around us?
    Come on surprise me by with one positive post.
    CommentQuote
  • Off-Topic - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Off-Topic - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Can I make a request to all IREF members through you to send a mail to NGT in large numbers requesting NGT for shifting/relocating proposed DG from Dundhera, NH24, Ghaziabad.

A confirmation of the member on this thread that mail had been sent to registrar-ngt@nic.in or protest lodged on http://www.greentribunal.in/contact-us.php would be very encouraging and if NGT does gets activated it will go on to prove the reach of IREF and will surely earn a huge respect from residents and investors of CR and Aquapolis and possibly nearby projects of NE.

For once, I will request every IREF member to be united and please help take up the cause as IREF members vs proposed DG.

Please also write your protest to vinod.rajput@hindustantimes.com for coverage by media.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

Everyone is living comfortable life outside CR also, no need to stress this every time.
    Anyway, I am amazed to get such kind of reply from you. If you think so then why GDA has not approved the towers and floors for long and floors even after ready?

Do you know why eventuality happens in High rises? and yes CR Builders are more reliable than GDA. really? :)

Cookie u didn't get me right..

What i wanted to convey that if flats are ready and basic facilities are provided its better end users move inside it. That helps in overall growth of the area.

In greater faridabad houses are ready for years but just because calculation of edc and idc is not clear licences are not being renewed and oc not given.such situations should not be praised as good administrative step.

In big projects if entire soCiety handing over becomes the rule of completion that will then drain so much money unnecessarily.

Thats my POV..and yeah i want everybody to be happy so don't get sarcastic by saying that i believe that only CR residents are happy.
    CommentQuote
    Cookie u didn't get me right..

What i wanted to convey that if flats are ready and basic facilities are provided its better end users move inside it. That helps in overall growth of the area.

In greater faridabad houses are ready for years but just because calculation of edc and idc is not clear licences are not being renewed and oc not given.such situations should not be praised as good administrative step.

In big projects if entire soCiety handing over becomes the rule of completion that will then drain so much money unnecessarily.

Thats my POV..and yeah i want everybody to be happy so don't get sarcastic by saying that i believe that only CR residents are happy.

Mr. Patiala I am from Noida and several times seen your posts, pointing out Greater Faridabad, Noida extension even Delhi sometimes, fail to understand why you point out other areas which are of much much bigger mangnitude ,than smaller patch of Crossings between villages of Dhundhera and Shahberi. Even if you count I guess NE has more land reserved for water pumps than whole of CR is built On(never wanted to use dergoatroy words like NE has more area for even sewerage tanks than whole of CR is build)..... Dont know about G faridabad, but being in haryana (online forums contribution shows) , I assume its also big area and well planned like Noida,though NOiDA is NOIDA (i love it being biased)

I also believe that Completion certificate is must for any buildings and safety of the inhabitants, needless to say episodes of falling things (lifts, building parts) are commmon in CR (isnt it evident to justify why CR (whole) is not given any completion certificates. It would be nice if you raise and think through on those lines rather than blamming Delhi or NCR.

friend please dont take it personally. but we live in society, you are acting like that father, who tends to ignore his SONs mistakes by comparing that other's SONs are having these 1,2,3,4,5,6......Number of issues. It will not help, let me gave another example ......its like ILL MENTALITY of Pakistan ... .not bothered about own development but more worried and happy to compare the loop poles of India Nepal and Afganistan. (GOT IT)

Friend try to work on these skills of positive living and becoming a good human being, i respect you a lot, you contributed a lot on CR forum. infect your ID is seen as Synonym for CR.

I hope you will take it on positive note

(Disclaimer: I have investment in NE)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR

CR owns its rise due to NE and so whatever GNA does or happens in NE is justified is a weird logic, and why did NE did not oblige Ansals Aquapolis? In addition, who to Delhi should be gratified to for its rise?
    (I pray to NE to please allow road on NE land from new pulia to NE. I assure from my side that one CRian will definitely be obliged and surrender to the might of NE, but please make it fast.)
    CR is what it is due to its residents, their effort to keep it a clean and green place its efforts to improve connectivity and due to it’s RTM properties.

If the logic of satisfaction and happiness is incorrect, then through what perspective things need to be seen? Please enlighten us.

Do you have the facts on completion certificate of IP, Vaishali, Vasundhara and RNE (all falling under GDA purview), if yes please share.

Again, anyone is free to air his likes/dislikes. If anyone does not like a tongue out, what can a moderator friend (Cookie) of yours do, IREF allows that by providing icons!! Do not be temperamental be liberal.

Anyway, lot of CRians wrote mails to NGT, did you made an effort in this regard (even of liking or disliking)? Manoja liked that and I appreciate the gesture. Do you use this opportunity provided by IREF to improve the quality of reality around us?
    Come on surprise me by with one positive post.

Railway junctions are important because more than 2 lines pass thru that station.

Similarly CR is crossings junction between ghaziabd. Greater noida and noida.all are in UP and are doing well.NH-24 is bound to improve.still it is serving fine.

We at CR want a world class NE..but that is still good 5-7 years..till then Crossings has the edge.

We are not starting threads to malign our neighbours.we like our neighbours.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Then why the registry of CR apartments is going on in GHAZIABAD Tahseel?

This looks an illegal work.

With out completion certificate the complete CR is an illegal colony?

Govt need to make a rule for Development Authorities and Builders that with out issuing a completion certificate they can not do the registry for builder appartment. Till issuing a completion certificate builder must need to pay rental charges to buyers.

With out completion certificate how a builder can issue a possession latter to buyers?

I dont think so it will make it illegal , its just money (charawa) do aur kam ban jayega.

No need to hype but yes if there is matter about const., maintanance or illegal towers than it is concern.
    CommentQuote
    Railway junctions are important because more than 2 lines pass thru that station.

Similarly CR is crossings junction between ghaziabd. Greater noida and noida.all are in UP and are doing well.NH-24 is bound to improve.still it is serving fine.

We at CR want a world class NE..but that is still good 5-7 years..till then Crossings has the edge.

We are not starting threads to malign our neighbours.we like our neighbours

Good to hear that, lets see you stick to your words.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Mr. Patiala I am from Noida and several times seen your posts, pointing out Greater Faridabad, Noida extension even Delhi sometimes, fail to understand why you point out other areas which are of much much bigger mangnitude ,than smaller patch of Crossings between villages of Dhundhera and Shahberi. Even if you count I guess NE has more land reserved for water pumps than whole of CR is built On(never wanted to use dergoatroy words like NE has more area for even sewerage tanks than whole of CR is build)..... Dont know about G faridabad, but being in haryana (online forums contribution shows) , I assume its also big area and well planned like Noida,though NOiDA is NOIDA (i love it being biased)

I also believe that Completion certificate is must for any buildings and safety of the inhabitants, needless to say episodes of falling things (lifts, building parts) are commmon in CR (isnt it evident to justify why CR (whole) is not given any completion certificates. It would be nice if you raise and think through on those lines rather than blamming Delhi or NCR.

friend please dont take it personally. but we live in society, you are acting like that father, who tends to ignore his SONs mistakes by comparing that other's SONs are having these 1,2,3,4,5,6......Number of issues. It will not help, let me gave another example ......its like ILL MENTALITY of Pakistan ... .not bothered about own development but more worried and happy to compare the loop poles of India Nepal and Afganistan. (GOT IT)

Friend try to work on these skills of positive living and becoming a good human being, i respect you a lot, you contributed a lot on CR forum. infect your ID is seen as Synonym for CR.

I hope you will take it on positive note

(Disclaimer: I have investment in NE)

I am the most positive person..

My quote on greater faridabad comes from the pains of people who are waiting endlessly for their flats.

I want a progressive delhi ncr as this is the real gateway of india.

Rest i also know that ur a not new entrant but a veteran friend of mine.
    CommentQuote
    I am the most positive person..

My quote on greater faridabad comes from the pains of people who are waiting endlessly for their flats.

I want a progressive delhi ncr as this is the real gateway of india.

Rest i also know that ur a not new entrant but a veteran friend of mine.

Good to hear , pain ...world is full of pain, how many pains you can take my friend. i respect your concerns but largely focused on NE & GF, try to see pain of Saviour builder, Jaipuria, Anant, arihant in Crossings you will find comparative list will show trends in Cr small union of builders almost 35% are still UC projects launched in 2006-07. Please share that pain too.
    CommentQuote
  • Forgot to add Supertech and one or two more over delayed projects of CR

(disclaimer: I have Supertech but not in CR)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Good to hear that, lets see you stick to your words.

I am not understanding such words. I have never ever started a thread be it pro cr or anti cr.
    CommentQuote