Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
    Its good to deny simple, any ways that was not my house as I dont live in CR.

    Regarding NAALA's ur statement is contriversial, Plss SEE IN ATTACHED PIC .....with red DOTS, showing path of multiple NAALAs of near by unauthorized colonies and industrial units covering CR from three SIDEs.

    Hence Pease dont say the things which can be easily trapped , Satellite pic of CR is proof. Now I dont know if naala is just 30feet away from balcony of societies than how come it has no EFFECT on CR residents.

    Health Index of CR residents are good, my wish is it should be Good always but worried about these open stinking Naala's 'necklace' aorund CR (as shown in pictres) and industrial pollution across road as of now (minus DG, as lets wish it should not come)

    whatever you are showing we already know and again saying it has no impact of any kind inside CR. This naala is very very small to create any impact of any kind. Now days Hindon and Yamuna condition is similar to this naala.

    Thanks,
    Suraj

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      Its good to deny simple, any ways that was not my house as I dont live in CR.

      Regarding NAALA's ur statement is contriversial, Plss SEE IN ATTACHED PIC .....with red DOTS, showing path of multiple NAALAs of near by unauthorized colonies and industrial units covering CR from three SIDEs.

      Hence Pease dont say the things which can be easily trapped , Satellite pic of CR is proof. Now I dont know if naala is just 30feet away from balcony of societies than how come it has no EFFECT on CR residents.

      Health Index of CR residents are good, my wish is it should be Good always but worried about these open stinking Naala's 'necklace' aorund CR (as shown in pictres) and industrial pollution across road as of now (minus DG, as lets wish it should not come)
      Do you have any idea about NAALA in sector-50 in noida.... there are so many POSS housing society just besides the naala.... if there are no impact on them then how its getting impacted in crossing!!

      agar impact hota bhi hai to aap kyon paresan hai? Aap to yahan nahi rahte hai naa! you should enjoy in your life...

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by sscorpio View Post
        Do you have any idea about NAALA in sector-50 in noida.... there are so many POSS housing society just besides the naala.... if there are no impact on them then how its getting impacted in crossing!!

        agar impact hota bhi hai to aap kyon paresan hai? Aap to yahan nahi rahte hai naa! you should enjoy in your life...
        Near naala usuallt posS (I don't know d meaning) but guess can live , POSH. guys live at Good places.

        Regarding noida or any city few areas will be near stinky naalas but sorry mate picture clearly shows , CR being smaller area and surrounded by 3 sides from naalas one side naala + Sewerage treatment plant and other side naala + purposed DG .this makes a point of concern.

        Raahi baat mujhe farak padta statement ki, I beg to differ we live in society and CR is part of it, if CRians r suffering from it , we must take this issue and also save new guys from being getting trapped in these issues.

        I am not selFish hence cannot think on the lines you said .

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          The mapple tower at Paramount Symphony is having approval till 3rd floor. Is it worth to take a risk by buying flat above 3rd floor?
          The people from company are assuring that they will get the approvals else they will refund the booking amount.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            aaj shaam ko shaberi road pe tagda jam tha. uffffffffffff..
            kab tak chalega aisa

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by piku123 View Post
              aaj shaam ko shaberi road pe tagda jam tha. uffffffffffff..
              kab tak chalega aisa
              bhai logon any idea if any new link between CR and noida is in the pipeline ?
              this shahberi road is very frustrating i must say .. had gone to visit a relative yest in CR and was stuck on that shahberi road for almost 30-40 mins

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                yes its really frustrating. and the most frustrating part is that most other people use this road to go to ghaziabad.

                Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
                bhai logon any idea if any new link between CR and noida is in the pipeline ?
                this shahberi road is very frustrating i must say .. had gone to visit a relative yest in CR and was stuck on that shahberi road for almost 30-40 mins

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
                  Look for Paramount:- Good location, nice landscape and layout.. but has higher density

                  Arihent:- neat, clean and small society, again higher density with no pool

                  Gaur, near to fountain , good separation bw the towers, but some towers are adjacent to Orbit plaza thus might block the view..

                  Do all research on ground level..

                  Disclaimer:- I own a flat in PS
                  Thanks nilabh . Any idea what's the cost of these 3 projects for a 3BHK?

                  Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    expect to in range of 60+ for 3 BHK.. always go for RTM flats and avoid lots of risks... do all research , and hard bargaining and check all paers before going for it..

                    FYI, paramount has 1895 sqft as 3BHK+Study and one with 1700 sqft, for detail pls refer

                    Paramount Symphony Floor Plan,Paramount Symphony Floor Plans,Paramount Symphony Project Floor Plan

                    for society real pic .. please refer

                    Paramount Golf Foreste Noida Extension | Paramount Villas | Villas in Noida Extention | Paramount Golf Foreste Greater Noida | Paramount Golf Foreste Project


                    Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
                    Thanks nilabh . Any idea what's the cost of these 3 projects for a 3BHK?

                    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
                      Near naala usuallt posS (I don't know d meaning) but guess can live , POSH. guys live at Good places.

                      Regarding noida or any city few areas will be near stinky naalas but sorry mate picture clearly shows , CR being smaller area and surrounded by 3 sides from naalas one side naala + Sewerage treatment plant and other side naala + purposed DG .this makes a point of concern.

                      Raahi baat mujhe farak padta statement ki, I beg to differ we live in society and CR is part of it, if CRians r suffering from it , we must take this issue and also save new guys from being getting trapped in these issues.

                      I am not selFish hence cannot think on the lines you said .
                      'Purposed dumping ground'. what is that ?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X