Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Doctor sahab CR mein ek clinic khol lo. Bahut chalega because inspite of bad mouthing by people like you, more & more people are shifting. Now u will say people will fall ill here to ki farak penda hai, thuadi dukaan bahut challugi.....

Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Crossings Is group of few known unknown builders operates in smaller area of mere 360 acres (2006-07 started), mostly land acquired nearby already approved Dumping Ground of Dhundhera (2003). Now residential area near DG is concern. We all should feel pity how our tax payers money is looted. The latest from Hindi News Papers is that:

1. Shifting DG will involve huge expenditure?

Poor man like us will pay for this fault of builders !

2. If its shifted it will take another couple of good years to become operational and land acquisition is issue everywhere?

what guarantee Crossing Republik Part 2 will not be established next to it !

3. If it becomes operational , the running cost will escalate a lot, as per GNN carrying Garbage will cost very high and makes it unvaiable?

This is a concern, Ghaziabad will continue to suffer like this, again burden on poor man!

4. CR guys, Builders, Buyers, Investors everyone was Well Aware of DG coming next to CR?

why they didnt bothered at that time, just out of greed of getting cheaper property of Home buyers, nd land of builders , Punishing ordinary Ghaziabadies should not be punished.

Though we understand its a sensitive matter and worry is there for buyers all well. But nothing happening like a shock to them, they know it already about Dumping Ground. That why now so much of Hue CRy?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Patiala bhai, there is one thing. When anyone points out anything negative about CR, you quickly try to shift the focus to Greater Faridabad but nobody in Faridabad forum does the same.

Kam se kam Faridabad ke builders bina OC ke possession to nahi dete chahe towers kitne saal khade rahein. Kal ko Cr ki koi building gir gayi to kaun zimmedar hai?

Kisi din kahin ap ye Bihar ke bacchon ki death, Kedarnath ki tabahi, Bhains ke kam doodh dene ke peeche bhi Faridabad ka hath naa bolne lag jaayein.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Patiala bhai, there is one thing. When anyone points out anything negative about CR, you quickly try to shift the focus to Greater Faridabad but nobody in Faridabad forum does the same.

Kam se kam Faridabad ke builders bina OC ke possession to nahi dete chahe towers kitne saal khade rahein. Kal ko Cr ki koi building gir gayi to kaun zimmedar hai?

Kisi din kahin ap ye Bihar ke bacchon ki death, Kedarnath ki tabahi, Bhains ke kam doodh dene ke peeche bhi Faridabad ka hath naa bolne lag jaayein.

Sorry Mods but we have to take this kind of issues as well:

Very well said by ID Miketest (i assume from Greater Faridabad), this is an official complaint we would like to make here against MR. patiala ID, who unnecessary everytime pulls in other NCR areas which doesnt have any relevance to Crossings Republik.

Miketest rightly pointed out, "you talk any issues of Crossings, MR Patiala have ALL WELL ROSY IMAGINATION. We dont have any issues with it, its his individual preconception, BUT HE SHOULD NOT UNNECESSARY PULL OTHER AREAS, he specifically ATTACKs Noida Extension and Greater Faridabad and Some times South/East of Delhi Areas.

However in NE, GNOIDA, GF, DELHI forums no body ever Tires to do such CHEAP ACTS.

The best example is this OC issue of CR, and he pulls G FBD, and most of times his Biased attitude clearly reflects, Really dont know what problem DOES HE HAVE WITH NOIDA EXT, G FBD and DELHI.!!!!!GOD BLESS HIM

Being NRI, I have seen discrimination but this case is beyond limits

Whole CR if is without OC, and Lifts Falling a common things in CR societies (again check newspapers I guess in one society Mahagun its thrice happened) Its clear when OC is not issued SUCH THINGS BOUND TO HAPPEN.

Please focus on such issues
    CommentQuote
    Patiala bhai, there is one thing. When anyone points out anything negative about CR, you quickly try to shift the focus to Greater Faridabad but nobody in Faridabad forum does the same.

Mike why are u starting this blamegame..

Cr is livable..every society has got its permission.rwa's were registered.final completion of all socities is pending.

Government instituitions like police station, banks and post office are functioning.

Let us not get into this nitty and gritty of what is authorised and what is non authorised.

And see greater faridabad's record of possession is poor.I also said it is a very nice place.

And please before saying that people of greater faridabad never blame CR for their problems, please have a look at history of sepulchar.
    He has taken 20 avtaars just to prove cr is bad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Mike why are u starting this blamegame..

Cr is livable..every society has got its permission.rwa's were registered.final completion of all socities is pending.

Government instituitions like police station, banks and post office are functioning.

Let us not get into this nitty and gritty of what is authorised and what is non authorised.

And see greater faridabad's record of possession is poor.I also said it is a very nice place.

And please before saying that people of greater faridabad never blame CR for their problems, please have a look at history of sepulchar.
    He has taken 20 avtaars just to prove cr is bad.

Mr. Patiala First of all If Sepulchar is ever from G fbd? or not is question?

Second for a single person how would you justify to blame whole of G fbd??

Sepulchar and his ids lost long way back it seems, but you till your last post DEFAME G FBD??? WhY SO ??? shall we say you are another forum of Speulachr??

Thirdly no one ever from NE GNOIDA forum said a single word to CR, its you CR guys always tries to do comparisons and than modify it as per your convenience. DID ever any one from NE did same to CR!!??

We have invested in NE and feeling the pain, but people like you make fun, do partial compare of areas as per your terms....MY FRIEND IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD.

GBFD check the updated info just checked from Miketest posts, more than 6000 flats delivered as of July 13 and 4000 applied for OC, hopefully in couple of months in lot of 15000, 10000 flats would be delivered. Already 6000 families shifted.

NE is also doing good, envoys pride, one of indian news channels today showed, Amarpali , Eco, Gaur and many will deliver by 2014. much better than Crossings ....which launched in 2006-07 and still half of the projects are delivered thats too without OC. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote

Waise mike i take strong exception to your words.it is hitting below the belt.

I am advocating early possession of the properties if they are ready.

Builder collects taxes, edcn idc from public and has to give it to government.why doesn't government collect the same by itself.nor builder uses this money to buy more land or anything and then end user waits for possession.

Between builders and authorirty public should not suffer.

This is the gist of discussion going on.

Have a great sunday evening.

Bye for today.
    CommentQuote
  • Making full to Mango Man

Originally Posted by miketest

Jo bhi kaho, Baat me dam hai. :bab (59):

Point to be noted "Why possession with out clearance certificate"?

Also "How Registry with out Clearance"?

No clearance ----- No Registry ------- till then Builder need to Pay Rental to Buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Good to hear , pain ...world is full of pain, how many pains you can take my friend. i respect your concerns but largely focused on NE & GF, try to see pain of Saviour builder, Jaipuria, Anant, arihant in Crossings you will find comparative list will show trends in Cr small union of builders almost 35% are still UC projects launched in 2006-07. Please share that pain too.

Kindly let us know which project/tower launch 2006-07 is not handed over in CR. Don't post wrong info. Most of the projects are launched in phased manner and tower launched lately are under under construction few exceptional are possible. When I booked in 2008 end panchsheel only first tower was till 7-8 floor now you can see progress yourself. So kindly get your facts correct first before posting any wrong information. For Supertech as well Galaxy tower is launched very lately and due to its plan layout change is one year GDA construction ban in ghaziabad most of these tower are late.

Also how things will change after getting completion certificate? are these lift, maintenance issue anything to do with completion certificate, can you give assurance of it. These incident can happens anytime anywhere where maintenance agency are not doing their work properly.

Issues are everywhere in NCR or in India hence same situation in CR as well but few members in this forum only cry against CR only.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Its my sincere advice to members who have issue with completion certificate, kindly raise this voice in GDA. Do you think resident living in CR are responsible for not getting completion certificate or resident wait for next 5-6 years in rental apartment to wait for this? And don't make hype of this completion certificate, this is just for making money, today only builders can get it without changing single brick. Our government made so many rule and regulation with loopholes for this country that every department can eat as much possible as they can. So kindly take a break and post something relevant
    CommentQuote
    Waise mike i take strong exception to your words.it is hitting below the belt.

I am advocating early possession of the properties if they are ready.

Builder collects taxes, edcn idc from public and has to give it to government.why doesn't government collect the same by itself.nor builder uses this money to buy more land or anything and then end user waits for possession.

Between builders and authorirty public should not suffer.

This is the gist of discussion going on.

Have a great sunday evening.

Bye for today.

Please don't take me in the wrong sense. I just tried to make you aware of something if you were not aware of the same (bringing Greater Faridabad in CR's negative discussions). You are a well thought guy and you must know that sometimes when we hate someone/something for long, we actually become one of the same. I just do not feel it right when you bring Faridabad in almost all the negative discussions.

Relax and have a great evening!!! I am going to start my lovely lovely in 30 mins. :)
    CommentQuote
    Please don't take me in the wrong sense. I just tried to make you aware of something if you were not aware of the same (bringing Greater Faridabad in CR's negative discussions). You are a well thought guy and you must know that sometimes when we hate someone/something for long, we actually become one of the same. I just do not feel it right when you bring Faridabad in almost all the negative discussions.

Relax and have a great evening!!! I am going to start my lovely lovely in 30 mins. :)

Agreed Mike Sir

Please also STOP bringing NE GNOIDA (W) in all the negative issues of CR. CR is just a cluster of high rise in Dhundhera and Shahberi villages, whereas NE is vast area well planned and taken by GNA, i guess GDA and GNN have not taken any step so far.... isnt it???
    CommentQuote
    Mr. veteran Member , its not about starting a thread, its all about attitude. Mostly its of difficult personality reflection. Might not explain here but Johari Window is best example to analyse one's mental health assessment. your hiddenself is not clear to you ( i am sorry being from field using technical things )

your personality traits show difficult personality, the simple example is, CR has struck in issues but try to skip by saying Noida extension has bigger issues so do any other parts of NCR. which infect not proving any solution to your issues but it makes you feel pseudo happy thats too in you innerself.

Answer it pls? i will try to help you my friend

think and answer,

1.what you think if NE is in trouble or GF has issues??? (what kind of pleasure or displeasure feeling comes to you)

2. when someone points at CR , which you think is best mechanism ? to justify /rationalized or attack on other areas, which has nothing to do with CR?

think through an answer

Again a new enemy of CR is back or basher. Com'on if you do not have investment or flat in CR then why are you taking pains of discussing about it.
    CommentQuote
    Mr. veteran Member , its not about starting a thread, its all about attitude. Mostly its of difficult personality reflection. Might not explain here but Johari Window is best example to analyse one's mental health assessment. your hiddenself is not clear to you ( i am sorry being from field using technical things )

your personality traits show difficult personality, the simple example is, CR has struck in issues but try to skip by saying Noida extension has bigger issues so do any other parts of NCR. which infect not proving any solution to your issues but it makes you feel pseudo happy thats too in you innerself.

Answer it pls? i will try to help you my friend

think and answer,

1.what you think if NE is in trouble or GF has issues??? (what kind of pleasure or displeasure feeling comes to you)

2. when someone points at CR , which you think is best mechanism ? to justify /rationalized or attack on other areas, which has nothing to do with CR?

think through an answer

Sick Mindset. Get well soon.
    The thread was silent for few days and it was not well digested by folks like you.

Whether CR is small or big , CR is delayed or on time, CR has issues or not, CR has connectivity or not, CR has DG or Not, CR has seen development or not, CR is inhabited or not etc. Just chill boss its our problems and as part of township we are fighting for them and CR is developing day by day minute by minute hour by hour.

To stay happy and see CR progress u do not need a telescope.
    Come be a part of CR , away from traffic on NH-24 as you enter in CR the atmosphere around you changes and a lot of positive energy engulf you.

When you reach to fountain chowk, then along side of Golf course if you take a stroll in morning or evening you will see and feel that CR is not that bad as you might have thought and written in IREF.

CR is very much dynamic and progressing speedily.

Please do not spread the negatives and foul words about CR , its our home and for all the negatives we are fighting hard and assure you that we will eradicate them from the township. There are well educated and qualified people living in CR and we dream of a beautiful township which we can boast upon.

Thanks,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    Sick Mindset. Get well soon.
    The thread was silent for few days and it was not well digested by folks like you.

Whether CR is small or big , CR is delayed or on time, CR has issues or not, CR has connectivity or not, CR has DG or Not, CR has seen development or not, CR is inhabited or not etc. Just chill boss its our problems and as part of township we are fighting for them and CR is developing day by day minute by minute hour by hour.

To stay happy and see CR progress u do not need a telescope.
    Come be a part of CR , away from traffic on NH-24 as you enter in CR the atmosphere around you changes and a lot of positive energy engulf you.

When you reach to fountain chowk, then along side of Golf course if you take a stroll in morning or evening you will see and feel that CR is not that bad as you might have thought and written in IREF.

CR is very much dynamic and progressing speedily.

Please do not spread the negatives and foul words about CR , its our home and for all the negatives we are fighting hard and assure you that we will eradicate them from the township. There are well educated and qualified people living in CR and we dream of a beautiful township which we can boast upon.

Thanks,
    Amit

That's the spirit...

Now sepulchar is maligning the name of Dr community by showing his sick mentality.

Look at the audacity of this man fron first post he has started blasting me.

I challenge anybody to show me a single post against NE of mine..i have been maintaining positive outlook about NE..

He is trying to identify himself with NE and trying to create a divide.

He presumes that mike is from faridabad..knows all about CR..who is he trying to fool..

It's ok with us if he allowed to post but it can be seen from his first post the kind of grudge against me.

We at CR have very good way of solving problems:

Example is bus service was required and it has started.people complained that it is not ac and now it is ac.

There is a way to solving problems.one has to acknowledge,listen,inform the concerned and set the deadline.

There are all sorts of committees to look into charter of demands.

Where else u will find a telecom community,pooja community,infrastructue community.

Our problems are our challenges which are being dealt positively.its whole new world inside CR.developing each day.

Now let NE develop and become world class.let metro come..this is our wish.

I urge my friends of NE and CR not to fall in the trap of sepulchar.

All his tactics have fallen apart and this will also.

IREF is here to discuss the problems and share information about good things also.one should not question one's intention is only in all having possession of their homes.

People question me that I bring greater faridabad to defend cr.that's not the case.cr is ahead on possession front and builders being more ethical .similarly greater faridabad is much ahead in open nice area.it has big roads and future is much brighter.

Let us co-exist and contribute in removing ills in real estate .small steps helps.it started with someone calling entire CR unapproved.

See GDA gave licence to develop 360 acres under sector 6 and sector 7.completion certificate is very technical issue.oc is different.rules of haryana and up also differ.

Gda has only published a notice against saviour that this society has not clearance from their side.

Saviour is having some problems with gda.

This is the situation.CR is becoming like narendra modi.everything is being sensationalized.
    CommentQuote
    That's the spirit...

Now sepulchar is maligning the name of Dr community by showing his sick mentality.

Look at the audacity of this man fron first post he has started blasting me.

I challenge anybody to show me a single post against NE of mine..i have been maintaining positive outlook about NE..

He is trying to identify himself with NE and trying to create a divide.

He presumes that mike is from faridabad..knows all about CR..who is he trying to fool..

It's ok with us if he allowed to post but it can be seen from his first post the kind of grudge against me.

We at CR have very good way of solving problems:

Example is bus service was required and it has started.people complained that it is not ac and now it is ac.

There is a way to solving problems.one has to acknowledge,listen,inform the concerned and set the deadline.

There are all sorts of committees to look into charter of demands.

Where else u will find a telecom community,pooja community,infrastructue community.

Our problems are our challenges which are being dealt positively.its whole new world inside CR.developing each day.

Now let NE develop and become world class.let metro come..this is our wish.

I urge my friends of NE and CR not to fall in the trap of sepulchar.

All his tactics have fallen apart and this will also.

IREF is here to discuss the problems and share information about good things also.one should not question one's intention is only in all having possession of their homes.

People question me that I bring greater faridabad to defend cr.that's not the case.cr is ahead on possession front and builders being more ethical .similarly greater faridabad is much ahead in open nice area.it has big roads and future is much brighter.

Let us co-exist and contribute in removing ills in real estate .small steps helps.it started with someone calling entire CR unapproved.

See GDA gave licence to develop 360 acres under sector 6 and sector 7.completion certificate is very technical issue.oc is different.rules of haryana and up also differ.

Gda has only published a notice against saviour that this society has not clearance from their side.

Saviour is having some problems with gda.

This is the situation.CR is becoming like narendra modi.everything is being sensationalized.

Superlike

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote