Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr Patiala and fellow crossings members i have been reminding u of not replying to such ppl n u still respond.They will exist till u reply.Request all to stop responding to Dr sahab and his team.He s getting mileage by getting answer.One thing is simple if somone likes crossings he should invest or stay and if he doesnt like he can spend or stay at some other place of his choice.There is no derth of place.There aim offlate has been bashing.Did u all focussed in his point when he all of a sudden got that lift falling case.He is same old freind of ours.Just wish him luck and carry on.

For God sake dont respond to him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

People question me that I bring greater faridabad to defend cr.that's not the case.cr is ahead on possession front and builders being more ethical .similarly greater faridabad is much ahead in open nice area.it has big roads and future is much brighter.

Dekho dost, as I said, I think you yourself are ignorant about this fact that you do bring in Greater Faridabad whenever someone says anything negative about CR. It is like if someone says "Patiala apki shirt peeli lag rahi hai" and you are like "Arre chorro yaar, Pannu se to safed hai.". Take the most recent example - Someone is speaking about the CC of Crossing and you are like its better than Faridabad where buildings are standing for years etc etc.

Aur bhai ab to vo case bhi nahi hai. BPTP Plots, villas, floors ki registries start ho gayi hain. As long as you are going to live in the past, I am sure people will come here and spread negativity. You know who I am talking about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Dekho dost, as I said, I think you yourself are ignorant about this fact that you do bring in Greater Faridabad whenever someone says anything negative about CR. It is like if someone says "Patiala apki shirt peeli lag rahi hai" and you are like "Arre chorro yaar, Pannu se to safed hai.". Take the most recent example - Someone is speaking about the CC of Crossing and you are like its better than Faridabad where buildings are standing for years etc etc.

Aur bhai ab to vo case bhi nahi hai. BPTP Plots, villas, floors ki registries start ho gayi hain. As long as you are going to live in the past, I am sure people will come here and spread negativity. You know who I am talking about.

mike...you also know that there are still many projects ready but waiting for possession..today also DTCP is having meeting to discuss the unjust demands & late possession given by builders..

but lets leave it here..I take your word..allz well that ends well..I have time & again said Greater Faridabad has great future..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Mr. Patiala First of all If Sepulchar is ever from G fbd? or not is question?

Second for a single person how would you justify to blame whole of G fbd??

Sepulchar and his ids lost long way back it seems, but you till your last post DEFAME G FBD??? WhY SO ??? shall we say you are another forum of Speulachr??

. :bab (59):

Dr. saihab ... the qus that you have asked above .... I know that you are the only one on IREF who will be having ans for it .....

Rest I would like to ask everyone here ( Including Dr. , Mike, etc ... even Sepulchar ) ...
    Kya farak padta hay bhai .... in due course of time completion cert . will be given .... In fact we didn't require to give property tax till completion cert. is given .... Is key elawa koi can someone please tell me .... farak kya padta hay yar......

being an end user mera kiraya bach raha hay ... property tax bah raha hay .... I am living happily in my home ... meray sir per aabhi tak koi brick nahi giri na he kisi or kay sir per girtay dakhee CR may ... aap Outsiders ( sorry to put it that way ) ko kya parashani hay .... and even if you ppls are so much parashan abt it ..... why don't you go to GDA office and do a dharna....

Aacha ... let me put it like this .... Suggest us what should be the course of action from our ( CR residents ) side....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Dr. saihab ... the qus that you have asked above .... I know that you are the only one on IREF who will be having ans for it .....

Rest I would like to ask everyone here ( Including Dr. , Mike, etc ... even Sepulchar ) ...
    Kya farak padta hay bhai .... in due course of time completion cert . will be given .... In fact we didn't require to give property tax till completion cert. is given .... Is key elawa koi can someone please tell me .... farak kya padta hay yar......

being an end user mera kiraya bach raha hay ... property tax bah raha hay .... I am living happily in my home ... meray sir per aabhi tak koi brick nahi giri na he kisi or kay sir per girtay dakhee CR may ... aap Outsiders ( sorry to put it that way ) ko kya parashani hay .... and even if you ppls are so much parashan abt it ..... why don't you go to GDA office and do a dharna....

Aacha ... let me put it like this .... Suggest us what should be the course of action from our ( CR residents ) side....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Mera CR se koi lena dena nahi but I tell you ki auron ko kya farak padta hai. It is illegal. Kal yaar kuch log wrong side gaadi chalate hain to ap log bahot bolte ho, tameez nahi hai, ye galat hai, illegal hai etc etc. To kya ye legal hai? Ap mujhe ek jawab do, kal apki building gir gayi to kaun zimmedar hai.

Ap yaar apne behalf pe baat karo, saare Crians ke behalf pe baat karnbi hai to RWA me elect ho yaan CROMa ki working committee me elect ho jao phir sab CRians ke behalf pe bolna. Apko farak naa padta ho but bahot saare logon ko farak zaroor padta hai.
    CommentQuote
    Mera CR se koi lena dena nahi but I tell you ki auron ko kya farak padta hai. It is illegal. Kal yaar kuch log wrong side gaadi chalate hain to ap log bahot bolte ho, tameez nahi hai, ye galat hai, illegal hai etc etc. To kya ye legal hai? Ap mujhe ek jawab do, kal apki building gir gayi to kaun zimmedar hai.

Ap yaar apne behalf pe baat karo, saare Crians ke behalf pe baat karnbi hai to RWA me elect ho yaan CROMa ki working committee me elect ho jao phir sab CRians ke behalf pe bolna. Apko farak naa padta ho but bahot saare logon ko farak zaroor padta hai.

MY friend Mike ... If the above is the criterion to speak on behalf of CR then how do you know that I am not Part of RWA or CROMA .... you don't know me ?? right??

I never meant to heart you or any one else .... What you are talking about is the best practice .. and I am fully with you on this .... best practices should be followed .... but then the qus is ..... are they actually followed in India ??? ... do you want me to give you examples form our own Country .....

to the point that if the Building will fall .... recently there are so many news that building collapsed and so many ppls died .... were all of them not having completion cert..?? or Can any completion cert stop that from happening (you through money and get comp. cert. ..... this is India meray dost )...

Don't take it personally my dear friend .... I am again saying that Going from wrong side is wrong but then ..... if we take a wrong turn while driving or a correct one is the choice of one who is driving ..... but Yahan per choise kahan hay yar .... I can not ask for completion certificate .... Only thing that I can do is push my builder to go for it and believe me you .... we are already on it ... In fact for your Knowledge ... in CR Comp cert. for all the buildings will be applied By CIPL and my builder had already provided all the required docs to CIPL to get the comp cert. and probably we will get it soon.... aab aap he bolo is say zada kya kar saktay hay.....

Your concern is genuine but sometimes following best practice is not in our hands...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    MY friend Mike ... If the above is the criterion to speak on behalf of CR then how do you know that I am not Part of RWA or CROMA .... you don't know me ?? right??

I never meant to heart you or any one else .... What you are talking about is the best practice .. and I am fully with you on this .... best practices should be followed .... but then the qus is ..... are they actually followed in India ??? ... do you want me to give you examples form our own Country .....

to the point that if the Building will fall .... recently there are so many news that building collapsed and so many ppls died .... were all of them not having completion cert..?? or Can any completion cert stop that from happening (you through money and get comp. cert. ..... this is India meray dost )...

Don't take it personally my dear friend .... I am again saying that Going from wrong side is wrong but then ..... if we take a wrong turn while driving or a correct one is the choice of one who is driving ..... but Yahan per choise kahan hay yar .... I can not ask for completion certificate .... Only thing that I can do is push my builder to go for it and believe me you .... we are already on it ... In fact for your Knowledge ... in CR Comp cert. for all the buildings will be applied By CIPL and my builder had already provided all the required docs to CIPL to get the comp cert. and probably we will get it soon.... aab aap he bolo is say zada kya kar saktay hay.....

Your concern is genuine but sometimes following best practice is not in our hands...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Yes that's right. Following/Not Following best practices is one's individual decision but we cannot advocate the wrong just like that. Duniya me 99% log jhoothe hain but aisa hone se jhooth sach nahi ban jata. I hope you understand.

Completion Certificate hone naa hone se kya fark padta hai, ab me apko batata hoon. Kal khuda na khasta kisi earthquake me koi building gir gayi to usme jo jan/mal ka nuksaan hai vo authorities bharegi because they have given CC for the building which means its earthquake proof and they are responsible for the same but bina CC ke agar aisa kuch hua to worst case me builder jail jaega and case chalta rahega. I hope you understand why CC is important.
    CommentQuote
    Yes that's right. Following/Not Following best practices is one's individual decision but we cannot advocate the wrong just like that. Duniya me 99% log jhoothe hain but aisa hone se jhooth sach nahi ban jata. I hope you understand.

Completion Certificate hone naa hone se kya fark padta hai, ab me apko batata hoon. Kal khuda na khasta kisi earthquake me koi building gir gayi to usme jo jan/mal ka nuksaan hai vo authorities bharegi because they have given CC for the building which means its earthquake proof and they are responsible for the same but bina CC ke agar aisa kuch hua to worst case me builder jail jaega and case chalta rahega. I hope you understand why CC is important.

I know this my friend .... but then again a big ? is there ..... on grounds kis ko kya milta hay yey farak hay meray dost .... do you realy expect that our corrupt gov. jaan maal ka nuksan bharage ( No talking about ke what is being announced but in real kya hota hay .....) you might be watching the News if Uttrakhand right ( just want to mention I belong there )???

Mike my friend I think we are deviating from the intension to this thread Lets stick to the CR updates dude.... I would love to discuses this with you but I don't think this is the correct thread....

Let me conclude :- CC is a best practice but (feeling very sorry to write this) it doesn't assure anything in our country....

ppls can disagree but from inside everyone knows that truth can not change..... ( as life is too cheep in India ).

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    I know this my friend .... but then again a big ? is there ..... on grounds kis ko kya milta hay yey farak hay meray dost .... do you realy expect that our corrupt gov. jaan maal ka nuksan bharage ( No talking about ke what is being announced but in real kya hota hay .....) you might be watching the News if Uttrakhand right ( just want to mention I belong there )???

Mike my friend I think we are deviating from the intension to this thread Lets stick to the CR updates dude.... I would love to discuses this with you but I don't think this is the correct thread....

Let me conclude :- CC is a best practice but (feeling very sorry to write this) it doesn't assure anything in our country....

ppls can disagree but from inside everyone knows that truth can not change..... ( as life is too cheep in India ).

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Theek hai bhai hume kya lena dena. Agar apne hee accept kar li hai cheating and dhokebazi to hume kya but I am sure not all CRains have this mentality.
    CommentQuote
    Theek hai bhai hume kya lena dena. Agar apne hee accept kar li hai cheating and dhokebazi to hume kya but I am sure not all CRains have this mentality.

I didn't mean that ... but anyways to end this discussion .... whatever... lets focus on other priorities of life and Other priorities of our own respective areas...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote

Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status.

CommentQuote
  • I have heard that new circle rates are going to be implemented wef 1st Aug 2013. Is this true?
    CommentQuote

Hi Mike,

I agree with Pratts' most of the points. In not getting completion certificate is not a resident fault its builder fault. 99% owner don't even know about it and we assume registry is the last mile stone. Tell me why GDA don't make CC as mandatory before registry? Why resident should suffer with builder/GDA fault? If building in CR are not earthquake resistant then how they will become after CC? or what will change for us after CC? not even 1%, that's why no one care about it except GDA official because they get money under the table for this

People become idealistic only when they teach other, its not ram rajya where everything is going by rule. Resident are doing there best and will also push builder to get CC as soon as possible.

You can complaint if wrong is going only in CR, kindly look around friend and tell me one thing which is going correct in our great country.

Its individual choice, We (CR resident) have done our part as per rule but we can't force others to do their. Hope you will understand the logic.

Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • Awesome patiala saab !!! :)

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    That's the spirit...

Now sepulchar is maligning the name of Dr community by showing his sick mentality.

Look at the audacity of this man fron first post he has started blasting me.

I challenge anybody to show me a single post against NE of mine..i have been maintaining positive outlook about NE..

He is trying to identify himself with NE and trying to create a divide.

He presumes that mike is from faridabad..knows all about CR..who is he trying to fool..

It's ok with us if he allowed to post but it can be seen from his first post the kind of grudge against me.

We at CR have very good way of solving problems:

Example is bus service was required and it has started.people complained that it is not ac and now it is ac.

There is a way to solving problems.one has to acknowledge,listen,inform the concerned and set the deadline.

There are all sorts of committees to look into charter of demands.

Where else u will find a telecom community,pooja community,infrastructue community.

Our problems are our challenges which are being dealt positively.its whole new world inside CR.developing each day.

Now let NE develop and become world class.let metro come..this is our wish.

I urge my friends of NE and CR not to fall in the trap of sepulchar.

All his tactics have fallen apart and this will also.

IREF is here to discuss the problems and share information about good things also.one should not question one's intention is only in all having possession of their homes.

People question me that I bring greater faridabad to defend cr.that's not the case.cr is ahead on possession front and builders being more ethical .similarly greater faridabad is much ahead in open nice area.it has big roads and future is much brighter.

Let us co-exist and contribute in removing ills in real estate .small steps helps.it started with someone calling entire CR unapproved.

See GDA gave licence to develop 360 acres under sector 6 and sector 7.completion certificate is very technical issue.oc is different.rules of haryana and up also differ.

Gda has only published a notice against saviour that this society has not clearance from their side.

Saviour is having some problems with gda.

This is the situation.CR is becoming like narendra modi.everything is being sensationalized.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Hi Mike,

I agree with Pratts' most of the points. In not getting completion certificate is not a resident fault its builder fault. 99% owner don't even know about it and we assume registry is the last mile stone. Tell me why GDA don't make CC as mandatory before registry? Why resident should suffer with builder/GDA fault? If building in CR are not earthquake resistant then how they will become after CC? or what will change for us after CC? not even 1%, that's why no one care about it except GDA official because they get money under the table for this

People become idealistic only when they teach other, its not ram rajya where everything is going by rule. Resident are doing there best and will also push builder to get CC as soon as possible.

You can complaint if wrong is going only in CR, kindly look around friend and tell me one thing which is going correct in our great country.

Its individual choice, We (CR resident) have done our part as per rule but we can't force others to do their. Hope you will understand the logic.

Thanks,
    Suraj

Bhai, to where have I said that its resident's fault. I am against advocating the wrong. If something is wrong and someone says it is not just because its a popular sentiment, it is just not right. Let us call spade a spade.
    CommentQuote