Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Bhai, to where have I said that its resident's fault. I am against advocating the wrong. If something is wrong and someone says it is not just because its a popular sentiment, it is just not right. Let us call spade a spade.

Robert Vadra is also wrong when he uses the whole congress government machinery to buy land,chane the land use and sell it at huge profits.we cannot justify that.but then congress will always do that.investors who have land around his land will also applaud.opposition won't support that.

Mike not everything can be in shades of black or white.everyone of us come in shades of grey.

Piyush director's can be jailed but BPTP director's won't for the same crime.

Sorry for bringing Greater Faridabad.

Similarly we at CR also hope that we can go against court orders and prevent dumping ground.

We may endorse modern way to remove garbage but won't like that too happen in front of CR.this shows we are human.i do not believe in taking moral high ground.but i will never discourage anyone who takes a correct stand.

People take a stand or not because sometimes he is selfish,sometimes he is afraid, or sometimes he is simply not interested.

That's human nature..that's reality.m
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun Mascot

Hi Guyz...

I'm new to this blog and also about to become a proud owner of flat in Mahagun Mascot. :)
    Can anybdy tell me what all documents need to present to the RWA before relocating??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VardaanG
    Hi Guyz...

I'm new to this blog and also about to become a proud owner of flat in Mahagun Mascot. :)
    Can anybdy tell me what all documents need to present to the RWA before relocating??

I don't think RWA requires any documents..though you can Keep your registry copy & possession letter of the apartment handy..

It's your flat..come & live..

Congrats
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I don't think RWA requires any documents..though you can Keep your registry copy & possession letter of the apartment handy..

It's your flat..come & live..

Congrats

Patiala Bahi...

Since ...i've taken a loan from the bank and its a resale property, in that case i just need to show them the copy of it. right???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Good to hear , pain ...world is full of pain, how many pains you can take my friend. i respect your concerns but largely focused on NE & GF, try to see pain of Saviour builder, Jaipuria, Anant, arihant in Crossings you will find comparative list will show trends in Cr small union of builders almost 35% are still UC projects launched in 2006-07. Please share that pain too.

Arihant in Crossing ???????????????? whats wrong with it. I have booked in it in Sep 11 and got possession in Dec 11 and living there since March 12. Possession in last tower was given in Jul - Aug 12. Although small (360 Flat) compared to other society in crossings but one of the best quality and facility wise.
    CommentQuote
    Patiala Bahi...

Since ...i've taken a loan from the bank and its a resale property, in that case i just need to show them the copy of it. right???

Ya..copy will do..moreover you too only have the copy..

Original to HDFC ke munirka branch mein hain..loan chukao aur le jao..
    CommentQuote
    Hi Guyz...

Whats the current resale rate going in Mascot ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Whats the current resale rate going in Mascot ?

I wanted to ask the same. I have a 3bhk on 2nd floor in Mascot which I want to sale.

Sent from my Karbonn A21 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    I know this my friend .... but then again a big ? is there ..... on grounds kis ko kya milta hay yey farak hay meray dost .... do you realy expect that our corrupt gov. jaan maal ka nuksan bharage ( No talking about ke what is being announced but in real kya hota hay .....) you might be watching the News if Uttrakhand right ( just want to mention I belong there )???

Mike my friend I think we are deviating from the intension to this thread Lets stick to the CR updates dude.... I would love to discuses this with you but I don't think this is the correct thread....

Let me conclude :- CC is a best practice but (feeling very sorry to write this) it doesn't assure anything in our country....

ppls can disagree but from inside everyone knows that truth can not change..... ( as life is too cheep in India ).

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Is occupancy certificate important? Ask the Worli

Is occupancy certificate important? Ask the Worli’s Campa Cola residents
    1 Comment Sub Category:Cities,Civic Issues,Legal,Mumbai,Uncategorized Posted On: May 07, 2013
    Occupancy certificateMumbai’s civic body has decided to demolish the 35 illegal floors in the seven high rises of the Campa Cola Compound. The Supreme Court has refused to regularize them and the residents have given a time of five months to vacate the premise.
    Only six floors were permitted but the builders had illegally constructed excessively many floors, Midtown has 20 floors and orchid has 17 floors. According to one of the three builders of Campa Cola Compound, Mr. B. K. Gupta, it was obvious that the civic body would regularize the extra floor and other deviations from the sanctioned plans by charging some penalty. He is putting the complete blame on the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation ( BMC) by telling that the illegal construction done by them is legally approvable and is a general practice.
    If we look at the history, BMC has twice commenced action to demolish illegal floors, demolishing the eight floors of the 36-storey high Pathiba building and demolishing eight floors of Arihant building at Mahalaxmi.
    According to a resident at Campa Cola Compound, they occupied the building in late nineties and they were told that the building has all the approved documents. However, the local civic authority has never given them water connection and hence has been using tanker water. It is only in 2005 they learned that the civic authority has not giving the occupancy certificate to the apartment complex and they are living in an illegally constructed compound.
    Recently, the state government has also supported the demolition drive against the unauthorized constructions. Principal Secretary of urban development department, Mr. Manukumar Shrivastava has said that there is no provision for the regularization of illegal construction done after March 31, 2012. According to Paras Gundecha, president, CREDAI, there are more than 6,000 building in Mumbai without occupancy certificate. He further says that the BMC should cooperate with the residents and should provide the occupancy certificates to the buildings, where the issues are resolvable.
    The major gap is that the buyers do not understand the importance of the occupancy certificate and they do not bother if the building they area living in or are buying has the occupancy certificate or not.
    What is the occupancy certificate?
    Once the construction is completed and the compound is ready for in-habitation, the Occupancy Certificate is issued by the local civic body to the builder, stating that the building is a legal construction and has all the approvals from the various government authorities. It is illegal to occupy a building without an Occupancy Certificate.
    What should be done?
    The need is of a system to facilitate the tracing of building plans and approvals for the buyers. This will help the buyers to take a wiser decision. The second need is to have a strong on ground government body to keep a check on the construction quality and legalities related to approvals. These measures will make the whole system transparent and efficient.
    A word of advice to the buyers.
    No civic amenity will be provided to the building without the OC. Moreover, if you are owner of an apartment, which does not have an occupancy certificate, you will face challenges in resealing the property. Therefore, buyers should demand the builder to provide them a copy of the occupancy certificate before taking the possession of the apartment.

There are several instances and Indian Law clearly mentioned that Occupancy Certificate is Must for any buildings, unless its not given its treated as ILLEGAL STRUCTURE

There is above an example 'KI FARAK PAAINDA" attitude , its similar story of Crossings , where in the past evident that Crossings have Majority of ILLEGAL FLOORS (last June 2012 GDA Raids) and this is MAJOR reason GDA cannot allot them Occupancy Certificate.

This is going to be a major issue, sooner or later
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by VardaanG
    Hi Guyz...

Dont buy anything above 3000/sq ft. U wont get even dis nxt year in resale when Dumping ground 'll be operational. GOVT. is playing smart ,just doing construction work of boundary etc. till elections 2 fool ppl & then start operations after it.
    Ghaziabad city delivers 850 tonne of garbage / day. DUMPING GROUND is desperately needed now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Dont buy anything above 3000/sq ft. U wont get even dis nxt year in resale when Dumping ground 'll be operational. GOVT. is playing smart ,just doing construction work of boundary etc. till elections 2 fool ppl & then start operations after it.
    Ghaziabad city delivers 850 tonne of garbage / day. DUMPING GROUND is desperately needed now.

Any backup evidence for your post? Luvguru ji?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Any backup evidence for your post? Luvguru ji?

Sheer common sense 'll do, which most of brokers of CR lack.
    When ppl got cheapad flats coz of DG , they never complained.
    Almost 70% of CR buyers knew abt DG Menace while buying.
    Ab jab broker + builder nexus kaat k nikal rahe hain to protests yaad aa rahe hain.

NOC granted 2 Ghaziabad nagar nigam is the latest example. Just for a thousand odd ppl
    , whole ghaziabad city shud nt suffer. DG is a requirement of such major polluted city right now & court is quite capable of implenting its verdict. SP waise b yahan se ni jeetegi, then no question supporting ppl who dont even ve a solid vote bank.

Though it wont be as bad as ghazipur wid modern equipment of treatment.
    CommentQuote
  • I support luvguru and sepulchar..

Ghaziabad should not suffer.

But ghaziabad was not born yesterday.where is garbage being dumped now?

Indirpuram,vaishali,vasundhara,kavinagar,shastringar all as clean as any other part of ncr.it is not like ghaziabad is facing plague like situation.

My question is from 2003 why inspite of all clerances it has still not come.

U say it will come after election.so in 2014 work will be alloted.

It is on public private partnership.which private company will bid to make fertiliser.a2z company has already backed out.

Let government and sc decide still it will fail.

Don't take tension.luvguru is declaring the doomsday for last 2 years and ysingh11/sepulchar/shivani/dkpatiala/dg2013/chamoli/ aand 15 more also but crossings is progressing.

Earlier claim of ghazibad tag is also fading away.electricity and water situation has been better than noida.

No waterlogging and good law and order.

Nothing ails this new crown of an area.

We love it here.no residents compalints..only disgrunted people who do not have heart to accept reality and others happiness cry foul against cr.

Chalo lage raho munnabhai.

I ask critics to file pil and also form a company and bid for dg.bcoz only hate mongers will bid for this and run this.

Profit out of dg is out of question.

All other similar swmp's have proven to be failure.

We have succeded in closing down polluting rathi steel.that was an existent factory.dg is still a future threat.and we at cr are capable to deal with it.if opponents have will power they can legally or business wise try otherwise.

I am very sure you still won't understand kyunki aaP to aap hain..

Bhagwaan aapka bhala kare aur hamara bhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    Sheer common sense 'll do, which most of brokers of CR lack.
    When ppl got cheapad flats coz of DG , they never complained.
    Almost 70% of CR buyers knew abt DG Menace while buying.
    Ab jab broker + builder nexus kaat k nikal rahe hain to protests yaad aa rahe hain.

NOC granted 2 Ghaziabad nagar nigam is the latest example. Just for a thousand odd ppl
    , whole ghaziabad city shud nt suffer. DG is a requirement of such major polluted city right now & court is quite capable of implenting its verdict. SP waise b yahan se ni jeetegi, then no question supporting ppl who dont even ve a solid vote bank.

Though it wont be as bad as ghazipur wid modern equipment of treatment.

Atleast you agreed that people got good property at cheap rate, luks like two of you missed the bus, but for your information there was a time when RNE/CR/NE/Nehar Par were at same rate. It was individual choice that where they opted knowingly or unknowingly.

CR has developed recently but what about Sahberi, Chipyana, Dundahera and ABES college which are there before the date of approval quoted by you.

PPL living in Villages do not have right to live a healthy life?

Why don't you go to Green Tribunal and ask them that why they have ordered a similar plant at Bareilly to be moved to some other location.

PPL like you for their vested interest push unviable projects like this and after implementation it gets scrapped. Poltician/Govt Official/Contractor will make money out of construction of it on the approval taken on false ground that it will not pollute and when it will start polluting ppl will protest and than this will scrapped like project of Bareilly, Okhala wast to energy plant, and than again authority / contractor involved in relocating will make money out of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Gda wakes up to the need for completion certificate.

GDA WAKES UP TO THE NEED FOR COMPLETION CERTIFICATE.

Homebuyers in Ghaziabad won’t have to risk their hard-earned investments in projects where building plans have been violated. The Ghaziabad Development Authority’s (GDA’s) advisory to the revenue department makes a COMPLETION CERTIFICATE (a document which ensures that there has been no violation of building plans in a group housing project) now mandatory for registering the property.

What this means is that if a developer sells an apartment, he cannot get the deal registered at the sub-registrar’s office until he provides a copy of the COMPLETION CERTIFICATE. Earlier, hundreds of homebuyers purchased and registered unauthorised flats under the impression that the registration ensured the legality of a property.

However, many of them were later sealed by GDA because of violation of building rules. HT Estates, in a November 17, 2012, issue had for the first time highlighted the plight of several homebuyers who had bought unauthorised flats through registered sale deeds and, much to their horror, had their apartments sealed by GDA later.

“The lack of coordination between GDA and the revenue department led to the problem, but now we have plugged the loophole. A COMPLETION CERTIFICATE IS NOW MANDATORY FOR THE SALE-PURCHASE REGISTRATION OF A FLAT IN GHAZIABAD,” says Santosh Kumar Yadav, Vice Chairman, GDA.

Yadav also says that GDA has taken steps to stop developers from handing over the flats without the CERTIFICATE. “There was lack of coordination between GDA and the electricity department, too. THE ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT USED TO GIVE POWER CONNECTIONS TO APARTMENTS WHICH DID NOT HAVE THE DOCUMENT.

Now, however, we have written to the electricity department asking officials not to provide power supply to the defaulters. Obviously, without power, possession of an apartment cannot be offered.”

Yadav also says that he is moving against errant developers who have sold unauthorised flats. “Most of the building violations in Ghaziabad can be regularised by penalising the developers. We will take several other measures to make the developers fall in line,” he adds.

The Uttar Pradesh Apartment (Promotion of Construction, Ownership & Maintenance) Act, 2010, which was implemented almost three years ago, already has a provision which says, “An apartment may be transferred by the promoter to any person only after obtaining the COMPLETION CERTIFICATE from the prescribed sanctioned authority concerned as per building by-laws.”

However, many development authorities, including GDA and Noida, have till now failed to implement the act. Many homebuyers were made aware of the issue only when Alok Kumar, representing the Federation of Apartment Owners’ Association of Ghaziabad, filed a public interest litigation in the Allahabad High Court last year.

Now, though GDA’s attempt to address a pertinent real estate issue has been welcomed by all, the homebuyers say that unless the authority implements the apartment act in total and plugs all loopholes, any half-baked measure will further complicate matters.

“My question is, what will the GDA do if a developer does not take the COMPLETION CERTIFICATE and delays possession? He already takes 95% money from the homebuyers during the several stages of construction and only 5% remains to be paid at the time of possession. Any other delay would mean more suffering for the buyers,” says Ajay Sharma, a sales executive, who bought a flat five years ago in a developer’s project which has still not been delivered.

The buck does not stop here. There have been cases of COMPLETION CERTIFICATES being granted for builders’ apartments in which building plans have been flouted. “Some such cases in Indirapuram are under litigation. In one, the district magistrate’s report has indicted the GDA for flouting norms to grant completion,” says an RWA member of a society with such apartments, on the condition of anonymity.

However, the builders’ body, Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) NCR, holds GDA responsible for the homebuyer’s plight. While welcoming GDA’s ‘no completion, no registration’ move, CREDAI NCR makes some suggestions, which according to it, is in the interest of both the buyers and developers.

Says Anil Kumar Sharma, president, CREDAI NCR, “It’s a very good decision. However, I think GDA should expedite the process of granting COMPLETION CERTIFICATES. The problem is that when a developer applies for the CERTIFICATE and GDA finds faults in the building plans, it takes months and years to sort out the matter.”

“GDA’s indecisiveness harms both the buyer and the developer. Unfortunately, buyers get the impression that the delay is on the developers’ part. GDA should impose a penalty for the violation at the time of application for completion, collect the money and immediately grant completion,” suggests Sharma.
    CommentQuote