Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • related to noida DG

The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday gave its nod for the construction of boundary wall around a 25-acre plot, which the Noida authority has earmarked for a garbage landfill site.
    "The Noida authority should be permitted to raise boundary wall to the land in question. But it will not install any plant or start using the land for land filling without specific order of the tribunal," the order said.

The tribunal has fixed August 27 the next date of hearing.

On July 2, the NGT had asked the authority to stop all construction activities at the site. The instruction came after NGT-appointed commissioner Sameer Sodhi said in his report that the location has been chosen in violation of environmental norms.

The commissioner said that the authority did not even seek environment clearance from the Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board (UPPCB) before choosing the land.

The proposed landfill site is located only 9 metres away from a village and merely 175.25 metres from group housing societies, the report said.

The authority had argued that if a boundary wall is not constructed, the land would be encroached upon by mafia.

The residents living in nearby housing societies have objected to the location of the garbage disposal site. They have formed an organisation, Go Green Welfare Association, and filed a petition before the NGT.

"NGT has only asked the authority to build a boundary wall. Besides that, the authority is not allowed to do any other work," said Rohit Ahuja one of the petitioners.

The authority officials said that as per NGT directive, it will file a counter affidavit in the next two weeks.

Box:

--The proposed landfill site is located on a 25-acre plot in Sector 123

--On site's west is located Ajnara Homes group housing building in sector 121, at a distance of 175.25 meters

--on North-west is located a village at a distance of 9 meters only

--On East side Hindon Embankment is located

--On South side, a 75 meters wide Noida-Greater Noida link road

--Noida authority did not take clearance from Uttar Pradesh pollution control board (UPPCB), flouted a mandatory norm

--The authority also makes mockery of central pollution control board (CPCB) norm that says that landfill should be at a distance of 500 meters
    CommentQuote
  • Order of the Tribunal- Rathi Steel Notice

Dear All,

Please refer attached Court Order to close Rathi Steel (Sr. No. 17). Now you will not face Smoke in Crossing Republic of Rathi Steel.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Dear All,

Please refer attached Court Order to close Rathi Steel (Sr. No. 17). Now you will not face Smoke in Crossing Republic of Rathi Steel.

This is a very big win..

People used to talk about Carbon factory as major pollution..All those were ignorant about the real polluter..

Rathi Steel was the biggest culprit..We had taken snaps & video's & taken this matter with UP pollution control..

I also wrote about this yesterday..

Fantastic..
    CommentQuote
  • No Update from CIPL on Charter of Demands

Hi,

There has been no discussion or update from CIPL on charter of demands of Crossing Republic township. The connectivity still stand as it is.

Also there has been no update from CROMA since long, Last i heard was some elections going on for new executive body of CROMA.

Does anybody know why CIPL and CROMA are silent these days ?

Regards,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody explain the impact of current proposed stamp charges by up govt. as per my understanding about ...the additional 5% on every luxury will be calculated..if this is the case than on a 30 lacs flat one have to flush 9-10 lacs for registry or it will be calculated on every facility only like if club charges is 50 k 5 % of 50 k, parking 1 lacs 5% of 1 lac...the figures are illustrative only..some people may get emotional on these low parking charges..!!
    CommentQuote
  • commuting in CR via Pulia is becoming Nightmare...

There are jams at 6pm in the evening as well ....

Widening of Pulia ---- no work appears
    GH07 new Road ---- no further work appears.

Jago CRians... Koi update
    CommentQuote
  • if this is true, then its super duper good news for CR.
    wish the same should happen to the proposed DG in future.

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Dear All,

CommentQuote
  • You can use the alternate road which is opposite to Modern public school. Although its apprx 1km extra & is very dusty but its a big relief from frustrating jam at pulia....

Originally Posted by Sifar
    commuting in CR via Pulia is becoming Nightmare...

There are jams at 6pm in the evening as well ....

Widening of Pulia ---- no work appears
    GH07 new Road ---- no further work appears.

Jago CRians... Koi update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    can anybody explain the impact of current proposed stamp charges by up govt. as per my understanding about ...the additional 5% on every luxury will be calculated..if this is the case than on a 30 lacs flat one have to flush 9-10 lacs for registry or it will be calculated on every facility only like if club charges is 50 k 5 % of 50 k, parking 1 lacs 5% of 1 lac...the figures are illustrative only..some people may get emotional on these low parking charges..!!

Can anybody answer please...!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    You can use the alternate road which is opposite to Modern public school. Although its apprx 1km extra & is very dusty but its a big relief from frustrating jam at pulia....

There is one more Road which come out Between GC 1 - GC 2 nad from there you can come out directly on link road between Gaur Circle and NH 24.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=32552
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I used this road on a couple of times but the road is full of mud after rain so stopped using this road.....

Originally Posted by mann973
    There is one more Road which come out Between GC 1 - GC 2 nad from there you can come out directly on link road between Gaur Circle and NH 24.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=32552
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    I used this road on a couple of times but the road is full of mud after rain so stopped using this road.....

Dreaming, once its complete it will become another lifeline for CR, to connect to Noida Xtenstion nd World Class City. Praying for it dream come true soon.

CRians, will be saved from using congested, and slums/unpleasant ridden NH24. That route is real an eye Sore, once you in CR its like DLF Saket mall, but after Khoda, almost 7- 8 kms of low income , unauthorized colonies and traffic jams KILL the real CHARM of CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I support luvguru and sepulchar..

Ghaziabad should not suffer.

But ghaziabad was not born yesterday.where is garbage being dumped now?

Indirpuram,vaishali,vasundhara,kavinagar,shastringar all as clean as any other part of ncr.it is not like ghaziabad is facing plague like situation.

My question is from 2003 why inspite of all clerances it has still not come.

U say it will come after election.so in 2014 work will be alloted.

It is on public private partnership.which private company will bid to make fertiliser.a2z company has already backed out.

Let government and sc decide still it will fail.

Don't take tension.luvguru is declaring the doomsday for last 2 years and ysingh11/sepulchar/shivani/dkpatiala/dg2013/chamoli/ aand 15 more also but crossings is progressing.

Earlier claim of ghazibad tag is also fading away.electricity and water situation has been better than noida.

No waterlogging and good law and order.

Nothing ails this new crown of an area.

We love it here.no residents compalints..only disgrunted people who do not have heart to accept reality and others happiness cry foul against cr.

Chalo lage raho munnabhai.

I ask critics to file pil and also form a company and bid for dg.bcoz only hate mongers will bid for this and run this.

Profit out of dg is out of question.

All other similar swmp's have proven to be failure.

We have succeded in closing down polluting rathi steel.that was an existent factory.dg is still a future threat.and we at cr are capable to deal with it.if opponents have will power they can legally or business wise try otherwise.

I am very sure you still won't understand kyunki aaP to aap hain..

Bhagwaan aapka bhala kare aur hamara bhi

2003 , tendering etc takes time, and we know how government works, see Gfbd, Kundli, Narela, Merrut Road etc, how much time it takes after launch. 2005 -07 when actual work was about to start 'as per Honble Allahabad High court Veridct' ....BUILDERS LOBBY PUSHED IT BY USING MONEY, POWER and finally Bringing STAY which continued till Sept 2011.

These are better known reasons, Mr. Pakiala , you suggest if you know any other?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Dekho dost, as I said, I think you yourself are ignorant about this fact that you do bring in Greater Faridabad whenever someone says anything negative about CR. It is like if someone says "Patiala apki shirt peeli lag rahi hai" and you are like "Arre chorro yaar, Pannu se to safed hai.". Take the most recent example - Someone is speaking about the CC of Crossing and you are like its better than Faridabad where buildings are standing for years etc etc.

Aur bhai ab to vo case bhi nahi hai. BPTP Plots, villas, floors ki registries start ho gayi hain. As long as you are going to live in the past, I am sure people will come here and spread negativity. You know who I am talking about.

Precisely That what I wanted to Say, Mike Sir. Whenever anyone raise concerns they start comparing it with other areas. I can understand an bigger area like G Noida West can have 100s of complaints or concerns, when compared with an smaller area like 360 acres with 30 complaints , ratio wise it counts much more in percentage. (not sure people with understand it here) Oh let me use layman's technique..... I am 6feet4inch tall person, with weight 92kgs. Now if I say I am 92kgs, people say you must be fat, but they forget my height....Weight by Volume concept. Similar way here, in smaller Crossings with number of complaints it seems, like a box of complaints.

Anyways , when people are happy , what we have to do, we are anyways agianst wrong things in CR not people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Dreaming, once its complete it will become another lifeline for CR, to connect to Noida Xtenstion nd World Class City. Praying for it dream come true soon.

CRians, will be saved from using congested, and slums/unpleasant ridden NH24. That route is real an eye Sore, once you in CR its like DLF Saket mall, but after Khoda, almost 7- 8 kms of low income , unauthorized colonies and traffic jams KILL the real CHARM of CR.

You are the only one who can fulfill the dreams of CR. You are the maalik of noida/noida extn. 50 mtr stretch ka kabza hi dilwa do. Aur uske upar toll tax laga dena, in the name of dream fulfillment tax. Please sir save us...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote