Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by piluooo View Post

Any one can say, “ such and such area will be connected to metro sooner or later, only so much of a distance, MOU signing etc is in progress”. Not surprisingly, whosoever will say this will be correct. As told to me, construction cost of one kilometer of metro is approximately Rs 600 crore. Laying down a metro is not a technical but a financial challenge. As soon it appears to the administration that population density is adequate and Rs 600 crore per kilometer invested can be recovered, metro work will be given go ahead. If looked from this perspective RNE with no industry and villages, RNE might not see metro at all!!
    Wish my friend before posting you could had some idea about Ghaziabad City, RNE is on Merrut Highway road, a six kilometer bypass on NH58. NH58 Right from Delhi starts with Industrial area of Shaibabad, Mohan Nagar, NH58 industrial units and after crossing Ghaziabad again industries till Duhaai. This is about one side, just across RNE there is posh area Raj Nagar and post it again industrial area of ghaziabad touching the Crossings area. SO kindly update your FACTS, dont malign the area for the sake of showing crossngs is good.

Second: Metro coming to crossings chances are extermely LOW, however Metro Mohn Nagar and Bus Adda Ghaziabad is already under process. The final MOU wil take place soon, but budget etc all approved.

A sincere request please for the sake of finding 'MURGA' for CR pls dont spread wrong information about other areas.

RNE above all is on track of RRTS map. Guldhar station is next to RNE.

Road wise better connectivity to RNE, alomost whole stretch from Anand Vihar till RNE is SLUM or UNAUTHROISED AREA FREE ... its biggest advantage and Jam Free six lane road.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      RNE VS CR
      CR is not so affordable as of now.

Why CR’s realty index is going up is self-explanatory. Presence of brokers, builders and investors is uniform for all areas. If possible, it could be only shortly that an areas price can be influenced in a particular direction, else “ Jaago Grahak Jaago” is already being shouted out at regular intervals similar to night watchman’s “Jaagte raho”!!

Comment

Originally posted by piluooo View Post

Why CR’s realty index is going up is self-explanatory. Presence of brokers, builders and investors is uniform for all areas. If possible, it could be only shortly that an areas price can be influenced in a particular direction, else “ Jaago Grahak Jaago” is already being shouted out at regular intervals similar to night watchman’s “Jaagte raho”!!
        A sincere request, please stop using bold red color in every post unless it really required.
        Last edited April 13 2013, 08:11 PM.

Comment

It would be good if members don't make it a CR versus RNE fight...

All NCR regions have its Pros and Cons ... and requirement of all buyers is not same.

Comment

Connectivity thru backside of Gh-07 to Gaur City 2

Hi,

Today i went at the location behind GH-07 near School site to found out the progress on Culvert on Naala to reach Gaur City 2. To my surprise i found no progress at all and work suspended temporarily.

I asked the guards over there, they told me that work has been stopped since past one week. The Casting of 20 concrete blocks which are to be put on the naala are ready. But work is stopped. They were saying that might be land on the other side of naala is not yet given by GNA. They were not sure of exact reason.
            This is bad news as a lot of traffic is increasing and this can add lot of comfort to the connectivity for CR thru NE. Similarly work on Pulia is also lacking any progress. School site is only excavated no further work has been seen there.

If someone knows exact reason behind this delay , plz share the information. When the last time CROMA floated charter of demands the new connectivity and the Pulia was highlighted as HIGH Priority. Even though uptill today the status is as it is.

I know CROMA is mostly occupied into DG Case but this is also important for CR as infrastructure need.

Please share the information.

Regards,
            Amit
            Wellington

Comment

wish my friend before posting you could had some idea about ghaziabad city, rne is on merrut highway road, a six kilometer bypass on nh58. Nh58 right from delhi starts with industrial area of shaibabad, mohan nagar, nh58 industrial units and after crossing ghaziabad again industries till duhaai. This is about one side, just across rne there is posh area raj nagar and post it again industrial area of ghaziabad touching the crossings area. So kindly update your facts, dont malign the area for the sake of showing crossngs is good.

Second: Metro coming to crossings chances are extermely low, however metro mohn nagar and bus adda ghaziabad is already under process. The final mou wil take place soon, but budget etc all approved.

A sincere request please for the sake of finding 'murga' for cr pls dont spread wrong information about other areas.

Rne above all is on track of rrts map. Guldhar station is next to rne.

Road wise better connectivity to rne, alomost whole stretch from anand vihar till rne is slum or unauthroised area free ... Its biggest advantage and jam free six lane road.
              r..o..f..l.
              Last edited April 13 2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Hi All,
                Today I went to CR to see 2bhk flat in Ajnara gen X project.

There I almost finalize a flat in Emerald tower park facing (1394 sqft).

but, I have one doubt. There is a STP unit just after the Golf park. So, is this has any impact on life in CR.

I heard that STP's generally have bad smells when machines are old.

can seniors help me to solve my doubts?
                Should I go in ajnara project or not?

Regards,
                Jitendra

Comment

Originally posted by jbansal View Post
                  Hi All,
                  Today I went to CR to see 2bhk flat in Ajnara gen X project.

There I almost finalize a flat in Emerald tower park facing (1394 sqft).

but, I have one doubt. There is a STP unit just after the Golf park. So, is this has any impact on life in CR.

I heard that STP's generally have bad smells when machines are old.

can seniors help me to solve my doubts?
                  Should I go in ajnara project or not?

Regards,
                  Jitendra

STP are all over Delhi and Noida Posh area visit those areas and check yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                    STP are all over Delhi and Noida Posh area visit those areas and check yourself.
                    Hi thanks for the quick reply.

what is the current rate in Ajnara 2bhk+1study room ( 1395sqft)

I got an offer for 13th floor for 48Lacs. so is it good deal or not?

Regards,
                    Jitendra

Comment

If you already know their is STP going to build thr, then better to avoid that project and buy in some other place. If given a choice ,No one want to stay near STP.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X