Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by jbansal View Post
    Hi thanks for the quick reply.

what is the current rate in Ajnara 2bhk+1study room ( 1395sqft)

I got an offer for 13th floor for 48Lacs. so is it good deal or not?

Regards,
    Jitendra

There is scope of negotiation!

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
      If you already know their is STP going to build thr, then better to avoid that project and buy in some other place. If given a choice ,No one want to stay near STP.
      Sincere request, stop peddling GN.....please

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
        If you already know their is STP going to build thr, then better to avoid that project and buy in some other place. If given a choice ,No one want to stay near STP.

Originally posted by piluooo View Post
        Sincere request, stop peddling GN.....please
        What are you upto? Are u in sleep?

Do Control F and search GN in my words.

Comment

Amit, Thanks forthe info...apart from this what was your observations regarding the width and connectivity to GNA side? lets say if some day this road will be operational.. how does the connectivity looks like? please let us know

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
          Hi,

Today i went at the location behind GH-07 near School site to found out the progress on Culvert on Naala to reach Gaur City 2. To my surprise i found no progress at all and work suspended temporarily.

I asked the guards over there, they told me that work has been stopped since past one week. The Casting of 20 concrete blocks which are to be put on the naala are ready. But work is stopped. They were saying that might be land on the other side of naala is not yet given by GNA. They were not sure of exact reason.
          This is bad news as a lot of traffic is increasing and this can add lot of comfort to the connectivity for CR thru NE. Similarly work on Pulia is also lacking any progress. School site is only excavated no further work has been seen there.

If someone knows exact reason behind this delay , plz share the information. When the last time CROMA floated charter of demands the new connectivity and the Pulia was highlighted as HIGH Priority. Even though uptill today the status is as it is.

I know CROMA is mostly occupied into DG Case but this is also important for CR as infrastructure need.

Please share the information.

Regards,
          Amit
          Wellington

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
            Amit, Thanks forthe info...apart from this what was your observations regarding the width and connectivity to GNA side? lets say if some day this road will be operational.. how does the connectivity looks like? please let us know
            Nilabh,
            GNA side road doesn't exist as of now. The land needs to be accquired and filling has to be done. What i know from existing setup it will be 4 lane road upto Gaur City 2.

Comment

thanks Amit, lets be optimistic that this road will come in reality one day... one more info
              required, how much distance from that culvert to the nearest road from GNA side?

All, please let this forum know about any information for this second road.

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
              Nilabh,
              GNA side road doesn't exist as of now. The land needs to be accquired and filling has to be done. What i know from existing setup it will be 4 lane road upto Gaur City 2.

Comment

What I understand, till this road will come, occupancy will increase further in CR. The situation will be same i.e jams

Going further, gaur chakkar will be chocked when people will start moving to NE.

Comment

Yes gol chakkar and road connecting GNW ( only connection of GNW to noida), sector 72 noida crossing will be choked by traffic once NE people start dwelling and occupancy increases in CR. Any solutions dear.
                  Last edited April 14 2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

see its not going to be worse atleast for next 5 to 7 yrs... till then the authority will plan something for sure.. underground pass , over bridge.. e.g sector -18 underpass, all flyovers getting constructed in last 3 to 4 years in Noida...

above is my POV based in experience..

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
                    Yes gol chakkar and road connecting GNW to sector 72 noida will be choked by traffic once NE people start dwelling and occupancy increases in CR. Any solutions dear.

Comment

Agree ! with you for noida but what about single bridge on hindon connecting GNW to Noida. As per master plan of GNW no other bridge is planned on hindon.

NE people may not realise this but problems of CR and NE are same and require mutual effort for solutions. In future NE can not deny entry of traffic from other areas.
                      Last edited April 14 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X