Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Agreed that qty of petrol/diesel vehicles is much more than for CNG but petrol is easily available on NH24 while there is no CNG pump on NH24 till Anand Vihar. So this development is very much in favour of CR which will even help in increased footfall at the malls been developed at Fountain making the township more livable one........

Veer petrol pump near the crossing cut on nh-24 has cng station.

I myself do not have cng car but i think i have seen the cng station.i may please be corrected if I am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • हाई स्पीड से चलेगा bsnl ब्रॉडबैंड
    बीएसएनएल ने राजनगर एक्सटेंशन और एनएच 24 स्थित क्रॉसिंग रिपब्लिक रेजिडेंशल सोसायटियों के लिए फाइबर वायर बिछाना शुरू कर दिया है। बीएसएनएल के एजीएम सुबोध कुमार त्यागी ने बताया कि ऑप्टिकल फाइबर वायर से ब्रॉडबैंड हाई स्पीड होगा और टेलिफोन नेटवर्क बेहतर कार्य करेगा। यह वायरिंग उन कंस्यूमर्स को ध्यान में रखकर की गई है जो इंटरनेट एक्सेस करना चाहते हैं। यह हाई क्वॉलिटी का वायर है जो पानी में खराब नहीं होता है। फाइबर वायर की लाइफ भी ज्यादा होती है। उन्होंने कहा कि बीएसएनएल की सेवा से परेशान कंस्यूमर्स को इससे लाभ मिलेगा
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Dumping Ground Case, Update on Supreme COurt Websit

Special Leave Petition (Civil) 32118 / 2011
    Petitioner M/S ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRAS.LTD.
    Vs.
    Respondent STATE OF U.P.& ORS.

Advocate(Petitioner) MS. MUKTI CHAUDHRY
    Advocate(Respondent) MR. SUDHIR KULSHRESHTHA
    Appealed Against High Court Details - Not Available
    Matter is Connected To Connected Details - Not Available
    Subject Matter LAND ACQUISITION & REQUISITION MATTERS - OTHERS

Listing Details Next Date of Listing - 02/09/2013

HI All,

how strong do u all feel the chances are there for judgement in favour in Ansal or Crossing Resident,as GNN has already gained the NOC from green Tribunal.

is there any other ways by which we can get rid of this dump monster,i think People or CROMA member should take proper action regarding this,as for now only Ansal petion is selected and rest are declined.

i fear that things are getting more in favour of GNN,and no proper action is taken my CROMA or people who are living in that proposed Dump area.
    CommentQuote
  • SWMP (DG) Update

Mr.Santosh Yadav GDA - VC. has informed that GDA is arranging alternate land and district administration and GNN has to decide about shifting DG to Galand from Dundahera..

Lets Hope this is correct & they stay on this
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33619
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • if this is true then why GNNare movfng to supreme court,lets hope for the best finger crossed :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Mr.Santosh Yadav GDA - VC. has informed that GDA is arranging alternate land and district administration and GNN has to decide about shifting DG to Galand from Dundahera..

Lets Hope this is correct & they stay on this
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33619

Same new in Amar Ujala too. I was part of discussion a group of ppl had with mr. Santosh Yadav in Early June, where in he has informed that GDA has arranged the Land for Alternate Site and putting all effort to convincing GNN to shift proposed SWMP plant from Dundahera.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33623 to Galand.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    HI All,

how strong do u all feel the chances are there for judgement in favour in Ansal or Crossing Resident,as GNN has already gained the NOC from green Tribunal.

is there any other ways by which we can get rid of this dump monster,i think People or CROMA member should take proper action regarding this,as for now only Ansal petion is selected and rest are declined.

i fear that things are getting more in favour of GNN,and no proper action is taken my CROMA or people who are living in that proposed Dump area.

Who said you that NOC is received from NGT. This case has not gine to NGT till now. I guess you are getting confused witl NOC of NGT for construction of Boundry wall for Land fill site at Noida Sec 123.
    CommentQuote
  • New Timing for Shuttle Bus

New Timing Upto 9 Am in Morning from Crossing & Last Shuttle 8.45 PM from Noida City Centre

Also Shuttle Servcies started for Ghaziabad in Day time

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33625

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33626 https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33627
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Same new in Amar Ujala too. I was part of discussion a group of ppl had with mr. Santosh Yadav in Early June, where in he has informed that GDA has arranged the Land for Alternate Site and putting all effort to convincing GNN to shift proposed SWMP plant from Dundahera.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=33623 to Galand.

Greetings friends, my recent visit to CR was an eye opener, lot of development has happened, I guess DUMPING GROUND is gone case now, as there is not much land available for it.....Kyo dosto???

I went on friday to celebrate EID with my friends at thier place, and clicked CR beautifuly, DG I am damn sure will not come now. However CR has other issues which we discussed already, hence no point of talking much....but found many new 'things"

which are sharing with beautiful pictures of CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    Greetings friends, my recent visit to CR was an eye opener, lot of development has happened, I guess DUMPING GROUND is gone case now, as there is not much land available for it.....Kyo dosto???

I went on friday to celebrate EID with my friends at thier place, and clicked CR beautifuly, DG I am damn sure will not come now. However CR has other issues which we discussed already, hence no point of talking much....but found many new 'things"

which are sharing with beautiful pictures of CR

Moti Mahal is bit dicey .... no one knows its real.as pic clearly shows UK enterprizes opening it... its still not functional..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Moti Mahal is bit dicey .... no one knows its real.as pic clearly shows UK enterprizes opening it... its still not functional..

DG nd smell will never be case in CR, as DG I am sure hard to come....however CR guys need to think bout these drainage covering CR, its covering CR from 2 large sides till GH07. The stink is evident, as its open Naala and carrying waste of industry and sewerge of illegal neghobourhoods of CR.

pictures shows how its just next balconies of the nice apartments ..... and stink is felts easily atleast in 300-400meter area
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    DG nd smell will never be case in CR, as DG I am sure hard to come....however CR guys need to think bout these drainage covering CR, its covering CR from 2 large sides till GH07. The stink is evident, as its open Naala and carrying waste of industry and sewerge of illegal neghobourhoods of CR.

pictures shows how its just next balconies of the nice apartments ..... and stink is felts easily atleast in 300-400meter area

Construction quality is yet to be but found some dicey constructions, be it Mahagun, loosing outer paints, symphony, or skyskpper etc const. seems poor....seepage, chipping out , breakage etc is clealry visible apart from GH07 which is in good shape
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Construction quality is yet to be but found some dicey constructions, be it Mahagun, loosing outer paints, symphony, or skyskpper etc const. seems poor....seepage, chipping out , breakage etc is clealry visible apart from GH07 which is in good shape

As its outside CR the slums or low poverty dewellings ..........same started reflecting inside.......tow years ago i didnt see such establishments ..........nut now most of societies in the road side green belt area hve ILLEGAL SHOPS running at full swing.

Be it GH07 as in pics, or Mahagun side except Golf course rest all surroundings have such illegal shops.....residents have to do something about it , these not only looks UGLY but a threat to security too
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

As its outside CR the slums or low poverty dewellings ..........same started reflecting inside.......tow years ago i didnt see such establishments ..........nut now most of societies in the road side green belt area hve ILLEGAL SHOPS running at full swing.

Be it GH07 as in pics, or Mahagun side except Golf course rest all surroundings have such illegal shops.....residents have to do something about it , these not only looks UGLY but a threat to security too

Many dead ends still in CR is big time killer. Police chownki road DeAD END, Dhundhera (purposed second road shown in map) to NH24 is complete DEAD END, no place its dhundhera abadi pakka houses covered that area. as in pics

first Pic BESt OF CR ROAD ...main road inside societies (usually this road is always shown in cr pics)
    Second pic ..... UC road area of societies in between
    Third pic Shahberi pullia road
    Fourth pic ... general condition of roads
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Many dead ends still in CR is big time killer. Police chownki road DeAD END, Dhundhera (purposed second road shown in map) to NH24 is complete DEAD END, no place its dhundhera abadi pakka houses covered that area. as in pics

first Pic BESt OF CR ROAD ...main road inside societies (usually this road is always shown in cr pics)
    Second pic ..... UC road area of societies in between
    Third pic Shahberi pullia road
    Fourth pic ... general condition of roads

Noida being really cool city after Chandigarh , I feel CR is very much TIGHT.

1. The FAR is extremely high makes it look like vertical clutters of houses.
    2. Balconies of most of inside towers almost kisses the balcony of another towers
    3. Provision of green space is almost non existant between towers
    4. Supertech build C shape , than put one tower in between made it E shape now one more tower in front, where they used to have water bodies,and club. This is sad story of CR. though its cheap but , very narrow and tight.....ground floor person in inside towers feel living in WELL....clustrophobic like me will die in day one:bab (59):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote