Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
    Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
    So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by Expert Bhai View Post
      I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
      Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
      So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida.
      1890 sqft 3bhk in 8k rental is shocking. No where in NCR you can have such low rental.

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        I want to say that, get me a tenant even for Rs.8000. Actually nobody is ready to take my Apartment. There no demand in Cr residential Market because there lot of empty apartments, for evidence search in Real Estate websites.
        People are ready to dump your apartment even for Rs.500 difference because only cost conscious people are shifting there.

        So, you can know the sought of gentry living there.
        Last edited April 21 2013, 10:29 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          thers concept called demand and supply and price is very much related to this... agree there are huge supply of units .. so basically pple will first look for 2 BHK which is standard everywhere, I know my friends unit in Paramount 2BHK 1425 sqft.got tenant at 9 K ( excluding maint,).. renting a property also depends on society, floor..

          Above is based on facts, one can check on ground level too..

          Originally posted by Expert Bhai View Post
          I want to say that, get me a tenant even for Rs.8000. Actually nobody is ready to take my Apartment. There no demand in Cr residential Market because there lot of empty apartments, for evidence search in Real Estate websites.
          People are ready to dump your apartment even for Rs.500 difference because only cost conscious people are shifting there.

          So, you can know the sought of gentry living there.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Expert Bhai = sepulchar

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
              thers concept called demand and supply and price is very much related to this... agree there are huge supply of units .. so basically pple will first look for 2 BHK which is standard everywhere, I know my friends unit in Paramount 2BHK 1425 sqft.got tenant at 9 K ( excluding maint,).. renting a property also depends on society, floor..

              Above is based on facts, one can check on ground level too..
              I agree for budget users 2bhk is more on demand than 3 BHK on rent.
              There will hardly any difference between 2bhk-3BHk price in CR.
              But having 3bhk of such big size on rent of 8k and still no tenant is strange.

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by Expert Bhai View Post
                I want to say all these guys praising about CR that, i have a 3 bhk of 1890 sqft with servant room in mahagun mascot and get me a rent of Rs.8000.
                Truth about Cr is a this that, it is a ghost town. Only those who can't buy any where else is buying there or who fool y invested there. Prices are going up because investors are asking rates in relative to Noida-EXt.
                So guys, accept truth and stop criticising Indirapuram or Noida ext and Noida


                Want to say that, get me a tenant even for Rs.8000. Actually nobody is ready to take my Apartment. There no demand in Cr residential Market because there lot of empty apartments, for evidence search in Real Estate websites.
                People are ready to dump your apartment even for Rs.500 difference because only cost conscious people are shifting there.
                So, you can know the sought of gentry living there.
                In a classroom, few students always fair miserably. School, teachers, subjects and environment everything will be same, but there will be failures.
                Then there will be a law graduate selling stamp papers and another law graduate is a Supreme Court lawyer.
                I wish Mr Expert Bhai that you are not a failure amongst many landlords of CR!!
                Further in CR around 4,000 + families have already moved in and its true that people do chose their habitats based on their purchasing power.
                If prices are going up investors will be happy irrespective of the reason due to which prices are going up.
                And the last submission to the god sent man (Mr Expert Bhai) is that being cost conscious is a desired trait in any individual minus that you are bound to fail.

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Expert bhai, after seeing your post i have only 2 conclusions :
                  1. Either you are fool by giving large size 3 BHK for rs 8000 only.
                  2. Or you are making others fool here by telling this.

                  Since i am a owner of 3 BHK 1700 sqft in paramount i know the facts.
                  About 2 months back one tenant has taken 2 BHK for rs 10000 + maintanance.

                  So either you ask the tenants to vacate your flat or ask them to pay atleast 13000-15000 if it is fully furnished, plus maintanance.

                  Dont be so lazy, you can reevaluate with the property dealers at present.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    dear ajitkg,
                    First take back your words calling me fool or that i am making others fool. I own other properties also in Delhi Ncr, so i know how to let a property. I also know a lot of other property dealers. I am not a IT guy or lot of other guys on this forum, who buy's on loan and talk big on this forum
                    I am a hardcore indian, who does not talk big. I bought it by my hard earned money in cash.I am a simple man, who travel by a two wheeler, not by a big car taken by as big loan.
                    My propertied is like my any other assets, which anyone would not like to criticize, but truth is truth.
                    Any one still having any question, meetp me personally. i will also give commission any one get me a tenant.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by Srihari2012 View Post
                      Expert Bhai = sepulchar
                      Never realised ...

                      There is a bollywood flick of 1970s , 'Chup ho ja beta Gabbar aa jayega'...

                      Amazed to see, how people are terrified by my truth about CR, anyways Srihari bhai saab, I am Sepulchar only, I am not expert Bhai.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X