Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • wait more , please some more interesting Facts about CR ....even more shocking which were never talked about ..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    wait more , please some more interesting Facts about CR ....even more shocking which were never talked about ..........

CR outer walls seen 'undergarments and cloths' hanging for drying by nearby slums, one of the ........... outer sides of CR are largely seen garbage, slums, villages etc .....wondering, if you are sipping a cup of coffee in morning and in balcony ..... what one was welcomed in CR ..... really terrible view
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    CR outer walls seen 'undergarments and cloths' hanging for drying by nearby slums, one of the ........... outer sides of CR are largely seen garbage, slums, villages etc .....wondering, if you are sipping a cup of coffee in morning and in balcony ..... what one was welcomed in CR ..... really terrible view

One of biggest set back is non clear entry point to CR
    as of now there are
    1. NH24 ABES college road Main Entry ...

but

this rod is single lane for more than 600meter ..thus Biggest bottleneck in future

Photo 1:

The main entrance road to CR towards NH24 is double se SINGLE lane hotey hue

Photo 2:

the single lane ...on right side naala and abes college building and left hand dhundher gaon establishments
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Gr8 work Bro, keep it up, some day u will defiantly achieve something. This thread was almost inactive for last few days, hopefully lot of activity will be seen in next week.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Doc.
    It appears that u utilized EID in a very nice manner.

Seriously, it would have taken atleast 3-4 hours to check which building is having a nalla adjacent to it and which building has undergarments in front. :bab (59):

But I just want to know if any one who was interested to buy in CR and who Changed his mind after the checking the pics
    CommentQuote
  • Lets be factual and not take the thread hey-wire.

We should congratulate doctor sahab for so many pictures.

Are the pics posted by Doctor sahab real? Anyone wanna throw more light on these pictures?
    CommentQuote
  • yes pics are real. no doubt.
    i do want to say one thing that as Dr saab assured that the DG will not come in CR then i think this will be the biggest good news for CR. rest all things will only improve in the future.

also to add on his comments and pics:

1) i never found a stinky smell when i enter into CR and when i am in my flat. it can be the problem with those whose flats are having balconies facing the naala. otherwise u will only feel it when you stand near to it.

2) the shops with tents can be seen only near to GH-7 area. i think in a way its good coz u can get groceries at cheaper rate from them as compared to the other shops. but yes those should be in less nos and more encroachment should be prohibited.

3) the outer walls of only a few societies can be bad but not true for all. depends on how old is the society and whats the construction quality.

4) the kissing balconies thing is somewhat also true. but again since mos the owners bought the flats in cheaper rate, so kahin na kahin adjust to karna padega na.

5) connectivity - well this will certainly improve down the line. patience is the key here.

Originally Posted by miketest
    Lets be factual and not take the thread hey-wire.

We should congratulate doctor sahab for so many pictures.

Are the pics posted by Doctor sahab real? Anyone wanna throw more light on these pictures?
    CommentQuote
  • Warning

7 Posts Deleted

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Pictures posted by DrVpratap are negative to the last core..

He has gone & taken pictures from all such places which have no impact on CR life..

We at CR have issues & we have taken up with CIPL..Latest on Charter of Demands is pasted below...

After various follow-ups and meetings with CIPL, Hereunder are outcome on few:
    1) Telecom Connectivity:
    a) Broad Band/ Landline: Agreement with Airtel is on final stage, path for laying the cables given by CIPL and broadband and landline will be operational within 2-3 months. Now we would be having another good telecom option.
    b) : Idea and Vodafone mini towers are operational, few other societies are identified to ensure proper network. Mr. Alok and Mr. Singhal from team CROMA are following up same.
    2) Road Connectivity: GH7 2 to Gaur city Noida
    CIPL realized delay in progress and further due to raining season work is held up. So far 30 meter land is not acquired but CIPL ensured that within 3 months they will be able to complete the road. Mr. Tanweer from team CROMA is following up on same.
    3) Banks / ATMs:
    · ATM of SBI (at Pancheel) will be functional by 15th Aug’13.
    · ICICI Branch with 2 ATM will be operational at GGV E Block by Oct’13 end along with one ATM in GH-7.
    · Indian Bank at wellington will be functional in 3-4 months.
    4) Bus Service:
    As we are aware that Charter Bus service was launched by CIPL for Crossing Residents on 1st July13, but due to poor response, route of Ghaziabad is closed as of now. Mini Buses (13 seated) are in operational now in place of Big Buses on routes of Noida and Amity University.
    5) Road from Shahberi:
    Road which was damaged recently due to heavy rain is repaired and carpeting will be done after rains.
    6) Pond in between Mahagun and Gaur :
    Though land not pertains to CIPL, but they are doing anti mosquito treatment in same. We also have issued letters to respective govt. authorities to take action on same.
    7) School:
    Gyan Shakti School (Under construction near GH7) registration will start w.e.f Dec’13.
    8) CNG Pump:
    Both CNG Pumps are getting operation w.e.f. 12th Aug’13 with formal inauguration. To ensure safety and prevent outsiders and to begin with we have proposed Battery operated vehicles to be provided from all entry/exits points of our city. It’s still under discussion, we will come back with conclusion shortly.
    9) External Maintenance Charges 30 paisa:
    This issue is still under discussion, though CIPL claims that they have issued Debit notes to respective builders w.e.f April’13, we opposed at extent. In further meeting, CIPL will come-up with contents of 30 paisa.
    10) STP:
    Officers from STP meet us to understand the issues of noise coming from STP. They assured that they have put the brackets on motors and blowers but noise still persists. They have also planted trees which will grow up to standard height within a year and results in zero visibility and noise. Formal intimation yet to receive from respective authorities.
    11) Rathi Steel:
    Rathi steel factory is now not operational, resulting no air pollution from NH-24 side. This was taken up by few individuals and pollution control board.
    12) Dumping Ground :
    Matter is on board for 2.09.2013. Before week times of the final list publish we will discuss and keep our Sr. Adocate Mr. Amit Sibal ready.

piku123 who is also a resident of CR has accepted that the pictures are true. Bro, you are not the only one living in CR so don't try to overpower others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    piku123 who is also a resident of CR has accepted that the pictures are true. Bro, you are not the only one living in CR so don't try to overpower others.

Miketest Bro ... when did Patiala said that these are not from CR... read the post once again .... let me copy past it ofr you
    "He has gone & taken pictures from all such places which have no impact on CR life.."
    come on bro just dont try to act like our 24hrs News tv's

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Miketest Bro ... when did Patiala said that these are not from CR... read the post once again .... let me copy past it ofr you
    "He has gone & taken pictures from all such places which have no impact on CR life.."
    come on bro just dont try to act like our 24hrs News tv's

Thanks!!
    Pratts

I do not know about CR much except what my dad tells me. He is working for a project in Ansal Aquapolis. I only did not like a series of off topic comments. If someone has something positive to add to the discussion, why act like police officers and start abusing others.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW I do not know where to post this but Ansal has terminated lots of contracts in Aquapolis project as it does not have funds to pay to contractors because of market sluggishness and therefore contractors have stalled almost the work. Very risky time to enter or stay in this project.
    CommentQuote

I too except that these pics are of CR only but request you to come n have a look on your own that where these pics were taken and from which angle and this is how far from reality.

Not seen any pot holes like one shown it the pics, if my assumption is correct that road was of a narrow lane between back side of under construction portion of Paramount & Assotech, which is not in use.

Pics with partial construction was of some construction done by ppl at entrance of Crossing from NH 24 side which is not Part of Crossing as of now. Another pic showing shops are a small land at another corner of Crossing adjacent to Laboni which could not be acquired. No comment about open drain, whaere ever ppl will be their drain will be there.

Regarding issue, some one has already posted content of mail from CROMA, It has already iisue pertaining to a developing area and issues are there that why ppl are following up and it will take time to short out this.
    CommentQuote
    BTW I do not know where to post this but Ansal has terminated lots of contracts in Aquapolis project as it does not have funds to pay to contractors because of market sluggishness and therefore contractors have stalled almost the work. Very risky time to enter or stay in this project.

This is the Story of all the Builder / Developer. New Sales are not happening at a pace at which it should be, they are sitting on huge under construction inventory, and that is leading to default to Sub contractors and also to bankers. Many of the real estate sub contractors has started making defaults to their bankers as they are not getting payment from their principles.

This is the reason Amrapali has reduced their prices so that liquidity position improves. I hope soon other builder will follow as early signals has started coming for.

Subvention schemes, No pre EMI schemes all are signal of liquidity crunch in real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me change the topic ....
    What is the route that MiniMairathan is going to follow??
    If by any chance my kid will woke me up early in the morning I will try to join...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote