Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    I agree that those three beautiful pictures of crosisngs main road, galleria and golf course is not posted by me. but the pictures shown are not of any outside areas, its very much crossings. check the society wth people living in phatatic condition near mandir shops are part of cr.



    Dear Friend,


    Kindly let us know what are the pathetic conditions inside society

    a) No water problem
    b) No electricity problem
    c) Market at walk-able distance.
    d) Some local shops for cheap vegetables
    e) Good environment inside and outside societies(inside township). As most of the residents are service class specially from IT
    f) Near by villages for cheap labour and maids.

    Person only see what he want to see. Your most of pictures are outside CR, i don't know what you are searching outside CR? it seems you are used to naala and other stuff hence can't live away from it for lengthy period.

    In Malviya nagar I believe you live in khirki extension hence searching for similar place but CR can't give you such congested environment.

    Thanks,
    Suraj
    CommentQuote
  • The mazar whatver is he talking about --we Crians are least bothered about that..so what if there is some community fair once in a year, honestly i havn't seen any such mela, if it still exists it is not affecting my life at all..what is the harm in that? People can see the evening walk place at golf course ( in your pic) i hv seen families coming daily to this place and enjoying the nature..!! I mean i am really not able to understand why so much he and cry for CR ?? I will request to the person who is pasting his photographs to reveal his identity ...we cant trust on a generic ID (i am guessing its not real ID..please prove that you are genuine--as i can prove myself)..!! Please dont try to portrait the things in negative lights yes there are connectivity issues in peak hours and that need to be addressed as soon as possible and will surely be adressed..Dumping ground may be a threat if it is coming but its in question, we are keeeping our fingers crossed and are hopeful that it will not come in CR ...other than this --multiplexes are not there ..so what we are enjoying nearby multiplexes and malls on weekends ....will be there soon..schools/ hospitals--in close proximity and will soon a reality in crossing itself...i mean what else one need to stay comfirtably in a house...!! electricity , water, living items, restaurents, electricity shops, hardware shops, juice wala, vegetables shops, play ground,club house, golf course, swimming pool, green area, good gentry, proximity with noida, ghaziabad and Delhi--Gurgaon is little far (have to accept that..but you can not be close to every thing) at this price.... ...every facility is at just stone throw distance...!! Pleae stop propogating that you are a well wisher of people and revealing the truth these all are open truth and anybody can see it while traveling to CR what a big deal..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Whenever i visit my friends in Malviya Nagar, Lajpat nagar & Amar colony I can not even find decent parking place...If you park in some vacant place..a window will open & give you choicest of expletives. it is like people are standing on their windows jsut to do this...phew..

    Then we have our sepulchar Dr. who is hell bent upon spreading negatives about CR..Lagta hain inko parking nahi milti wahan..

    CR is one big happy family...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrVPratap
    I would like to bring to your notice the Golf Course is also having a beautiful Mazar in middle of Golf Course. Which also hosts bi annual mela, which is a holy place for a community of shahberi. I wonder please make it issue of debate as people do come there for 'deepak jalaane' too , and its practising place as of today too.. ... on other side of GF is active Shamshaan Ghaat of Dhundhera

    In pic you can see that mazaar in middle of Golf Course. it was again never talked about by anyone. The thing is that we aperciate that you love your place but potraying it with imagination and fantasy is not correct on part of providing information to innocent people of forum

    one picture for all the beautiful view of buildings from golf course


    I was told that there is an annual fee for Golf Course. What is Shaberi community? Why are they allowed to hold a mela inside a Golf Course? Whose property is the Golf Course is? If it belongs to CR, why is a third party community (Shahberi) allowed to hold fairs inside the same? This is really annoying!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • i have not seen any mela at golf Course..

    It is throwm open to CR public regularly for promotional events of Golf...

    Some shows like Pankaj udhas show were also held there...

    Tomorrow on 15Th august it will be thrown open for all..Happy independence day in advance...

    Live & Let live ...

    sincere request to all please spread positivity...Come run the Mini Marathon of 5 Kms...2 Chakkar of CR...enjoy ur day..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    As per today i find crossing as one of the best place to live good secure enviroment,and also i can assure if DG issue is solved,then it will be the best amongst all the nearby localities for the end user,this review i am giving as a end user, i have recently shifted to CR (main crossing) and this is my personal experience.

    One question i have the construction which is going on beside GH7 is it a school premises or some thing else is coming there ???
    CommentQuote
  • Miketest bro ... he is talking all rubbish (as always)
    I have not seen any mela in Golf course (it was Pankaj Udas's concert not a mela )
    Yar same old thing started again .... some maniac writing bulls shit on this thread and we all start replying and giving importance to his Posts .....
    Will again like to repeat something that I said a few days back " In Bhai saihab ka Eilaj Golia nahi aayurved hay " :)
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

    Originally Posted by miketest
    I was told that there is an annual fee for Golf Course. What is Shaberi community? Why are they allowed to hold a mela inside a Golf Course? Whose property is the Golf Course is? If it belongs to CR, why is a third party community (Shahberi) allowed to hold fairs inside the same? This is really annoying!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Hi All,

    As per today i find crossing as one of the best place to live good secure enviroment,and also i can assure if DG issue is solved,then it will be the best amongst all the nearby localities for the end user,this review i am giving as a end user, i have recently shifted to CR (main crossing) and this is my personal experience.

    One question i have the construction which is going on beside GH7 is it a school premises or some thing else is coming there ???


    Its School Building, 2 School is coming there. One is Indirapuram Public School, Another is being constructed by Gaur, will give it to run some chain of School, It has been informed that discussion is on with some franchisee of DPS. One more School Vishwa Bharti is coming in Ansal Aquapolis for which Bhoomi Poojan happened last month.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 1.
    Originally Posted by desires
    Can some1 pls guide me about buying gold coast 2 bhk at crossing republic.what shd be d best price all inclusive.pls help as I dnt wan2 land up my parents PF and hard earned money in problems...pls guide


    Surprisingly no1 is coming to help..I'm making visits to crossing republic regularly.I wish to buy flat here with golf view but seems no1 likes to help guide or welcome here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desires
    1.

    Surprisingly no1 is coming to help..I'm making visits to crossing republic regularly.I wish to buy flat here with golf view but seems no1 likes to help guide or welcome here.

    See location is good..work is going on for present..was stuck for last one year or so..

    Price may be 3000...

    but is risky...though not very clear
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Independence Day

    Just back from Independence day celebrations at Crossings.

    We residents of CR are thankful to management for the professional way in which they organize events.there are no half measures.

    Mini marathon was a great success.

    Participation was very encouraging with all age groups participating in the run.

    Ladies and children participation was also heartening.

    T-shirts were provided to all.route was barricaded.water and juices were kept.even ambulance from columbia asia was also kept ready for any eventuality.

    Press and horadings was used to advertise the event.

    Residents doubted the success of this marathon but it was really very good.
    Next year would be more success.

    Proud to be here.

    Proud to be an Indian
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Just back from Independence day celebrations at Crossings.

    We residents of CR are thankful to management for the professional way in which they organize events.there are no half measures.

    Mini marathon was a great success.

    Participation was very encouraging with all age groups participating in the run.

    Ladies and children participation was also heartening.

    T-shirts were provided to all.route was barricaded.water and juices were kept.even ambulance from columbia asia was also kept ready for any eventuality.

    Press and horadings was used to advertise the event.

    Residents doubted the success of this marathon but it was really very good.
    Next year would be more success.

    Proud to be here.

    Proud to be an Indian

    Ah...everything was awesome y'day, the weather, the marathon and even the independence day celebration. This was my first ever event in crossing republik and liked it.
    CommentQuote
  • does anybody has a information about the pond between Gaur & Mahagun society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VardaanG
    does anybody has a information about the pond between Gaur & Mahagun society?



    6) Pond in between Mahagun and Gaur :
    Though land not pertains to CIPL, but they are doing anti mosquito treatment in same. We also have issued letters to respective govt. authorities to take action on same.
    CommentQuote