Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Piyush1018
    Gardenia Square also has WI-FI facility i think. Why don't you use that?

Trying to find out about that also. Not many have clue about it. Have asked on gate too. Will check again. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • glad to hear that its 4 lane. i am sure that this 30m small patch will be acquired soon.
    btw, how long is this 2 lane route coz of that pole u mentioned. hope it wont create any bottlenecks later on.

Originally Posted by mann973
    Its 4 Lane with divider, Two Bottleneck as of Now, After Pulia 30 mtr road is pending due to land acquisition issue and 2nd one is at end of the new road there is a pole for High tension wire due to which there its two lane as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • i am using tata photon plus and TPTL. both are good and no major complaints so far. i had doubts on TPTL initially but now i am happy with their service. my pov is that they are much better than those bsnl sarkari kamchor guys.

Originally Posted by xmen82
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Sachin and I have shifted to CR on 15th Aug. This thread is very useful to everyone. I spent 2-3 hours reading most of the last pages. As of now I am loving the environment and market is also very good. :)

I have one query regarding Broadband Internet as TTPL reviews are not good. What should I do? As Airtel may take at least 2-3 months and BSNL is also not available, I am unable to work from home.

Please suggest how you guys (Those who are living here) are managing?
    CommentQuote
  • random pic

its not golf course gate.. but main entrance:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • seems TTPL has improved in recent time.. also they added fiber as per new plan .. do check with them ... good to have multiple vendors

Originally Posted by piku123
    i am using tata photon plus and TPTL. both are good and no major complaints so far. i had doubts on TPTL initially but now i am happy with their service. my pov is that they are much better than those bsnl sarkari kamchor guys.
    CommentQuote
  • I am using TTPL for last 3 months. It is not excellent but must say its quite satisfactory....

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    seems TTPL has improved in recent time.. also they added fiber as per new plan .. do check with them ... good to have multiple vendors
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks everyone for the inputs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    i have also recently shifted to main crossing society with my parents,they are really njoying the stay,this place is perfect for children and senior citizens with proper walking and playing area

Now the road is also getting constructed in a full swing connecting NE, as it is visible from my flat and even few people are using it,once it is opened i hope it wil help a lot to people,and now it seems CR is placed parallel to NE,all credit goes to resident and CROMA member for their active participation becvause of which living at CR is improving day by day.

DG fight is left,need to get is sorted out,with Residents ,CROMA participation

Last but not the least this portal is great for the CR people ,i personally get lot information in this portal thanks to people for sharing ideas and making CR a gr8 place to live keep the good work going

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Public Transport and Commuting to Delhi

Hi Fellow CRians,

I am interested in moving to CR, but I am bit confused because of following doubts:

1. My sister studies in Delhi University and hence needs to go college on daily basis. How comfortable it is to commute from CR to Delhi University using Public Transport?

2. My dad works in Chandni chowk. How comfortable it is to commute from CR to Chandni Chowk using Public Transport daily?

Does Cr has good connectivity with Delhi using Public Transport?

Looking forward to hear from you guys soon!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdamani
    Hi Fellow CRians,

I am interested in moving to CR, but I am bit confused because of following doubts:

1. My sister studies in Delhi University and hence needs to go college on daily basis. How comfortable it is to commute from CR to Delhi University using Public Transport?

2. My dad works in Chandni chowk. How comfortable it is to commute from CR to Chandni Chowk using Public Transport daily?

Both vaishali & Noida City centre are 12 kms away..

CR has its own shuttle service for these 2 Metro stations..

Rest it is dependent on individuals on how much they prefer traveling..
    CommentQuote
    Hi Fellow CRians,

Can catch the trains from GHZ rly station.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    glad to hear that its 4 lane. i am sure that this 30m small patch will be acquired soon.
    btw, how long is this 2 lane route coz of that pole u mentioned. hope it wont create any bottlenecks later on.

Width near that narrow lane is also more than 2 lane probably equal to the stretch between mahagun & primary school where main road is 2 lane only. Length will be approx. 10 - 15 mtr for this patch of 2 lane. Probably they might shift the high tension pole as wire is yet to be put on this pole.

As per me in near future (5-6 year) there will not be any Bottle neck even with 2 lane unless whole of Noida Extension ppl start using this road.
    CommentQuote
    Hi Fellow CRians,

Originally Posted by nealigarh
    Can catch the trains from GHZ rly station.

Travelling from CR to GZB railway station will be a pain (specially for a female), unless you travel in your own vehicle and park it at the station.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shalumani
    Travelling from CR to GZB railway station will be a pain (specially for a female), unless you travel in your own vehicle and park it at the station.

Use Metro instead of Local, One change will be required at Rajiv Chowk, Good no. of DU students use metro from City Centre. For City Centre various modes are availble, Shuttle, Shared Cab, Shared Auto.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Both vaishali & Noida City centre are 12 kms away..

CR has its own shuttle service for these 2 Metro stations..

Rest it is dependent on individuals on how much they prefer traveling..

Thanks for the input everyone.. Does anyone have schedule and cost of these shuttle and cab services?? Thanks in Advance guys!!
    CommentQuote