Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Both vaishali & Noida City centre are 12 kms away..

CR has its own shuttle service for these 2 Metro stations..

Rest it is dependent on individuals on how much they prefer traveling..

My car showed 15 km from Vaishali Metro to Glass gate in CR
    CommentQuote
  • You are correct Professor ... its 14-15 Km only and distance between Cr and Noida CitiCenter is 12-13 Km

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    CommentQuote
  • Check the updated official website - Welcome To Crossings Republik

Looks cool and it seems updated in last 1-2 days only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO

My car showed 12 kms from Gh_7 Parking to Noida City Centre parking as 12 kms..

Thanks for updating my info on Vaishali Metro station
    CommentQuote

this is what you call a real feedback which helps end user and informative with neutral eyes..:)

Originally Posted by piluooo
    Just returned from CR. Below are my impressions since my last visit:
    1. Occupancy must have reached 50% or even more.
    2. Rs 4,000 psf is also now a frequently talked price.
    3. All shops in Crossings Plaza (market opposite Galleria) are operational.
    4. Countless property dealers have cropped up all over CR.
    5. Residents are satisfied and advise to visit CR during evening and just after sunset. Road bordering CR is said to become like a mall road of a hill station.
    6. Greenery on road connecting NH 24 to Shahberi culvert is maintained impeccably.
    7. Also drove up till new completely built culvert behind GH7, but could not see the road beyond it that should have led the commuter to NE.
    8. Greenery inside CR is well maintained.
    Can anyone please give some information on CR phase 2?
    CommentQuote
  • View from Glass gate

CR main street view from Glass gate Office of CIPL
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

Indeed awesome..
    CommentQuote

Mashallah Mashallah.. Nazar naa lage ise kisi kee. Ye right side me ek dum start me kaunsi building hai, orange broder wali?
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun and left side is Paramount (my home):)

Originally Posted by miketest
    Mashallah Mashallah.. Nazar naa lage ise kisi kee. Ye right side me ek dum start me kaunsi building hai, orange broder wali?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Mahagun and left side is Paramount (my home):)

Its looking good and could have been better if there would have been more space between projects and towers. But nothing is perfect. Good for people living there the way its flourishing.
    CommentQuote
  • One can expect a lot of things my friend but the reality is that with the kind of population we have in India ( and the greedy Builder community :) ) it will always be difficult to have a lot of open space..... Except the places like Dehradoon Rishikesh etc. where population is not that high ( Even Dehradoon have become crowded these days )

I could see only two problems in CR first one is DG and the sec one is connectivity...
    Second one is already on CIPL's list of to-do’s and they are working on it and DG is with SC and looking at the current stand of GDA ( new Land acquired ) looks like we will be able to kill that as well... So I think we are good ( I am sure some of the gurus and Dr's will not agree to my POV )..

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Originally Posted by miketest
    Its looking good and could have been better if there would have been more space between projects and towers. But nothing is perfect. Good for people living there the way its flourishing.
    CommentQuote
    My car showed 12 kms from Gh_7 Parking to Noida City Centre parking as 12 kms..

Thanks for updating my info on Vaishali Metro station

Patiala Bro ... 15kms is when you will take NH24 but will increase by a few Km if going from Shahbari side.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Patiala Bro ... 15kms is when you will take NH24 but will increase by a few Km if going from Shahbari side.

Thanks!!
    Pratts

pratts by the new route of Gaur City & then taking right & reaching NH-24 it would reduce it to 12.

My Office in sector 63 is 9.5 kms from GH-7 via ABES & NH-24.By the new route the distance has reduced by good 2 kms & it avoids Vijay Nagar & other choke points.
    CommentQuote
    pratts by the new route of Gaur City & then taking right & reaching NH-24 it would reduce it to 12.

My Office in sector 63 is 9.5 kms from GH-7 via ABES & NH-24.By the new route the distance has reduced by good 2 kms & it avoids Vijay Nagar & other choke points.

The new road which is being constructed to connect Gaur Chowk,deosnt seems to have link to Gaur Chowk directly we need to go through village by taking left which cannot be taken by Car user and on taking right it takes to NH24 road which increases the distance for Gaur chowk from GH-7,so if we want to go Gaur chowk by that road then it will increase the Distance. so will it be feasible to take that Pulia way to go to Gaur Chowk.
    CommentQuote

picture perfect
    CommentQuote