Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Expert bhai .. please post your requirement in CROMA forum ( email)about your flat detail.. or even in this forum.. pple are looking for flat..

I am sure , you will get the best rate possible.

Originally posted by Expert Bhai View Post
    let sscorpio help me sell my unit, even i will give you commisson. The truth is that prices are going up only in paper.
    you would be able to sell as per market rate, go and ask any broker in CR.

Comment

Even Pakistan time and again says that Kashmir is theirs. It should be a bit commonsensical to suggest whether we Indians should go and meet them just because they are saying it "again and again".

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
      Who is sick? If someone Like a post and it made you sadistic. Then it is your problem. This forum is not about trusting, hate or love someone.
      When someone says anything good about CR ( logical or non logical), why CR folks go and like it always. So there is no need to get personal and emotional.
      If you are doubting someone, go and meet him as he is saying again and again.
      'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by MOHIT KUMAR View Post
        In a classroom, few students always fair miserably. School, teachers, subjects and environment everything will be same, but there will be failures.
        Then there will be a law graduate selling stamp papers and another law graduate is a Supreme Court lawyer.
        I wish Mr Expert Bhai that you are not a failure amongst many landlords of CR!!
        Further in CR around 4,000 + families have already moved in and its true that people do chose their habitats based on their purchasing power.
        If prices are going up investors will be happy irrespective of the reason due to which prices are going up.
        And the last submission to the god sent man (Mr Expert Bhai) is that being cost conscious is a desired trait in any individual minus that you are bound to fail.
        What a befitting reply !

Comment

Middleman should offer their presnece at the time of meeting.

Comment

Cr guys

Wooo Wooo bang bang every where .. Niceeeeee !!!!! Acha hai

CR Guys any idea how to get the passes for Pankaj Bhai show.

Do we need to collect the passes from our respective maintaince offices??

lets use this thread for what it is intented to be rather then basless facts...

8 k for 3bhk man .. really no words to revert on that. Please let me know if any one having idea bot the passes please.

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
              Wooo Wooo bang bang every where .. Niceeeeee !!!!! Acha hai

CR Guys any idea how to get the passes for Pankaj Bhai show.

Do we need to collect the passes from our respective maintaince offices??

lets use this thread for what it is intented to be rather then basless facts...

8 k for 3bhk man .. really no words to revert on that. Please let me know if any one having idea bot the passes please.
              Pankaj Bhai's live performance would be awesome to watch. It is in Golf course so i can watch it from my Golf Course Facing Balcony in Wellington.

Comment

Is Pankaj actually coming to CR …. Someone should definitely stop him from doing this man… how can he come to CR this place is surrounded with so many Nalas there is a great danger to visit such a place … so many polluting Factories nearby his throat will be choked if he will enter CR…someone can steal is Car or petrol from Parking …. Someone tell him that it will take him 5-6 hrs to reach CR as connectivity is so poor…. Did I miss out on something??? Please feel free to add…..
                J
                Pratts

Comment

Originally posted by Expert Bhai View Post
                  I want to say that, get me a tenant even for Rs.8000. Actually nobody is ready to take my Apartment. There no demand in Cr residential Market because there lot of empty apartments, for evidence search in Real Estate websites.
                  People are ready to dump your apartment even for Rs.500 difference because only cost conscious people are shifting there.

So, you can know the sought of gentry living there.
                  Are bhai,

Maine apna 2 BHK crossing infra main 8000 k rent par de rakha hai. tumhe itna kam kyu mil raha hai

Comment

lol

hahahha good one bro !!! that to i can also watch from my gaur balcony Golf Course facing but want to here my fav no. "Aur Ahishta Kijiye baate " samne se ekdum face to face...

by the way i called up the number they said you have to go to maintaince office with crossing insight magzine and they will give the passes..

As this show is only for INNOCENT POOR BUYERS of CR

hope to see you all there..

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                    Pankaj Bhai's live performance would be awesome to watch. It is in Golf course so i can watch it from my Golf Course Facing Balcony in Wellington.

Comment

Originally posted by pratts View Post
                      Is Pankaj actually coming to CR …. Someone should definitely stop him from doing this man… how can he come to CR this place is surrounded with so many Nalas there is a great danger to visit such a place … so many polluting Factories nearby his throat will be choked if he will enter CR…someone can steal is Car or petrol from Parking …. Someone tell him that it will take him 5-6 hrs to reach CR as connectivity is so poor…. Did I miss out on something??? Please feel free to add…..
                      J
                      Pratts
                      yes bro you missed out a bigger list but do we really care bot that ??

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X