Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Perfect bhai should also come, he may discuss tips to find good tenet "From good gentry"

Comment

Recalling school days

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...52549&page=122

After reading few posts in above link, i recall my school days.
      If somebody is standing in a class for not answering to the question asked by teacher, he feels unsafe.
      But when one by one , most of the students are standing for not answering, then everybody feels safer by thinking that now teacher cant punish all.

Comment

Originally posted by HareRama View Post
        Perfect bhai should also come, he may discuss tips to find good tenet "From good gentry"
        Perfect bhai nahi janab, Expertbhai .

Comment

Anyone booked flat in GoldCoast? Any update on construction and approval?

Comment

Here comes the defender,
            Disclamer:
            The names mentioned in the posts are not real and Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
              Who is sick? If someone Like a post and it made you sadistic. Then it is your problem. This forum is not about trusting, hate or love someone.
              When someone says anything good about CR ( logical or non logical), why CR folks go and like it always. So there is no need to get personal and emotional.
              If you are doubting someone, go and meet him as he is saying again and again.
              Your comments and logic makes no sense to me, if someone saying Sun comes from west and will ask us to come down and meet, does it make any sense? I have around 10 friends who have rented out their appt for 8.5 plus maintenance then why should I believe this fake guy. We are here in CR and knows ground truth. You are pointing towards us same apply for you as well why you always support negative comments about CR. Not only think, but do ground work before supporting any comments. If you have so such sympathy you can meet him and help in getting tenant.

Also I aware of that very few people are opting for 3-4 BHK on rent in CR. For rent people always prefer 2 BHK

Thanks,
              Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
                Wooo Wooo bang bang every where .. Niceeeeee !!!!! Acha hai

CR Guys any idea how to get the passes for Pankaj Bhai show.

Do we need to collect the passes from our respective maintaince offices??

lets use this thread for what it is intented to be rather then basless facts...

8 k for 3bhk man .. really no words to revert on that. Please let me know if any one having idea bot the passes please.
                You can get it from your maintenance office or from your tower entry security. I got mine from Supertech

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                  1890 sqft 3bhk in 8k rental is shocking. No where in NCR you can have such low rental.
                  Get me your Flat details i'll get it done easily for 13-14k Including maintenance.
                  Don't fool people. I live in Proview labony and i am preety sure you haven't heard abt this builder/society.
                  One of my friend got a rented flat here in 12k + maintenance. which is good. No??

Comment

Originally posted by ashish1985 View Post
                    Get me your Flat details i'll get it done easily for 13-14k Including maintenance.
                    Don't fool people. I live in Proview labony and i am preety sure you haven't heard abt this builder/society.
                    One of my friend got a rented flat here in 12k + maintenance. which is good. No??
                    No need to make fool of anyone, You are acting foolish yourself.
                    Check some of few earlier posts and read carefully who asked for it before jumping.
                    Last edited April 23 2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                      Your comments and logic makes no sense to me, if someone saying Sun comes from west and will ask us to come down and meet, does it make any sense? I have around 10 friends who have rented out their appt for 8.5 plus maintenance then why should I believe this fake guy. We are here in CR and knows ground truth. You are pointing towards us same apply for you as well why you always support negative comments about CR. Not only think, but do ground work before supporting any comments. If you have so such sympathy you can meet him and help in getting tenant.

Also I aware of that very few people are opting for 3-4 BHK on rent in CR. For rent people always prefer 2 BHK

Thanks,
                      Suraj
                      I share same feelings for u.
                      BTW, why doesn't 10 friends of your staying thr rather than renting it. Any reasons?
                      Last edited April 23 2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X