Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Heard ! Panchsheel club is ready anyone visited the place?
    CommentQuote
  • Current Occupancy at CR

    Sr. No. Society Name Total Flat Occupied (Approx.)

    1 Main Crossing (GH7) 800
    2 Mahagun Mascot 700
    3 Paramount Symphony 600
    4 Supertech Livingston 400
    5 Panchsheel Wellington 400
    6 Ajnara GenX 350
    7 Gaur Global Village 350
    8 Assotech - The Nest 300
    9 Arihant Ambience 225
    10 Prateek Royal Cliff 200
    11 Gardenia 200
    12 Bulland Heights 150
    13 Exotica Eastern Court 150
    14 Proview Laboni 150
    15 Saviour 150
    16 Clement City 100
    17 Cosmos Golden Height 50
    18 Jaipuria 20
    5295
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Sr. No. Society Name Total Flat Occupied (Approx.)

    1 Main Crossing (GH7) 800
    2 Mahagun Mascot 700
    3 Paramount Symphony 600
    4 Supertech Livingston 400
    5 Panchsheel Wellington 400
    6 Ajnara GenX 350
    7 Gaur Global Village 350
    8 Assotech - The Nest 300
    9 Arihant Ambience 225
    10 Prateek Royal Cliff 200
    11 Gardenia 200
    12 Bulland Heights 150
    13 Exotica Eastern Court 150
    14 Proview Laboni 150
    15 Saviour 150
    16 Clement City 100
    17 Cosmos Golden Height 50
    18 Jaipuria 20
    5295

    Manmohan ji..GH-7 more than 1600 families are living
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Sr. No. Society Name Total Flat Occupied (Approx.)

    1 Main Crossing (GH7) 800
    2 Mahagun Mascot 700
    3 Paramount Symphony 600
    4 Supertech Livingston 400
    5 Panchsheel Wellington 400
    6 Ajnara GenX 350
    7 Gaur Global Village 350
    8 Assotech - The Nest 300
    9 Arihant Ambience 225
    10 Prateek Royal Cliff 200
    11 Gardenia 200
    12 Bulland Heights 150
    13 Exotica Eastern Court 150
    14 Proview Laboni 150
    15 Saviour 150
    16 Clement City 100
    17 Cosmos Golden Height 50
    18 Jaipuria 20
    5295

    Apart from this families are also living in skytech,Dreamland, Golf Green & SAM residency...

    Jaipuria has not offered possession...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Heard ! Panchsheel club is ready anyone visited the place?

    Welcome HB after long time..

    Panchsheel club is not ready for sure..

    Although Teej function was held in the unfinished club hall..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Apart from this families are also living in skytech,Dreamland, Golf Green & SAM residency...

    Jaipuria has not offered possession...



    Oops I completely missed middle lane.

    Some one told thatin one tower in Jaipuria ppl has shifted.

    Regarding GH7, I guess I heard 800 instead of 1800. What is total no. of flat in GH7.

    For Assotech, Prateek, Buland, Arihant, Panshsheel, Gaur, Ajnara, Supertech, Paramount & Mahagun got figure form representative of respective RWA/AOA. Today got correction from Gaur that its 450 instead of 350.

    Balance are my guess work.

    With your figure of GH 7, Middle Lane & Amrapali Total Occupancy will be 6.5 K - 7K
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Oops I completely missed middle lane.

    Some one told thatin one tower in Jaipuria ppl has shifted.

    Regarding GH7, I guess I heard 800 instead of 1800. What is total no. of flat in GH7.

    For Assotech, Prateek, Buland, Arihant, Panshsheel, Gaur, Ajnara, Supertech, Paramount & Mahagun got figure form representative of respective RWA/AOA. Today got correction from Gaur that its 450 instead of 350.

    Balance are my guess work.

    With your figure of GH 7, Middle Lane & Amrapali Total Occupancy will be 6.5 K - 7K

    There are 1860 Flats plus 30 villas...

    It is nearly 85 % occupied..Registry have been done of almost 97% flats..

    For jaipuria I shall check & revert...
    CommentQuote
  • any idea about the voter id card camp to be organised at CR?? or office where we should submit our form.

    as our nation is very close to be declared bankrupt looking at our rupess fall,stock market and current gov. funds left . specially our gov is all concerned about food security bill and hindu muslim card so atlest every CRian should make our voter id card and must vote on d day to have a better future else migrating will be last option .. please update if any information about the same when the camps will be held.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    any idea about the voter id card camp to be organised at CR?? or office where we should submit our form.

    as our nation is very close to be declared bankrupt looking at our rupess fall,stock market and current gov. funds left . specially our gov is all concerned about food security bill and hindu muslim card so atlest every CRian should make our voter id card and must vote on d day to have a better future else migrating will be last option .. please update if any information about the same when the camps will be held.

    It is being looked into by AAO-GH-7 & shall be organised soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    It is being looked into by AAO-GH-7 & shall be organised soon

    So the slogan for this election from our side should be
    “This time ...... yes I am gonna vote...."

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    any idea about the voter id card camp to be organised at CR?? or office where we should submit our form.

    as our nation is very close to be declared bankrupt looking at our rupess fall,stock market and current gov. funds left . specially our gov is all concerned about food security bill and hindu muslim card so atlest every CRian should make our voter id card and must vote on d day to have a better future else migrating will be last option .. please update if any information about the same when the camps will be held.



    For New Voter ID Card Register you can get it done by registering and applying online on below website.

    Chief Electoral Officer, Uttar Pradesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Welcome HB after long time..

    Panchsheel club is not ready for sure..

    Although Teej function was held in the unfinished club hall..


    Hi! DK how are you? Nice to see you are a veteran now.

    looks like panchsheel is following 1 tower per year policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Hi! DK how are you? Nice to see you are a veteran now.

    looks like panchsheel is following 1 tower per year policy.

    Haha..i am only a year older since I joined IREF and now I am a veteran..
    CommentQuote
  • ..

    today 9 am pulia was on the rocks all JAM pAcked so decided to take the new route. And to my surprise atleast there were 20 cars behind and ahead of me. its still a managble route with carefull driving speacially after rain.

    but I was able to sneak the massiv jam and reachd gol chakkar at 9.15 hoping dis dam 50 meter becomes operational soon and life thoda relaxing ho yaar.

    so we can leave even at 9.30 for office thoda aur sone mil jata.. :bab (59)::bab (59):

    route is very simple post cr new pulia take left -> take first right -> take 1st right -> take 1st left and you are in Noida extention simple hai..
    CommentQuote
  • per new edition of Crossing Insight they promised sep time frame, so lets hope by Oct or by Diwali this road will be on.:)


    Originally Posted by pscr123
    today 9 am pulia was on the rocks all JAM pAcked so decided to take the new route. And to my surprise atleast there were 20 cars behind and ahead of me. its still a managble route with carefull driving speacially after rain.

    but I was able to sneak the massiv jam and reachd gol chakkar at 9.15 hoping dis dam 50 meter becomes operational soon and life thoda relaxing ho yaar.

    so we can leave even at 9.30 for office thoda aur sone mil jata.. :bab (59)::bab (59):

    route is very simple post cr new pulia take left -> take first right -> take 1st right -> take 1st left and you are in Noida extention simple hai..
    CommentQuote