Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    today 9 am pulia was on the rocks all JAM pAcked so decided to took the new route. And to my surprise atleast there were 20 cars behind and ahead of me. its still a managble route with carefull driving speacially after rain.

but I was able to sneak the massiv jam and reachd gol chakkar at 9.15 hoping dis dam 50 meter becomes operational soon and life thoda relaxing ho yaar.

so we can leave even at 9.30 for office thoda aur sone mil jata.. :bab (59)::bab (59):

I am using this road on daily basis from last one month and used this road even when there was heavy rain. Base of this road is ok hence no pothole only top layer has got damaged so you are required to drive slow. On 20 mtr patch actually villagers put construction waste due to which ups and down were there but with vehicle movement this is also fine.

Only issue with this road is vehicle gets soiled, probably I will have to console cleaner by giving few extra bucks.

You might have seen at corner there is only 10 mtr distance between this village road and new road and before rain vehicle were passing through this only due to which length of village road was getting reduced by 50%. Construction waste has been dumped at this place also and if water logging gets stop there than again vehicle will start passing by this portion.

Luckily on this road traffic movement is one way hence no jam as of now.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=34789
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • New road kab banegi ..Manmeet ji..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    New road kab banegi ..Manmeet ji..!!

CIPL is not confirming anything as again some issue has come in acquisition of 30 mtr. patch of land. We might have to do agitation again to put pressure on CIPL as well as district administration so that last patch of land can be acquired.

However CIPL will make bitumin road upto Pulia after rainy season.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    CIPL is not confirming anything as again some issue has come in acquisition of 30 mtr. patch of land. We might have to do agitation again to put pressure on CIPL as well as district administration so that last patch of land can be acquired.

However CIPL will make bitumin road upto Pulia after rainy season.

ek weekend pe saare log jaake kheech do lambai chodai. ;) bhaad me gaya cipl.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    ek weekend pe saare log jaake kheech do lambai chodai. ;) bhaad me gaya cipl.

Lot many other people who are not staying in CR and use existing narrow pulia also read this forum.
    Personally I feel that we should not discuss anything about new road in this forum otherwise it will also full of with outsider vehicles very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • aligarh bhaiya people tend to find out such shortcuts anyhow, ye public hain....... ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Mini Marathon on Independence Day..

Participation was great..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ready steady go..

Well organised marathon..from T-shirts to ambulence all points were taken care very professionaly
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Current status of Nectar tower in Ajnara Genx

Could someone living in corssings please let me know the current status of the Nectar tower (the tower opposite to GolfCourse near panchsheel) in Ajnara Gen-x...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • found something intresting

I went to have a dinner in Golf Course restaurant today and I found something that I would lile to share .... as a few days back some Dr saihab posted a photograph of a Mazzar in the middle of Golf Course and also wrote that every year there is a Mela organised there... all fake ( like multiple Id's of a single person on IREF ) It actually is a Mandir ( temple ) of kali mata .... see the picks....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • haaaa , seems like zoom , zoomer , zoomex .. movie ka climax part in making:)

Originally Posted by pratts
    I went to have a dinner in Golf Course restaurant today and I found something that I would lile to share .... as a few days back some Dr saihab posted a photograph of a Mazzar in the middle of Golf Course and also wrote that every year there is a Mela organised there... all fake ( like multiple Id's of a single person on IREF ) It actually is a Mandir ( temple ) of kali mata .... see the picks....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Crrrrr

:) its not Manhattan but our own CR
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Airtel Broadband on Fiber in CR

its confirmed now that Airtel Broadband would be coming in CR with Fibre:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    haaaa , seems like zoom , zoomer , zoomex .. movie ka climax part in making:)

If I would have posted only one pic then I was sure that our Hallucinating Dr. Saihab would have said that this is not Golf course and I am creating Rosy pic of CR…. Khair Dr. saihab to Dr. saihab hay …

Golf Course Restaurant is good I thoroughly enjoyed the Ambience and food … Initially I didn’t wanted to go there as its rainy season and I was worried about insects (I have a 1 year old so just like all the fathers even I am a little over protective) but to my surprise there were no insects/mosquitos/etc even below the lights …. I think they regularly do fogging …. Over all a good exp.

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    its confirmed now that Airtel Broadband would be coming in CR with Fibre:)

You should thank the Gentleman from your society who followed up it very rigorously with Airtel and also with CIPL through CROMA.
    CommentQuote