Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    :) its not Manhattan but our own CR

Nice Lighting done on the eve of Independance Day
    CommentQuote
  • I am already on BSNL FTTH and fully satisfied , and its good to have multiple vendors in market , but Airtel coming to CR is more of their business intrest to tap the market, coming to CROMA , I kuddos them for all efforts, but off late I find it shrinked to power play going on to tap the chair, I hope with new election ( again I am not sure when is that , it come ocassionaly through email ) we will get strong team.

Originally Posted by mann973
    You should thank the Gentleman from your society who followed up it very rigorously with Airtel and also with CIPL through CROMA.
    CommentQuote
    its confirmed now that Airtel Broadband would be coming in CR with Fibre:)

That is really great news. I am using BSNL copper and I am really tired of it.

Thank you all the people who were involved in the follow ups ... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi!!!
    I stay in Ajnara. Nector tower structure is complete. Brick work & plastering is also near completion. Work is going on at very fast pace. Probably they would be in position to offer possesion in 8~10 months....

Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    Could someone living in corssings please let me know the current status of the Nectar tower (the tower opposite to GolfCourse near panchsheel) in Ajnara Gen-x...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cool_shish
    That is really great news. I am using BSNL copper and I am really tired of it.

Thank you all the people who were involved in the follow ups ... :)

How much time will it take then to lay the fibers? Rather by when can we have Airtel Broadband in our home?
    If someone can answer?

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • as per a gentleman who is from Airtel and living in my society , the fiber laying is in progress and by sep 15th they will start marketing and pre booking..

Originally Posted by pratts

How much time will it take then to lay the fibers? Rather by when can we have Airtel Broadband in our home?
    If someone can answer?

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    as per a gentleman who is from Airtel and living in my society , the fiber laying is in progress and by sep 15th they will start marketing and pre booking..

Will they(AIRTEL) primarily be starting operations in fewer societies or it will available in whole CR ?
    CommentQuote
    as per a gentleman who is from Airtel and living in my society , the fiber laying is in progress and by sep 15th they will start marketing and pre booking..

As per their Ad, In 1st phase Airtel is providing only in GH7 for that booking will start in next month I guess for covering complete CR it will take 4-5 month.

I am also the User of BSNL although thru Copper line since Jul - Aug 12 probably few of the starters in CR, but never faced issue with BSNL Broad band.

PPL facing issue with broadband try using non caller ID phone, When you use caller ID phone their is some issue with BSNL line due to that either Phone will operate or broadband and speed is also slow and their will be humming noise in phone. After advise of my relative who is in BSNL started using non caller ID phone and both are working fine. In a year total break down will be 5-6 days.
    CommentQuote
    I am already on BSNL FTTH and fully satisfied , and its good to have multiple vendors in market , but Airtel coming to CR is more of their business intrest to tap the market, coming to CROMA , I kuddos them for all efforts, but off late I find it shrinked to power play going on to tap the chair, I hope with new election ( again I am not sure when is that , it come ocassionaly through email ) we will get strong team.

I get Involve in CROMA activity bit closely and I can say, Regarding CROMA you are partially correct, Some internal differences in CROMA has arised due to Ego issue between few Guys, however there are ppl who are working real hard and things are moving in positive way due to their effort on individual level.

Another reason for issue is CROMA Bye Laws which has some flaws, we are trying to get it rectified, lets see how thing move forward.
    CommentQuote
  • RFQ for NH-24 Widening- Meerut Expressway

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=34979
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=34979

This is great news..Finally something is moving on NH-24...

This is assuming KM 27.500 to KM 49.923 is the stretch from Ghazipur to Dasna...

First the applicants would have to qualify & then bidding will happen..

The tender is exhaustive & let us hope for the best
    CommentQuote
  • Mann973 ji kahi aap hum ko wo to nahi bana rahe ho btw good news :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Mann973 ji kahi aap hum ko wo to nahi bana rahe ho btw good news :D

KamDev Ji, complete tender document has been sent by someone on yahoo group, if someone has done so much of hardwork by preparing the whole document than your doubt may be correct. You can get it verified by logging into website of NHAI.

There was another news in TOI related to this.

IIT gets NH-24 underpass estimates - The Times of India

NOIDA: Stepping up efforts to decongest traffic on the busy NH-24, the Noida Authority has sent an estimate of Rs 115 crore for a proposed underpass at the crossroads of the highway to IIT-Delhi for vetting. The approval from IIT-Delhi is expected to come through by September 15, after which the tender proceedings for the underpass will be initiated.

According to officials, the authority's Technical and Audit Cell (TAC) has already conducted a detailed study of the proposed project and its estimated cost. The design for the underpass and two cloverleaves was approved in-principle by NHAI's UP division in January this year. Construction is expected to commence in November after a developer is selected through e-tendering, officials said.

The proposed underpass and the cloverleaves will streamline traffic movement from Noida to NH-24 via Sector-62 and between Delhi and Ghaziabad. This move will benefit over 1 lakh commuters who use the stretch daily.

Snarls are reported regularly on NH-24. The situation gets worse when vehicles coming from Vijay Nagar merge with traffic coming from Indirapuram at the CISF crossing. This leads to constant jams on the 150m-long stretch between the CISF crossing and Model Town crossing, with those taking the left turn from Sector-63 towards Noida also getting stuck.

In a bid to regulate traffic at the Model town crossing, the authority has decided on four clover leaves—two on either side of the national highway—to avoid jams on NH-24. It also plans to construct a roundabout just ahead of the Model Town crossing (at the expo centre crossing, near the Sector-62 and 63 service lane).

To deal with snarls once the construction of the proposed underpass gets underway the authority, in consultation with the traffic police, has drawn out a diversion plan for commuters travelling from Delhi, Ghaziabad and Noida.

As per the plan, the left and right turns at the T-point of the road connecting Sectors-62 and 63 with the NH-24 will be widened to three lanes instead of two. Also, traffic coming from Ghaziabad and Delhi towards Noida will be diverted through an underpass located near the CISF housing society. A defunct underpass near Shipra mall is also being revamped so that it can be used by those travelling from Ghaziabad towards Noida or the other way around, officials said.

Once all the approvals are in place, to cause minimum inconvenience to commuters at the crossing, pushback technology will be used for the construction of the proposed underpass, officials said.
    CommentQuote
  • GDA VC Interview with HT

Indirapuram to get hi-tech housing project - Hindustan Times

Following two questions related to CR

Q: What about plans to widen NH24?
    A: NH24 widening has in principle been sanctioned by the government of India. It will be widened from a four-lane to a six-lane road with 10 underpasses from UP Gate to Dasna. The big underpasses will ensure that cross migration does not occur on the main road and costs are estimated to be around R160 crore.

Q: What is the update regarding the dumping ground near Crossings Republik?
    A: The dumping ground case is before the Supreme Court. The court will decide its fate. We have to give land to the Nagar Nigam for the purpose. We have already given them 22 acres to develop an ultramodern solid waste plant facility in Galandh. This is an additional site. If the court decides that the one at Crossings will not be constructed, it will be subsumed in this one.
    CommentQuote
  • last day of tender is 30th September
    2013(On e-Tendering Mode) ...

hope something will start by 2014 ...leys keep our finger crossed and Pray..

.: NHAI :. Tender
    CommentQuote