Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Enjoyed the Janmasthmi in GH-07 on Wednesday with full bloom and colors, Govinda's ki toli danced and enjoyed the water thrown by residents...super duper hit, the senior citizen dance, children- radha - krishan open dance, females dance...!! the dahi- handi was tied to 3rd floor balcony ..the matki fod was done by a group of youths true spirit of function all cast and region people together enjoyed the Sri Krishan Janma ..thanks to newly elected AOA for taking this initiative..many more such festivity with togetherness is coming ahead..!! Really enjoying crossing...dil se..!!!!!!! lets make this city a owner's pride and neibhous' pride (i hope so)..!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    Enjoyed the Janmasthmi in GH-07 on Wednesday with full bloom and colors, Govinda's ki toli danced and enjoyed the water thrown by residents...super duper hit, the senior citizen dance, children- radha - krishan open dance, females dance...!! the dahi- handi was tied to 3rd floor balcony ..the matki fod was done by a group of youths true spirit of function all cast and region people together enjoyed the Sri Krishan Janma ..thanks to newly elected AOA for taking this initiative..many more such festivity with togetherness is coming ahead..!! Really enjoying crossing...dil se..!!!!!!! lets make this city a owner's pride and neibhous' pride (i hope so)..!!!

    Yeah it was great fun...Gh_7 residents enjoyed a lot...

    With people struggling with under construction properties it is nice to see that we are already completing 3 years...living & enjoying..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    This is great news..Finally something is moving on NH-24...

    This is assuming KM 27.500 to KM 49.923 is the stretch from Ghazipur to Dasna...

    First the applicants would have to qualify & then bidding will happen..

    The tender is exhaustive & let us hope for the best


    I hope the stretch which is being talked is correct but the NH24 starting from Delhi is 7 KM in delhi and than starts from UP gate..i think our pain stretch is not covered in this tender..!!:( ..!! i wish i am wrong in my this assumption...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    last day of tender is 30th September
    2013(On e-Tendering Mode) ...

    hope something will start by 2014 ...leys keep our finger crossed and Pray..


    .: NHAI :. Tender


    Good, it includes, NPE and NH 58.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    I hope the stretch which is being talked is correct but the NH24 starting from Delhi is 7 KM in delhi and than starts from UP gate..i think our pain stretch is not covered in this tender..!!:( ..!! i wish i am wrong in my this assumption...!!!

    delhi part is already 6 Lanes & was widened during CWG games..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jainanurag
    I hope the stretch which is being talked is correct but the NH24 starting from Delhi is 7 KM in delhi and than starts from UP gate..i think our pain stretch is not covered in this tender..!!:( ..!! i wish i am wrong in my this assumption...!!!


    Measurement is being done from "0" mile and ISBT Kashmiri Gate is "0" mile for Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • ...

    so to understand easily is it covering from UP Gate delhi border to Crossing red light??

    Originally Posted by mann973
    Measurement is being done from "0" mile and ISBT Kashmiri Gate is "0" mile for Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    so to understand easily is it covering from UP Gate delhi border to Crossing red light??

    Yes ..It is covering...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Measurement is being done from "0" mile and ISBT Kashmiri Gate is "0" mile for Delhi.


    Dear Manmohan/ DKP, the reason why i was giving a thought to this because if it is counting the distance from Delhi to UP Gate than also it is 20 km, and the tender is quoting NH-24 from KM 27.5 to km 49.923 , is it considering the length of NH-24 from the starting point i.e. Nizamuddin / sarai kale khan for the tender purpose than 27.5 km will be somewhere near or post Dasna!! (but yes since its meerut expressway and have to surely move towards NH-58 than there is no point going this tender towards Hapur, i am bit confused on this)

    Can you through some more light on it, becasue i have seen lot many articles which are only talking about UP gate - Dasna streath widening along with 10 / 5 underpasses which is a seperate project.

    if you can put some light on it pls.
    CommentQuote
  • Alternate Route to be used during Pulia Jam

    I tried to explain using a map the existing route from Village to NX and also embose disputed part to be build.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • U.P Gate to dasna is 22.4 Kms

    As per Google also UP gate to dasna distance is 22.4 Kms..so relax..map also enclosed
    CommentQuote
  • Google Map Confirming distance of UP gate to dasna

    Route also shown
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    As per Google also UP gate to dasna distance is 22.4 Kms..so relax..map also enclosed


    I am afraid, logic of Anurag Looks Correct, Any Highway Milstone Km is calcualted from "O" mile and considering ISBT as Zero Point, 27.5 KM is Siddarth Vihar "T" point on NH 24, so this tender should be for the road ahead of this cut. This tender cover 4 Road as follows.

    Delhi – Meerut Expressway from Km 27.500 to Km 64.552 = 37.052 Km
    NH-24 from Km 27.500 to Km 49.923 = 22.423 Km
    NH-58 from Km 6.800 to Km 52.528 = 45.728 Km
    NH-235 from Km 8.800 to Km 0.360 = 8.44 Km
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    I am afraid, logic of Anurag Looks Correct, Any Highway Milstone Km is calcualted from "O" mile and considering ISBT as Zero Point, 27.5 KM is Siddarth Vihar "T" point on NH 24, so this tender should be for the road ahead of this cut. This tender cover 4 Road as follows.

    Delhi – Meerut Expressway from Km 27.500 to Km 64.552 = 37.052 Km
    NH-24 from Km 27.500 to Km 49.923 = 22.423 Km
    NH-58 from Km 6.800 to Km 52.528 = 45.728 Km
    NH-235 from Km 8.800 to Km 0.360 = 8.44 Km

    No it's not correct..

    Tender clearly states that this widening will happen in the state of Uttar Pradesh..No question of Delhi..also 22.4 kms is matching from Up Gate to dasna..they are not leaving any intermediate stretch..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    No it's not correct..

    Tender clearly states that this widening will happen in the state of Uttar Pradesh..No question of Delhi..also 22.4 kms is matching from Up Gate to dasna..they are not leaving any intermediate stretch..

    DKP bro Delhi may widening ke jarurat he kahan hay .... its already so wide ....

    Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote