Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

If 3BHK comes at 5K, It makes financial sense to take it and use stairs every day. Save 5K on rent and get good health too.

BTW, that lift incident will have NO impact on rentals or flat sale. India is a shoddy country and people have short memory. Moreover, other builders are no better in quality and on top of that everyone wants to buy cheap.

Originally posted by mayank10 View Post
    On a more serious note - With that kind of lift maintenance, I am not sure if any aware person will go for even 5k. Mahagun society maintenance will take time to gain people's trust now.

And yes, there could be more 3 BHKs willing to be let out for 7k-8k, but at the same time, there'll be similar sized apartments which would have been let out at 10-12k. Would depend on factors like society, facilities and occupation among others. I think the main crossing would currently be commanding 10-20% premium rental pricing to other socities. Same would apply to other settled and well maintained socities.

Rentals should also be seen as how much yield they generate againt the buy price. I have read somewhere that most RE assets generate close to 2% rental yield. With conservative estimate of Rs. 5 psf rental pm (translates into Rs 5000 pm of rent for a 1000 sqf house), the rental yield comes to a decent 1.8% at current market sale rate of Rs 3300 psf, (5*12)/3300=1.8%, i.e. (Rental psf pm * 12 months) / Sale Rate.

Comment

Good news: Pankaj Udhas will sing in Crossings this Saturday: 7:30 PM.

Bad news: people will miss it because everyone will be late due to Traffic JAM at Shahberi Pulia.

Apparently, builders use public money for such programs, but not to build roads or that Pulia per say.

Comment

At least I won't risk it, and I would tend to believe that many people in this forum won't risk it either (and advice their family and friends the same) - that's the beauty and benefit of being on forum like IREF and getting to understand the pros and cons of RE sector and various projects. And while the health point is good, it's impractical in todays fast paced and high-rise world.

I agree it'll have little impact on rentals or or flat sale on a longer term, but there should definitely be some impact in the shorter term.

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
        If 3BHK comes at 5K, It makes financial sense to take it and use stairs every day. Save 5K on rent and get good health too.

BTW, that lift incident will have NO impact on rentals or flat sale. India is a shoddy country and people have short memory. Moreover, other builders are no better in quality and on top of that everyone wants to buy cheap.
        'Never argue with idiots, they drag u down to their level and beat u with experience'

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
          Calm down guys

just visit 99acres , in CR 3 BHK(around 1700sqft) flat rent is around 8000 only. there are many.

The guy getting 8000 rent for 3BHK flat in CR, is right. and he must have rented that flat few months back while 99 acres show latest rent figure .
          Is it cookie or someone else is posting on his behalf....cookie does not need 99acres.

Comment

:p

hb_78 do u mean to say 99acres need cookie??

is he also our very own IREF "SIR Cookie"

PS: just on a funny note dil pe mat lena

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
            Is it cookie or someone else is posting on his behalf....cookie does not need 99acres.

Comment

yes it is

Comment

After reading few posts against an particular area, you already know who is going to like it. And that too by few so called veterns

Comment

why dont people talk and discuss abt the real issues of CR except fighting?

Comment

very well said. no one talks abt the shaberi jam here.
                    jam badta hi ja raha he din pe din. yesterday it took me 1 hr to cross shaberi road.

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
                    Good news: Pankaj Udhas will sing in Crossings this Saturday: 7:30 PM.

Bad news: people will miss it because everyone will be late due to Traffic JAM at Shahberi Pulia.

Apparently, builders use public money for such programs, but not to build roads or that Pulia per say.

Comment

As we all are talking about CR rental ? What about the rentable inventory in coming years in surrounding?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X