Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    I tried to explain using a map the existing route from Village to NX and also embose disputed part to be build.

any idea when this disputed patch will be solved because if it is solved then it will bring crossing almost adjacent to Noida Extendsion and Gaur city and commuting time will decrease considerably in the morningn ti,e.

any effort being made to cover this dispute patch,or by when this patch can be converted to road connecting gaur city
    CommentQuote
  • Nh 24 & nh 235

Originally Posted by mann973
    i am afraid, logic of anurag looks correct, any highway milstone km is calcualted from "o" mile and considering isbt as zero point, 27.5 km is siddarth vihar "t" point on nh 24, so this tender should be for the road ahead of this cut. This tender cover 4 road as follows.

Delhi – meerut expressway from km 27.500 to km 64.552 = 37.052 km
    nh-24 from km 27.500 to km 49.923 = 22.423 km
    nh-58 from km 6.800 to km 52.528 = 45.728 km
    nh-235 from km 8.800 to km 0.360 = 8.44 km

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=35015

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=35016
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veer12
    Hi!!!
    I stay in Ajnara. Nector tower structure is complete. Brick work & plastering is also near completion. Work is going on at very fast pace. Probably they would be in position to offer possesion in 8~10 months....

Thanks Veer..
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone post updates on the construction status of Galaxy Tower of Supertech Livingston project.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw this banner in Vishwa Bharti Public School , Sector 27 Noida ..... A major school starting operations just next to Crossings and that too from the next academic year itself ...big boost for CR in my opinion ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Just saw this banner in Vishwa Bharti Public School , Sector 27 Noida ..... A major school starting operations just next to Crossings and that too from the next academic year itself ...big boost for CR in my opinion ...

Bhoomi pujan has already happened on the piece of land....

SWMP(DG) land is very next to it..SC hearing for today has again been deferred..new date still not declared.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Bhoomi pujan has already happened on the piece of land....

SWMP(DG) land is very next to it..SC hearing for today has again been deferred..new date still not declared.....

This is to update that suject matter listed today when Advocate's of all three parties i.e. Ansla's, CIPL & CROMA appeared. However on request as per advance adjournment letter of State of U.P. Urban Development Authority matter is adjourned for two weeks to file status report. Matter will get list after two weeks as per procedure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    This is to update that suject matter listed today when Advocate's of all three parties i.e. Ansla's, CIPL & CROMA appeared. However on request as per advance adjournment letter of State of U.P. Urban Development Authority matter is adjourned for two weeks to file status report. Matter will get list after two weeks as per procedure.

Guys !!!

Chances to get the decision in our favour is very remote,please go through the link posted by Croma Team let's hope for the best,need active paticipation in CROMA meeting from Flat owners else we will regrett for sure as clear form the post :(.

CROMA- WAY FORWARD -ON DUMPYARD ISSUE | Crossings Republik Flats Owners Association(CROMA) (Regd.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Guys !!!

Chances to get the decision in our favour is very remote,please go through the link posted by Croma Team let's hope for the best,need active paticipation in CROMA meeting from Flat owners else we will regrett for sure as clear form the post :(.

CROMA- WAY FORWARD -ON DUMPYARD ISSUE | Crossings Republik Flats Owners Association(CROMA) (Regd.)

bahut puranee post hay bhai yey " On December - 16 - 2011"

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    Guys !!!

I would say otherwise. After recent developments the chances of decision in our favor is pretty strong and the post you have shared is 2 years old.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    I would say otherwise. After recent developments the chances of decision in our favor is pretty strong and the post you have shared is 2 years old.

kaash aapki ki baat sahi ho jye :)
    CommentQuote
    kaash aapki ki baat sahi ho jye :)

aaj kal to GNN walay aapnee site per likh rahay hogay kee " winning the case on the present ground is very very remote"

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • SBI ATM at Well Bazar

As per the recent Charter of Demands shared by CROMA team , we were supposed to get the ATM @SBI functional on 15th August.

However till date i haven't seen any thing happening on ground w.r.t ATM.
    CommentQuote

branch guys says " Na to abhi hai na hi aage koi chance hai next 1 year me" as usual gov. bank behaviour..

Originally Posted by 11Xing
    As per the recent Charter of Demands shared by CROMA team , we were supposed to get the ATM @SBI functional on 15th August.

However till date i haven't seen any thing happening on ground w.r.t ATM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    branch guys says " Na to abhi hai na hi aage koi chance hai next 1 year me" as usual gov. bank behaviour..

Then from where CROMA team got the news that ATM will be operational by 15 Aug 2013
    CommentQuote