Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hello crtians,
    good news.. a big electronic shop is coming in gaur shoping complex and it be operation before dipawali and as you know moti mahal deluxe has also taken shop in paramount shopping complex and possession of lots of shop will be given to their's respective owner in another malls which is supposed to completed before dipawali that simply means some more shops will be added in the feather of crossing..

cheers.... and thanks to critics of cr also who kept this thread very hot....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • bhai , any news specific to alternate route to Nex? this is most critical one

Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    hello crtians,
    good news.. a big electronic shop is coming in gaur shoping complex and it be operation before dipawali and as you know moti mahal deluxe has also taken shop in paramount shopping complex and possession of lots of shop will be given to their's respective owner in another malls which is supposed to completed before dipawali that simply means some more shops will be added in the feather of crossing..

cheers.... and thanks to critics of cr also who kept this thread very hot....:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    hello crtians,

Is Moti Mahal Delux open in CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

No...
    CommentQuote

Cookiee bhai sirif Dukan lee hay aabhi saman nahi dala....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    No...

Originally Posted by pratts
    Cookiee bhai sirif Dukan lee hay aabhi saman nahi dala....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Thanks for the update
    I was planning to have Lunch in Moti Mahal in next visit. :)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the update

Cannot suggest a place for Lunch as I don’t like having lunch outside but can definitely recommend Golf course restaurant if you are going for dinner..

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • CIPL has communicated this to CROMA in the meeting held. Update was summary of discussion.

Originally Posted by rajinder21
    Then from where CROMA team got the news that ATM will be operational by 15 Aug 2013
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the update

Kitne baje pahuchna hain :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Kitne baje pahuchna hain :D

Moti Mahal not yet open. Don't worry Friend, I will let you know one day in advace whenever I visit.

Anyway, I have so many friend living in CR. kahi na kahi lunch toh mil he jaayega. :)
    CommentQuote
    Moti Mahal not yet open. Don't worry Friend, I will let you know one day in advace whenever I visit.

Anyway, I have so many friend living in CR. kahi na kahi lunch toh mil he jaayega. :)

Cookie bhai Mod bannay ke party to bantee hay waisay ...... :)

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • I tried shuttle bus service thrice in past 2 months but unfortunately every time these guys reverted saying bus service is not available for today.
    I think its not worth for CR.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • 0.5% to RWA

In resale cases 0.5% of flat value to RWA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    In resale cases 0.5% of flat value to RWA

In that case the maintenance amount shall be reduced in the ratio of total earned money during the month...!!
    CommentQuote
  • widening of Pulia Cleared once again by GDA

Widening of main Shahberi Pulia to start within a month and will be completed in 3 to 4 months.

Arranging for copy of letter from GDA..

Hope this time it materializes...;):)
    CommentQuote