Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Yes idea is having tower at GGV. But we at GGV are trying to get it closed as it is not good for health.

True... a lot of issues are reported by ppls in different places because of towers....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Grave yard behind GH-7 is a big issue for CR just like DG or rather more dangerous than DG,yesterday i saw cremation beng done at that place it could be probelamtic(horrifying) for the people for childrens and peolpe of CR .

CROMA need to chalk out the soltuion to shift it to some other place,people should also come forward for this cause.

Push bro I was under the assumption that this Graveyard is being closed and not being used since long....

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    Push bro I was under the assumption that this Graveyard is being closed and not being used since long....

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Pratts bhai ,it's still there and yesterday they did a cremation ,and i wonder no one even bothered about that,dead bodies are burnt infront of GH-7 and crossing authority doing nothing, i think Crossing autority should interfere to this and stop such cremation in future,i am sure that they will continue if they are not stopped or any action is not taken.
    CommentQuote

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Their is also a school building under construction behind GH07. I have slipped the name of the school, but some CRian can refesh us on that.

I wonder how a school and grave yard will co-exist.

(Hope we are talking of the strecth that ends up at new pulia)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR
    Their is also a school building under construction behind GH07. I have slipped the name of the school, but some CRian can refesh us on that.

yeah you are right that new pulia stretch,and school which is coming up is Gyan khand somethign of this sort.
    CommentQuote
  • Ramlila & dusshera mela

Dear Residents Crossings Republik Township,

To continue the trend of rituals and celebrations, CROMA has taken the subject initiative again to bring unity at the township level by different societies and boost energy in the kids, youngsters and residents. Dussehra also symbolizes the triumph of warrior Goddess Durga over the buffalo demon, Mahishasura. Thus, it is a celebration of victory of good over evil.

To celebrate the festival to honor the triumph of Lord Ram over Demon Ravan in global township Crossings Republik, CROMA is taking this initiative to celebrate second RAMLILA & DUSSHERA MELA at township level as per the schedule:

Ramlila Show (Live performance by kids) : 10th – 14th October 2013
    Ravan Dahen : 14th October 2013
    Ram Ji Ki Baaraat/Jhanki : 12th October 2013
    Venue :Land between Ajnara Gen-X and Panchsheel Wellington
    Time : 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM

For "Ramlila Stage Show" of five days, CROMA Cultural Committee is inviting kids from schools and kids of Crossings Republik residents for different roles to perform live on stage. This is an open platform where kids have the opportunity to show their talent in live show which will boost confidence in them apart from their school activities. The children/kids participating to perform in CROMA Dussehra Mela are being trained by professional Director daily between 5-7 PM. The nominations are open. Please nominate your wards for stage performance and win gifts/awards which gives motivation.

We humbly request the residents Crossings Republik to please must come forward and nominate name of your kids for this platform and motivate the CROMA Cultural Committee to make this event most jubilant and joyful.

Details about the event & nominations, a separate mail will be circulated by tomorrow i.e. 11th Sep 2013.

Note: More than 40% stalls are already booked by leading brands. Stalls are available for Residents to showcase their product and services to the CR Residents. For participation for stalls, please contact on these people/numbers:

1) Vishal Aery (Gaur Global Village) : 9818637938
    2) Tanveer Hayat (Supertech Livingstone) : 9873238339
    3) Kshitij Singhal (Paramount Symphony) : 9810608141
    4) Anoop Kumar (Cosmos Golden Heights) : 9717193485
    5) Manmohan Jha (Arihant Ambience) : 9212313580
    6) Tarun Chauhan (Buland Heights) : 9560459607

Or please do write on our official E-Mail ID : info@croma.org.in.
    CommentQuote
  • recently I purchased reliance 2g data card, but to network un-availability I have to close the same. Is anyone having Airtel 3g dondle. How is the speed?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    recently I purchased reliance 2g data card, but to network un-availability I have to close the same. Is anyone having Airtel 3g dondle. How is the speed?

It all depends on In which Society & in Which Tower you are,

I am using Tata Photon in Arihant and speed is excellent. Even I am using Tata Indicom and never face problem of call dropping.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Pratts bhai ,it's still there and yesterday they did a cremation ,and i wonder no one even bothered about that,dead bodies are burnt infront of GH-7 and crossing authority doing nothing, i think Crossing autority should interfere to this and stop such cremation in future,i am sure that they will continue if they are not stopped or any action is not taken.

I head few days back someone claimed no creamations happening, it's closed space!

It must be scary to see a body is cremated infront of eyes, usually these issues are with areas. I remember such ground in juhu mumbai, centuries old (again with efforts could not b displaced)

It seems dhundhera or shahberi gaon ka sham shaan ghaat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MOHIT KUMAR

Mohit bhai its not Graveyard its shamshaan bhoomi, both are different, in Ludhiana I remember missing such deal very cheap at model town extension block D, as it was facing such land and school was on right hand side, broker usual said sir yaha kuch nai hota kab se band pada hai (it was in 1995) but once I got to know its operational and unfortunatly it belongs to village Gill..... As their cremation ground and till today working.

CROMA must take up this issue though chances are less as that bhoomi was there for years and village land...... Aab tou waise bhi village walo ko bahut relaxation diya hai land bill mein

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Mohit bhai its not Graveyard its shamshaan bhoomi, both are different, in Ludhiana I remember missing such deal very cheap at model town extension block D, as it was facing such land and school was on right hand side, broker usual said sir yaha kuch nai hota kab se band pada hai (it was in 1995) but once I got to know its operational and unfortunatly it belongs to village Gill..... As their cremation ground and till today working.

CROMA must take up this issue though chances are less as that bhoomi was there for years and village land...... Aab tou waise bhi village walo ko bahut relaxation diya hai land bill mein

it seems crossing is surrounded by lot hell of probrlem,Cremation ground,dumping ground,surrounded by sewage,STP plant all bad things surrounds crossings .
    all waste things are put around crossings only.

lot of efort will be required to remove them
    CommentQuote
  • Don't loose hope, it's India yeh sab chalta rehta CROMA is doing their work. Most things will go away

CommentQuote
  • Can you smell something??? Or is it only my nose??

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
    Can you smell something??? Or is it only my nose??

Thanks!!
    Pratts

It is after effect of my pointing some facts in Faridabad thread..

I said Faridabad is good & temporary problems of roads is there which will be solved..Also I said people are living without registry..Just that..

Notsosuper (????) has taken it in the right spirirt which is again unfortunate..

But Bhai log best part is we are engaged in celebrations & enjoying ..that's the best part
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    It is after effect of my pointing some facts in Faridabad thread..

I said Faridabad is good & temporary problems of roads is there which will be solved..Also I said people are living without registry..Just that..

Notsosuper (????) has taken it in the right spirirt which is again unfortunate..

But Bhai log best part is we are engaged in celebrations & enjoying ..that's the best part

No no mr Patiala, I just read about ur area and got to know people are living with burning bodies around....... Which is scary isn't it...... For sure ur comment that GfBd cannot become crossings is true...... At least these kind of issues are not faced by us

CommentQuote