Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

Crossing is giving much better ROI from last 6 month....

Even for END USER POV Crossing is more close from Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railway Station , ISBT , Metro..... Good time of CR has been started... (MY POV)

Thanks ,you POV is correct and give the correct picture of CR.I visited recently and surprised to see the development there.

even the investors who enter in 2008-09 will get a decent premium now.;)
    CommentQuote
    At PAPER Paras-137 may reach to 6000 PSF...... Just PAPER PRICE.

But in actual resale Paras-137 may struggle at 4500-4800 PSF rate after 2 years....... same is going on in NEAR RTM of LB-3C, big 20%-25% difference in Paper Price and in actual Resale Price (LChand buyer of LB confirm it several times).... Total ROI from this rate will be less than Bank FD...

Crossing is giving much better ROI from last 6 month....

Even for END USER POV Crossing is more close from Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railway Station , ISBT , Metro..... Good time of CR has been started... (MY POV)

Saurabh Bhai ~ Paper price difference is common, let it be any area, any project ... resale is always cheaper ...

But bhai are you saying that CR is giving better premium than Teria and LB ?? Thats good, but kaise ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen
    Saurabh Bhai ~ Paper price difference is common, let it be any area, any project ... resale is always cheaper ...

But bhai are you saying that CR is giving better premium than Teria and LB ?? Thats good, but kaise ?

Bhai

I don't believe Shaurabh's Figure, He always gives false figures I have proved him many time wrong. be it vaishali or LB.

Noida price are on paper and Ghazibad price are actual,, its his view
    CommentQuote

During last 6 month Resale rate in CR increased around 20%... person who has taken in CR know it very well... but actual resale rate of LB is stagnate or less than 10% appreciation during last 6 month..... (ask to LChand bhai buyer of LB, LB still giving huge news paper ads to sell his RTM flats)..... from last 6 month CR is in very good demand.....

As for resale rate difference yes it is but not 20-25% as in LB... it is around 10%..... In RNE lots of resale of KDP/Ashiana/SG/Classic is going on at Paper price or maximum 10% less price, reason maximum new original booking inventory left at 10-12 floors which is not preferred and hence public is buying in resale at Lower floors at good rate.
    CommentQuote

I booked my flat in supertech livingston in oct 2009 at rate of 2050 (inclusive everything) now the same flat (RTM) available in another tower not less then 3000(inclusive ).;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

I don't believe Shaurabh's Figure, He always gives false figures I have proved him many time wrong. be it vaishali or LB.

Noida price are on paper and Ghazibad price are actual,, its his view

Your POV also welcome :) ... lets others decide...
    CommentQuote
    During last 6 month Resale rate in CR increased around 20%... person who has taken in CR know it very well... but actual resale rate of LB is stagnate or less than 10% appreciation during last 6 month..... (ask to LChand bhai buyer of LB, LB still giving huge news paper ads to sell his RTM flats)..... from last 6 month CR is in very good demand.....

As for resale rate difference yes it is but not 20-25% as in LB... it is around 10%..... In RNE lots of resale of KDP/Ashiana/SG/Classic is going on at Paper price or maximum 10% less price, reason maximum new original booking left inventory let at 10-12 floors which is not preferred and hence public is buying in resale at Lower floors at good rate.

what is the actual resale rate of LB in phase-I?? kindly let us know.
    don't go by Ads all are misleading I have told before also. I have tried calling every broker.
    CommentQuote
    Your POV also welcome :) ... lets others decide...

Its not my view. Its fact and I can prove you wrong and you have been proved wrong all the time. you have just googled:bab (59): but I have done ground work in actual.;)
    CommentQuote
    what is the actual resale rate of LB in phase-I?? kindly let us know.
    don't go by Ads all are misleading I have told before also. I have tried calling every broker.

Discuss with LChand bhai for LB, not me... Your already said I always give wrong figure ;) so why believe on me.... Lets other believe (or not believe)
    CommentQuote

As for resale rate difference yes it is but not 20-25% as in LB... it is around 10%..... In RNE lots of resale of KDP/Ashiana/SG/Classic is going on at Paper price or maximum 10% less price, reason maximum new original booking left inventory let at 10-12 floors which is not preferred and hence public is buying in resale at Lower floors at good rate.[/QUO

those love to bash cr , they should visit ajnara ,saviour , gaur and supertech and they know the real picture rather then drawing room picture:bab (59):During last 6 month Resale rate in CR increased around 20%... person who has taken in CR know it very well... but actual resale rate of LB is stagnate or less than 10% appreciation during last 6 month..... (ask to LChand bhai buyer of LB, LB still giving huge news paper ads to sell his RTM flats)..... from last 6 month CR is in very good demand.....

As for resale rate difference yes it is but not 20-25% as in LB... it is around 10%..... In RNE lots of resale of KDP/Ashiana/SG/Classic is going on at Paper price or maximum 10% less price, reason maximum new original booking left inventory let at 10-12 floors which is not preferred and hence public is buying in resale at Lower floors at good rate.[/QUO

those love to bash cr , they should visit ajnara ,saviour , gaur and supertech and they know the real picture rather then drawing room picture:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):
    Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Discuss with LChand bhai for LB, not me... Your already said I always give wrong figure ;) so why believe on me.... Lets other believe (or not believe)

I am asking you what the resale rate going on in LB in phase-I ?? if you don't know anything how you are commenting?
    CommentQuote
    Its not my view. Its fact and I can prove you wrong and you have been proved wrong all the time. you have just googled:bab (59): but I have done ground work in actual.;)

Thanks... what about Ground work of Villages Near LB-3C , and near HILTON 5 Star Hotel (Mayur Vihar) ;)

I am putting my fact at CR thread as per actual deal done my friends... I myself has nothing in CR.... END USERs who has taken in CR 6 month before but not missed the bus in the wait of SC approval are now in good position.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai

those love to bash cr , they should visit ajnara ,saviour , gaur and supertech and they know the real picture rather then drawing room picture:bab (59):

Actual resale rate in CR has appreciated 20% in last 6 month, all NON CR members know it very well but feeling uneasy to accept it.....

Har Area ka TIME aata hai , now CR is rocking :)
    CommentQuote
    Thanks... what about Ground work of Villages Near LB-3C , and near HILTON 5 Star Hotel (Mayur Vihar) ;)

I am putting my fact at CR thread as per actual deal done my friends... I myself has nothing in CR.... END USERs who has taken in CR 6 month before but not missed the bus in the wait of SC approval are now in good position.

there is no village near LB.
    one side pathway school, other noida authoiry MIG flat and other side noida plotted development. as far as mayure vihar/hilton hotel is concerned I am still stick to my stand.

Missing bus or flats turning real Gold (sounds funny):bab (59): that matters you.. not others.
    CommentQuote
    there is no village near LB.
    one side pathway school, other noida authoiry MIG flat and other side noida plotted development. as far as mayure vihar/hilton hotel is concerned I am still stick to my stand.

Missing bus or flats turning real Gold (sounds funny):bab (59): that matters you.. not others.

CommentQuote