Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
    I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Crossing republic.after that noida extension mess up.

please suggest the builder cosmos or Proview.

the broker offer me approx Rs 2500-2650 (All inclusive).
    Do check their construction quality before you buy. In the same rate you can get in supertech as well I guess.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
      I am planning to buy a 3BHK in Crossing republic.after that noida extension mess up.

please suggest the builder cosmos or Proview.

the broker offer me approx Rs 2500-2650 (All inclusive).
      these rates are in which society and floor ? any idea on mahagun rates ?

Comment

Just to update everyone Shaberi road is rebuilt and now tarcoal has been laid out and its no more an issue now.

Comment

A story of grredy brokers - Change in Crossing republik price!

Dear All,
          I had bought a 2+1 BHk at crossing repulik in Nov 2010. Last year due to some other property contraints, i thought to sell it off, following are the comments from brokers / buyers at time:

1. Oct -11 : Not sellable, better to surrender to company (with a loss of booking amt 15%).
          2. 10 Nov -11: Can try to sell, but at a loss of 50,000/-
          3. 15 Nov- 11: Chalp, we would give you Rs 1L prem., but service tax etc to be borne by you.
          4. 20 Nov 11- As "demanded" Rs 1L prem net.
          5. 10th Dec 11 - Prem Rs 3L net.
          6. 20 jan 11- Prem 5L net
          7. 30 Jan- "Last offer" prem 6.5L net!!!!
          I decided to get a home loan and continue with it as I always beleie in this project. The main reason :
          The price at which, I bought was same since June 2009 and it is very impossible to have same price for 3 years.
          My main reason of sharing above is to save all probable sellers from these greedy brokers. Better to look at price 3-4 times than to sell in hurry and then feel sorry.
          I believe that time for crossing republik is here and it can easily be sold at Rs 3000/- psf (Ist - 2nd floor), main road facing. If not now, than may be 2-3 months further!!

Comment

Originally posted by sumitjain View Post
            Dear All,
            I had bought a 2+1 BHk at crossing repulik in Nov 2010. Last year due to some other property contraints, i thought to sell it off, following are the comments from brokers / buyers at time:

1. Oct -11 : Not sellable, better to surrender to company (with a loss of booking amt 15%).
            3. 15 Nov- 11: Chalp, we would give you Rs 1L prem., but service tax etc to be borne by you.
            I decided to get a home loan and continue with it as I always beleie in this project. The main reason :
            The price at which, I bought was same since June 2009 and it is very impossible to have same price for 3 years.
            My main reason of sharing above is to save all probable sellers from these greedy brokers. Better to look at price 3-4 times than to sell in hurry and then feel sorry.
            I believe that time for crossing republik is here and it can easily be sold at Rs 3000/- psf (Ist - 2nd floor), main road facing. If not now, than may be 2-3 months further!!
            Yeah

Rates in Crossing has picked up recently.........
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sumitjain View Post
              Dear All,

100% Right, exactly same has happened with my friend who booked in July/2010 in Gaur Global Village CR... Booked 1275 SF 2BHK in 25.5 Lac (all Inclusive) at this time have some RESALE option at 32.5 Lac - 33.5 Lac , Party is fully ready to pay but now my friend think better to HOLD-ON for next 2-3 years.

NE issue opened the eyes of everyone... what is FREEHOLE, what is LEASEHOLD.... What risk involved in Under Construction PRE-LAUNCHES.... Finally Actual (CR) WINS over Artificially HYPED AREAS...... So Called issues of CR exist everywhere in NCR including even posh areas of DELHI/GGN.

Comment

Assotech is very good builder - They are best/good for CR. Visit once and see. price is same to other society. Society is also depends upon maintenance and open space.. Assotech has done good here.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaDelhi View Post
                  Assotech is very good builder - They are best/good for CR. Visit once and see. price is same to other society. Society is also depends upon maintenance and open space.. Assotech has done good here.
                  don't you think it closer to DG?
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    don't you think it closer to DG?
                    Yes its very close but if dumping ground doesn't come its one of the best location. You can walk to all side of CR with ease. CR Shopping complex , Paramount shops , Shaberi Village shops all are on walking distance. And in fact if you are ready to stretch ur legs a little more then in 800 mtrs you can reach to NH24. Also plot is three side open thus lot of sunlight and air passing through.

Problem is Dumping ground and second issue is Assotech is doing work very slow.

Comment

Newly constructed roads b/w ABES to Shaberi Village.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X