Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Dear Sir

My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".
    CR is Global Brand while NE is litigation brand. its not about Brand Sir. Its all about fact and its effect.

Yes Everyone says I am too much. what to do?
    Hi Firend,

Do you even think before writing anything. How you say NE is not dependent on NH-24? From its birth its dependent on NH-24? how and from where all material is coming to NE? You know that's why Ghaziabad to NE road was build just to facilitate truck movements from Nh-24 to NE and vice verse.

Don't think only about yourself think about families living in NE after 5-6 years. After resident coming and 2.5 family living in NE, daily thousand of people will travel to either Anand Vihar or Ghaziabad Raiway station and guess what they will use Nh-24

Also if people want to go to East or central even north delhi Nh-24 route is more preferable.

So CR and NE are same and will face same issues in future due to Nh-24 connectivity.

Kindly avoid your self acknowledged expert comments we don't buys headless comments

Thanks,
    Suraj
    Last edited April 26 2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      I support you all CR buyers

Now you are admitting the issues and not showing rosy pictures which are different from reality.

Yes CROMA should do something to resolve the major issues of CR
      yes we are aware of our problem n working on it to resolve it.

I daily goes to my office at Barakhamba Road via Sahberi Road, In this route their are 3 bottleneck

1) Sahberi Pulia : 5 -15 min
      2) City Centre : 5-10 Min
      3) Nizamuddin Bridge or ITO Bridge : 15-30 Minute

while we are working on 1st, Can you do some thing for 2nd and 3rd, just imagine what is going to happen when ppl will start living in NE, 74-78, Expressway. Shall ppl start purchasing in these area too.

Dear, only those comes to Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad who has limitation with budget else every one dream to have house in Delhi not the NCR. These area are not only for ppl working in Noida or Greater Noida.

PPL make decision based on their Pocket size, Facility in the area & limitation of that area.

No one is fool here to invest 40 -50 lacs just based on the feedback of so called expert like you on these forum.

Comment

Originally posted by manmohan975 View Post
        yes we are aware of our problem n working on it to resolve it.

I daily goes to my office at Barakhamba Road via Sahberi Road, In this route their are 3 bottleneck

1) Sahberi Pulia : 5 -15 min
        2) City Centre : 5-10 Min
        3) Nizamuddin Bridge or ITO Bridge : 15-30 Minute

while we are working on 1st, Can you do some thing for 2nd and 3rd, just imagine what is going to happen when ppl will start living in NE, 74-78, Expressway. Shall ppl start purchasing in these area too.

Dear, only those comes to Noida, Greater Noida or Ghaziabad who has limitation with budget else every one dream to have house in Delhi not the NCR. These area are not only for ppl working in Noida or Greater Noida.

PPL make decision based on their Pocket size, Facility in the area & limitation of that area.

No one is fool here to invest 40 -50 lacs just based on the feedback of so called expert like you on these forum.
        Hey sepulchar – it would be a good place to put your energy and efforts and as all of us already know that you are man of god and reincarnated on earth to save peoples from taking wrong decisions and for betterment of society. I could not agree more to what Manmohan had just said “City Centre : 5-10 Min” belongs to you . I would request you to please put this one on your priority list and so something about it dude…
        J
        Pratts
        Last edited April 26 2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nilabh9 View Post
          उदास रेजिडेंट या पंकज उदास????? फैसला आपके हाथ.....

दोस्तों, ऐसा देखा जाता है कि हम हर बार सिस्टम को दोष देते हैं, पर जब मौका मिलता है तो मिस कर देते हैं। इस बार यह मौका आया है जब हम Crossings Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (CIPL) से सवाल करेंगे और जवाब इनके निदेशकों को देना ही होगा. हमारी गाढ़ी कमाई से लिए गए घर तक पहुँचने के लिए आज न तो पर्याप्त सड़क का निर्माण किया गया है और ना ही अपनों से बात करने के लिए मोबाइल टावर्स लगाये गए हैं।

अतः इन दोनों मुद्दों का समाधान पाने के लिए आप सभी निवासियों से अनुरोध है कि इस ज्वलंत मुद्दों पर आप सब क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के खिलाफ विरोध मार्च में 27 अप्रैल 2013 को सुबह 9 बजे GH-7 के Gate-2 से पैदल मार्च कर साहबेरी पुलिया होते हुए क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के ग्लास गेट पर एकत्रित होने का कष्ट करें। अगर क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन हमारी बात नहीं मानती है तो हम उदास रेजिडेंट, पंकज उदास के कार्यक्रम का बहिष्कार करेंगे।

आपसे अनुरोध है कि आप attachment को download कर इसे अपने जानने वाले को प्रेषित करें ताकि हम बहुतायत संख्याँ में एकत्रित हो कर अपनी बात क्रोस्सिंग्स इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर प्राइवेट लिमिटेड प्रबंधन के सामने रख पायें।

आपके सुझाव सादर आमंत्रित है।

निवेदक
          क्रोस्सिंग्स रिपब्लिक फ्लैट ओनर्स एंड मेंबर्स एसोसिएशन (क्रोमा)
          Yes we should be there in good numbers then only things will materialize on ground level.
          Connectivity issues are pending since long and if CIPL is not responding then this Protest will be a Good Platform to Raise our Voice and let CIPL and Media Hear It.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            Hi Firend,

Do you even think before writing anything. How you NE is dependent on NH-24? From its birth its dependent on NH-24? how and from where all material is coming to NE? You know that's why Ghaziabad to NE road was build just to facilitate truck movements from Nh-24 to NE and vice verse.

Don't think only about yourself think about families living in NE after 5-6 years. After resident coming and 2.5 family living in NE, daily thousand of people will travel to either Anand Vihar or Ghaziabad Raiway station and guess what they will use Nh-24

Also if people want to go to East or central even north delhi Nh-24 route is more preferable.

So CR and NE are same and will face same issues in future due to Nh-24 connectivity.

Kindly avoid your self acknowledged expert comments we don't buys headless comments

Thanks,
            Suraj

Oh

Then entire south delhi is dependent on NH-24.
            Thanks

Comment

Oh

Did you find any thing wrong in previous analysis or it hurt your ego?

Comment

yes we should all boycott this concert.
                par mujhe lagta log fir bhi bhar bhar ke aayenge.

Originally posted by 11Xing View Post
                Yes we should be there in good numbers then only things will materialize on ground level.
                Connectivity issues are pending since long and if CIPL is not responding then this Protest will be a Good Platform to Raise our Voice and let CIPL and Media Hear It.

Comment

Oh

Kindly explain how?
                  To travel from south delhi to other area in Delhi you don't need Nh-24, there are many internal road. Kindly use mind before writing, If you don't have then we can understand, but if you have then kindly use it, using it will not have any harmful effect.

Thanks,
                  Suraj

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
                    Kindly explain how?
                    To travel from south delhi to other area in Delhi you don't need Nh-24, there are many internal road. Kindly use mind before writing, If you don't have then we can understand, but if you have then kindly use it, using it will not have any harmful effect.

Thanks,
                    Suraj
                    Ghazibad railway station
                    I repeat.... My point is, "NE is not dependent on NH-24 and CR as much as CR is on Both".

Next time keep your tone Low, I have had enough of your craps.
                    Last edited April 26 2013, 04:26 PM.
                    Thanks

Comment

ghazibad railway station
                      i repeat.... My point is, "ne is not dependent on nh-24 and cr as much as cr is on both".

Next time keep your tone low, i have had enough of your craps.

shant gadadhaari bheeeeeeeeeem…. Shant!!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X