Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • haan bhai, ab to mujhe bhi yehi lagta he.
    and u forgot to include jams. :) CR is also surrounded by jams.

i bet that many people living in CR had either booked a 2nd flat in NE or Noida. And once they will get the possession over there, they will surely move out of CR.

Originally Posted by pushpankar
    it seems crossing is surrounded by lot hell of probrlem,Cremation ground,dumping ground,surrounded by sewage,STP plant all bad things surrounds crossings .
    all waste things are put around crossings only.

lot of efort will be required to remove them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratts
    just 5 min ... we all are having personal airplanes ... don’t you know that???

Thanks !!
    Pratts

Ha ha ha.... Personal aeroplane wale kab se common man's place CR mein rehne lage bhai, as per cr forum only many said the are happy with compromised life but iss se sasta aur kaha milega lol.

Again all from cr threads

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    What is this .... are RWA new brokers?
    You can't sell your own property without RWA appproval......crap.

Baap re, matlab mera ghar bhi mera malikana haq k saath nai.

Stop this its anyways illegal, rwa s can just b informed about sale and new owner.....

Taking their permission etc will open Pandora box

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    On behalf of CROMA

Dear Residents

This is for your information, following latter has been sent to CIPL CEO Mr Satish Kumar Rustagi

Regards
    IT & Communication committee
    CROMA Interim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr Satish Kumar Rustagi

As of now completion certificate is not provided to residents & most of the promised facility are not operational & Crossing Republic Township is not a completely established township however Crossing Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. (CIPL) started demanding maintenance charges Rs .30p per Sq.Ft. via respective builders in township.

We CROMA hereby raise strong objection on applicability of maintenance charges because completion certificate has not been provided to us & infrastructure /common are not completed as per assured plans and dreams shown by the builders. Lots of amenities and facility which were supposed to be delivered are still not on ground. i.e. Proper Road Connectivity, Hospital, School, Stadium, Park, Security, and internet connectivity, Central Intercom system and Road connectivity.

Crossing inside roads are used for Heavy Vehicle for pending construction purpose at various societies and CIPL is asking residents to pay for maintenance charges for internal roads which are being used by many outsiders and for internal construction purposes of the builders which will continue for another 3-5 years. Other facilities and common area are also being used for various other purposes by CIPL and other respective builders for which residents are not liable to pay heavy maintenance cost.

On 27th April`2013, CIPL -CEO Mr. Ashok Kumar committed in writing last date for completion of CR and Noida connectivity via Gate No. 2 GH-07 as end June but nothing concrete has moved and residents are forced to use the road via Shahberi route which is full of traffic jam in the morning as well in evening.

Towards NH 24, road is single lane for approx. 100 mtr and this is becoming bottleneck with increasing traffic.

On behalf of CR residents, CROMA herby appeal Township maintenance charges should be withdrawn immediately till completion certificate is provided and obligation of CIPL is fulfilled.

We request a written confirmation from CIPL management by 15th of Sep in this regard to avoid any further proceeding.

We look forward your support to resolve Crossing Republik issues.

Regards

President CROMA

Baap re Patiala is this is really bad, first two lines tell the story that mail cones from ur CROMA etc....... Occupancy certificate is not given to Cr residents....?????

A lot many other internal issues, as described in mail....

I Guess u guys focus on that atheist internal issues resolution

CommentQuote
  • Guys,

lets focus on CR updates .. this guy depicted true picture in his avtaar.. hope all clear now.

Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Baap re Patiala is this is really bad, first two lines tell the story that mail cones from ur CROMA etc....... Occupancy certificate is not given to Cr residents....?????

A lot many other internal issues, as described in mail....

I Guess u guys focus on that atheist internal issues resolution

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Baap re, matlab mera ghar bhi mera malikana haq k saath nai.

Stop this its anyways illegal, rwa s can just b informed about sale and new owner.....

Taking their permission etc will open Pandora box

This was just a proposal from GDA....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pushpankar
    Grave yard behind GH-7 is a big issue for CR just like DG or rather more dangerous than DG,yesterday i saw cremation beng done at that place it could be probelamtic(horrifying) for the people for childrens and peolpe of CR .

CROMA need to chalk out the soltuion to shift it to some other place,people should also come forward for this cause.

Patiala bhai, and all cr guys its really shocking, that people not only living in villages, industrial pollution, DG threat, Sewerage treatment plant But larger threat is living within Burning Bodies. It will not only a health hazard but will effect the psychosocial health of natives, especially kids as mentioned in posts.

CROMA directly cannot say stop it, as crossings build in later in stages, and for crossings guys, the original setup like shamshaan bhoomi etc replacement would create communal/cultural/sentimental issues. These are real tough problems..... Really don't know what could be the solution.

CommentQuote
  • Dear Crossing Republic Residents,

Poor Road Connectivity of Crossing Republic Township with the adjoining areas (Noida, Greator Noida etc.) is a great problem, which is being faced by all residents everyday. In the protest march held on 27.04.2013, these issues were raised by CROMA (Copy of letter enclosed). However, RTI was filed to GDA seeking information regarding (1) Tendering/Construction status of Sahberi Pulia/culvert and (2) Other Connecting roads of Crossing Republic Township to Noida and Greator Noida etc.

From the RTI reply received by GDA (Copy enclosed), it is observed that:

1. GDA have not yet float any Tender for Construction of Sahberi Pulia/Culvert. So there is no future hope for expansion of this Sahberi Culvert.

2. With reference to other connecting roads of Crossing Republic, GDA told that since Crossing Infra Pvt. Ltd. have not started the Construction work, GDA is planning to construct the same on expenditure of Crossing Infra Pvt. Ltd.

Crossing Infra Pvt. Ltd. informed vide letter dated 27.04.13 (Copy enclosed) informed that certain design and approval issues for sahberi culvert are yet to be finalized. Five months have been passed and still these BIG issues are not resolved by Crossing Infra Pvt. Ltd for this small culvert/pulia.

From the RTI reply given by GDA, it is observed that Crossing Infra. Pvt. Ltd. is unable to start Construction work/provide planned Connectivity to Crossing Republic Township, eventhough GDA is planning to provide the same. I hereby request CROMA on behalf of all residents of Crossing Republic Society to take up this connectivity issue with Crossing Infra Pvt. Ltd. and may hold another protest march against Crossing Infra Pvt. Ltd. to resolve this Connectivity issue.

Certain rumours were also there regarding inclusion of Dundehera Village (Crossing Republic) in Greator Noida Authority. In this regard, GDA has clarified that there is no active plan to include Dundehera Village in Greator Noida Authority.

Thanking You,

Hemendra Singh Chauhan
    Mahagun Mascot
    Crossing Republic Township
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Its School Building, 2 School is coming there. One is Indirapuram Public School, Another is being constructed by Gaur, will give it to run some chain of School, It has been informed that discussion is on with some franchisee of DPS. One more School Vishwa Bharti is coming in Ansal Aquapolis for which Bhoomi Poojan happened last month.

From the above post It seems that 3 schools are planning to start in CR.

1. Indirapuram public school
    2. Gyan sakti ( Gaur group)
    3. Viswa bharti ( well known group)

Can some one add about more details about above schools, like :

1. Is they start their session by 2014?
    2. What is the location of these school.
    3. Contacts details.
    4. Any other input.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ck.kislay
    From the above post It seems that 3 schools are planning to start in CR.

1. Indirapuram public school
    2. Gyan sakti ( Gaur group)
    3. Viswa bharti ( well known group)

Can some one add about more details about above schools, like :

1. Is they start their session by 2014?
    2. What is the location of these school.
    3. Contacts details.
    4. Any other input.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

There is also a school building under construction behind GH07. I have slipped the name of the school, but read somewhere here in this thread that it is something like Gyan Khand....

I understand that this school that too will supposedly start its session in 2014 has not been included in the above list.

Can someone please confirm the name of this school and the year of first session?
    CommentQuote

Last saturday and sunday camps were held in paramount for Voter id card registration. It should come in other socities too very soon.

I with my 10 friends and their families got ourself registered.

Namo Namo !!! we all are ready to MODIfy india in 2014...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Last saturday and sunday camps were held in paramount for Voter id card registration. It should come in other socities too very soon.

pscr123 great to hear this..do you have phone numbers of the electoral officer for our block..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123

This is awesome.
    CommentQuote
  • Though i am not a part of crossing, but it feels great to see how things are getting managed day by day and it is actually coming out very well. It is indeed a most beautiful part of ghaziabad !
    Those who will keep on critising on each and every things - Daag to chand pe bhi hota hai :P
    CommentQuote
  • Croma Dussehra Mela

Another step ahead..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote