Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CR builders to return Land to Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

There is a news in today's Amar Ujala regarding some LandUse Change issue and builders will return the land to Nagar Nigam.

What impact does it hold on CR and end buyers ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote

patiala saab I dont have number but one of my ajnara friend said that they will be at ajnara over this weekend. I will confirm the same by friday then you guys can also register and hopefully fo some MODIfication only ... :bab (59):

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    pscr123 great to hear this..do you have phone numbers of the electoral officer for our block..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    patiala saab I dont have number but one of my ajnara friend said that they will be at ajnara over this weekend. I will confirm the same by friday then you guys can also register and hopefully fo some MODIfication only ... :bab (59):

PSCR bro please also confirm if it will be open for all CR residents...

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    CommentQuote
  • Story about crossing township Land

It seems the farmers are still holding few patches of land ( obv to get more returns )where even today one can see is not developed/local stall/roads getting narrow on approach road.. etc... but the positive thing is that land is clean and bought directly from farmers

the article is old (2 years) but story is true :D

Kadir Husain sits on a charpoy in Shahberi. After a brief while, he turns around, looks at the row of apartment building behind him and says, "rules are different on the other side".
    Husain is talking about Dundahera village in Ghaziabad, which too has witnessed a real estate boom in the recent years. Other than the drain that separates these two UP villages, the terms on land acquisition also place them on different maps of development.

Dundahera's rise began four ago, when seven builders came to envision the Crossings Republik, a project that would span 360 acres. The project's website describes the builders as '7 forces' and the project 'India's first global city'.

Shahberi, meanwhile, hit the headlines as the Supreme Court upheld Allahabad High Court's verdict quashing state acquisition of farm land under the 'urgency clause'. The court ruling brought cheer for Shahberi residents and gloom for investors.

The residents of both villages, however, feel that grass in greener on the other side.

"The Noida Authority takes care of them. They have better roads, drains and the place is clean, unlike ours. That also means that land should be more expensive across the nallah," says Haridwari Lal Tyagi, who lives in Dundahera.

Vice-Chairman of the Ghaziabad Development Authority, Narendra Kumar Chaudhary, said the companies were given a licence to directly negotiate with the farmers. "As per the agreement, 60 per cent of the land could be acquired by the companies. If they require the other 40 per cent, we will facilitate its acquisition," he says.

In 2006-07, builders began negotiating with the farmers of Dundahera. "Representatives of a company would come with a property dealer from the area. They began with an offer of Rs 4 lakh per bigha," says Dayanand Tyagi, sitting on a charpoy inside his garage that has two cars and a tractor parked inside.

Dayanand was one of the first to give in. "My thoughts were about a time in 1962 when they acquired land for 49 paise per gaj (1000 gajs make a bigha). I didn't want to wait," he says. Tyagi was paid Rs 6.5 lakh per bigha for his 35 bigha. He has since bought land in Hapur, and admitted one of his sons into medical school. Tyagi is no longer a farmer, he leases out his tractor.

Some time in late 2009, the Greater Noida Authority offered the farmers of Shahberi compensation at Rs. 7.11 lakh per bigha. Meanwhile, those across the nallah who had managed to hold on to their land were reaping richer rewards by the day.

Haridwari Tyagi sold his land in 2008 for Rs 12 lakh per bigha. Villagers say the last of those who sold land to the promoters of the Crossing Republik got as much as Rs 26 lakh per bigha.

"There are about 400 bighas with villagers even now, and we hear of individuals selling land to new projects. Everyone's secretive about the exact price, but last we heard, the price has gone up as high as Rs 80 lakh for a bigha," says Jaiveer Sharma.

Jaiveer has managed to stave off suitors for the 50 bighas he owns near the NH-24; he does not reveal how much the highest bidder had offered.

However, holding on to the leftover land may not be a good idea, either. "Those of us who have been holding on to property have now received notices from the GDA, threatening that land would be acquired," says Jaiveer.

His claim could not be verified from the GDA.

Among the original seven builders who began the Crossings Republik project are the builders who have a presence in Noida Extension — Ajnara, Panchsheel and Supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 11Xing
    There is a news in today's Amar Ujala regarding some LandUse Change issue and builders will return the land to Nagar Nigam.

What impact does it hold on CR and end buyers ?

I guess no impact on end users, but yep harassment for sure (mental n peace)

Patiala ji what's ur take, now CR builders licence to land use is challenged, is it has to do something with political thing???

Whats ur pov

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    I guess no impact on end users, but yep harassment for sure (mental n peace)

Patiala ji what's ur take, now CR builders licence to land use is challenged, is it has to do something with political thing???

Whats ur pov

Nothing to loose sleep over..

Loot of lacs totalling upto hundreds of crores and still people not getting their flats in greater faridabad looks a bigger problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala

Loot of lacs totalling upto hundreds of crores and still people not getting their flats in greater faridabad looks a bigger problem.

I guess we are in ghaziabad forum dear.... Our of jealousy don't quote wrong info Pls.

Go and check faridabad threads, u will find how many families living and majority of possessions happened.

Again at least no lafda like crossings as newspaper clearly says no land use change given to crossings.... And what was given is dismissed isn't it... I simply asked what came I news..... Please brother don't overreact

CommentQuote

Moderators do we have any solution for such bashing and wrong info shared by one person..... Patiala

Earlier he posted out of jealousy wrong info on bypass road where when I grilled him/her he/she finally caught red handed spreading rumours about cross a stretch of 1km in 50mintes......

Again he spread wrong rumor and spit venom against faridabad...... Till when do we have to tolerate such creatures

CommentQuote
    I guess we are in ghaziabad forum dear.... Our of jealousy don't quote wrong info Pls.

Go and check faridabad threads, u will find how many families living and majority of possessions happened.

Again at least no lafda like crossings as newspaper clearly says no land use change given to crossings.... And what was given is dismissed isn't it... I simply asked what came I news..... Please brother don't overreact

Zee business has shown that crores and crores have been looted in greater faridabad.

A delayed departmental enquiry getting mention in hindi newspaper which talks more about other land use change cannot be used against crossings.

Greater faridabad builders have contributed enough towards corrupting the whole real estate business.any one defending them should keep the suffering of many end users in mind.

15% occupancy in projects that were offerd possession one year before speaks a lot about the state of things in greater faridabad.

No amount of goodie goodie future talks can put a blanket on years of failures of huda/dtcp.

As far as Ghaziabad is concerned we are much better on builder ethics,delivery,overall growth.yes problems are there but far far less than greater faridabad.

My visit to faridabad last week was met with only a single comment from my family "Thank GOD we are not staying herre".i tried to justify bcoz my step of investing at greater faridabad earlier was met with a statement that we needed a flat to stay with all facilities and not in a struggling area.

The above was because of 7 years of wait.
    CommentQuote
    Moderators do we have any solution for such bashing and wrong info shared by one person..... Patiala

Earlier he posted out of jealousy wrong info on bypass road where when I grilled him/her he/she finally caught red handed spreading rumours about cross a stretch of 1km in 50mintes......

Again he spread wrong rumor and spit venom against faridabad...... Till when do we have to tolerate such creatures

Wrong rumour? It was unfortunate temporary jam.u are not ready to take such admission of progress too.

Are Protests by GFWA at Jantar Mantar against widespread looting and atrocities by greater faridabad builders are also rumour?

Is Zee business report also rumour?

Are incomplete projects from last 7 years also a rumour?
    CommentQuote
  • Today bhoomi pujan was done at the space between Ajanara and Panchsheel for park.levelling of the area has started and soon we will have green park at that place.

This years Ramlila at the same place will be a good start for this area.
    CommentQuote
  • CR today is a name of progression.Its a progression against many odds.it has surprised many and will keep continuing to do that.

I for one believe that we should separate CR threads into delivered and underconstruction threads.

I have no shame in admitting that Mahagun, supertech,jaipuria etc have delayed.

I admit that some floors/towers are not authorized.

Today the delivered CR projects are brimming with life.people like me are interested in:

Aadhar cards camp
    Voter id card camps
    Co-ordination with GDA for improved infrastructure
    Co-ordination with police for improved patrolling.
    Celebration of various festivals in a grand way.
    Improved security.
    Improved connectivity.
    Improved broadband services.
    Improved shopping experiance.
    Tents of commercial campaign (far cry from brokers tents)
    Contunuity of good electricity and water situation with improved infrastructure.
    Rationalization of maintenance charges.
    Best of talent honing classes for children.
    Running of shuttle bus service.
    Close co-ordination to kill SWMP(DG).
    Commitee to co-ordinate on impending NH-24 widening for smooth traffic flow.
    Co-ordination for shahberi pulia widening.
    Co-ordination on new route via noida extension.
    Schools
    Hospitals.
    More A. T. M s.

We are truly blessed with the best commercial development with a year.next year will also be better without doubt.

We at CR are happy and wil keep contributing to the society.
    CommentQuote
    Wrong rumour? It was unfortunate temporary jam.u are not ready to take such admission of progress too.

Are Protests by GFWA at Jantar Mantar against widespread looting and atrocities by greater faridabad builders are also rumour?

Is Zee business report also rumour?

Are incomplete projects from last 7 years also a rumour?

Mr Patiala there could be few projects in gfbd , which are fraud like triveni, dd etc.... Some major delays by Bptp..... But if u see area of 5700acres and almost 3500 acres developed by private builders and now almost major projects given possession...... Is it?

Your biased attitude is that you still show picture of last 2008 slowdown..... And after affects.

Tell me crossings also came at same time, why stil saviour, jaipuria supertech, and many were not able to deliver....

Tell me in 360 acres only why so much of discrepancies

Tell me in faridabad atleast the land title /land use change is never a case...... Where as crossings itself in trouble of u read news....... That land change use given to builders in CR is challenged and new govt is cancelling it...... Which also translates that why CR is not given clearances and completion certificates.

At least no dead bodies burning around any other areas as CR people faces

Atleast no illegal floors, as mentioned in news last year GDA raids about CR.

Pls also tune to the channels where its told how CR builders looted common man, how they used shamlaat zameen and land earmarked for Dumping Ground to build CR........ And that's why you guys lost case in honble allahabad High Court.

Atleast no lifts falls in any nor areas, no theft of vehicles, as mentioned by CRians.

Mr Patiala there are n number of drawbacks if one counts in 360 acres of CR....... So stop comparing it with any planned area developed by government.

BETTER U FOCUS ON CR REAL TIME BURNING ISSUES

CommentQuote
    Zee business has shown that crores and crores have been looted in greater faridabad.

A delayed departmental enquiry getting mention in hindi newspaper which talks more about other land use change cannot be used against crossings.

Greater faridabad builders have contributed enough towards corrupting the whole real estate business.any one defending them should keep the suffering of many end users in mind.

15% occupancy in projects that were offerd possession one year before speaks a lot about the state of things in greater faridabad.

No amount of goodie goodie future talks can put a blanket on years of failures of huda/dtcp.

As far as Ghaziabad is concerned we are much better on builder ethics,delivery,overall growth.yes problems are there but far far less than greater faridabad.

My visit to faridabad last week was met with only a single comment from my family "Thank GOD we are not staying herre".i tried to justify bcoz my step of investing at greater faridabad earlier was met with a statement that we needed a flat to stay with all facilities and not in a struggling area.

The above was because of 7 years of wait.

Tell me how many illegal floors u have in CR......

Oh now tou its fully illegal as land use change is challenged

Patiala..... Ghaziabad has biggest jhol jhaal how indirapuram becomes concerte jungle we all know...

FAR is how bullied in ghaziabad we all know......

Amrapali village, gaur village, rajhans, vxl, many more to name in IP are counted as worst societies in ncr.

Even CR we all know, why upper floors and few towers are not getting registered...... Even supertech front middle tower is illegal s per original plan it was open space..... But this is whole story of ghaziabad builders...

360acres...... (half land for golf course) and remaining 100000pepole...... We can understand this kind of elevated slum thanks to ghaziabad builders as per ur words.

Baki check pics in thread people posted quality of construction of CR flats as well.

And issues as well

CommentQuote
  • Thread is alive, good morning to all :D
    CommentQuote