Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thread has become channel for sorting out personal feauds... I believe its foolish to compare one region with other... Cr to grfbd or gr Noida to CR... we are so feudal to our own regions , state vis a vis state or eastern india vs western india or southern India...

Guys .. pls grow up.. DKP bhai.. personal request to pls stop pulling fbd or anything.. this wont stop and what we will get out of it? sepulchar or any other avtaar will contibue doing sooo.. if you throw stone in mud it will spill on to one face..

Please bring on the development /inside/specific news abt CR which is need of hr...

Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Thread is alive, good morning to all :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    thread has become channel for sorting out personal feauds... I believe its foolish to compare one region with other... Cr to grfbd or gr Noida to CR... we are so feudal to our own regions , state vis a vis state or eastern india vs western india or southern India...

Guys .. pls grow up.. DKP bhai.. personal request to pls stop pulling fbd or anything.. this wont stop and what we will get out of it? sepulchar or any other avtaar will contibue doing sooo.. if you throw stone in mud it will spill on to one face..

Please bring on the development /inside/specific news abt CR which is need of hr...

Thanks dude, precisely that's what I wanted to say.

If u notice, dkppatiala tries to spread false rumors about gfbd and later kindly notice he brought the gfbd in this thread. I simply asked what came in news and posted by some CR guy on forum with regard to status of the land use change challenged.....

I fail to understand where I was wrong and why Patiala is using personal feuds against faridabad.

Its request to modes kindly delete those irrelevant posts and take action against Patiala Id ...... AS I have proved it time to time how he is using forum to produce biased info on greater faridabad.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • बिल्डरों से वापस होगी निगम की जमीन

बुधवार, 18 सितंबर 2013

Ghaziabad
    Updated 5:38 IST

गाजियाबाद। शहर के दस नामचीन बिल्डरों से नगर निगम अपनी जमीन वापस लेगा। शासन ने पूर्व नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के उस आदेश को निरस्त कर दिया है, जिसमें इन बिल्डर्स लैंड एक्सचेंज के लिए एनओसी दी गई थी। शासन ने महापौर तेलूराम कांबोज के इंदिरापुरम में सरकारी अस्पताल के लिए जमीन दिए जाने संबंधी आदेश को भी गलत मानते हुए उस पर रोक लगा दी है।
    लैंड एक्चेंज के निरस्त होने का यह पूरा मामला एनएच-24 स्थित क्रासिंग सिटी से संबंधित है। पूर्व नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह ने अपने कार्यकाल के दौरान फरवरी माह में अमेजोन, पंचशील, क्रासिंग डेवलपर्स, क्रासिंग कंस्ट्रक्शन, एंबेसडर इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर, न्यू कैपिटल, अजनारा, क्रासिंग रियल इस्टेट, गौड़ संस के लैंड एक्सचेंज आवेदन को स्वीकार करते हुए एनओसी जारी की थी। पार्षद राजेंद्र त्यागी ने निगम के इस गड़बड़झाले को प्रमुखता से उठाते हुए शासन से शिकायत की थी। मामले की जांच मेरठ मंडलायुक्त को सौंपी गई थी। विगत दिनों मंडलायुक्त ने अपनी जांच रिपोर्ट शासन को भेज दी। इसमें तत्कालीन नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह पर अनियमितता बरतने का आरोप सही पाया था। शासन ने इस मामले में कड़े कदम उठाते हुए पूर्व नगर आयुक्त के इस फैसले को निरस्त करने का आदेश दिया है। शासन में नगर विकास अनुभाग के प्रमुख सचिव सीबी पालीवाल गाजियाबाद के नगर आयुक्त को आदेश दिया है कि लैंड एक्सचेंज के नाम पर बिल्डरों को दी गई जमीन को नगर निगम वापस अपने कब्जे में ले ले। शासन के इस निर्णय के बाद से इन बिल्डर्स के प्रोजेक्ट पर तलवार लटक गई है। इसके साथ ही लोगों का भी पैसा अटकने की आशंका प्रबल हो गई है, जिन्होंने इस योजना में पैसा लगा रखा है।
    CommentQuote
  • Warning Messages

Off-Topic
    - Please keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Personal Feuds - Personal Feuds Zero Tolerance Policy: Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us. Avoid suspension.
    CommentQuote
  • Damn... He is back again...

Thanks!!
    Pratts

Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Thanks dude, precisely that's what I wanted to say.

If u notice, dkppatiala tries to spread false rumors about gfbd and later kindly notice he brought the gfbd in this thread. I simply asked what came in news and posted by some CR guy on forum with regard to status of the land use change challenged.....

I fail to understand where I was wrong and why Patiala is using personal feuds against faridabad.

Its request to modes kindly delete those irrelevant posts and take action against Patiala Id ...... AS I have proved it time to time how he is using forum to produce biased info on greater faridabad.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal

, 18 2013

Ghaziabad
    Updated 5:38 IST

-24 , , , , , , , , ,

This news clearly says, the corruption and malpractices done while at developing crossings Republik, the main names are of crossings infra, crossings construction, amazing, panchsheel, ajnara, new capital, crossing real estate, gaur etc.

So what would be next step of Croma, ....... It will affect crossings directly which it self is facing a lot of issues from DG to dead bodies burning to connectivity and illegal floor ..... I would only say common man is suffering in this dirty political games

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    This news clearly says, the corruption and malpractices done while at developing crossings Republik, the main names are of crossings infra, crossings construction, amazing, panchsheel, ajnara, new capital, crossing real estate, gaur etc.

So what would be next step of Croma, ....... It will affect crossings directly which it self is facing a lot of issues from DG to dead bodies burning to connectivity and illegal floor ..... I would only say common man is suffering in this dirty political games

Bhai aap apne ghar me aaram karo ya uske aas paas ka problem dekho na. Hum apna problem khud face kar lenge, yadi jarurat pari to aapko invitation bhej denge.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhoomi Pujan Ramleela Venue

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    today bhoomi pujan was done at the space between ajanara and panchsheel for park.levelling of the area has started and soon we will have green park at that place.

This years ramlila at the same place will be a good start for this area.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=36390
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mann973
    Bhai aap apne ghar me aaram karo ya uske aas paas ka problem dekho na. Hum apna problem khud face kar lenge, yadi jarurat pari to aapko invitation bhej denge.

Mann bhai...... There are no intentions to buzz any area.

Moreover the forum rules didn't say that only residents of area can post things......

But yes we must be sensitive towards the other areas and people. Like Mr Patiala used forum in wrong way to portray negativity about g fbd should not be allowed and tolerated.

I simply started my post with concern which came after a news in paper about cancellation of land use change, and crossings name came up evident in this matter.

I simply wanted to empathize and discuss what Croma should do.

AS well all are fighting with gunda regime of builders....

Patiala suddenly out of feuds brings g fbd two years old story and started abusing...... I am sorry but It cannot be justified.

Patiala is doing this because I openly questioned his credibility of posts of Faridabad section specially 50minutes to cross 1km bypass road 6lane wide, with evidence....... He should understand, if he will do this others have right to discuss atleast the real threatening issues of crossings..... Isn't it.

I am happy if ur posts directed towards Patiala ji with regard to this...... AS I didn't violate any forum rules..... Patiala ji did it again and again

CommentQuote
  • Anyways good to see ram leela and puja in CR. Wish all black deads of builders should not affect our CR brothers

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Mann bhai...... There are no intentions to buzz any area.

Moreover the forum rules didn't say that only residents of area can post things......

But yes we must be sensitive towards the other areas and people. Like Mr Patiala used forum in wrong way to portray negativity about g fbd should not be allowed and tolerated.

I simply started my post with concern which came after a news in paper about cancellation of land use change, and crossings name came up evident in this matter.

I simply wanted to empathize and discuss what Croma should do.

AS well all are fighting with gunda regime of builders....

Patiala suddenly out of feuds brings g fbd two years old story and started abusing...... I am sorry but It cannot be justified.

Patiala is doing this because I openly questioned his credibility of posts of Faridabad section specially 50minutes to cross 1km bypass road 6lane wide, with evidence....... He should understand, if he will do this others have right to discuss atleast the real threatening issues of crossings..... Isn't it.

I am happy if ur posts directed towards Patiala ji with regard to this...... AS I didn't violate any forum rules..... Patiala ji did it again and again

I have never seen u show concern about Crores of loot that is the problem...

You are no one to question my credibility..All know about your credibility & the type of language you have used in past...

I just wrote that i was stuck in unfortunate jam..If you do not understand the meaning of unfortunate that's really unfortunate..

My innocent question on people residing without registry in SRS was taken as an act of spreading wrong information when in reality it was a fundamentally correct question...

look at the way you people treated me for innocent question and observations..

Greater faridabad is great..future bright but possession late..It is much much bigger, greener & well planned than CR..But it cannot remain in isolation..people there would need to travel & burn the fuel..
    CommentQuote
  • Last leg remaining for NeX Road

Today while coming from the way realized that work has speed-ed up & the last leg remaining is very small..

Keeping my fingers crossed..but will celebrate only after it is thru..because its a matter between GDA & GNA..and yeh india hain babu India..after Real Estate regulatory bill this may take time..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I have never seen u show concern about Crores of loot that is the problem...

You are no one to question my credibility..All know about your credibility & the type of language you have used in past...

I just wrote that i was stuck in unfortunate jam..If you do not understand the meaning of unfortunate that's really unfortunate..

My innocent question on people residing without registry in SRS was taken as an act of spreading wrong information when in reality it was a fundamentally correct question...

look at the way you people treated me for innocent question and observations..

Greater faridabad is great..future bright but possession late..It is much much bigger, greener & well planned than CR..But it cannot remain in isolation..people there would need to travel & burn the fuel..

To your first concern, check Faridabad threads, we always raised issues of those builders like Triveni, Zion, Ansal, Dhingra, some of bPTP above all, likewise in CR u have jaipuria, Saviour, and few more to name falls in catagory of delayed possesion and other issues....;)

unfortunate part is that Patiala ji you only tries to crib about those bad things , however in comparision if you calculate ratio....5700acres vs 360 acres and builders number .....CR ratio wise will lead in builders issues....isnt it technically?

We never crib about anything , have u even seen CR name pulled in any of faridabd threads .... but you check your posts , i talked about a major issue of land use change cancelled in Crossings Republik....and U started bashing Faridabad suddenly ......(failed to undertsand what u want to prooove)

U raised issue of SRS preal floors gievn poesssion without registry ....which u got repllies well in faridabad forum itself....BUT U STILL POTRAY IT AS NEGATIVITY with VESTED Interests ..... fact remains that only 20-30 families shifted and OC given, usually builders in Haryana do registry in lots .....mine Omaxe posession given in August 2011 registry done in Dec 2011. Does it makes it illegal ......NO not at all....

BUT what we see in crossings republik is definatly should be worry , AS LAND USE CHANGE Challanged and Cancelled and Builders told to Return land to Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam (as per news in various news papaers) Thus in your funda which u applied on SRS pearl floors to spread negativity ...... with same thought process , it seems WHOLE of CR is illegal now....!!!! (though its not my opnion but i used ur theroy for faridabd and same applied on CR)

Faridabad u always say badthings or tiers to choose worest projects like Park Princess and SRS Peral Floors, what about mahagun .....in CR? paramount, symphony, superetch , etc .....WHAT about the ILLGEAL FLOORS in ALL CR, which came out 700 Flats in last year GDA raid??? atleast Title of land is clear in faridabd , posession wise if u Check thread, OMAXE Heights, Omaxe New Heights, SRS Residency, PURI, Pratham, BPTP Park floors, BPTP Grandura, BPTP Princessaaprk m Uppal Jade, Ozone , SRS preal floors,ERA Redwoodresidency etc have given posession and except ERA, BPTP PP, SRS floors, rest others have seen huge End Users inflow.....with many like Grandura or Omaxe are nearing 60-70% occupancy rate.

Rest Moderators its not personal attack but as patiala tries to hide under cover of things I have to ask him .....i understand iT was UNFORTUNATE JAM.....while coming back in peak hours ...(though hard to believe as in case of accidents also Roads cleared within minutes) but I accept that it took you 50 minutes to cross. BUT WHAT ABOUT DURING DAY TIME (NON PEAK HOURS) 1KM STRETCH , 6 Lane WIDE, additional 2 lanes work going on full swing, NO T point, No u turn, traffic police available........TELL ME REASON HOW COME EVEN THAN IT TOOK 20 MINUTES FOR U TO CROSS....:bab (3):....................KYA PHIR SE KOI UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT HO GAYA THA PATIALA JI AAPKE SAATH .....

As being daily users I just came from that stretch and its peak hours it took hardly 6 minutes to cross with TRAFFIC .....how come i n you r case things go WORSE. ...OR IS IT MADE INTENTIONALLY WORSE ?????

That what I am OPENLY ACCUSING YOU !!!!!

CommentQuote
  • Oh forgot to mention petrol bills and travel of people .....(as ur last point)

Pls dont woory patiala ji ....Distance wise from South Delhi Faridabad is more nearby .....so do with Gurgaon ....About Fuel bills.....NEEDLESS To SAY , Faridabad METRO WORK 60% completed and next year onwards it will be matter of histroy ....unless like Crossings which still falls almost 9 and 8kms from existing metros as of now

and i guess no proposal either to conncet it with metro in near future???
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr NotSoSuper (well actually you sound very familiar from your posts) ... i think you are simply wasting your energy in the wrong thread ..CR property market is currently not in a 'pants down' mode to lure buyers...it is speaking for itself now instead of brokers crying out on its behalf .... we are an established entity now and in a totally different phase than other developing areas like GFdb/NExt/RNE etc....as far as how investment decisions have panned out , please flashback 4-5 yrs and then compare CR along with others and you wont have to think hard as to who the clear winner is.....even for future things are very bright and after 5 yrs i'll be telling you the same thing again regarding growth in last 5 yrs .... .regarding issues are concerned ....lootere to tabhi aayenge jab gaaon basega ...we have full faith that residents unity is really strong in CR and all these temporary problems will fade away with time ..... i accept the fact the CR builders are big cheat (all are) ..and hope authority punishes them and takes away their land ...at least we would more open area that way ...
    CommentQuote