Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: October 2 2021
9338 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

    .

    you sounding very rest less bro probably much more than us... koi na wait till 5-6 somthing should come out..

    Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
    Any updates on Dumping Ground Construction Case in Crossings Republik !!

    Comment


    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

      Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
      Any updates on Dumping Ground Construction Case in Crossings Republik !!
      Hi sepulchar
      why you were suspended?

      Comment


      • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

        Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
        Hi sepulchar
        why you were suspended?
        Ok, means sepulchar released on BAIL??

        Comment


        • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

          Need advice on pricing

          hi guys, I am buying a 2bhk flat (1000 sq ft) in Amrapali Empire in 27 Lakhs. Is it a good deal? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

          Comment


          • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

            Originally posted by strutes View Post
            hi guys, I am buying a 2bhk flat (1000 sq ft) in Amrapali Empire in 27 Lakhs. Is it a good deal? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
            fine deal..
            Have you seen the actual flat?
            Thanks

            Comment


            • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

              ya i have seen and liked it. am i getting good price of Rs. 2700 per sq ft or is it steep?

              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              fine deal..
              Have you seen the actual flat?

              Comment


              • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                Originally posted by strutes View Post
                ya i have seen and liked it. am i getting good price of Rs. 2700 per sq ft or is it steep?
                Why am I smelling something fishy here, which floor are you getting, is this all inclusive?

                Comment


                • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                  Originally posted by strutes View Post
                  hi guys, I am buying a 2bhk flat (1000 sq ft) in Amrapali Empire in 27 Lakhs. Is it a good deal? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
                  Pakad lo bina der kiye if there are no hidden issues in this particular unit...R&D karlena bhai theek se...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                    Originally posted by abhishek1980 View Post
                    Pakad lo bina der kiye if there are no hidden issues in this particular unit...R&D karlena bhai theek se...
                    Agree with Abhi

                    @Struts
                    Grab it Bro, Good deal and also you like it.
                    rate is not steep rather lower side.

                    Please check all original docs..
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

                      Originally posted by strutes View Post
                      ya i have seen and liked it. am i getting good price of Rs. 2700 per sq ft or is it steep?
                      Hi dear..if all docs are in place and property is bankable, trust..i would not mind having it 30 lacs, so an instant profit of Rs 3 lacs (price mentioned is negotiable on upward side) Do let me know if interested

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X