Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by sepulchar View Post
    Again an example of how Crossings builders are known for doing illegal deeds, be it illgeal floors, eating green space or heavy maintance , they are no less than any
    Does anyone said they are not thief, all builders are same.

However in crossing 80% are ready to move and owners has taken possession and started living hence defiantly comfort of buyer will be more than the under construction project where till you get the possession you don't know what you will be required to pay.

Two of my relative is having flat in Puri Pranayam & Piyush height in Neher par area. At the time of Registry Puri has asked payment for Labour cess & escalation of Steel price although flat was booked when all the structure was ready. In Piyush they have sent letter that Super Area has got increased.

Everywhere it is same story with builder may be way n process of cheating will be different.

Comment

A Builder cheating customer is a norm, however NeharPar builders are undisputed kings in NCR when it comes to harassment and money demands on their customers.

Originally posted by mann973 View Post
      Does anyone said they are not thief, all builders are same.
      However in crossing 80% are ready to move and owners has taken possession and started living hence defiantly comfort of buyer will be more than the under construction project where till you get the possession you don't know what you will be required to pay.
      Two of my relative is having flat in Puri Pranayam & Piyush height in Neher par area. At the time of Registry Puri has asked payment for Labour cess & escalation of Steel price although flat was booked when all the structure was ready. In Piyush they have sent letter that Super Area has got increased.
      Everywhere it is same story with builder may be way n process of cheating will be different
      Last edited May 1 2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

@KaamDev, yes it is all inclusive.
        @cookie, thanks for ur inputs, I am going ahead with the deal.
        @abhishek1980, I have checked and satisfied with Allotment letter, builder-buyer agreement, Demand letter, PTM, TPA. Is ther any other doc which I need to check?
        @Rohit_Agar, yes property is bankable from BOB and HDFC Ltd, in fact I am taking loan from HDFC. However, I would like to keep the property for rental income and hence cannot think of selling at this point of time.
        @ashish1985, yes the property is outside CR, it is opposite ABES college.
        @hb_78 & sscorpio, 5 illegal floors are in the other tower (consiting 3 BHK), I am buying 2 BHK in other tower, so that is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by strutes View Post
          @KaamDev, yes it is all inclusive.
          @cookie, thanks for ur inputs, I am going ahead with the deal.
          @abhishek1980, I have checked and satisfied with Allotment letter, builder-buyer agreement, Demand letter, PTM, TPA. Is ther any other doc which I need to check?
          @Rohit_Agar, yes property is bankable from BOB and HDFC Ltd, in fact I am taking loan from HDFC. However, I would like to keep the property for rental income and hence cannot think of selling at this point of time.
          @ashish1985, yes the property is outside CR, it is opposite ABES college.
          @hb_78 & sscorpio, 5 illegal floors are in the other tower (consiting 3 BHK), I am buying 2 BHK in other tower, so that is fine.
          You are getting good deal..
          by the way, what is PTM,TPA?
          Thanks

Comment

permission to mortgage
            Tripartite Aggrement
            These are documents which builder has to give to bank with whom u r taking loan.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            You are getting good deal..
            by the way, what is PTM,TPA?

Comment

permission to mortgage
              Tripartite Aggrement
              These are documents which builder has to give to bank with whom u r taking loan.
              Thanks

How much loan are you getting on this property?
              Thanks

Comment

85% excluding service tax.

Thanks

How much loan are you getting on this property?

Comment

Cookie ji, Excuse me if I sound like a fool here but is there a reason why u r stressing on the point of "GODD DEAL" in my case? I mean I am under the impression that the running rate is 2700 to 3100 if I am not wrong. So whats so great abt this deal?

Originally posted by cookie
                  Bro

get me one such Unit too. hehehe

Comment

Cookie ji, Excuse me if I sound like a fool here but is there a reason why u r stressing on the point of "GODD DEAL" in my case? I mean I am under the impression that the running rate is 2700 to 3100 if I am not wrong. So whats so great abt this deal?
                    Hello

No not at all. I never mean that.
                    You have got a good deal. check the rates of other societies in CR, the same you would get in 35 lacs or so or may be I am not well aware.
                    Thanks

Comment

ok thanks again for the info. Yes other societies are in 3500 range but since this one is outside CR so running rate might be a bit lower.

Hello

No not at all. I never mean that.
                      You have got a good deal. check the rates of other societies in CR, the same you would get in 35 lacs or so or may be I am not well aware.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X