Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Actual resale rate in CR has appreciated 20% in last 6 month, all NON CR members know it very well but feeling uneasy to accept it.....

Har Area ka TIME aata hai , now CR is rocking :)

हाजमोला खाओ , सब कुछ पचाव
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • एनएच-24 का चौड़ीकरण
    राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग-24 पर लगने वाले जाम को समाप्त करने के लिए सीएम अखिलेश यादव ने निर्देश जारी किए हैं। इसके बाद से यहां पर अंडरपास, फ्लाईओवर के साथ अन्य विकल्पों पर काम शुरू कर दिया गया है। एनएएचआई से मिलने वाले प्रस्ताव पर खर्च होने वाली राशि को भी इसी बजट में पेश किया जाएगा।

से.-62 मेट्रो विस्तार
    1800 करोड़ रुपये की लागत से छह स्टेशनों से गुजरते हुए सिटी सेंटर से मेट्रो सेक्टर-62 तक जाएगी। इसका बजट भी अगली बोर्ड बैठक में मंजूर किया जाएगा। इसका डीपीआर मंजूर हो चुका है। डिजाइन पर डीएमआरसी काम कर रहा है।
    CommentQuote
    एनएच-24 का चौड़ीकरण
    राष्ट्रीय राजमार्ग-24 पर लगने वाले जाम को समाप्त करने के लिए सीएम अखिलेश यादव ने निर्देश जारी किए हैं। इसके बाद से यहां पर अंडरपास, फ्लाईओवर के साथ अन्य विकल्पों पर काम शुरू कर दिया गया है। एनएएचआई से मिलने वाले प्रस्ताव पर खर्च होने वाली राशि को भी इसी बजट में पेश किया जाएगा।

से.-62 मेट्रो विस्तार
    1800 करोड़ रुपये की लागत से छह स्टेशनों से गुजरते हुए सिटी सेंटर से मेट्रो सेक्टर-62 तक जाएगी। इसका बजट भी अगली बोर्ड बैठक में मंजूर किया जाएगा। इसका डीपीआर मंजूर हो चुका है। डिजाइन पर डीएमआरसी काम कर रहा है।

that means price will again shoot up and will touch 32 to35 in coming six months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    I booked my flat in supertech livingston in oct 2009 at rate of 2050 (inclusive everything) now the same flat (RTM) available in another tower not less then 3000(inclusive ).;)

Saurabh Bhai ~ Money bhai is saying that from 2009 to 2012 the rates for one of the societies like Supertech has increased by 900/sq ft n that too in RTM status

I doubt that cz one of my frnd bought a 1700 sq ft RTM unit in Prateek a week back in 42 L ... which makes it around 2500 / sq ft all inclusive in resale... and Prateek is one of the good socities in CR with 1000 people statying there for a year now

Now even if I buy that figure from Money Bhai, its an appreciation of 900 / sq ft in 3 yrs; where as LB was also launched at the same time or few months later at 2925 / sq ft and today Phase 1 resale is standing at min 5000 / sq ft ... so given an appreciation of around 2100 / sq ft ... n this is the situation when no one is staying in LB as on date ... once people are in no resale wud be available in less than 5500 / sq ft

Don't trust me ??? Look at Gaur Grandeur Sec 119, Launch in 2009 was at 2700 / sq ft, they gave the possession for pHASE 1 in Jan-Mar 2011 when rates for their new towers were 3400/sq ft ... n cz today 500 families are staying the society ... resale RTM is not available in less than 5200/sq ft ... n fresh ones at 5000/sq ft .. with hardly any inventory left

The above stated picture of Noida is when not many of the societies or near by are in RTM ... needs no explanation that what wud be the rates when these places will have as many RTM towers & amenities like CR today

So, CR is doing good in past 6 months cz many towers are now RTM... agree ... and its a good thing for people there ... but bhai CR can never beat the appreciations in Noida of good societies like LB/ Teria / Grandeur / Maple etc

Nothing against CR but just for a healthy discussion :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen
    Saurabh Bhai ~ Money bhai is saying that from 2009 to 2012 the rates for one of the societies like Supertech has increased by 900/sq ft n that too in RTM status

I doubt that cz one of my frnd bought a 1700 sq ft RTM unit in Prateek a week back in 42 L ... which makes it around 2500 / sq ft all inclusive in resale... and Prateek is one of the good socities in CR with 1000 people statying there for a year now

if you friend has cracked that deal in prateek, then surly he has added a diamond in his crown , pls ping me if same type of property is available in prateek around 2500 because one of my friend is desperate for such type of deal, even he will pay one lakh extra for it.
    regards ~ Money bhai is saying that from 2009 to 2012 the rates for one of the societies like Supertech has increased by 900/sq ft n that too in RTM status

if you friend has cracked that deal in prateek, then surly he has added a diamond in his crown , pls ping me if same type of property is available in prateek around 2500 because one of my friend is desperate for such type of deal, even he will pay one lakh extra for it.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Naveen you given good summery....

And yes CR is giving good appreciation only from last 6 months....

but END USERs want home for their own living so CR is now good for END USERs as well as money of Flat will also appreciate ....

+ iv of CR for END USERs is ... Very close to Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railways , ISBT , Metro ... that is missing for N-Eway after 137 & GN.
    CommentQuote
    Naveen you given good summery....

And yes CR is giving good appreciation only from last 6 months....

but END USERs want home for their own living so CR is now good for END USERs as well as money of Flat will also appreciate ....

+ iv of CR for END USERs is ... Very close to Noida-62 (IT HUB) , Railways , ISBT , Metro ... that is missing N-Eway after 137 & GN.

that's fair enough.
    better not compare with xyz . every location has its demerits and merits .
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Saurabh ... I dont have any doubts on the saying that CR is good for End users who have a defined budget and want a RTM flat cz Noida is out of hand for many as either the rates are too high or not many small tickets are available in good societies which are in advanced stage of construction

my emphasis was only on the appreciation part ... good we are taking this on a healthy note ...

One more example I came across a few mins back ... Sec 61 societies are running on more than 3000 / sq ft appreciation in 3 yrs (2009 - 2012) ... chk out the 1 st and last page :)

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/3615-noida-sector-61-projects?t=4319
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    that's fair enough.
    better not compare with xyz . every location has its demerits and merits .

Meaning full comparison is always good.... otherwise how new END USERs will know that CR has lots of advantage also which other do not have even at high rates....

So comparison of Location / Locality / Public facilities all around is always good.
    CommentQuote

regards

Money Bhai ... U dont need a PM from me as u r already there in CR ... u can get this deal in Prateek from some good broker ... its not any gold striking deal but a normal one ...

However, if you still dont get it in 1-2 days... lemme knw, I will be happy to share the number this guy used to get the resale flat
    CommentQuote
    that means price will again shoot up and will touch 32 to35 in coming six months.

MoneyBhai ... Seems u r very exited about CR n its good :) but bhai sorry to say, all this development is not gonna happen in 6 months ... so its good if we keep our price hike expectations based on ground realities as on date and Close to Reality as well :)

All the development mentioned by Saurabh is highly awaited by IP, 11X, 7X sectors as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Naveen
    Money Bhai ... U dont need a PM from me as u r already there in CR ... u can get this deal in Prateek from some good broker ... its not any gold striking deal but a normal one ...

However, if you still dont get it in 1-2 days... lemme knw, I will be happy to share the number this guy used to get the resale flat

Just a note of caution .. Prateek is just infront of Dumping ground
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s

Jass kabhee to kuch acha bola karo yarr... Whenver you open your mouth it is always full of smell of dumpimg ground, carbon emmissions :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Jass kabhee to kuch acha bola karo yarr... Whenver you open your mouth it is always full of smell of dumpimg ground, carbon emmissions :-)

dumping ground abhi tak nahi bana to aage bhi nahi banega...;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s

And whats the update on this SO-CALLED Dumping Ground ? :D

Its not gonna come bro ... with more people coming to CR, no such thing is possible ... In worst scenario there could be a SLF or STP which are made in such a fashion these days that u cross next to them and you will not have a hint that anything of such sort is there ... chk out in Sec 50 n 54 Noida ...

Babumushay...get urself updated ... Dumping Ground bahut purani afwah ho gayi CR ke against :D
    CommentQuote