Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update about today the Parenting seminar going to held in golf course... by Indirapuram public school. There is no any update.. is this going for today??

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ck.kislay
    Any update about today the Parenting seminar going to held in golf course... by Indirapuram public school. There is no any update.. is this going for today??

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 4

Any update on this ???
    CommentQuote
  • Here I am !!: Ajnara Gen-X Protest: Buyers deprived of sleep in their own dream homes

After a long wait and a lot of distress, buyers of Ajnara Gen - X, in crossing republik, noida, got their dream homes. Multiple projects have similar issues with delayed possession, but troubles for buyers of Ajnara Gen-X doesnt end here. Its been nearly two years and they are still awaiting for all facilities which were promised by the builder, Ajnara Groups. Construction for other towers is still going on making it unsafe to live. They have to face a lot of issues with basic amenities in the project with lift service and security on regular basis for past two years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himadrisingh
    Here I am !!: Ajnara Gen-X Protest: Buyers deprived of sleep in their own dream homes

After a long wait and a lot of distress, buyers of Ajnara Gen - X, in crossing republik, noida, got their dream homes. Multiple projects have similar issues with delayed possession, but troubles for buyers of Ajnara Gen-X doesnt end here. Its been nearly two years and they are still awaiting for all facilities which were promised by the builder, Ajnara Groups. Construction for other towers is still going on making it unsafe to live. They have to face a lot of issues with basic amenities in the project with lift service and security on regular basis for past two years.

Crossing Republik, Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • लालकुआं से यूपी बॉर्डर तक बंद होंगे टेंपो 

Originally Posted by cookie
    this move may help to decongestant and streamline the traffic movement on nh-24.

लालकुआं से यूपी बॉर्डर तक बंद होंगे टेंपो!

sep 25, 2013, 08.00am ist
    प्रस ॥ नोएडा : अथॉरिटी के प्रशासनिक भवन में मंगलवार शाम हुई मीटिंग में एनएच-24 पर लालकुआं से यूपी बॉर्डर के बीच टेंपो का परिचालन बंद रखने का सुझाव दिया गया। यह भी कहा गया कि पीक टाइम में इस रूट पर ज्यादा बसें चलाई जाएं। साथ ही, नोएडा से अन्य शहरों में जा रही रोडवेज बसों की तादाद कम की जाए।
    अथॉरिटी के ओएसडी मनोज राय की अध्यक्षता में हुई मीटिंग में एक बार फिर रोडवेज अफसरों से कहा गया कि वे अन्य शहरों में जा रहीं बसों की संख्या कम करें। बताया गया कि इस समय रोडवेज की 150 में से दस बसें ही सिटी बस के रूप में चल रही हैं। 32 नोएडा से गाजियाबाद व 47 बसें अन्य शहरों में जाती हैं। बाकी नोएडा से ग्रेटर नोएडा व दिल्ली के बीच चलती हैं। यह सुझाव रखा गया कि गाजियाबाद से कहा जाए कि वहां से 32 के बजाय 16 बसें ही नोएडा भेजी जाएं। नोएडा भी गाजियाबाद की तरफ 16 बसें भेजे। इसके अलावा 47 के बजाय 23 बसें ही अन्य शहरों में भेजी जाएं। इस तरह 40 बसें बचेंगी जिन्हें सिटी बस व यूपी बार्डर से लालकुआं तक चलाया जा सकता है।
    बसों पर रूट व रूट नंबर लिखने का काम भी जल्द पूरा करने का आग्रह रोडवेज अधिकारियों से किया गया। शहर में टै्रफिक समस्याओं पर चर्चा में यह भी तय किया गया कि 24 मीटर या उससे ज्यादा चौड़ी सड़कों पर ही वीकली बाजार लगाया जाए।

nbt

सही है भाई । ग़रीब को मारो, ग़रीबी को नहीं ।

सड़क की चौड़ाई मत बढाना । सडक के दोनों ओर जो गड्ढा है उस पर सर्विस लेन ही बना देते । और कुछ नहीं तो कम से कम nh-24 पर यूपी बार्डर से लाल कुआँ तक बीच-बीच में सड़क से हटकर, सवारियों के चढ़ने-उतरने के लिए स्टाॅप बना देते ।

काला धुँआ छोड़ने वाले या क्षमता से अधिक सवारी बैठाने वाले डग्गा मार टैम्पूओं को हटा कर नाम कमा लेते ।

चलो कोई बात नहीं इनमें से कुछ नहीं कर सकते तो अब जैसी तुम्हारी मर्जी । जाओ, टैंपो बन्द करके ही नाम कम लो ।
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friends bought a flat in gredenia square in resale. He paid initial amount to the person and for the rest he applied loan and that had been sanctioned as well last to last week. But now they are denying to disburse the amount giving reason that the most of the crossing flats including gradenia have been blacklisted now and so bank will not give any loan. He applied in india bulls..

Is the reason is correct?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republik is not in good shape to live

This is been almost 10 year when Crossing is started but till date there is no proper connectivity to Delhi-Noida - Gr Noida and every morning people have to think what way should be taken..

There is no proper visibility, No network connectivity...Living condition is pathetic..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    This is been almost 10 year when Crossing is started but till date there is no proper connectivity to Delhi-Noida - Gr Noida and every morning people have to think what way should be taken..

There is no proper visibility, No network connectivity...Living condition is pathetic..

I guess its never 10 years, Crossings envisaged in 2006 onwards set up in 2007 and still continuing. I guess u misquoted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    One of my friends bought a flat in gredenia square in resale. He paid initial amount to the person and for the rest he applied loan and that had been sanctioned as well last to last week. But now they are denying to disburse the amount giving reason that the most of the crossing flats including gradenia have been blacklisted now and so bank will not give any loan. He applied in india bulls..

Is the reason is correct?

Its really strange India Bull denied But its matter of concern if its true news, have u checked is denial is due to lack in your documents or is it due to Crossings Issues
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Its really strange India Bull denied But its matter of concern if its true news, have u checked is denial is due to lack in your documents or is it due to Crossings Issues

I have mentioned the reason amd this is the only they have given. However still discussion is going on..within 2-3 days it will be clear.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    I have mentioned the reason amd this is the only they have given. However still discussion is going on..within 2-3 days it will be clear.

Its a setback, but don't worry apne desh mein bahut kuch "..... Le.... De.... K..." theek jo jata hai

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote

Ya we have so many routes and that is why we think.

Waise janab kiske paidwaar hain aap..itna zehar from the first post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper

We all shall backlist Indiabulls.

They gave pink slips to their entire staff of Indiabulls power in gurgaon.

We need biils to regulate such unethical companies.

They are a failed company.
    CommentQuote

Bhai what do u mean by visibilty?
    CommentQuote

ekdum sahi keh rahe ho bhai....

Connectivity ki to itni problem hai... ke jo flat already rent pe hai.. unke kiraye ko bhi nikalne me dikkat hoti hai... but koi na koi road pakad ke aa hi jata hai har mahine...

Noida to Delhi jaisi connectivity hai vaisi honi chahiye...... takes just an hour on NH24 to reach noida sec 62... ya jaise gurgaon to delhi hai... NH8 zyada se 45 mins to 1 hour uspe lagta hai...

But enough of sarcasm... instead of highlighting problems.. which everyone knows about and can do.. try to give suggestion to these problems.. and if there are no suggestions.. at-least do not spread negativity...
    CommentQuote