• Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Congrates!!! Party Time!!!

Comment

purchased flat in PARAMOUNT

Dear Freinds
      I had asked for your valued suggestions and some of u provided the same.Finally i purchased 1895 sqft in paramount symphony 3500 all inclusive a week back.Its a direct purchase from builder.ready to move in and registry after 30 days of time.I personally visited the site and flat .I was getting ground floor in nest at 60 lacs 1734 sqft. gaur global 1800 at 62 lacs.i prefered paramount.I have purchased purely for rental value as i sold my flat in govindpuram getting me 11000 rental income. Please give ur genuine views and honest assesment by somone residing inside crossings whether i will get 15000 rental or not .thats my assesment.
      thnx

Comment

I am looking for a 2 BHK in CR (area 1000 to 1200 sq ft) in the budget of 35 lakhs.
        Can I get one please suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by pannu41 View Post
          Dear Freinds
          I had asked for your valued suggestions and some of u provided the same.Finally i purchased 1895 sqft in paramount symphony 3500 all inclusive a week back.Its a direct purchase from builder.ready to move in and registry after 30 days of time.I personally visited the site and flat .I was getting ground floor in nest at 60 lacs 1734 sqft. gaur global 1800 at 62 lacs.i prefered paramount.I have purchased purely for rental value as i sold my flat in govindpuram getting me 11000 rental income. Please give ur genuine views and honest assesment by somone residing inside crossings whether i will get 15000 rental or not .thats my assesment.
          thnx
          CR is okay for end use, but never heard of investment and Rentals for sure...

Check 99acres, CR is offering 3BHK 1700 sq ft at 8000.

rentals are still fine for 2BHK but 3BHK everyone knows is lowest in CR.

Comment

Dear Freinds
            thnx
            Bro, First of all congrats for your purchase. Regarding rental value ,you should ask this question before buying. 15k is too much to ask in CR although Paramount is best society. If you were looking purely for rental value, u could buy in builder floor in indirapuram to fetch good rental.
            You need to understand, CR is still emerging and occupancy level is still low.
            People looking for rentals have more options to choose, so this is why rentals are low.
            Last edited May 3 2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Dear Freinds
              thnx
              it can be anything between 13 - 15 K inclusive of maintenance. Depends how much you are ready to wait.

Comment

Thnx mann n Hindustan.

Comment

Dear Freinds
                  thnx

Good purchase for self use, but just for rental its not advisable atleast for next 2-3 years. 2 BHK are the most in demand for rental which will fetch around 7k - 9k exclusive maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by hindustan View Post
                    Bro, First of all congrats for your purchase. Regarding rental value ,you should ask this question before buying. 15k is too much to ask in CR although Paramount is best society. If you were looking purely for rental value, u could buy in builder floor in indirapuram to fetch good rental.
                    You need to understand, CR is still emerging and occupancy level is still low.
                    People looking for rentals have more options to choose, so this is why rentals are low.
                    Just to inform, 8K family is not low occupancy. In percentage wise (33%) it can be low but population wise its not low.

Although regarding society, paramount is best as of now because of all facility available but in future other societies like Panchsheel will always have more rental value due to location benefit.
                    In current scenario as well Panchsheel rental value is more than most of the other societies.

Paramount one drawback is its small internal park area compared to all other big societies.

Thanks,
                    Suraj

Comment

How about condition of LIFTs in societies !!

As after Repeated free fall incidences of Society LIFTs in mahagun (one of the best society in Cr) people are scared to risk thier life!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X