Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Connectivity is an illusion in case of NCR, better is to live close to work place. Killing more than 2 hours in travel of your life, be it Gurgaon or Delhi is not a good sign.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SatyaPW
    I have mentioned the reason amd this is the only they have given. However still discussion is going on..within 2-3 days it will be clear.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hello friend,
    I am also planning to buy a flat in resale in Gardenia Square. Pls tell here what happened after that, because I am also going to apply for Loan. Your information let me in problem.
    If after initial amount loan disbursal get denied what will happen?
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone please tell me whats d status of power cuts in CR , if any. i will be shifting to CR from Delhi in a month's time. although power back up is there but still i wud like to know.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • There is hardly any power cut in Crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshmail
    Hello friend,
    I am also planning to buy a flat in resale in Gardenia Square. Pls tell here what happened after that, because I am also going to apply for Loan. Your information let me in problem.
    If after initial amount loan disbursal get denied what will happen?

I will reply tomorrow evening. Discussion is going on. Seems other bank will agree giving the loan if indiabull doesn't. .
    And the blacklisted news in fake..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • SatyaPW... thats what i was surprised Blacklisted can never happen ......CR is such a big place.

its just money game, babus need to approve everything :)
    CommentQuote
    I will reply tomorrow evening. Discussion is going on. Seems other bank will agree giving the loan if indiabull doesn't. .
    And the blacklisted news in fake..

Thanks God,
    I am going to finalize deal on this monday and this news created trouble in my mind.
    Anyways Pls update me(here) whatever the solution your friend get.
    And yes can you tell me little about the deal, on how much amount you freind got this flat in resale as it will be helpfull for me.

Thanks,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited Ajnara, Cosmos, Mahagun, Gaur but finnaly I got satisfied in Gardenia. Planning to buy there.
    CommentQuote
  • Theres NO or almost ZERO power cut.. I know you won't believe...I can send you the power chart of mine...rest is your take.. also the voltage is stable...:D

Originally Posted by humerus
    can anyone please tell me whats d status of power cuts in CR , if any. i will be shifting to CR from Delhi in a month's time. although power back up is there but still i wud like to know.
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshmail
    Thanks God,
    I am going to finalize deal on this monday and this news created trouble in my mind.
    Anyways Pls update me(here) whatever the solution your friend get.
    And yes can you tell me little about the deal, on how much amount you freind got this flat in resale as it will be helpfull for me.

Thanks,
    Amit

Dear amit.. do you want to talk to the guy directly. .he will give you a good idea.. Please make every thing sure and then proceed..its all about your hard earned money.

The guy is currently in Dubai..

CommentQuote
    Dear amit.. do you want to talk to the guy directly. .he will give you a good idea.. Please make every thing sure and then proceed..its all about your hard earned money.

The guy is currently in Dubai..

Thanks for your concern. I just wanted to know from you if you have any idea about, in how much amount he has finalized the deal. In Resale it actually depends on the seller how much he is demanding. If seller is needy then buyer can get a good deal and vice versa.
    but if possible please let me know what happened about the India Bulls issue.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Theres NO or almost ZERO power cut.. I know you won't believe...I can send you the power chart of mine...rest is your take.. also the voltage is stable...:D

Whole of Ghaziabad was much better this time but CR was the best..Hardly any power cuts>>

Long power cuts were witnessed for 2-3 days and that was also bcoz internally CR had taken shut down..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Whole of Ghaziabad was much better this time but CR was the best..Hardly any power cuts>>

Long power cuts were witnessed for 2-3 days and that was also bcoz internally CR had taken shut down..

Patiala ji any supporting EVIDANCE for such claim about ghaziabad...... Power situation as I have cutting saying almost opposite story...... What u say!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Patiala ji any supporting EVIDANCE for such claim about ghaziabad...... Power situation as I have cutting saying almost opposite story...... What u say!

We residents are the evidence..see the above posts

the bill..power back up bill sab hain..

Next time you come on slum tourism to this poor place ..come to maintenance office & take the evidence your self.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    We residents are the evidence..see the above posts

the bill..power back up bill sab hain..

Next time you come on slum tourism to this poor place ..come to maintenance office & take the evidence your self.

No no Patiala ji, why u saying slum tourism, CR I consider like Mumbai..... :)

CommentQuote