Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I m getting a unit of Paramount Symphony Orchid tower on floor 22. The unit is 2 bhk + study and 1360 sqft
    The total amount that I have to pay is 45 lacs and I m dealing with builder so its a direct sale.
    Builder told me that they are in process of getting the approval for floors 21, 22, 23 and 24 from GDA (i guess its GDA) and till now only corporation bank is giving loan for these floors.
    Also the builder told me that they will give the possession in 5 months (but on papers they are writing 8 months reason that if some delays happen buyer should not come to the builder and complain about the delay. They are counting the contingency time as well)For me its ok if they give it in 8 months. I am getting a little confident on this because I checked with Corporation bank about the loan and they are giving loan for this floor and also corporation bank is Gov bank.
    Also I checked the house by myself the flat is complete only flooring is remaining....
    Please senior members suggest for this deal.....Should I go ahead n make a deal.....
    I really want to buy in paramount and checked with so many dealers and nothing is coming in this budget in the sense if some thing is coming then the flat area is less etc or some other issue and also if i will buy something in resale they i have pay transfer charges to builder which is like 275 per sqft....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techo11
    I m getting a unit of Paramount Symphony Orchid tower on floor 22. The unit is 2 bhk + study and 1360 sqft
    The total amount that I have to pay is 45 lacs and I m dealing with builder so its a direct sale.
    Builder told me that they are in process of getting the approval for floors 21, 22, 23 and 24 from GDA (i guess its GDA) and till now only corporation bank is giving loan for these floors.
    Also the builder told me that they will give the possession in 5 months (but on papers they are writing 8 months reason that if some delays happen buyer should not come to the builder and complain about the delay. They are counting the contingency time as well)For me its ok if they give it in 8 months. I am getting a little confident on this because I checked with Corporation bank about the loan and they are giving loan for this floor and also corporation bank is Gov bank.
    Also I checked the house by myself the flat is complete only flooring is remaining....
    Please senior members suggest for this deal.....Should I go ahead n make a deal.....
    I really want to buy in paramount and checked with so many dealers and nothing is coming in this budget in the sense if some thing is coming then the flat area is less etc or some other issue and also if i will buy something in resale they i have pay transfer charges to builder which is like 275 per sqft....

Bhai be cautioned on upper floors as you mentioned, these illegal upper floors matter is pending since last 1 year +few months, builder only say Soon the approval will come.....

Rest CR veterans can suggest if they have any latest authentic info.

Symphony I guess issues with construction quality as well

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • 275 per sqft Transfer chargers is Maha Loot..... God knows what will happen to these builders....

CommentQuote
  • Launches on nh-24

Get home appliances, discounts on apartments or gift yourself a villa - in the dozenodd projects coming up along the highway

Home appliances worth ` 1.5 lakh or a gift voucher from a leading retail store worth ` 35,000 could be yours if you book an apartment in projects along National Highway (NH) 24 that links Delhi to Ghaziabad and Noida. While there are developers who believe in the conventional wisdom of not launching anything new during the festive season to boost sales, there are others who’ve planned new projects and giving out white goods as part of the package to lure buyers to sign on the dotted line.

Landcraft Developers Pvt Ltd will give away home appliances worth ` 1.5 lakh free to those booking units in their Golflinks projects near the highway. On offer are plasma television sets, washing machines, air conditioners etc.
    Manu Garg, director, LandCraft, says discounts and schemes add to the feel-good factor and helps buyers make a purchase decision tmuch faster. These schemes are not so big as to increase sales but are an important motivating factor, he says.

Garg is positive about these schemes leafing to an increase in footfalls by almost 50% compared to normal sales in September and October.
    David Walker, executive director, SARE Homes says that the festive season represents a great opportunity to purchase a house. This year, he says, the company is launching 300 units as part of Springview Heights Phase 2.

The Wave Group, which has launched projects covering about 1700 acres along NH24 does not subscribe to freebies or new launches in the festive season. Rajendrakumar Panpalia, managing director of the group points out that the group has recently launched Aranayam Valley in Wave City located on NH24, Ghaziabad. These are 2BHK and 3BHK low and highrise apartments. As many as 700 units have been launched as part of the first phase spread across 40 acres.

As far as festive season discounts and offers are concerned, “we don’t believe in building momentum through such schemes but in executing and delivering projects on time,” says Panpalia.
    Wave is focussing on populating a project fast. “It’s because of this reason that we’ve sold land to at least 10 developers within Wave City. This has been done to build inertia within the project,” he adds.
    Sources say that Wave has already launched projects in about 1700 acres within the Wave City township. Possession letters for 150 plots launched in the first phase are under issuance and the company will be sending out another lot of letters for 150 plots next month.

Ashish Agarwal of Aditya World City says his company plans to launch 900 units as part of the second phase of its 185-acre integrated township during the Navratras and will organise a Navratra carnival on the project site from October 5 to October 13, offering a discount of 10% on all bookings made during the season and a gift voucher of ` 35,000 from Big Bazaar in Delhi NCR.

Plans are also being made to launch expandable villas during the season, the prices of which start at ` 70 lakh. Buyers will be offered one floor with two rooms and they can add the three rooms as and when they want. The 10% discount is not applicable to thid project.

NH24 is the lifeline of the trans-Hindon area of Indirapuram, Vasundhara, Vaishali and other areas of Ghaziabad as it connects the city to Delhi and Noida.
    The launches promised in the integrated townships close to the highway range from residential, office spaces, shopping malls and entertainment zones to luxury hotels, hospitals and educational institutes.
    CommentQuote
  • Your Paisa Vasool Destination

Planning to buy a home during the Navratras? Crossings Republik has some great options from an affordable ` 35 lakh onwards, with great facilities like clubs and swimming pools

If you don’t mind a 30 km commute from the nearest metro station to your residence, Crossings Republik (CR) near NH24 is a great destination. With affordable apartments, lucrative discounts and freebies, being offered this festive season starting from Navratras, you might just be able to get yourself a fantastic deal.

Schemes you could consider include the Supertech Group’s ‘no-strings-attached 40:60 plan’ for its group housing project, Supertech Livingston. Delivery of a specific number of apartments is being offered within six months. Booking will be done on 40% advance payment and the balance 60% can be paid during delivery after six months. “This is a special edition offer for people intending to secure an apartment of their choice at preferred locations at the most buyer-friendly terms and prices,” says RK Arora, CMD, Supertech Group.

Launched in December 2006 by a conglomerate of seven developers, CR has come up as a full-fledged township with dozens of group housing projects catering to the needs of buyers from all walks of life.

Out of the 25,000 apartments to be built here, 15,000 are ready to be occupied. About 8,000 families have already taken possession of their flats and many more will be moving in, once all the facilities are up and running.

Both real estate agents and developers are eagerly awaiting the spike in sales during the Navratra. “Last year, just within nine days, I managed to sell four apartments in Crossings Republik. I hope to do the same this year too,” says Rohan Kumar, a broker in Indirapuram.

Many real estate developers say that prices have been kept so competitive that they do not see the possibility of offering discounts. “I don’t think a buyer, who takes into consideration all pros and cons before purchasing a flat, is attracted by freebies. So we don’t offer any freebies. However, I agree that if a developer offers any discount on the price, it will definitely get the homebuyer’s attention,” says Sanjeev Srivastava, MD, Assotech Limited.

In 2006-07, Assotech launched Nest, an eight-acre project, in CR. The project has seven towers, out of which four are ready, and possession has been granted to 450 families. The project will have about 1100 apartments. Prices during the launch had been set at ` 1700 per sq ft, and ` 4000 per sq ft for a ready-to-move-in flat.

Other prominent projects in Crossings Republik are Mahagun Mascot, Ajnara Gen-X, Panchsheel Wellington, Gaursons Global Village, Paramount Symphony and GH7 by Crossings Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.

Apartments can still be booked in some of the projects, including Livingston, which comprises two and three bedroom apartments of sizes ranging from 850 sq ft to 2075 sq ft. All floor plans are three and four side open and Vaastu-friendly. The project has ten towers, out of which four have been handed over.

When it comes to the 15 towers of Mahagun Mascot, two are under construction and possession has been handed in 12 towers. Similarly, Ajnara Gen-X has eight towers, out of which six are ready to be occupied and two are still under construction.

Fresh buying opportunities are also available in the five-acre Gaursons’ Global Village.
    Launched in 2008, its residential towers have 2 and 3BHK apartments with 713 flats, out of which about 700 have been sold. Facilities include open and basement reserved car parking, swimming pool, two-tier security system, billiards, open badminton court and tennis court, rain water harvesting system, etc. It has an open area of 75% and current prices are ` 3500 per sq ft.

Many brokers argue that CR is one of the few townships that offers elegant living spaces with a number of facilities at an affordable price. For instance, with a budget of ` 35 lakh, one can buy a spacious 2BHK apartment with state-of-the-art facilities such as club, gymnasium, swimming pool, a nine-hole golf course, community halls, banks, ATMs, CNG station, market places, and so on.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Navratra to all

view of Gh-7
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nice view..... Happy navaratras

CommentQuote
    I m getting a unit of Paramount Symphony Orchid tower on floor 22. The unit is 2 bhk + study and 1360 sqft

How far CR has come, i remember getting a 2bhk+study from prateek for 28 L in first quarter of 2011. CR deserves it.

However dont buy anything which is not legal yet. there could be lots of iffs and buts. Price wont escalate in next fex months due to the shape of economy. try a little more and increase budget upto 50 by saving a little extra.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akshmail
    Thanks for your concern. I just wanted to know from you if you have any idea about, in how much amount he has finalized the deal. In Resale it actually depends on the seller how much he is demanding. If seller is needy then buyer can get a good deal and vice versa.
    but if possible please let me know what happened about the India Bulls issue.
    Thanks.

IdBI is giving loan but on actual price on which the flat was booked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mr @techo

Originally Posted by techo11

hi techo

As far as the project is concerned its among the best projects of crossings.however, the issue of approvals is there in orchid tower.I myself purchased in NIMBUS recently.My personal opinion is go for the one which is already approved or try and find a better deal in resale.Its entirely my view but keeping in mind the fluid situation its better to go for all approved thing than to keep on waiting for approval.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    Planning to buy a home during the Navratras? Crossings Republik has some great options from an affordable ` 35 lakh onwards, with great facilities like clubs and swimming pools

If you don’t mind a 30 km commute from the nearest metro station to your residence, Crossings Republik (CR) near NH24 is a great destination. With affordable apartments, lucrative discounts and freebies, being offered this festive season starting from Navratras, you might just be able to get yourself a fantastic deal.

Schemes you could consider include the Supertech Group’s ‘no-strings-attached 40:60 plan’ for its group housing project, Supertech Livingston. Delivery of a specific number of apartments is being offered within six months. Booking will be done on 40% advance payment and the balance 60% can be paid during delivery after six months. “This is a special edition offer for people intending to secure an apartment of their choice at preferred locations at the most buyer-friendly terms and prices,” says RK Arora, CMD, Supertech Group.

Launched in December 2006 by a conglomerate of seven developers, CR has come up as a full-fledged township with dozens of group housing projects catering to the needs of buyers from all walks of life.

Out of the 25,000 apartments to be built here, 15,000 are ready to be occupied. About 8,000 families have already taken possession of their flats and many more will be moving in, once all the facilities are up and running.

Both real estate agents and developers are eagerly awaiting the spike in sales during the Navratra. “Last year, just within nine days, I managed to sell four apartments in Crossings Republik. I hope to do the same this year too,” says Rohan Kumar, a broker in Indirapuram.

Many real estate developers say that prices have been kept so competitive that they do not see the possibility of offering discounts. “I don’t think a buyer, who takes into consideration all pros and cons before purchasing a flat, is attracted by freebies. So we don’t offer any freebies. However, I agree that if a developer offers any discount on the price, it will definitely get the homebuyer’s attention,” says Sanjeev Srivastava, MD, Assotech Limited.

In 2006-07, Assotech launched Nest, an eight-acre project, in CR. The project has seven towers, out of which four are ready, and possession has been granted to 450 families. The project will have about 1100 apartments. Prices during the launch had been set at ` 1700 per sq ft, and ` 4000 per sq ft for a ready-to-move-in flat.

Other prominent projects in Crossings Republik are Mahagun Mascot, Ajnara Gen-X, Panchsheel Wellington, Gaursons Global Village, Paramount Symphony and GH7 by Crossings Infrastructure Pvt Ltd.

Apartments can still be booked in some of the projects, including Livingston, which comprises two and three bedroom apartments of sizes ranging from 850 sq ft to 2075 sq ft. All floor plans are three and four side open and Vaastu-friendly. The project has ten towers, out of which four have been handed over.

When it comes to the 15 towers of Mahagun Mascot, two are under construction and possession has been handed in 12 towers. Similarly, Ajnara Gen-X has eight towers, out of which six are ready to be occupied and two are still under construction.

Fresh buying opportunities are also available in the five-acre Gaursons’ Global Village.
    Launched in 2008, its residential towers have 2 and 3BHK apartments with 713 flats, out of which about 700 have been sold. Facilities include open and basement reserved car parking, swimming pool, two-tier security system, billiards, open badminton court and tennis court, rain water harvesting system, etc. It has an open area of 75% and current prices are ` 3500 per sq ft.

Many brokers argue that CR is one of the few townships that offers elegant living spaces with a number of facilities at an affordable price. For instance, with a budget of ` 35 lakh, one can buy a spacious 2BHK apartment with state-of-the-art facilities such as club, gymnasium, swimming pool, a nine-hole golf course, community halls, banks, ATMs, CNG station, market places, and so on.

30 km to nearest metro station! how?
    Sec 32 -12km
    Vaishali - 16 km
    CommentQuote
  • Yes metro is not 30kms from CR, though 16 & 12 is also not less.

And golf course is not nine hole, as of now only six holes rest land under litigation, isn't it?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    275 per sqft Transfer chargers is Maha Loot..... God knows what will happen to these builders....

ये ₹ 275/Sqft ट्रास्फर चार्जेज़ माँगने वाला कौन-सा बिल्डर है?
    CommentQuote
  • 275 agar aap dekho apke yaha pe hi forum mein likha hua aaya hai..... 275rs per sq feet transfer charges..
    .. Which is Maha Loot any day

CommentQuote

Target ji Pls go through last lines of this Posts..

Builder, buyer aur 275 Rupees per sq feet Sab likha hai

CommentQuote