Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Yes metro is not 30kms from CR, though 16 & 12 is also not less.

And golf course is not nine hole, as of now only six holes rest land under litigation, isn't it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

Can you pls add some real value to discussions ...... Nobody have time for not so super stories...
    Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Can you pls add some real value to discussions ...... Nobody have time for not so super stories...
    Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Representation of facts is major contribution bhai, isn't it?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techo11
    I m getting a unit of Paramount Symphony Orchid tower on floor 22. The unit is 2 bhk + study and 1360 sqft
    The total amount that I have to pay is 45 lacs and I m dealing with builder so its a direct sale.
    Builder told me that they are in process of getting the approval for floors 21, 22, 23 and 24 from GDA (i guess its GDA) and till now only corporation bank is giving loan for these floors.
    Also the builder told me that they will give the possession in 5 months (but on papers they are writing 8 months reason that if some delays happen buyer should not come to the builder and complain about the delay. They are counting the contingency time as well)For me its ok if they give it in 8 months. I am getting a little confident on this because I checked with Corporation bank about the loan and they are giving loan for this floor and also corporation bank is Gov bank.
    Also I checked the house by myself the flat is complete only flooring is remaining....
    Please senior members suggest for this deal.....Should I go ahead n make a deal.....
    I really want to buy in paramount and checked with so many dealers and nothing is coming in this budget in the sense if some thing is coming then the flat area is less etc or some other issue and also if i will buy something in resale they i have pay transfer charges to builder which is like 275 per sqft....

Never go for any thing which is not approved. Builder/broker will always try to sell it anyhow and they can get the approval also as per their promises BUT still there are lot of IFs and BUTs. Don't put your peace of mind and hard earned money at stake.... Rest is your choice.
    CommentQuote
  • An crossings have history of such false promises, buyers were told DG is gone...... But now see reality us different

CommentQuote
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • supporting EVIDANCE for such claim

Dear NotSoSuper,

Please find the supporting EVIDANCE for such claims...

I shifted to my flat on 12th Feb 2013 and this is my bill details

Main Data (Power) : 1602
    Aux Data (Power Backup) : 54

1602 X 5 (almost per unit) = 8010
    52 X 13 (per unit) = 676

Hence; 8010 + 676 = Rs. 8686 for 8 months.

so Rs. 1086 is almost per month bill which is really decent with 2 AC and other all equipments. so I hope you gets your answer that power cut was not as doubted by you during the summers..

Regards,
    PS

Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Patiala ji any supporting EVIDANCE for such claim about ghaziabad...... Power situation as I have cutting saying almost opposite story...... What u say!

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ver_amit
    Never go for any thing which is not approved. Builder/broker will always try to sell it anyhow and they can get the approval also as per their promises BUT still there are lot of IFs and BUTs. Don't put your peace of mind and hard earned money at stake.... Rest is your choice.

Paramount is asking for 275 per sqft for resale and I know that is a loot....
    Before also I got one deal...the flat was on 8-10 floor (2 BHK +Study 1300 sqft something) and was approved and the possession was after 8 months and at that time I thought it will come in my budget but when builder asked me for 275 persqft its over shoot my budget like any thing.....
    I m in no hurry to shift in the flat and the thing that gives me the confidence to go for this deal is Corporation bank is giving loans....Since Corporation bank is a gov bank so I hope paramount is not doing some jugaad thing.....One or the other day they will get the approval.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pscr123
    Dear NotSoSuper,

Please find the supporting EVIDANCE for such claims...

I shifted to my flat on 12th Feb 2013 and this is my bill details

Main Data (Power) : 1602
    Aux Data (Power Backup) : 54

1602 X 5 (almost per unit) = 8010
    52 X 13 (per unit) = 676

Hence; 8010 + 676 = Rs. 8686 for 8 months.

so Rs. 1086 is almost per month bill which is really decent with 2 AC and other all equipments. so I hope you gets your answer that power cut was not as doubted by you during the summers..

Regards,
    PS

Sorry but being sarkari babu, these EVIDANCEs are unclear.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techo11
    Paramount is asking for 275 per sqft for resale and I know that is a loot....
    Before also I got one deal...the flat was on 8-10 floor (2 BHK +Study 1300 sqft something) and was approved and the possession was after 8 months and at that time I thought it will come in my budget but when builder asked me for 275 persqft its over shoot my budget like any thing.....
    I m in no hurry to shift in the flat and the thing that gives me the confidence to go for this deal is Corporation bank is giving loans....Since Corporation bank is a gov bank so I hope paramount is not doing some jugaad thing.....One or the other day they will get the approval.....

But 275 per sq feet transfer charges is open day maha loot..... What Croma is doing for poor buyers n end users

CommentQuote
  • sarkari babu Cheers !!!

sarkari babu on the rocks... bada overtime kar re ho aaj kal yaha pe.

thoda sarkar ka kaam bhi kar lia karo yaar (Joking buddy)

Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Sorry but being sarkari babu, these EVIDANCEs are unclear.

CommentQuote
  • Any update on DG case that was to come up for further hearing in Supreme court?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone who has watched this video

Anyone who has watched this video ( crossing republic news ) but 2 weeks old news

zMvpzRsiuE4
    CommentQuote
  • Oh this video is shocking, I guess It's a big trouble for crossings than Dumping ground.

Now its almost confirmed news, as media both print and visual covered it with evidences.....

Any updates from crossing guys

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by syvhrd
    Any update on DG case that was to come up for further hearing in Supreme court?

Hearing on last 2 date adjourned, 29th is Next Date
    CommentQuote
  • Any RTM or near RTM within 25-28 lacs with good rental value in crossing?
    CommentQuote