Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A Highway Of Opportunities

A Highway Of Opportunities

Any market that offers ready-to-move-in options in the affordable price band between ` 35 lakh to ` 50 lakh and adequate civic amenities gets an encouraging response from prospective homebuyers. The real estate market along the National Highway 24 in Ghaziabad is a case in point.

Despite various challenges such as severe traffic jams on the highway, lack of a public transport system between Delhi and Ghaziabad etc, homebuyers have given a positive response to almost every upcoming township, group housing project and sub city located along this highway.

When Crossings Republik (CR) was launched in December 2006 by a conglomerate of seven developers, there were apprehensions about the success of the project. Many homebuyers and real estate investors stayed away from the project due to the distance from Delhi and increasing traffic on the highway.
    However, CR has developed into a full-fledged township with dozens of group housing projects catering to the needs of buyers from all walks of life. Out of the 25,000 flats planned, 15,000 are ready to be occupied. About 8,000 families have already taken possession of their flats and many more will be moving in, once all the facilities are up and running.

Developers and brokers are also upbeat about the newly launched and upcoming projects such as Wave City by Wave Infratech, Golflinks by Land Craft Developers, Sushant Aquapolis by Ansal API, Mahagun Puram by Mahagun Group and Springview Heights by SARE Homes.
    Amar Sinha, executive director and spokesperson, Wave Infratech, says, “We launched our first affordable housing project, Dream Homes at Wave City, NH 24, Ghaziabad in March this year at a price of ` 13 lakh and its first phase was sold out in just a few days. This project has already appreciated considerably giving solid returns to investors, indicating tremendous demand for the right project at the right location. In fact, our recent launch Aranyam Valley, a premium group housing project at Wave City, has received an equally positive response.”
    Another project which has received an overwhelming response is Golflinks, a 92-acre
    township on NH24 by Landcraft Developers. “After GolfLinks Phase I was completely sold out, we have launched its second phase with 1100 luxurious apartments. It has facilities such as hospitals, three-tier security systems, shopping mall, commercial complex, landscaped park, to name a few,” says Manu Garg, director, Landcraft Developers

Garg is of the view that it’s the right time for homebuyers to invest here. “The way I see the real estate market, the price band of ` 35 lakh to ` 50 lakh will be available for homebuyers only for another two to three years. Many factors such as regulatory measures, rising cost of labour and increasing price of building materials will result in apartments becoming more expensive.” Garg says that the proposed regulatory measures are a welcome step which will help organise the real estate market. However, price appreciation is inevitable.

Other developers agree with Garg, and are of the view that many homebuyers who understand the impact of regulatory measures on the cost of the flat are coming forward to invest and that’s obvious from the present significant demand for flats that are below ` 50 lakh.

Says Dhiraj Jain, director, Mahagun Group, “Our township Mahagun Puram phase-I has got an excellent response. It’s almost sold out. Even 50% inventory of its second phase has been sold. Budget-friendly properties (generally up to ` 50 lakh) always show a very enthusiastic response from the market. From our experience, we understand that mid-segment projects are always in demand in the realty market.”

Another developer SARE Homes says that NH24 has emerged as the favourite stretch for people who want to live close to the Capital. “Most bookings have come from people who work in Delhi. The availability of properties across various price bands is an added advantage,” says David Walker, executive director of SARE Homes.

Besides the upcoming projects, Amrapali Empire and Crossings Republik offer variety of apartments in different sizes both in the under-construction as well as ready-to-move in category.

While property brokers and real estate developers argue that property prices will go up in coming years, many residents’ welfare associations contradict the claim. Says Alok Kumar from Federation of Apartment Owners Association, Ghaziabad, “I know many homebuyers in Arihant Harmony who are desperate to sell their flats but are not getting buyers. Homebuyers should therefore assess the market well before making their purchase,” he advises.

NH24 has garnered a positive response from homebuyers, as it offers affordable projects with adequate civic amenities
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nice picture of Shipra sun city...... (my favourite project) However nice paid article :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Any pics of ram Leela 4m CR

CommentQuote
  • hi friends .. does anyone have any idea about the status of that proposed road from CR to Gaur City-2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Moderators

Off late the thread has been hijaked by few unsolicited people whose views are neither genuine nor helping anyone in their choices of flats.I am one of the many person who invested after studying various threads and finally homed down to CR. I remember getting useful tips and information on the issues of concern and of Progress.

You would have noticed drastic decline in genuine people responding to any query in the thread.I would therefore request u to take necessary step towards this and help in making this thread more lively and informative and bann people from bashing a site with vested interest.

An endevour of yours may save this thread from those frequent bashers and people who tend to change their names and intervene just for the sake of it.

Looking forward for a positive response and necessary actions.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on land cancellation case.. its really a matter to worry. .... there will be many people impacted if something disastrous happens...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • आप सभी को परिवार सहित दशहरा पर्व की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ ।
    CommentQuote
  • In whole india ravan dahan celebrating today, but seems CROMA team has not check the calender. They are doing tomorrow
    CommentQuote
  • Nh-24 अंडरपास : काम अगले महीने से शुरू

एनएच-24 के मॉडल टाउन पर अंडरपास बनाने का काम अगले महीने से शुरू हो जाएगा। दशहरे के बाद इस अंडरपास को बनाने के लिए टेंडर जारी किए जाएंगे। नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने इसके तय डेडलाइन करीब डेढ़ साल के अंदर इसे पूरा करने के लिए गाजियाबाद डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी (जीडीए) को लेटर लिखा है। इसमें गाजियाबाद साइड वाले हिस्से में सर्विसेज की लाइनों को जल्द शिफ्ट करने के लिए कहा गया है। नवंबर के फर्स्ट वीक तक इस काम को पूरा किया जाना है। इसके बाद 3 चरणों में इस अंडरपास को बनाया जाएगा।

अथॉरिटी के चीफ प्रोजेक्ट इंजीनियर ए. के. गोयल ने जीडीए को भेजे लेटर में बताया है कि एनएच-24 के गाजियाबाद वाले हिस्से में अंडरपास के क्लोवर लीफ बनाए जाने हैं। जिसके चलते उस इलाके में लगे इलेक्ट्रिक पोल, पेड़, सिग्नल, गैस पाइप लाइन, ट्रांसफॉर्मर, वॉटर पाइपलाइन आदि को शिफ्ट किया जाना है। इन लाइनों के शिफ्ट होने के बाद वहां ड्रिलिंग समेत अन्य कंस्ट्रक्शन वर्क को शुरू किया जाएगा। अथॉरिटी सूत्रों के अनुसार क्लोवर लीफ समेत अंडरपास के ज्यादातर हिस्से को वहां बनाया जाना है, जहां पर ट्रैफिक का मूवमेंट नहीं है, जबकि केवल एनएच-24 से सेक्टर-62/63 तक के एरिया में अंडरपास का बेस तैयार किया जाएगा। हमारा टारगेट नवंबर में काम शुरू कर देना है।
    डेढ़ साल में होगा तैयार

सीएम अखिलेश यादव के थीम प्रोजेक्ट में शामिल इस अंडरपास को करीब 105.56 करोड़ रुपये की लागत से बनाया जाएगा। करीब पौन किलोमीटर लंबे इसी अंडरपास के अंदर ही यू टर्न समेत मुड़ने की सुविधा पब्लिक को मिलेगी। इसके बन जाने के बाद नोएडा और गाजियाबाद आने और जाने का रास्ता सिग्नल फ्री हो जाएगा। जिसके बाद एनएच-24 के इस पॉइंट पर लगने वाले जाम के झंझट से लोगों को छुटकारा मिल जाएगा।
    बॉक्स पुशिंग तकनीक का होगा यूज

इस अंडरपास को बनाने के दौरान ऊपर से ट्रैफिक का मूवमेंट बंद नहीं होगा। बॉक्स पुशिंग तकनीक का इस्तेमाल कर यहां अंडरपास का बेस बनाया जाएगा। नैशनल हाइवे से सेक्टर-62/63 टी जंक्शन के बीच इस तकनीक का यूज कर वहां पर अंडरपास का बेस बनाया जाएगा। वर्क सर्कल-4 के इंचार्ज के. आर. वर्मा ने बताया कि रेलवे समेत अन्य बड़े कंस्ट्रक्शन प्रोजेक्टों में इस तकनीक के जरिए बगैर ट्रैफिक रोके ड्रिलिंग और सुरंग आदि बनाई जा रही हैं।
    2 बार बदल चुकी है डिजाइनें
    कई साल की मशक्कत के बाद इस पॉइंट पर अंडरपास बनने का रास्ता साफ हुआ है। पिछले डेढ़ साल के दौरान इसी प्रोजेक्ट की 2 बार बनी डिजाइन बदली गई है। पहले तैयार डिजाइन में इस अंडरपास के क्लोवर लीफ को सीआईएसएफ कैंप के पास से गुजारना था। जिसके लिए कैंप की जमीन की जरूरत थी। कई रिमाइंडर भेजने के बावजूद सीआईएसएफ से जमीन मिलने की मंजूरी नहीं मिलने पर क्लोवर लीफ को अब जीडीए की जमीन में बनाने को फाइनल किया गया है।

NH-24
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Off late the thread has been hijaked by few unsolicited people whose views are neither genuine nor helping anyone in their choices of flats.I am one of the many person who invested after studying various threads and finally homed down to CR. I remember getting useful tips and information on the issues of concern and of Progress.

You would have noticed drastic decline in genuine people responding to any query in the thread.I would therefore request u to take necessary step towards this and help in making this thread more lively and informative and bann people from bashing a site with vested interest.

An endevour of yours may save this thread from those frequent bashers and people who tend to change their names and intervene just for the sake of it.
    oking forward for a positive response and necessary actions.

I agree that genuine queries are not being answered by anyone. Sometime back any such query was answered promptly and genuinly. I fail to understand what happened to those well-wishers of CR. They are now indulging only in blaming/fighting with others who are not concerned with CR in any way. Please revert back to genuine comments.:o
    Thanks & regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    एनएच-24 के मॉडल टाउन पर अंडरपास बनाने का काम अगले महीने से शुरू हो जाएगा। दशहरे के बाद इस अंडरपास को बनाने के लिए टेंडर जारी किए जाएंगे। नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने इसके तय डेडलाइन करीब डेढ़ साल के अंदर इसे पूरा करने के लिए गाजियाबाद डिवेलपमेंट अथॉरिटी (जीडीए) को लेटर लिखा है। इसमें गाजियाबाद साइड वाले हिस्से में सर्विसेज की लाइनों को जल्द शिफ्ट करने के लिए कहा गया है। नवंबर के फर्स्ट वीक तक इस काम को पूरा किया जाना है। इसके बाद 3 चरणों में इस अंडरपास को बनाया जाएगा।

अथॉरिटी के चीफ प्रोजेक्ट इंजीनियर ए. के. गोयल ने जीडीए को भेजे लेटर में बताया है कि एनएच-24 के गाजियाबाद वाले हिस्से में अंडरपास के क्लोवर लीफ बनाए जाने हैं। जिसके चलते उस इलाके में लगे इलेक्ट्रिक पोल, पेड़, सिग्नल, गैस पाइप लाइन, ट्रांसफॉर्मर, वॉटर पाइपलाइन आदि को शिफ्ट किया जाना है। इन लाइनों के शिफ्ट होने के बाद वहां ड्रिलिंग समेत अन्य कंस्ट्रक्शन वर्क को शुरू किया जाएगा। अथॉरिटी सूत्रों के अनुसार क्लोवर लीफ समेत अंडरपास के ज्यादातर हिस्से को वहां बनाया जाना है, जहां पर ट्रैफिक का मूवमेंट नहीं है, जबकि केवल एनएच-24 से सेक्टर-62/63 तक के एरिया में अंडरपास का बेस तैयार किया जाएगा। हमारा टारगेट नवंबर में काम शुरू कर देना है।
    डेढ़ साल में होगा तैयार

सीएम अखिलेश यादव के थीम प्रोजेक्ट में शामिल इस अंडरपास को करीब 105.56 करोड़ रुपये की लागत से बनाया जाएगा। करीब पौन किलोमीटर लंबे इसी अंडरपास के अंदर ही यू टर्न समेत मुड़ने की सुविधा पब्लिक को मिलेगी। इसके बन जाने के बाद नोएडा और गाजियाबाद आने और जाने का रास्ता सिग्नल फ्री हो जाएगा। जिसके बाद एनएच-24 के इस पॉइंट पर लगने वाले जाम के झंझट से लोगों को छुटकारा मिल जाएगा।
    बॉक्स पुशिंग तकनीक का होगा यूज

इस अंडरपास को बनाने के दौरान ऊपर से ट्रैफिक का मूवमेंट बंद नहीं होगा। बॉक्स पुशिंग तकनीक का इस्तेमाल कर यहां अंडरपास का बेस बनाया जाएगा। नैशनल हाइवे से सेक्टर-62/63 टी जंक्शन के बीच इस तकनीक का यूज कर वहां पर अंडरपास का बेस बनाया जाएगा। वर्क सर्कल-4 के इंचार्ज के. आर. वर्मा ने बताया कि रेलवे समेत अन्य बड़े कंस्ट्रक्शन प्रोजेक्टों में इस तकनीक के जरिए बगैर ट्रैफिक रोके ड्रिलिंग और सुरंग आदि बनाई जा रही हैं।
    2 बार बदल चुकी है डिजाइनें
    कई साल की मशक्कत के बाद इस पॉइंट पर अंडरपास बनने का रास्ता साफ हुआ है। पिछले डेढ़ साल के दौरान इसी प्रोजेक्ट की 2 बार बनी डिजाइन बदली गई है। पहले तैयार डिजाइन में इस अंडरपास के क्लोवर लीफ को सीआईएसएफ कैंप के पास से गुजारना था। जिसके लिए कैंप की जमीन की जरूरत थी। कई रिमाइंडर भेजने के बावजूद सीआईएसएफ से जमीन मिलने की मंजूरी नहीं मिलने पर क्लोवर लीफ को अब जीडीए की जमीन में बनाने को फाइनल किया गया है।

NH-24

Wow. Great news. Lets hope they start and finish work on time.
    CommentQuote
  • This is strange nobody is discussing about this. " illegal" question mark on cr... I think end users and investers should discuss it ...what effects can it have on ur property...and how you people can together act against this ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neel01
    This is strange nobody is discussing about this. " illegal" question mark on cr... I think end users and investers should discuss it ...what effects can it have on ur property...and how you people can together act against this ....

nothing will happen .. builders will bribe officials / netas at high positions and it will all be swept under the carpet ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Dandia Night at Gh-7

I am not in the country.Uploading pic from fb page.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    nothing will happen .. builders will bribe officials / netas at high positions and it will all be swept under the carpet ;)

Nothing will happen I agree

But what is the latest status.... Is CR as per news and orders from ghaziabad administration is illegal now?

Or some portion is declared illegal

Last year it was confirmed few towers and all upper floors declared illegal..... By GDA.

So if CR is declared illegal what are next legal steps..... What GDA is saying which passed it...

Can some one answer these techo questions

CommentQuote