Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai , whoever you are ..or from where ever you are , if it is illegal it will be demolished one day... if not it wont be DEMOLISHED ... and whoever is visiting this forum or readin newspaper (hindi/english/you tube) must have known by now...

so why are you so much worry...if you have any solid source on this info.. bring it on .. else please spare us by same topic on every post of yours..

you already spread much info on this topic .. or ask admin to make this topic sticky... in bwwhat happened to the biased thread you started sometime back? no support??

But what is the latest status.... Is CR as per news and orders from ghaziabad administration is illegal now?

Or some portion is declared illegal

Last year it was confirmed few towers and all upper floors declared illegal..... By GDA.

So if CR is declared illegal what are next legal steps..... What GDA is saying which passed it...

Can some one answer these techo questions

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Bhai , whoever you are ..or from where ever you are , if it is illegal it will be demolished one day... if not it wont be DEMOLISHED ... and whoever is visiting this forum or readin newspaper (hindi/english/you tube) must have known by now...

so why are you so much worry...if you have any solid source on this info.. bring it on .. else please spare us by same topic on every post of yours..

you already spread much info on this topic .. or ask admin to make this topic sticky... in bwwhat happened to the biased thread you started sometime back? no support??

But what is the latest status.... Is CR as per news and orders from ghaziabad administration is illegal now?

Or some portion is declared illegal

Last year it was confirmed few towers and all upper floors declared illegal..... By GDA.

So if CR is declared illegal what are next legal steps..... What GDA is saying which passed it...

Can some one answer these techo questions

The way it is being presented here..I sometimes feel when i return a week later whether CR will exist or not???

These hypocrites, baseless & useless critics will never take the hindi newspaper seriously if they write on metro or developmental activities but are ready to bet their life upon a third grade news of some scam in land transfer deal...

Has anyone seen any notice from GDA anywhere in newspaper??

Has anyone got any information thru RTI???

CR is perfectly fine...thousands of Flat Registered..All government facilities in place..Area recognised in all departments..

Please understand people still have to do business & sell flats all round NCR..running down an area is the most easy thing..

I am sure 95% of people living in CR don't even know about such idiotic issues & are busy in living & celebrating....
    The way it is being presented here..I sometimes feel when i return a week later whether CR will exist or not???

These hypocrites, baseless & useless critics will never take the hindi newspaper seriously if they write on metro or developmental activities but are ready to bet their life upon a third grade news of some scam in land transfer deal...

Has anyone seen any notice from GDA anywhere in newspaper??

Has anyone got any information thru RTI???

CR is perfectly fine...thousands of Flat Registered..All government facilities in place..Area recognised in all departments..

Please understand people still have to do business & sell flats all round NCR..running down an area is the most easy thing..

I am sure 95% of people living in CR don't even know about such idiotic issues & are busy in living & celebrating....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    I agree that genuine queries are not being answered by anyone. Sometime back any such query was answered promptly and genuinly. I fail to understand what happened to those well-wishers of CR. They are now indulging only in blaming/fighting with others who are not concerned with CR in any way. Please revert back to genuine comments.:o
    Thanks & regards

See there is a limit to tackle negativity...

Videos are being made & circulated by our critics..but the ground reality is that CR is progressing every day...

MOREOVER I think that CR is a full blown reality where 8000 families have shifted..they have whattsapp group & facebook group ... their genuine discussions are happening there...

By promoting hawks like sepulchar & his cronies we are being not so super in our approach.In the end we are killling the very basic idea of IREF...
    CommentQuote
  • GH-7- Navratra times

Lighting done was appreciated by one and all..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Croma Dussehra Mela

Some Random Pics..Mela was organised at the place where central park will be developed between panchsheel & ajnara..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Voter ID Camp in Gh-7

All socities are organising such camps..

One more proof of all round development and participation...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    See there is a limit to tackle negativity...

Videos are being made & circulated by our critics..but the ground reality is that CR is progressing every day...

MOREOVER I think that CR is a full blown reality where 8000 families have shifted..they have whattsapp group & facebook group ... their genuine discussions are happening there...

By promoting hawks like sepulchar & his cronies we are being not so super in our approach.In the end we are killling the very basic idea of IREF...

Patiala ji... I agree no one should do wrong propaganda...

But fact is that I haven't seen any such videos so far..... (which u said fake video above)

Regarding hindi newspaper... Khabar definitely no one counts authentic.......

But CR land use change cancelled by ghaziabad nagar Nigam GDA wala news came on English news as well as, I saw it on national tv channel sahara samay and tez tv.....

Hence, if someone is asking any info that should be answered should not be taken in bad spirit.......

Similar way forum is created to spread awareness (otherwise wrong and partial news tou dealer bhi de dete hai) if someone wants to know what happened to last year GDA raids and illegal sealed upper floors in CR and illegal towers...... I guess Croma aur residents should reply with current status....... Ab iss mein bura man jaane ki kya baat hai batao

Anyways lights achi lag rahi hai CR mein

CommentQuote
  • and electricity bhi nahi jaati.. that is uniqueness in whole NCR :D..you have to be at CR to believe it..

Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Patiala ji... I agree no one should do wrong propaganda...

But fact is that I haven't seen any such videos so far..... (which u said fake video above)

Regarding hindi newspaper... Khabar definitely no one counts authentic.......

But CR land use change cancelled by ghaziabad nagar Nigam GDA wala news came on English news as well as, I saw it on national tv channel sahara samay and tez tv.....

Hence, if someone is asking any info that should be answered should not be taken in bad spirit.......

Similar way forum is created to spread awareness (otherwise wrong and partial news tou dealer bhi de dete hai) if someone wants to know what happened to last year GDA raids and illegal sealed upper floors in CR and illegal towers...... I guess Croma aur residents should reply with current status....... Ab iss mein bura man jaane ki kya baat hai batao

Anyways lights achi lag rahi hai CR mein

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek1980
    Pakad lo bina der kiye :) if there are no hidden issues in this particular unit...R&D karlena bhai theek se...

I am replying after many months of this deal as I was out of India. Just wanted to thank everyone for their valuable suggestions. I have bought the flat and also done with registry. Thanks again guys for clearing my confusion. Though the rates have not increased at all since the time I bought in May 2013, but anyway I am happy with the hope that I can earn a good profit in 1-2 yrs from now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    and electricity bhi nahi jaati.. that is uniqueness in whole NCR :D..you have to be at CR to believe it..

He won't believe on that..That is hawkish nature..

If we produce evidence also ..he won't believe..bills or anything do not count..

Illegal Gold Coast,Golf Ville are under construction..

Floors some have managed approval..some left.nobody has its status..

But yes we do know that whole CR is illegal..land use change was illegal..till a notice is served on socities such a news will remain a not so super piece of journalism..
    CommentQuote
  • Sahara Samay and Tej Tv are national news channel from when??

They are not available on tatasky platform..

What about its follow up programs..it was a figment of somebody's imagination I suppose..
    CommentQuote
  • Patiala ji...... Ab itne news paper, tv channels and nagar Nigam ke officers tou jhooth nai bolegey yaar.

Video pe dekho sahara samay did meet ghaziabad nn officers, the names etc given FIR done against person who alloted land illegal to crossings is also mentioned.

Bhai aap dekha karo, analyse kiya karo, phir comments kiya karo.....

CommentQuote
  • When are the bulldozers reaching CR?I need to ask my family to take care in my absence.

When are the trucks arriving for Dumping ground coming? I need to ask my family to take care.

We at CR have no information.panic creators may please update.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings is also mentioned..what are the other areas in that also.

Is the same hue and cry being made on the also areas.

This is hawkish behaviourm

1500 crore scam of greater faridabad also had wide coverage om tv but no words from u.that is hawkish.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Crossings is also mentioned..what are the other areas in that also.

Is the same hue and cry being made on the also areas.

This is hawkish behaviourm

1500 crore scam of greater faridabad also had wide coverage om tv but no words from u.that is hawkish.

Patiala ji, u again seems getting personal..... Anyways I would like to answer

There is a dedicated thread to 1500crore EDC scam in faridabad forum (check my posts too).... High court case was fought by us

Secondly the 1500crore scam was unearthed by Greater Faridabad Welfare Residents itself and we are happy as we will get extra EDC money back..... Needless to say last year also we got I interest on EDC refunded.

1500crore EDC scam only but here in crossings issue is major as land use change cancelled and thus legally it becomes illegal society..... So comparison karna is not worth

Anyways if u people want to hide or feel uncomfortable than no issues we will not ask about legal status of the crossings Republik......... I hope u r happy now Patiala ji :)

Anyways enjoy festival seasons

CommentQuote