Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Till the time we are served eviction notice how on earth we are supposed to believe that we are in danger.

No bakwaas seedhi baat..

We are residents..we are suppose to live..

And please do not claim such tall things that edc scam has finished.

And I am not being personal.you hate me..to counter me you produce wrong figures..you start new threads on daily basis and all against CR..

We love being nice..i do not put salt on others wounds.trust me if i start doing that you will again start bad mouthing and get banned.

Ask GDA to serve us notice and then and then only we will take you seriously.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NotSoSuper
    Patiala ji, u again seems getting personal..... Anyways I would like to answer

There is a dedicated thread to 1500crore EDC scam in faridabad forum (check my posts too).... High court case was fought by us

Secondly the 1500crore scam was unearthed by Greater Faridabad Welfare Residents itself and we are happy as we will get extra EDC money back..... Needless to say last year also we got I interest on EDC refunded.

1500crore EDC scam only but here in crossings issue is major as land use change cancelled and thus legally it becomes illegal society..... So comparison karna is not worth

Anyways if u people want to hide or feel uncomfortable than no issues we will not ask about legal status of the crossings Republik......... I hope u r happy now Patiala ji :)

Anyways enjoy festival seasons

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

You didn't answer my question..

Which are the other areas mentioned in illegal land use..

Kya aapne un threads par ghadiyaali aansoo bahaye hain.

Please come with evidence.do not shout from roof top.

You are so good at slum tourism.please also visit GDA and serve us the eviction notice.

We may be illegal society in your eyes but we are perfectly legal.

We are a peaceful society.our elected RWA will protect us and trust me they won't be beaten by gda or by any goons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by strutes
    I am replying after many months of this deal as I was out of India. Just wanted to thank everyone for their valuable suggestions. I have bought the flat and also done with registry. Thanks again guys for clearing my confusion. Though the rates have not increased at all since the time I bought in May 2013, but anyway I am happy with the hope that I can earn a good profit in 1-2 yrs from now.

Congrats dear ..and welcome to the CR family ....Although i might beg to differ on the point that you might get 'good' profit anywhere in RE in the immediate 1-2 years (societies on verge of possession might be an exception) ...but generic mood around NCR RE is not very upbeat in short term ... Investors taking the plunge now should have a long term outlook (5 yrs at least) to look for decent returns ..

Regarding land use issues , it seems that the issue is related to land on which next phase of construction was due to start ,and it is very small possibility that any land on which construction has already happened is involved ..and definitely not the whole of CR (disputed area is around 29 acres whereas CR is a 360 acre township)..even if the disputed land goes back to GNN ..it might mean a lesser dense CR than originally planned out ..but most probably the builders are going to get that land back..
    CommentQuote
  • I visited CR recently after a long gap and I must say I am impressed with the progress in most of the projects. It is starting to feel like indirapuram now almost with lots of shops and all coming up. Connectivity with rest of NCR is the only slight problem as of now, otherwise once you are inside the township then it feels completely like any of the other well developed areas of NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    I visited CR recently after a long gap and I must say I am impressed with the progress in most of the projects. It is starting to feel like indirapuram now almost with lots of shops and all coming up. Connectivity with rest of NCR is the only slight problem as of now, otherwise once you are inside the township then it feels completely like any of the other well developed areas of NCR.

Now a days CR is facing no problems of connectivity..Mostly people are using the Gaur City route..although little bumpy but it ensures non stop travel to Noida ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Now a days CR is facing no problems of connectivity..Mostly people are using the Gaur City route..although little bumpy but it ensures non stop travel to Noida ....

k will try that route next time .. for that i need to go on the side road of crossings infra flats ?
    does it connect to GC2 in the end ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes through GH7 gate number 2 , then cross newly built pulia
    Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    k will try that route next time .. for that i need to go on the side road of crossings infra flats ?
    does it connect to GC2 in the end ?
    CommentQuote
  • but do expect bumpy and village ride as the main connectivity is still pending (30 meters or so )so at present its workaround:D... thought to add this disclaimer

Originally Posted by nilabh9
    yes through GH7 gate number 2 , then cross newly built pulia
    CommentQuote
  • hi fellow CRians.
    jst yday done my registry of new flat in CR.
    Wil shift in a week's time.
    i think nowhere in the whole of NCR one gets this RTM opportunity at such awesome rates in such a beautifully developed township.
    i have been visiting CR regularly since past one year and been thoroughly impressed with the progress of CR. every 15 days i used to visit i found something new in CR. so finally i bought a flat in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • It feels so good to be in CR. fountains everywhere , at the main entry, at the central circle, in the golf course , in individual projects.
    cool evening breeze .....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Congrats dear ..and welcome to the CR family ....Although i might beg to differ on the point that you might get 'good' profit anywhere in RE in the immediate 1-2 years (societies on verge of possession might be an exception) ...but generic mood around NCR RE is not very upbeat in short term ... Investors taking the plunge now should have a long term outlook (5 yrs at least) to look for decent returns ..

Regarding land use issues , it seems that the issue is related to land on which next phase of construction was due to start ,and it is very small possibility that any land on which construction has already happened is involved ..and definitely not the whole of CR (disputed area is around 29 acres whereas CR is a 360 acre township)..even if the disputed land goes back to GNN ..it might mean a lesser dense CR than originally planned out ..but most probably the builders are going to get that land back..

Thanks for this updates and holistic information.

I also felt the same, for phase II CR it will impact majorly (check my previous posts)

However just one concern phase II planning stared only after 2009-2010onwards, but the cases and malpractices they discussed were on year 2007 (when CR established) so that's what you guys must seek clarity

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog

@cradlecog, what is full form of RE? I didnt understand. If u mean Rajnagar Extention, then I am not sure why u mentioned that bcoz I bought in Amrapali Empire (CR), a 1000 sqft 2 bhk in 27 Lacs in May 2013.
    Plus when did I mention anything abt land issues for which u r mentioning?
    I am assuming u wanted to reply to some other thread actually. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Request To All Crians

Dear All

I m once again requesting all genuine persons and well wishers
    to avoid answering to irritants. The idea
    to respond to bashers is not so super.
    The best way to deal is just avoid n stick
    to UPDATES only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pannu41
    Dear All

I m once again requesting all genuine persons and well wishers
    to avoid answering to irritants. The idea
    to respond to bashers is not so super.
    The best way to deal is just avoid n stick
    to UPDATES only.

I completely agree ...
    This guy is coming in new avatars again and again ...
    Best way is to ignore him..
    Thanks!!
    Pratts

Sent from my ZP980 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • RE - Real Estate-
    RNE- Raj Nagar Extn
    CR- Crossing Republik

Originally Posted by strutes
    @cradlecog, what is full form of RE? I didnt understand. If u mean Rajnagar Extention, then I am not sure why u mentioned that bcoz I bought in Amrapali Empire (CR), a 1000 sqft 2 bhk in 27 Lacs in May 2013.
    Plus when did I mention anything abt land issues for which u r mentioning?
    I am assuming u wanted to reply to some other thread actually. :-)
    CommentQuote