Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

My take on public transportation in CR:

1] Buses available on NH_24 for Ghaziabad & Noida.
    2] Shared autos also available for Ghaziabad, Noida City centre, Atta.(both vikram & Green CNG autos).
    3] Big auto stand at ABES available. Drop to CR gates available at Rs. 5 & Rs. 10 (inside ).
    4] shared autos also available to Gaur Gol chakkar (from shahberi side) in NE from where Noida city centre & Greater Noida is accessible.
    5] ghaziabad railway station is 5 kms.
    6] Nearest Metro is 12 kms (Noida City centre) , Vaishali is 14 kms.

I think this is pretty good..Public transportation is not a problem...All schools of Noida 62, indirapuram & Ghaziabad have their bus services..

what CR needs is new route to NE & widening of Pulia which I confess is not moving as per plan...

Comment

Originally posted by YashFbD View Post
      Sorry dear but Ghaziabad does nt have bus service, Nh24 is only shared autos ply.

anyways i am not here to argue of about any city, but my point is Sepulchar is from South delhi but why its been faridabad always pulled in ..
      are you sure??

Ghaziabad has local & U.P government bus service..Please update your facts..DTC bus service is not there which I confirm..

Comment

Originally posted by pscr123 View Post
        mann973 bro as suggested by you. i stopped my car today at exact entry of pulia and asked that cop i will narrate the conversation for you.

I: Are hwaldar saab ye kya kara rahe ho yaar. inka chalan katne ke bajaye traffic clear kara re ho wrong side ki??

Police: are kya kare hum ye sab crossing wale hai mante hi na hai. kito ko parchi de. amrica se aaye hai saare right side hi sahi lage hai inhe to.

I: are yaar hum bhi crossing se hi hai lekin baki public to seedha aa ri hai uski kyun laga re ho.

Police: are ye to inhe hi sochna chahiye sare padhe likhe gwar bhare hue hai CR me. aap chalo kahe ko jam ko aur lamba karna.

n meanwhile one old uncle came from temple lane n crossed us and all of us clapped for him hahahaha.

so police is really helpless n the kind of repo CR people are giving due to this is really not appriciable ...

furture we tried to talk to uncle but wo to humpe hi bhadak gaye. we were 4 friends heading to same office but we still respected his age n kuch bola nahi. ki ye abhi tak ni seekh paaye basics to ab koi chance hi nahi hai..

I am really disappointed with this sort of behaviour.. need to do something to change it..
        Think abt the guys who live in SAM clement City, Proview..U close down the road from Mandir by placing the truck..they do not have any option but to join from the temple side..that is why uncle would have been angry...

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
          Guys o urge you to stop mud slinging.
          Typically new township or locality will not have public transport system. As more and more people move in, transport system and other facilities will also develop. Having said this, CR has the same problem. As on date greater Faridabad have very week public transport system. Except Tigoan road (where share three wheeler ply) there are no or hardly any option but as more and more people settle in there, we will see public transport. Though bye pass road which runs parallel to GF, have good connectivity but then GF is not bye pass. few sectors are 3-4 kms from bye pass and will definitely need public transport.

Why people are getting personal about transport system. Citing examples from Uttarakhand or States or comparing oranges with apples.

No denying that CR has limited or poor public transport system at the moment and no shame in accepting that and working towards improving the same. Few years back Dwarka had poor transport system, Gurgaon still grapples with the same, tomorrow GF will face the same but due pressure from aware citizenry things will get better.

Stop this nonsensical personal attacks and maintain the sanity of the forum.
          Don't agree with you, being adjacent to highway, and near laready populated area CR has advantage of having basic public transport from its first day.

Comment

Originally posted by SurajBisht View Post
            Don't agree with you, being adjacent to highway, and near laready populated area CR has advantage of having basic public transport from its first day.
            Yes I agree with suraj...

CR being on NH-24 always had the Public Transportation already available..

NH-24 is lively even at 2 in the night.You can easily see shared autos plying at 12 midnight...

Comment

Just wanted to know Mr Bisht " Except individual auto what is the other option we have to go to ... lets say EDM ( east delhi mall ) "

Comment

My car was in Garage for repairs..I had to go to Kohat enclave (Pitampura). I came out to main Road by walking (Near Prateek)..took shared auto till ABES..From there auto to anand Vihaar...From there to Dilshaad garden by bus..from there Metro..Total it took 2 hours to reach Pitampura from CR (Sunday)..

Basically You have to target the metro stations..Noida city centre is 20-25 minutes drive.park & take the metro..

Also you can reach anand Vihar easily...

EMU chart can also be kept handy for using Ghaziabasd railway station..

Comment

Your choice mate to accept it or refute it. NH 24 in itself is a big problem,its clogged round the clock but that different aspect and lets not bring that here. When I talk of public transport, I have few parameters:
                  Safety
                  Round the clock availability/ reliability
                  Comfort and affordability
                  Modern transport system

If we evaluate Pub Transport System (PTS) in CR;
                  Its not safe: shared and crowded three wheeler's are not safe by any means, hardly any AC buses, and yes metro is no where near in site of CR.

Lets not nit pick on smaller issues who said what and compare some other new area. These are applicable to most of the NCR.

Do the need assessment in terms of modern day reliable comfortable PTS, represent to MP, demand systematic up gradation of PTS and follow up with authorities. No more replies from me after this

Comment

Agree with Brandoo bhai. We cannot just keep on massaging our egos by keeping a closed eye. We have to actually believe and face it that NCR is bad in terms public service except main parts of Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Faridabad which have city bus service. But then the NCR is getting expanded every day and areas like New Gurgaon, G Noida, G Faridabad, CR etc etc do not have the public transport it is supposed to have. Local RWAs should reach the authorities nand let them know about the number of people living in various societies and need of public transport. Only then authorities will move their lazy asses and do the required.

Comment

Originally posted by brandoo View Post
                      Your choice mate to accept it or refute it. NH 24 in itself is a big problem,its clogged round the clock but that different aspect and lets not bring that here. When I talk of public transport, I have few parameters:
                      Safety
                      Round the clock availability/ reliability
                      Comfort and affordability
                      Modern transport system

If we evaluate Pub Transport System (PTS) in CR;
                      Its not safe: shared and crowded three wheeler's are not safe by any means, hardly any AC buses, and yes metro is no where near in site of CR.

Lets not nit pick on smaller issues who said what and compare some other new area. These are applicable to most of the NCR.

Do the need assessment in terms of modern day reliable comfortable PTS, represent to MP, demand systematic up gradation of PTS and follow up with authorities. No more replies from me after this
                      i] Safety-NH-24 being crowded makes it primarily safe
                      ii] Round the clock availability/ reliability: Availabity is round the clock.
                      iii] Comfort and affordability: comfort low & affordability is as cheap as it can get.
                      iv] Modern transport system: for Modern Transport system one has to reach Metro stations

But again all Living in CR (owners) have their cars.I am just bringing the options available.AC buses is available for my son to go to school.

With CR getting crowded things will surely improve further...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X